Photography By Nicolette

Seattle-area Wedding Photography and Photo Booths

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Seattle-area Wedding Photography and Photo Booths (360) 463-9731

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Hannah G

Nicolette is awesome! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait for our wedding pictures!

Budget Friendly

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Chrissy A

Nicolette was very sweet and super easy to work with. The guests had a blast with the photo booth and we ended up with a really fun guest book. We rented for 3 hours. If I was to do it again, I would add an additional hour. Nicolette was very professional and we barely... Read More noticed her setting up or taking down her booth.

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Beth O

There are not enough words that I can use to fully describe how grateful we are to have had Nicolette Oliver be our wedding photographer. My Wife and I were so busy during the wedding that it made the day go by so fast. It was so refreshing to be able see our wedding pictures... Read More and to be taken back to relive those wonderful moments that made our wedding day so special. Nicolette did an amazing job for us and the quality of pictures and multiple settings she delivered are amazing. She listened to our ideas and also was able to provide guidance as to what would look best during photo shoots. We could have not been any happier with the results; we will cherish our pictures as a part of our legacy. The other thing to mention was the photo booth she provided, as my friend stated, “It was the BOMB” as it gave our guests other things to do to make their day more enjoyable. It was definitely a HIT with all ages. I strongly recommend Nicolette for this line of work as her experience in the wedding industry was very impressive. She was also instrumental in helping find other quality wedding vendors such as our DJ. She truly is well connected and looked out for our best interests. Thank you Nicolette for being such a true professional and the quality of work you delivered speaks for itself. Sincerely grateful and blessed for your services – THE EUBANKS

Nicolette is the best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Tess W

Nicolette is an incredible photographer! She is very punctual, professional, and personable. She was very prompt to reply to messages and was happy to give us all the information we needed to plan the best photography/wedding day possible! She encouraged having a photo booth... Read More - we first thought it was a splurge but after the fact we realized it was one of the best parts of our wedding! I love going through all the fun pictures of our friends/family wearing silly props. Everyone told us afterwards how much they enjoyed the photo booth. As for the professional photography... Amazing! Nicolette truly has vision. She made sure that we got all of our must-have's and then started branching out and taking photos of family members, flowers/cake, and guests. She was all over the place getting shots! She truly captured the essence of our love for each other. She caught us dancing together outside through these old-fashion window panes. She got an excellent shot of us posing with our impossibly wiggly 8-month-old puppy. She even laid down on the ground to get an amazing panoramic shot of the forest canopy above us! By far - hands down- the BEST photographer I have ever worked with! The photos are extremely high quality and her observance of the lighting and backgrounds showcases her experience and talent with photography. Her "sneak peaks" on Facebook were wonderful to see while we waited eagerly with anticipation for final photo editing and discs. Her turnaround time after the wedding for discs was very fast! Not to mention, she is completely understanding and accepting of everyone - including a non-traditional Lesbian wedding! VERY GBLT friendly! We can't say enough good things about Nicolette. -Julie and Tess DePalma 8/10/14.

Nicolette is Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Julie P

I loved having Nicolette as my photographer I was a very indecisive bride and she extremely understanding and patient with me - her photos are beautiful and her ideas and creative really bring them to life and capture the moments. Thank You Nicolette I could not have asked for... Read More anyone better!

Best Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014

Nicolette provided a photo booth for a wedding reception that I helped with and she and her husband were both amazing to work with! They were prompt, courteous and the value we received far exceeded my expectations. Everybody loved the photo booth and I am so glad we chose... Read More Nicolette!

Calm innovative, flexible and impeccable eye!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Teri B

We are so grateful to Nicolette for capturing and preserving our day so beautifully that the resulting pictures brought tears to our eyes. Her talent for which moments to capture is impeccable. This multitude of pictures exceeded our expectations both in quality and... Read More innovation. Nicolette, her husband Tim (our photo booth master) and her second shooter Samantha put everyone at ease, kept things moving, kept us laughing, made sure we got every photo on our list and some stunning shots we did not have listed. They were all extremely relaxed and flexible. That calming approach, the laughter and how effortlessly Nicolette, Tim and Samantha worked with, and supports, our LGBTQ community added to the joy of our day.

So glad I decided to go with Nicolette's photo booth !!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Miranda s

We just got married august 31 and Nicolette provided and serviced our photo booth rental. Everyone loved it! She was very professional, had great customer service and was very nice! I even had a box with a sign for guests to drop in a copy for me (which at first the guest... Read More weren't following ) but she went out of her way to enforce it! I would most definitely recommend her to other brides/friends/family!

Absolutely Incredible!

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Laura A

Nicolette was very professional and pleasant to work with. She captured everything we wanted in our wedding day. The quality of service and the quality of the photographs taken were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Worth every penny!!!!

Fit right in

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Christine S

Nicolette asked what we wanted, and she provided everything, plus. A real professional with a great attidude. She worked very hard and captured our special day just as we envisioned it!!