Documentary

Destination Weddings

Denver, CO Denver + Destinations (303) 319-4478

Gorgeous Photos

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Maryellen R

Our photographs were one of our biggest concerns during our wedding planning, and we wanted to make sure we got a great photographer. My husband and I selected PhotoJennette for our October 2013 wedding after reading other people's reviews on this website and meeting Jennette in... Read More person. We opted for an engagement session and all-day coverage on the day of the wedding. We absolutely loved our engagement photos and the wedding photos! We also loved her relaxed demeanor, and we were very surprised at how we didn't notice her taking photographs the day of the wedding. Friends and family have repeatedly told us that we have the most beautiful wedding pictures they've ever seen, and we completely (and humbly) agree! We highly recommend PhotoJennette to anyone who is looking for memorable and gorgeous photographs!

PhotoJennette: The Best

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Catherine R

We spent a lot of time looking at photographers for our wedding. We were hosting 50 of our friends and family and wanted to be sure to caputure not only the ceremony but also the emotion of the day, including a special emphasis intimate moments between our dearest friends, new... Read More and old. Jenny's style - both her photography style and work style - fit us and our wedding perfectly. In our discussions before meeting, she was prompt, professional, friendly, responsive, and clear. Her style seemed to fit what we wanted--editorial/candid rather than artsy/posed--and we hired her for the day of the wedding (8 hours) and part of our rehearsal dinner (1 hour.) She worked with us to put together a package that included coverage of the events we wanted and stayed within our budget. Our photos are simply fantastic. She captured so many wonderful candid moments of love and laughter and really made the most of our unique setting and varying types of lighting (direct sunlight, sunset, twilight, Christmas lights, indoor lights...) She gently but effectively corralled our families for the more formal group pictures and managed to blend into the background the rest of the time--we hardly noticed she was there, but she must have been, because there are photos to prove it. She also sent our final photos in a disc format as well as a well-curated online slideshow that was easy to share with friends and family. In short, I can't imagine photographs that would better capture our memories of our wedding day. I recommend PhotoJennette to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other big event.

Skilled photographer

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Janel W

I researched many many many photographers before finally deciding on photojennette. She is very talented and her experience can be seen in the quality of her photographs, and she's very easy to work with! The best way to determine if she is the photographer for you, is to... Read More definitely check out her portfolio. I loved that she captured vivid colors, gorgeous backgrounds, and the essence of the couple through her photojournalistic style.

Fabulous photographer

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Adriene E

Jenny is a wonderful and extremely talented photographer. She was a joy to work with. She was very organized, prepared, informative, and knew what she was doing. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire day with all of the photos.

Great, Unique Touches

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Susan L

Jenny is professional and doesn't miss the details. We used Photojennette for our Engagement photos as well as our wedding and we were so happy with the way ALL of our pictures turned out!

AMAZING, PERFECT PHOTOS

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Autumn H

Jenny was a complete pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She took our engagement photos with our dogs and photographed our wedding and reception. We chose to go with the editorial style (she documented the event rather than taking posed pictures).... Read More When we saw the photographs, eyes flooded with tears. They are simply put, perfect. I love them. I highly recommend her. She, and her pictures, are awesome. Book her... you will not regret it. :)

Breathtaking photographs

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Ashlea Y

Photojennette takes the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. She is incredibly professional, down to earth, and you will instantly feel comfortable with her. She took our engagement pictures, and she created our guest book from those pictures, it was perfect. She helped... Read More facilitate the flow of the wedding photos, and ended up with some really great shots. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Absolutely Fabulous!!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Mike W

My husband and I knew one thing when planning our wedding - we wanted to make sure our wedding photos were the best they could be. We met Jenny through friends of ours and we loved her the very minute we met her. She is SO easy to work with - extremely professional and very... Read More talented. From our engagement pictures, to the preparation of our wedding, to walking down the aisle, to the last shot of the night....Jenny will capture moments and emotions throughout your day that will leave you breathless. You will relive your day through the pictures she takes - you'll cry, laugh, and tell stories over and over again. :) The best part is that you won't even notice she is there. I don't know how she captures the pictures she does - but she does it! We recommend her to everyone we meet - she's the BPE - Best Photographer Ever! :) Thanks Jenny for making our day magical! Love, Cindy and Mike Williams

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Sarah P

When we first started planning our wedding the only thing I truly truly cared about was the photographer because the photos I knew we would have for the rest of our lives. I interviewed a handful of them, Jenny being one of the last. The second I met her I knew she would be... Read More the one we choose. Her work is absolutely amazing. I have looked at our photos hundreds of times since our wedding and each time I am taken away by how fantastic they are! Jenny was also so great on our wedding day, she helped keep me calm while also blending in so well that I didn't even know she was there. I know who we'll turn to when we take the next step in our lives ;) I would recommend Jenny to everyone!

