Photography by Karla

Georgia, Eastern South Carolina and Northern Florida

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Georgia, Eastern South Carolina and Northern Florida (912) 495-8773

Great Experience

Reviewed on 3/28/2015

Karla was great! she did a great job with our photos and was very accommodating! I would recommend her 100%

Karla was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Belgrade M

I had a great experience with Karla as my wedding photographer. We had a small destination wedding in Savannah, and from the beginning she was very communicative and clear, which was so important and appreciated when I had many long-distance logistics to handle. The day of the... Read More wedding, she (and husband/assistant Travis) showed up with plenty of time to get everything set up and organized, then she took the perfect amount of control to make us feel relax and assured, while still going with the flow and doing exactly what we wanted. Her rates were very reasonable, and I was so happy with the end result when we got our pictures and photo canvas! The pictures are not overly staged and Karla captured many great moments!

Photography by Karla

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Angela H

Karla and her husband Travis are such sweethearts! My husband and I are very glad we chose to work with them for our wedding in Savannah. Karla has many great ideas, she responds very quickly, she is serious about her work but fun at the same time, and our engagement pictures... Read More turned out incredible! (Still waiting on the wedding photos ;))

2015-03-05T15:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela. I had a great time working with you both and I'm excited to share the photos with you. I'll get them to you within the agreed time. :)

You Need Karla At Your Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Michelle D

Karla is the most awesome photographer that you are going to find! She really helped to make our wedding day perfect. She was able to take all of the pictures that we asked for (which was a lot!) in the little time that we scheduled as well as take pictures using poses from... Read More her own creative ideas. She was always there when we needed her and made the day a lot of fun. I HIGHLY recommend that you use Karla for any kind of photography that you need! :)

She is Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Victoria L

Karla and her husband Travis make a great team..from the very get go my fiance' and I loved their personalities and flexibility. For our engagement photo session we had so much fun and had plans to walk around downtown Savannah taking these beautiful pictures around all the old... Read More buildings etc. Well that weekend was the Rock and Roll Marathon but Karla made it work with what space we had outdoors and the pictures turned out fabulous...I had 3 photos books made because they were so good. My bridal session was by far my favorite..she was just so creative and used the space of this beautiful old house very well; while at the same time battling bugs, wind, threat of rain, and a bride who never thought she was photogenic. I loved working with her and recommend her for any of your photography needs...she will be my photographer for my future pregnancy pictures and family photos. Her quality of work is superb, her prices are incredibly reasonable considering the amount of work she puts into her business and taking care of her clients. It was truly memorable!

2014-05-20T13:30:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I had so much fun over the past year working with you guys from the engagement session to the wedding! You two are such a sweet couple and I am grateful that you asked me to do your photos.

Reviewed on 4/11/2014

My husband and I were married in Savannah, Ga, which was about 12 hours from where we lived, and we had never been to that city previously. I was referred to Karla for our photographs, and was very glad. She communicated clearly, over long distance, and was quick to understand... Read More exactly what we wanted. I didn't have any concerns or questions when we arrived because she took care of it. She is very professional, and kind, and the photographs were perfect. They truly captured the moments that we never want to forget. Thanks Karla Jennifer and Shermit Ellis

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 4/11/2014

I have had the great privilege to work with Karla. She is fantastic at getting to know her clients which reflects in her photos. She is reliable and flexible meeting the needs of the client. Excellent business!