Photography by Orlando

we are also available for destination weddings

International award winning photography & Cinema

Rated as Top Ten Most Popular Photographer in the World as well as a Knot Hall Of Fame Studio! We are all about having a great time and giving our clients great photography but most important an over all amazing experience! We want to provide our clients with amazing work & service!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

623 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst, NJ we are also available for destination weddings (973) 320-8641
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jackie P

Photography by Orlando were some of the most kind, fun, awesome people I have ever worked with! There were cupcakes and starbucks waiting for us at our initial meeting, where we talked with Orlando, the owner, and he walked us through all our options, what their style is, what... Read More we wanted, etc. He made it all very relaxed and fun! Stephanie in the office made scheduling a breeze. A few weeks before our wedding, we got a thank you card from them in the mail saying they couldn't wait to work with us, and reminding us to relax and have fun, and they included a movie tickets gift card! So many sweet personal touches! On the day of, Alex and Allen were professional, but also a BLAST. At the end of the night I was sad to see them go - I felt like I had made some new friends! They made sure we got all family we wanted included in formal portraits, and even showed us how things were coming out a few times, which was fun to see. They kept checking in to see if we needed to take breaks, or if there were any other shots we wanted to make sure we got. I felt taken care of, comfortable, and calm and relaxed! A bunch of the guests even told us how much they loved them. They even helped with lighting when some people were taking cell phone pics at the reception - so fun! They seemed to always be at the right place at the right time. Photography by Orlando are the ABSOLUTE BEST! Definitely book them - you will NOT regret it!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie M

Wow, the best is ever, is definitely still an understatement for Orlando, he truly makes the ordinary, extraordinary. I've dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl, but never did I ever dream of having the incredible photos Orlando gave me. He heard my vision,... Read More encouraged it, and made it all come to my life. My grandmother till this day swears he's one of the nicest, warm hearted, professionals she's ever met. His creativity, and ability to see a photo somewhere you'd never guess, is truly a talent. One of the most important things to me on my wedding was catching "in the moment" shots, and I must say Orlando was there during every single one. I could rave on and on, but you will only know what I'm talking about when you meet the man himself, as my husband would he say, "He's the Cristiano Ronaldo of Photography."

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Diane O

Orlando and his team leave you satisfied from start to finish! Anytime that you contact the office, Stephanie responds to any question as quickly as you wish every vendor would respond to you! Our initial meeting with Orlando went seamlessly... he answered all of my questions... Read More and really worked with us to customize a photography package that suited all of our needs. And then come camera time, Orlando has the perfect personality to leave even the most camera shy person (aka my husband) feeling AND looking comfortable in front of the camera! And then... the best of all... your pictures!! We loved both our engagement photos and our wedding photos so much, and on top of being personally so satisfied with them, we also have received so many compliments from other people! The hardest part will be choosing which pictures to choose for your album and your prints.... we are still sorting through over 5,000 wedding pictures trying to decide on our own! And if there is a specific picture that you want him to capture, make sure to tell him and add it to your wedding day online planner/itinerary and they will make sure to get the photo for you. We highly recommend Orlando and his team!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Carlos O

You can't go wrong booking Orlando and his team to capture your wedding day. From our first meeting, my wife and I felt very comfortable with Orlando. We were able to customize our package to make sure that our parents received custom albums and were able to stay within our... Read More budget. We are thankful that we made the decision to have Orlando capture our engagement pictures and two of his best photographers capture our wedding day. The photographers were professional and personable. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful! We have enjoyed the process of choosing the pictures for our bridal album and can't wait to receive it.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Claudia N