Outstanding photos

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jenny Y

Jenny did an outstanding job and we absolutely love our wedding photos! From start to finish, I was confident that she was going to capture every moment of the day. We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos and several of my friends have also used Jenny as their... Read More wedding photographer after they saw our photos.

Amazing photograpy

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Ann L

Jenny helped make our daughter's wedding SO special! She went to the venue ahead of time to make sure she knew the layout of everything. She is an extremely gifted photographer and great to work with!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jessica S

Jenny is a gem! She is so sweet, and has an amazing eye for photography. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures from our engagement session, rehearsal dinner and from our wedding. She captured so many wonderful moments. Her ability to blend into the background... Read More allows her to capture the real candid moments. I can't wait to share our album with our families and friends. I would highly recommend her to others looking for a photographer.

Jenny is fantastic

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jessica D

Jenny was great to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully, and we love looking back at our photos. Our parents do too! She delivers excellent photographs and albums. She is also very skilled at navigating family dynamics and is able to keep the process of taking... Read More family portaits moving along without being the slightest bit pushy. She was also great to work with on the day of the event. The bride and groom spend a decent amount of time with their photographer, and we are glad Jenny was ours.

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Hannah W

From our first meeting, I instantly liked Jenny. She is warm, friendly, and listened carefully to what we wanted. Because our wedding was planned relatively quickly, there was no time to do engagement shots, so she suggested coming to our rehearsal dinner, which she did, and we... Read More got some great family shots. Then came the wedding. She was efficient, professional, and thorough. I barely knew she was there for many moments, but she captured every detail, moment and expression of our wedding PERFECTLY!! I don't think of myself a photogenic, but I felt gorgeous in her pictures!! And I've gotten so many compliments on my wedding pictures. Plus, unlike so many of my friends, her reasonably priced packages include digital rights to all photos. I have since recommended her tobother friends, and a former co-worker saw my wedding pics on Facebook and hired her the next day.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Brittney S

Jenny did a great job capturing our special day. I wanted a combination of traditional and photo-journalistic pictures and she delivered. She is always professional, calm, and just a pleasure to work with.

Wonderful Photographer and Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Courtney E

Jenny is so sweet to work with! She captured all the moments of our wedding and we felt so comfortable having her as part of our big day. I really appreciated how she listened beforehand to what we wanted on the wedding day and worked to capture just what *we* asked for and... Read More wanted. The results were elegant and beautiful!

Absolute Best Photographer--Stunning Photos

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Megan L

Jenny’s photos left us speechless! Every single photo is truly stunning. Jenny has such an innate creativity and attention to detail that is evident in all of her photos. She captured all of the memorable moments and then some. I was amazed at how many shots she got, from prep... Read More to the last minute of the reception. We look through our photo gallery and slideshow at least once a day! She is incredibly professional, un-intrusive, and overall a delight to work with. Our wedding was in Arizona and Jenny made all of the out of state planning so easy. From the moment we met Jenny she felt like an old friend, not a vendor. We have received countless compliments on her amazing photos as well as what a pleasant photographer she was. We too had a few overly excited amateur photographers and she handled them so gracefully. Jenny is truly one of a kind and so are her pictures. I would recommend Jenny to any bride, especially one who wants exceptional photos. You won’t find photography as special as Jenny’s with any other photographer.

What a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Kacey K

What a wonderful experience! Jenny was so easy to work with from the time we first met with her up until now, when we are creating our albums together. During the wedding she was extremely professional and non-intrusive, and we were amazed when we saw the photos how she still... Read More managed to capture everything. It almost seemed as if there was more than one photographer there, we have pictures taken from every angel, but nobody ever noticed her moving around. She has a knack for capturing the true emotion of the moment. Overall, we would whole heartedly recommend her, in-fact our friends have already booked her for their wedding next summer after viewing our engagement photos.

