Photography by Orlando

we are also available for destination weddings

International award winning photography & Cinema

Rated as Top Ten Most Popular Photographer in the World as well as a Knot Hall Of Fame Studio! We are all about having a great time and giving our clients great photography but most important an over all amazing experience! We want to provide our clients with amazing work & service!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

623 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst, NJ we are also available for destination weddings (973) 320-8641
INSTAGRAM

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Marissa R

I cannot say enough about how lucky we were to have Orlando and Alan as our wedding photographers! We met with Orlando after seeing (and loving) the engagement and wedding photos of other couples we knew. After the first meeting, we felt so comfortable with him and booked... Read More him the next day. From start to finsih, Orlando's team made everything so easy for us. His assistant Stephanie was on top of everything and kept the whole process on track. We never had to reach out for anything, which made our lives so much easier! Orlando & Alan were amazing the day of the wedding. They were so professional, and got right to work. They were taking photos without us even realizing they had started! They captured everything! And they were just so happy to be there. That was one of the most unexpected thing that day, how excited they were for us. They had fun and made everyone feel so at ease. And the pictures are beyond our expectations! Every single one of them are incredible. Beyond the staged portraits, he also captured moments that were so real and genuine. We can't stop looking at our photos and we are going to have such a difficult time choosing the ones we want for the album I look at them over and over and over again, and don't know how I'm going to begin selecting my album. Soooo many options! Use Orlando, you will NOT regret it!!

2016-12-01T09:59:04 Response from the vendor

Wow...wow...wow!! Thanks so much for your kind words!! You guys were so much fun to work with thanks so much for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

What an amazing team of photographers and videographers!! I was very concerned about finding the perfect photographer for my wedding, and after working with Orlando, it was easy to see why he was rated as Top Ten Most Popular Photographers in the World two years in a row! Our... Read More wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I love showing them off! They truly look like they came out of an editorial magazine! The team was so professional and personable, my fiance and I were so comfortable the entire day taking our photos. By the end of the night they captured the most beautiful pictures of my entire wedding, capturing every moment of the night while blending in with our guests and not having to pull us away every five minutes. I can't imagine anyone else being able to pull off what they did that night! One of the best purchases I've made in my life! Thank you Orlando and team, for making my wedding so magical, and producing the most beautiful pictures and video for me to enjoy for the rest of my life!!!!!!

2016-12-01T10:00:15 Response from the vendor

So glad you guys loved what we do! You guys looked amazing and we had such a great time! thanks again for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Not sure where to even start with Photography by Orlando. From Orlando himself to the rest of his team, they were and are an absolute pleasure to work with. The very first wedding photographer we met with was Orlando and we knew right away that he would be the one. We decided to... Read More not even consider speaking with another photographer. There are times when you just connect with people on such a personable note that you know there is something special there and Orlando along with his team were just that. Not to mention the fact that their work speaks for itself on so many levels. Our entire process was never about what we should consider not doing and was only about what we wanted. Orlando made us feel comfortable in our own skin and ran with all of our ideas while adding his artistic skills to them. Not to mention that you know you have a badass team of photographers and videographers when on your wedding day you don't even realize that they are around telling you every move to make. The entire team just truly felt like one big family. Everything felt natural and the our pictures are insanely good! Again, our experience was simply fantastic!

2016-12-01T10:01:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the amazing review! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Diane O

Orlando and his team leave you satisfied from start to finish! Anytime that you contact the office, Stephanie responds to any question as quickly as you wish every vendor would respond to you! Our initial meeting with Orlando went seamlessly... he answered all of my questions... Read More and really worked with us to customize a photography package that suited all of our needs. And then come camera time, Orlando has the perfect personality to leave even the most camera shy person (aka my husband) feeling AND looking comfortable in front of the camera! And then... the best of all... your pictures!! We loved both our engagement photos and our wedding photos so much, and on top of being personally so satisfied with them, we also have received so many compliments from other people! The hardest part will be choosing which pictures to choose for your album and your prints.... we are still sorting through over 5,000 wedding pictures trying to decide on our own! And if there is a specific picture that you want him to capture, make sure to tell him and add it to your wedding day online planner/itinerary and they will make sure to get the photo for you. We highly recommend Orlando and his team!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Erika V

Orlando was amazing from the first moment we began working with him. His work is amazing! My husband and I loved working with Orlando as he made us feel so comfortable around him and the cameras and it shows in the photos. Orlando and his team made sure that all the small... Read More details from our day were captured. Orlando has left my husband and I with memories that will last a lifetime! If you are looking for a photographer look no further Orlando is your guy.