There’s no other than Photography by Orlando. He and his team are BEYOND incredible! I first heard of Orlando from a friend who’s had family hire Orlando to capture their special day. (Mind, this is going back 9 years.) When a friend of ours got married a few years back, this... Read More was the first wedding, my now husband :) and I we part of the bridal party and that was the first wedding we saw Orlando and his team in action! I can honestly say I still remember that day as clear as sky. Orlando just made all us girls feel so comfortable and made it super fun at the same time! When I saw the finally pictures I was amazed at much he captured and how every single picture told a story. Soon after we attended another wedding we were also part of the bridal party and there he was, Orlando the great doing his thing! We knew from that moment on who our photographer would be, when it was our turn to tie the knot! Well, the day came, we got engaged and quickly booked our appointment with Orlando to save our date. Setting up an appt was easy as Stephanie his assistant is super awesome and replys back right away! We went in with hardly any questions or concerns because we knew what orlando had to offer. His packages are great and the amount of staff he has to back him up is amazing. Orlando is well prepared for all his meetings and openly answers any questions or concerns you might have. The photography business can be competitive but in all honesty personally, having hands on, one on one with Orlando and his team,there is NO competition! You don’t get the service you receive here, anywhere else! We had so much fun on our special day and have to give a HUGE thank you to these guys because they rocked out and enjoyed every moment along with us! It’s a long day for them as it is for the bride and groom, but they truly make the best of it and have fun along the way. By the end of the night we felt like we made new friends. Not only did it make it easier having had worked with Orlando in the past, but his team is truly incredible. His work shows in his images and he gets better and better with every wedding, engagement, etc that he shoots. He’s always up with technology and up on new trends. That is why some couples take years to chose their albums because it’s so difficult because they are all such great shots! (I might be one of those couples lol) For those who decide to use Photogrpahy by Orlando in the future, I guarantee you all, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Orlando and staff you guys are FIRE!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Geraldine S

I met Orlando when my sister hired him for her wedding over 10 years ago. He did such a fantastic job that we referred him to our friends and family throughout the years and every time he was hired, I was in awe of his work. So naturally when I got engaged, I knew exactly who I... Read More wanted to capture my special day! However, my husband wanted to research some other photographers as well. When I called Orlando, it was like being reunited with a long lost friend! When my husband and I had our first meeting with Orlando and we walked into his beautiful studio, my husband was so impressed - seeing his beautiful space filled with all his fantastic photos was enough for him agree with me (like I knew he would) and we hired him on the spot! I can't say enough about how great Orlando is and how he understood the vision of our perfect wedding day - from the way he captures a shot, to the suggestions he makes, it was exactly what were were looking for. It was like he knew what we wanted even though I couldn't put it into words. We had an engagement shoot a few months before the wedding and it really gave us a feel for what the to expect. My husband and I aren't big fans of having our picture taken, but with Orlando it just felt natural. He gives you direction without making your pictures look overly posed and his eye for detail is absolutely amazing! He drove around with us all day finding the perfect locations to get the most amazing shots. When we got all the pictures back from that day, I was blown away. A few months later our wedding day arrived and it was absolutely perfect! Orlando and Alex were with us all day - from us getting ready, to the church and throughout the entire reception. The experience with them went beyond my expectations. Orlando and his team spared nothing to get us the perfect picture - from fixing my long train all day, to helping entertain my sometimes cranky young nephews to sit still for a photo. He even stopped traffic and sat in the middle of a busy Jersey City street to get a shot of us! They captured the essence of the day so perfectly and all without being intrusive or demanding in any way - I sometimes even forgot they were there. I'll keep referring Orlando to anyone and everyone I know because he really is that good! His talent and years of experience are so evident in every single photo he takes. As a bride, your wedding day goes by so fast and I'm beyond thrilled that Orlando captured the day for us so beautifully. We will always be able to look back at our amazing photos for years and years to come. Thank you so much for making our day that much more spectacular and for giving us such beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ashlee M

Orlando was the first and only photographer we met with. After seeing his work on at a family member's wedding we knew we needed him to be our photographer! Orlando and his assistant Stephanie were always available and answered ANY questions we had! He made the whole process... Read More leading up to the wedding very stress free. The day of our wedding Orlando and crew made us feel so comfortable taking pictures. It was extremely easy for us to be ourselves. The shots that they got of our wedding day are unreal they captured every single moment plus some!! I would recommend Orlando and his team to ANYONE who is looking for a photographer, his energy is great to be around and is EXCELLENT at what he does!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alison D

Orlando and his crew were such a delight to work with. We instantly clicked with Orlando's personality and his unique ideas. Yes, we met with other photographers but no one compared to Orlando. We first were able to see the team's skill in our engagement photos. They came out so... Read More amazing and we really enjoyed our time together. Orlando and his team were a huge calming influence for us both on the day of our wedding. He was able to take one of the craziest moments of our day and make it quite enjoyable. We couldn't recommend Orlando and his team anymore. They were true professionals and worked with us every step of the way.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shalyn L