Master of Memories

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Pamela H

My husband and I were married over two years ago and still LOVE every picture from our wedding day. We did not have someone video our wedding, so it is through the pictures Jenny took that we are able to remember our special day. They are not just photographs, but she created a... Read More story of our day and this is something we will both cherish forever. I have several prints hanging in the house and receive so many compliments about her work whenever we have company over. It was wonderful to receive the disc with all our photos on it, so I can make prints whenever I want to! We have referred Jenny to several of our friends and they have all been just as pleased as us at the quality of work she produces. I think the one thing that sets Jenny apart from other photographers is the relationships she makes with her clients. She is someone I can now call a friend and not just another vendor we sent a check to! That is something special and with a kind heart like hers it is no wonder she is so talented! She is wonderful to work with and I look forward to her capturing many more of our families’ memories in the future!

creative, fluid photos

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Laura A

Jenny was carefully chosen from a wide variety of photographers to photograph our mountain wedding. We picked her initially because her photos seemed to have unique angles, careful composition and a special fluidity we hadn't found in others. She was delightful to work with,... Read More both in a private shoot before the wedding and on the wedding day. She arrived very early and proceeded to capture a gorgeous, descriptive story of our day from start to finish- without us ever noticing she was there! We really appreciated that she was never in our face, yet seemed to get every important moment and each one of our wedding guests on camera. We have posed, special pictures of the two of us, family shots that are formal but not stuffy, and the full emotional spectrum of the day. Every single photo she delivered to us is absolutely incredible and I highly recommend her!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Austin H

It has been more than 2 years since I got married and I still look at my wedding pics all the time. Jenny did a great job capturing the day, it all went by so fast I'm so glad I got a great photographer to remind me of all the wonderful little things. I often get contacted by... Read More friends who love my photos and recommend them to friends getting married. The photos were incredible!

Captured our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Laura K

I had so much fun working with Jenny! I felt like it was a true collaboration and she really listened to ideas and concerns. She met with me multiple times before hand and would get on the phone and calm my MOM's fears! The actual process was so natural the day of and quick!... Read More That was my biggest concern was time, and we got all the pictures we wanted. We had a TON of pictures to choose from. They came out beautifully. The photo album is amazing, above and beyond what I expected. The slide show she created told the story of our day beautifully. We get many compliments on how great a photographer we had. Especially with 16 people in the wedding party, she was able to get photos with everyone smiling and looking good! I would recommend her over and over again!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Emily P

I would recommend Photojennette to anyone! We had the best experience starting with the first time we met Jenny to engagement pictures to the wedding day. She was very responsive to every question and her pictures are incredible. Recently we tried to pick our favorite pictures... Read More from our wedding and at the first pass picked about 100 pictures!I am still hearing comments about how great our pictures are and can't stop looking at them myself. Jenny is truely talented... The best part of it all is that we ended up with these wonderful pictures that captured our day and during the wedding we didn't even notice Jenny was there. We still wonder how she did that! If I had to do it again, I'd pick PhotoJennette in a heartbeat!

couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Elizabeth L

Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions patiently and helped guide and advise us while planning the schedule for the day (which doesn't sound like such a big deal, but was one of the more stressful points for me). She is always prompt and... Read More on time and was very good about answering email and returning phone calls. She is great at corralling and instructing people for posing and expressing exactly what she is looking for. She is spontaneous and creative. We had a lot that we wanted to include in our wedding day photography and she worked to get it all! She even hiked the stairs in Red Rocks so that we could get pictures on the stage :-) Jenny has such a amazing way of capturing emotion in her photos. The slideshow that she presented to us has made every single person tear up that has watched it. The moments that she caught are so tender and sweet. It was nice to see things that we missed or didn't really get to savor on the day - it flies by so fast! Jenny put together a very reasonable package for us. She presented us with a ton of options and helped us select what would give the most "bang for the buck". My mother balked at first when she heard what photography packages cost these days, but she has said numerous times now, after the fact, that it was the best money that we spent on the entire wedding. I think she watches the slideshow at least 10 times a day :-) All in all, I highly recommend Jenny from PhotoJennette to photograph your special event!!

Attention to Detail, Fab Photos, Great Follow up!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 MELISSA C

Jenny was great to work with- from the planning to the day of the event and even with follow up after the event, Jenny was "on" it! She took wonderful photos of our big day and I didn't even notice her there! I received wonderful phots and she really captured the event.... Read More Jenny's follow up- even with questions I have a year later- is flawless! 10 out of 10 for this professional!