Photography by Kelly

Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, Simonton

Nerdy Houston Wedding Photographer

You might be the perfect fit if you’re into science fiction, and especially science fiction comedy (Firefly, Star-wars—hey it had its moments, Guardians of the Galaxy) You might be the perfect fit if you LOVE Princes Bride and have tried to figure out how to convince your officiant to start the wedding with “Mawage. Mawage is what bwings us togeveea today.” (I know Andy and I tried). You might be the perfect fit if you and your fiance met because of music. Did you watch them empty their spit valves and just knew it was love at first sight? I’m asking for a friend… You might be the right fit if you can quote Monty Python and Battle Star Galactica in the same sentence. You might be the perfect fit if you are as obsessed with Halloween as we are.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, Simonton (713) 857-7062
PINTEREST

Fantastic! Doesn't Get Better Than Kelly!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Allison M

Kelly presents herself professionally and understands the importance of your big day! She catches incredible shots, and makes taking photos fun. You will most definitely be impressed with her photography. She makes you feel at ease, and as someone who has trouble making my smile... Read More feel real in photos, she does a great job of making me comfortable enough to look genuine! She also does a great job of getting the artsy shots that people love from weddings, and also getting the shots your grandmother wants. You just can't find a more well-rounded, perfect photographer than Kelly!

2017-09-27T15:35:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a glowing review, Allison! I am so glad you felt comfortable and loved all of the photos from your wedding. Your wedding was so much fun and a little spontaneous, which I loved! Those kids who sneaked a peek... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 d m

Loved the pictures of my son and daughter-in-law that Photography by Kelly took. Great action shots. Was so happy to get pictures of extended family members.

2017-09-27T14:39:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing testimonial. Your son and daughter-in-laws wedding was such a beautiful wedding, and everyone in your party was so nice and accommodating.

Kelly Urban

I've had a passion for photography since I was a young kid. In the past, I've worked as a photo journalist and a photo editor. What I love about journalistic photography is capturing pure raw moments of emotion and making them permanent memories. That is probably what drew me to wedding photography. The creativity and emotion experienced at every wedding is so intense and always so different.