I'm reading all these AMAZING reviews, and I agree with every single one! Orlando was the first photographer we met with, and we knew from that first initial meeting that he was the one! haha! He is so personable and easy to connect with! Orlando truly was the best of the best,... Read More not only on my wedding day but during every step of the process, including my engagement session too. He made us laugh, and enjoy the experience of taking photos. Never did my husband and I feel like it we were being told what to do, or that we were being forced to take pictures. He made the whole experience not only enjoyable but fun too! Our whole bridal party loved him as well. And we were left with amazing photos to capture our wonderful day. If I we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about going with Orlando. Thank you for everything, you truly are the best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica S

My now husband and I were married on July 29, 2017 and I could not be more happy that we chose Photography by Orlando to capture our wedding day. We learned about Orlando on theknot.com and knew we had to meet with him after seeing some of his work. We casually went to the... Read More first meeting, expecting to shop around afterwards, needless to say, that did not happen. When we met with Orlando about a year before our wedding, he told us he was already booked for our wedding day, we were so bummed! But at our first meeting, we also met Alex, his second hand man. We saw some of Alex's work and learned he was also INCREDIBLY talented. Although Orlando was not available for our wedding day, we had zero hesitation about booking with Alex, and after receiving our pictures, we are SO happy we did. We did our engagement shoot with Alex which gave us all the opportunity to learn a little about each other and allow for smooth sailing on the wedding day. On our wedding day, Alex spent the morning with the bride and bridesmaids and another photographer from Photography by Orlando, Digna, spent the morning with the groom and groomsmen. Both Alex and Digna were phenomenal, our families could not stop raving about how professional they remained all day and how talented they were. They were so wonderful ALL day and wouldn't leave the reception, even after their contract time had ended. My husband and I actually asked them to leave before the night was over because they had been working for nearly 12 hours straight! On top of working with two amazing photographers, we received every single picture that was taken on our wedding day within weeks. We were given so many pictures that are all so beautiful, we're having trouble deciding which to use for our album! If you want your wedding day captured by the most amazing photography team, run, don't walk, to meet with Photography by Orlando, you will not be disappointed. They are professional, talented, fun and friendly. And a small plus: our parents loved them! Sending lots of gratitude to the ones who were able to capture the most important day of our lives for everything it was plus more. Love, The Spanos

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Ines C

SERIOUSLY THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER !!!!!! YOU HAVE TO JUST BOOK HIM :) NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER .

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Erika V

Orlando was amazing from the first moment we began working with him. His work is amazing! My husband and I loved working with Orlando as he made us feel so comfortable around him and the cameras and it shows in the photos. Orlando and his team made sure that all the small... Read More details from our day were captured. Orlando has left my husband and I with memories that will last a lifetime! If you are looking for a photographer look no further Orlando is your guy.

2016-12-01T10:02:13 Response from the vendor

You guys rock! Had so much fun! Thanks for choosing us and for the kind words!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jessica S

What can I say about our Photographer Orlando? He was amazing! My husband and I met with many photographers before meeting with Orlando. What really got us was how easy going and authentic Orlando was when we met him (and of course all of his amazing that work we saw). He was... Read More super easy to work with throughout the entire process and worked well with all of our vendors. He made us and our family feel at ease and did everything necessary to make sure he got the best shot! We loved that Orlando wasn't afraid to get on the floor if necessary to get his shot. Orlando was with me all day on my wedding day and Manny(the second photographer) was with my husband. The entire team was great and super flexible with us! We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures yet, but if they are anything like our engagement pictures I know we will be floored! We had so many amazing pictures from our engagement session that we had such a hard time picking one for our save the date magnet, and wound up with a collage! We can't thank Orlando and his team enough for capturing the moments for us on our big day!

2016-12-01T10:03:23 Response from the vendor

I'd get on the floor for you guys anytime!! You both rock and we had an amazing time with you and your families! thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Gina S

Orlando and his team are awesome! From day one we were impressed. He really listens to what you are looking for as far as photos/videos and he is an expert at his craft!! From the sweet people who work in the office to his assistants on your wedding day, everyone is fun, helpful... Read More and professional! The packages you can choose from can be customized by you and your partner -- this was a big selling point for my husband and I. Other places we had visited were set on their packages and wouldn't work with you. Our engagement photo shoot was super fun and the photos were insanely beautiful because of Orlando. Do not look any further!! Choose Photography by Orlando!!!

2016-12-01T10:04:17 Response from the vendor

thanks for having us!! you both rock!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Juanita O

Orlando is a great guy. Since day one, he was incredibly friendly and helpful. Orlando and Alex were our wedding photographers. We could not ask for a better team. They were punctual, professional, entertaining and most importantly - they took great pictures. Even though we... Read More had some issues which caused us to lose a lot of time, they adapted quickly and didn't miss a beat. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need 0f a photographer!

