Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

San Diego, Orange County (760) 855-7062

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Carolina G

I got married in Carlsbad, November 18th and could not be happier to choose Carol Anne as our photographer. She is very sweet, trustworthy, talented, with a great taste and easy to talk to. She worked within everything we wanted and the process was smooth. She worked together... Read More with other vendors through our timeline perfectly. I got the photos in my email 2 days ago and I love it! The lighting is perfect! She captured all the moments and suggested pictures that turned out beautiful. I highly recommend Carol Anne as your event photographer!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Vivian F

First let me start off by saying that my husband and I were extremely blessed to have had the pleasure of working with Carol Anne. She was amazing! She worked well with large groups and made my husband and I feel very comfortable along with the rest of the bridal party. Our... Read More photos turned out beautiful and far exceeded our expectations! She has an amazing eye and vision for the type of photos we wanted. Highly recommended!!