2016-12-01T10:02:13 Response from the vendor

You guys rock! Had so much fun! Thanks for choosing us and for the kind words!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jessica S

What can I say about our Photographer Orlando? He was amazing! My husband and I met with many photographers before meeting with Orlando. What really got us was how easy going and authentic Orlando was when we met him (and of course all of his amazing that work we saw). He was... Read More super easy to work with throughout the entire process and worked well with all of our vendors. He made us and our family feel at ease and did everything necessary to make sure he got the best shot! We loved that Orlando wasn't afraid to get on the floor if necessary to get his shot. Orlando was with me all day on my wedding day and Manny(the second photographer) was with my husband. The entire team was great and super flexible with us! We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures yet, but if they are anything like our engagement pictures I know we will be floored! We had so many amazing pictures from our engagement session that we had such a hard time picking one for our save the date magnet, and wound up with a collage! We can't thank Orlando and his team enough for capturing the moments for us on our big day!

2016-12-01T10:03:23 Response from the vendor

I'd get on the floor for you guys anytime!! You both rock and we had an amazing time with you and your families! thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Gina S

Orlando and his team are awesome! From day one we were impressed. He really listens to what you are looking for as far as photos/videos and he is an expert at his craft!! From the sweet people who work in the office to his assistants on your wedding day, everyone is fun, helpful... Read More and professional! The packages you can choose from can be customized by you and your partner -- this was a big selling point for my husband and I. Other places we had visited were set on their packages and wouldn't work with you. Our engagement photo shoot was super fun and the photos were insanely beautiful because of Orlando. Do not look any further!! Choose Photography by Orlando!!!

2016-12-01T10:04:17 Response from the vendor

thanks for having us!! you both rock!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Juanita O

Orlando is a great guy. Since day one, he was incredibly friendly and helpful. Orlando and Alex were our wedding photographers. We could not ask for a better team. They were punctual, professional, entertaining and most importantly - they took great pictures. Even though we... Read More had some issues which caused us to lose a lot of time, they adapted quickly and didn't miss a beat. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need 0f a photographer!

2016-12-01T10:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks again guys you were such a pleasure to work with! You made our jobs easy! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marlena K

Orlando and Alex were simply amazing!!! We wish there were 10 stars for them because they deserves all of them. We were excited to see you engagement pictures, but our wedding pictures exceeded our expectations yet again!

2016-12-01T10:05:57 Response from the vendor

so glad you loved what we did for you guys! thanks again for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kimberly D

Orlando and his staff did such a wonderful job with our wedding photos. They captured all of the important details and our photos are absolutely stunning! They prepared the most beautiful thank you cards, and gave us so many amazing shots we do not even know how to choose!... Read More Orlando was so accommodating and friendly from the moment we met him. He was so relaxed and made our photo taking effortless and fun! I would recommend choosing him and his staff to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed! We are so thankful for Orlando and his awesome staff!

2016-12-01T10:06:59 Response from the vendor

thanks for the love guys!! your the best! thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kimberly D

2016-12-01T10:09:17 Response from the vendor

thanks for the love guys!! We have one of your thank yous as a studio sample! you both looked amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia R

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet with Orlando after looking at his work, and I could not be happier with my choice! Orlando and his team were professional and personable. They made my husband and I comfortable with every shot! Orlando captured our special day in the... Read More most beautiful way!