2016-12-01T10:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks again guys you were such a pleasure to work with! You made our jobs easy! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marlena K

Orlando and Alex were simply amazing!!! We wish there were 10 stars for them because they deserves all of them. We were excited to see you engagement pictures, but our wedding pictures exceeded our expectations yet again!

2016-12-01T10:05:57 Response from the vendor

so glad you loved what we did for you guys! thanks again for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kimberly D

Orlando and his staff did such a wonderful job with our wedding photos. They captured all of the important details and our photos are absolutely stunning! They prepared the most beautiful thank you cards, and gave us so many amazing shots we do not even know how to choose!... Read More Orlando was so accommodating and friendly from the moment we met him. He was so relaxed and made our photo taking effortless and fun! I would recommend choosing him and his staff to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed! We are so thankful for Orlando and his awesome staff!

2016-12-01T10:06:59 Response from the vendor

thanks for the love guys!! your the best! thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kimberly D

2016-12-01T10:09:17 Response from the vendor

thanks for the love guys!! We have one of your thank yous as a studio sample! you both looked amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

What an amazing team of photographers and videographers!! I was very concerned about finding the perfect photographer for my wedding, and after working with Orlando, it was easy to see why he was rated as Top Ten Most Popular Photographers in the World two years in a row! Our... Read More wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I love showing them off! They truly look like they came out of an editorial magazine! The team was so professional and personable, my fiance and I were so comfortable the entire day taking our photos. By the end of the night they captured the most beautiful pictures of my entire wedding, capturing every moment of the night while blending in with our guests and not having to pull us away every five minutes. I can't imagine anyone else being able to pull off what they did that night! One of the best purchases I've made in my life! Thank you Orlando and team, for making my wedding so magical, and producing the most beautiful pictures and video for me to enjoy for the rest of my life!!!!!!

2016-12-01T10:00:15 Response from the vendor

So glad you guys loved what we do! You guys looked amazing and we had such a great time! thanks again for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia R

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet with Orlando after looking at his work, and I could not be happier with my choice! Orlando and his team were professional and personable. They made my husband and I comfortable with every shot! Orlando captured our special day in the... Read More most beautiful way!

2016-12-01T10:12:46 Response from the vendor

so glad you guys loved your images! thanks so much for the love!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Not sure where to even start with Photography by Orlando. From Orlando himself to the rest of his team, they were and are an absolute pleasure to work with. The very first wedding photographer we met with was Orlando and we knew right away that he would be the one. We decided to... Read More not even consider speaking with another photographer. There are times when you just connect with people on such a personable note that you know there is something special there and Orlando along with his team were just that. Not to mention the fact that their work speaks for itself on so many levels. Our entire process was never about what we should consider not doing and was only about what we wanted. Orlando made us feel comfortable in our own skin and ran with all of our ideas while adding his artistic skills to them. Not to mention that you know you have a badass team of photographers and videographers when on your wedding day you don't even realize that they are around telling you every move to make. The entire team just truly felt like one big family. Everything felt natural and the our pictures are insanely good! Again, our experience was simply fantastic!

2016-12-01T10:01:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the amazing review! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jacqueline A

Not enough stars for this team!! Orlando and his team are incredibly professional, true experts at what they do, and they have a passion that shines through their exemplary work. They made us feel at ease, they had fun, they made our day everything we wanted it to be, plus... Read More some. We can't wait to work again with them! Props to our shooter Alex who was absolutely amazing and I'm astounded at the photos we received back and how AMAZING it is to relive all of these memories. Thank you for all you do!! You have a forever fan!

2016-12-01T10:13:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks!! If i could give you stars i would as well!! love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sara A

Photos are the one thing that you can use to look back on one day and show everyone how special your wedding day was. Choosing Orlando was a no brainer for us. From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures its hard to choose my favorite shots. His team is awesome! I felt... Read More so relaxed on the wedding day and didn't even worry that it was raining because I knew they'd figure it out!

2016-12-01T10:14:10 Response from the vendor

thank you! thank you! thanks you!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle P

Orlando and his staff were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I were married in March and I am STILL trying to narrow down pictures for our wedding album. We have so many beautiful photos to choose from!!! If you are looking for a photographer who is... Read More fun, professional, and talented, look no further!

2016-12-01T10:18:41 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for the love guys! pleasure was all mine!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle P