Photography by Kelly

Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, Simonton

Houston wedding photographer

Photography by Kelly is a Husband/Wife team. We are your point person, your photographer, your editor... any questions you have can be answered by the same person. We are available 24/7 via phone, text, email, Facebook messenger... You're ideas and creativity are a very important part of our process. You have been poring ideas into your wedding this far, why not include some creative liberties in your photos as well? Our clients become a part of our family, and we go above and beyond expectations for our family.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, Simonton (713) 857-7062
PINTEREST

Fantastic! Doesn't Get Better Than Kelly!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Allison M

Kelly presents herself professionally and understands the importance of your big day! She catches incredible shots, and makes taking photos fun. You will most definitely be impressed with her photography. She makes you feel at ease, and as someone who has trouble making my smile... Read More feel real in photos, she does a great job of making me comfortable enough to look genuine! She also does a great job of getting the artsy shots that people love from weddings, and also getting the shots your grandmother wants. You just can't find a more well-rounded, perfect photographer than Kelly!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 d m

Loved the pictures of my son and daughter-in-law that Photography by Kelly took. Great action shots. Was so happy to get pictures of extended family members.

Kelly Urban

I've had a passion for photography since I was a young kid. In the past. I've worked as a photo journalist and a photo editor. What I love about journalistic photography is capturing pure raw moments of emotion and making them permanent memories. That is probably what drew me to wedding photography. The creativity and emotion experienced at every wedding is so intense and always so different.