2016-12-01T10:12:46 Response from the vendor

so glad you guys loved your images! thanks so much for the love!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jacqueline A

Not enough stars for this team!! Orlando and his team are incredibly professional, true experts at what they do, and they have a passion that shines through their exemplary work. They made us feel at ease, they had fun, they made our day everything we wanted it to be, plus... Read More some. We can't wait to work again with them! Props to our shooter Alex who was absolutely amazing and I'm astounded at the photos we received back and how AMAZING it is to relive all of these memories. Thank you for all you do!! You have a forever fan!

2016-12-01T10:13:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks!! If i could give you stars i would as well!! love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sara A

Photos are the one thing that you can use to look back on one day and show everyone how special your wedding day was. Choosing Orlando was a no brainer for us. From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures its hard to choose my favorite shots. His team is awesome! I felt... Read More so relaxed on the wedding day and didn't even worry that it was raining because I knew they'd figure it out!

2016-12-01T10:14:10 Response from the vendor

thank you! thank you! thanks you!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle P

Orlando and his staff were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I were married in March and I am STILL trying to narrow down pictures for our wedding album. We have so many beautiful photos to choose from!!! If you are looking for a photographer who is... Read More fun, professional, and talented, look no further!

2016-12-01T10:18:41 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for the love guys! pleasure was all mine!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle P

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Carissa

BOOK IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!! My cousin used Orlando for her wedding a few years ago and we all fell in love with him and his staff. I just knew we would book him for ours when the time came and we are so happy we did! Not only is Orlando the best photographer, but he is also the... Read More sweetest, most down to earth guy you will ever meet! From our first meeting with him he has been so incredible! We had a blast shooting our engagement photos and an even more amazing time on our wedding day! Orlando, Alan, and Alex made our day so much more fun and special! We had such a blast! We just got our photos the other day and they are absolutely breathtaking!!! There are just too many awesome ones to choose from! They are just gorgeous and we could not be happier with them! Please look no further for a photographer for your wedding or special event. Photography By Orlando is just simply the best there is!!! Thank you for memories to last a lifetime!!! :)

2016-12-01T10:19:59 Response from the vendor

awww thanks so much!! had so much fun thanks for the awesome pumpkin gift!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 christine m

From the moment we got engaged, I knew we had to use Orlando! Of course we received recommendations from others about their photographers and who they used, and we met with a few to appease our friends and families, but none of them compared to the quality and pure beauty that... Read More Orlando and his team puts into their work. We had Orlando for our engagement pictures and Alex & Thomas for our wedding day. We were of course slightly apprehensive at first, but seeing the work Alex & Thomas produce and Orlando's assurance quickly put us at ease, and he couldn't have been more right! Alex & Thomas were phenomenal, they were prompt, fun and super helpful! Alex even helped my mom lace up my dress! During the ceremony and reception, you would not have even known they were there and yet still managed to get some great dance floor shots! We were married in October and the grounds of our venue had incredible foliage, Alex & Thomas made sure to include it all. We had only 1 special request, for that night, to take pictures outside of our venue at night (it was an atrium so from the outside it looked phenomenal lit up). Alex made sure we got our picture! They used things from around my house that I was so impressed with too, like an old wine box and a piece of potpourri to stage the rings, genius! Photography by Orlando was definitely worth every penny!

2016-12-01T10:21:00 Response from the vendor

Alex and Thomas had so much fun with you guys! They told me to tell you that you guys killed it!! thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Ana A

Amazing & Unforgettable What more can I say AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE!! Photography by Orlando is outstanding. Orlando has a wonderful team working with him. Orlando captured our special day and created memories that will last us a life time. Our pictures are truly amazing.... Read More Making it really hard to pick our “thank you” cards & albums. Orlando captured every little detail of our wedding day. Orlando is extremely pleasant and easy to work with. Our photos look beautiful we couldn’t be happier. Thank you Orlando and team!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Allison C

STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW AND JUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! There is no need to look anywhere else for a photographer! The day we met Orlando till our wedding was an absolute pleasure! The day we shot our engagement photos I left wanting to hang out with Orlando everyday because of how... Read More down to earth and how much fun we had with him. Not to mention how amazing all of our photos came out. The one thing I was never stressed about leading up to the wedding was our photographer because I knew his whole team would capture and make this the best day ever, and they truly did! I can honestly say I love all 3500 pictures I got back from my wedding. Orlando and his team are the only photographers I will ever recommend to anyone for a photographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

From start to finish, working with Orlando and his team was a dream! Each and every person we interacted with was extremely responsive and warm. There are truly no words to describe the experience of working with Orlando. He really got to know and us and made sure we felt... Read More comfortable both at the engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Our entire bridal party raved about how amazing he was. Orlando will lie down in the middle of traffic on 42nd street to get the shot (literally!). We could not be happier with our photos and the entire experience of working with this incredible team of professionals. Thank you Orlando!

Wonderful to work with!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Ronnie T

Orlando, from the first day of meeting him, was probably the easiest choice we had to make for our wedding. We knew we wanted someone who was more like a photo journalist who worked with more of an industrial feel...which was why Orlando was perfect. Orlando was really down to... Read More earth and easy going. He really made it easy for me to feel comfortable because he is really relaxed and easy to talk to. I have never enjoyed having my picture taken and didn't even consider taking engagement photos until he recommended it. He suggested it would be a great way to get to know one another and know what we liked and didn't like. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the pictures came out!! We are constantly complimented on how great the photos look and I have to say Orlando really went out of his way to get the best pictures...to the point of lying on the ground to capture the best lighting. My husband and I were married on October 30, 2015. The day of our wedding he was extra attentive and even went out of his way to cover me when guests started to arrive early! I really had one rule for Orlando and that was to just let my 6 year old daughter, who is blind, to roam free. I didn't care if she faced the camera or just ran a muck...I wanted her to be carefree and relaxed...and he did exactly what I requested. He was on point with his camera the whole time. , I will say, Orlando will put you through the ringer to get the most perfect pictures and although you may not be your most comfortable he will make the whole experience worth it.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 belinda l

First of all, let me tell you - if you AREN'T booking with Photography by Orlando, you are doing yourself a serious disservice. We met with Orlando initially, who talked us through all pricing and options available to us for photography and videography and didn't try to SELL us... Read More into anything because he didn't need to, his work spoke for itself. Orlando took our engagement photos and was SO MUCH FUN to work with. I can't say enough good things about him. The turnaround time for our pictures was quick, and as it approaches the wedding I find myself reaching out to Orlando for something different every week. You don't need to worry about feeling like you're bothering anyone on his team because they are all wonderfully helpful, and respond in great time. Than the day of the Wedding Day came Orlando was our main shooter and then he brought this ray of sunshine DIGNA our second shooter who was amazing as a person and photographer, and we could not look more forward to working with such a great group of people. We had the same day edit as well, and when I say the video was MAGICAL. That is an under statement. After we put our same day edit on facebook, not only was it like hundreds of times but it was shared about 40 times by people we don’t even know. We kinda feel famous now lol. They're genuine and are really looking to make sure your special day is taken care of.... Absolutely, positively recommend. From the very happy Bride and Groom Stephen and Belinda Maisonave

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Joanne C

Orlando is the best!! We were so thrilled with our wedding photos and engagement photos. We do not consider ourselves very photogenic but he made us look great! He was so amazing to work with...he makes you feel comfortable, relaxed, and adds humor. He took a variety of... Read More different photos and from different angles. He also has a quick turnaround with your pictures. We were surprised how quickly we received them back. We highly recommend Orlando and his team!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Victoria S

Orlando and his team were amazing to deal with! From the second I saw Orlando's work, I knew I wanted to hire him for my wedding. He is so creative and really takes pride in what he does! We had such a hard time choosing the photos for our album because they were all so... Read More beautiful. We also used Photography by Orlando for our videography and it was absolutely amazing. They really captured our day and we will have those memories forever. Highly recommended!