contemporary...creative...candid

39 East Court Street, Cincinnati, OH

You get more than what you pay for with Brad and his team

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Brad Smith Photography did an amazing job! We were so pleased with how they were able to get every shot we wanted, create beautiful memories and get to know us and our guests in the process. I believe to capture the essence of a person on film, you need to be able to find that special spark. They did! Our church pictures from St. Francis de Sales are inspirational, the park setting photos are serene and the reception images show the joy and happiness felt by all. If you add in the great value and super fast service, you won't find a better team to capture the special day. Thanks.

Stunning Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Alison S

Brad and Suz at Photosmith were INCREDIBLE to work with on our wedding day! They were extremely professional, timely and incredibly easy to work with; they made the process of capturing our wedding so much fun. They were great to work with throughout the entire process and were extremely receptive and timely to any questions or feedback we had. The turnaround to receive copies of our wedding photos was extremely quick; we receive our disks of photos before we even arrived back from our honeymoon. The pictures we received were phenomenal; we were so amazed by the volume and quality of the pictures. We have received so many compliments about how awesome our photographers were and how beautiful the pictures came out and we could not agree more. We cannot thank Photosmith enough for everything they did to capture our big day; they were amazing to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

photosmith

Reviewed on 10/13/2013

The Smith's are wonderful! They really took the time to walk us through the options and what would be best for us. They quickly were able to understand who we were and they, then in turn, gave us great suggestions to make our day so fun. The photos are pieces of art!! He is so creative in his thinking and it shows in all the photos. The pictures were so unique. We highly recommend photosmith!!!

Best Photographer in Cincy!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Denise S

Having a great Photographer for our wedding was a priority and that's why we chose Photosmith! I wanted a photographer that would capture our day in a creative and unique way. Brad and Suz did just that. We got married outside but we wanted to visit a few places to get photos outside and in a place other than were we got married. Brad found a beautiful lake, a breath taking fleld and a historic bridge for us to get photos at. At each stop our wedding party would get out of the car in full celebration mode and it took a minute to get everyone to come together for a photo. That didn't matter to Brad and Suz, as thery were always understanding, patient and even laughed with us as we enjoyed the day. They captured not only every amazing moment of our special day, but they told our wedding day story through the photos they took. Photosmith is so wonderful to work with!! We loved our experiene so much that we plan to use them for many more amazing family events in the future. Hands down I would highly recommend Photosmith for a wedding and every other life event that needs captured in a photograph!!!

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Randy P

I couldn't be more happy with the service and skills that Brad provided on my wedding day. He took charge of the wedding party and made it possible to capture so many amazing moments. I love the candid and artistic approach Photosmith takes. I would highly recommend them!

Wedding Wonders

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley H

Brad and Suz did such a fantastic job with my wedding day. They also did my engagement pictures and everything came out so great! Every instance of my big day was captured with exquisite detail. Brad was able to get exactly what I wanted on camera and even some things that I didn't even realize I would want! I would highly recommend them for any big or small occasion!

Loved Photosmith!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Melina B

My husband and I were very pleased with our experience working with Brad. He was very thorough in understanding exactly what we wanted from our wedding photography, and he did an amazing job capturing the feel we were looking for. We opted for an upgraded package which included an album, and I'm happy we did, It was high quality and very professional.

We choose Photosmith to do our engagement & wedding photos

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Stephanie T

If you are a bride and you are looking for a photographer, my husband and I highly recommend photosmith. He did a wonderful job on our photos for both engagement & wedding. I don't know what I would have done without him on the wedding day. He took charge and did a wonderful job of creating fun and cute pictures that we can look back on. His pricing is great for what you get and when you get it. When we got back from our honeymoon he was done editing all the photos and they were fantastic. I always recommend him to family & friends.

Our wedding photographs are phenomenal!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Aimee J

From the moment we saw Photosmith's work, we knew we had to have them shoot our wedding. Working with Photosmith was a pleasure. Brad is very creative and our photographs went very smoothly on the wedding day. He captured the day and the spirit of the venue brilliantly. I would highly recommend Photosmith!

My wedding photographer

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Christina P

Spent so much time with us to prepare. Tons of gorgeous photos. So many to choose from.

Fantastic Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kathryn G

I LOVED working with Photosmith. They made our entire group feel comfortable and our photos look so natural. We wanted to capture the mood and feelings of everyone throughout our wedding and they did just that. They were also on time every time we met and had our photos to us within days after the wedding. I would choose Photosmith again if I had to do it over and they will be our photographers for years to come.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Sarah H

Brad Smith and his wife Suzanne were absolutely amazing on my wedding day. They got through the pictures quickly and they turned out beautifully!!! You barely knew they were there and they captured some of the most precious moments of the day and night!!

Exquisite collection by Experts

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 M Y

Photosmith did such a fantastic job at our sons wedding in Cincinnati in 2005 that we wanted him to do our daughter's wedding July 9th. He didn't disappoint us! Her photos are outstanding and we are having quite a time choosing from the many beautiful shots at the church, park setting, and reception.

RAVES!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Katy Z

Everyone raves about our photos!! And we have so many to choose from! We paid the extra to have Brad's wife help as well, and it was totally worth it. They are all good pictures and I am having trouble picking even just my top 10 to put in frames. Decisions, decisions!! I love them all and would recommend Photosmith for ANY photography. Whether wedding or family portrait. We will be driving the 2 hours down to see him for family photos when we start a family!!

The pictures made my wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Anne L

A friend had told me that my wedding pictures were the most important aspect of my wedding. I am so glad that I chose Photosmyth. The photographer was organized. She knew what photos we wanted and made sure they were taken. She kept everyone calm. She took a plethora of photos so I would definitely have good choices. I am extremely satisfied with the finished product!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 Eric H

Brad from Photosmith took our engagement photos in September 2010 and will be taking our wedding photos in July 2011. We were very happy with the engagement photos he took of us at the University of Cincinnati, where my fiance and I met. He is very creative and you can tell he truly loves what he does! We are so excited to have him take our wedding photos. We just know they will be perfect and catch the joy and love that will be enjoyed by all!

amazing wedding

Reviewed on 12/15/2010 arlene s

Brad & Suzanne were AMAZING! The pictures are beautiful! It was also so pretty, that I have a hard time picking. They were very patient & kind with the wedding party & throughout the whole process. I highly recommend them

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Elizabeth B

I loved working with Photosmith! They came highly recommended to me, and now I know why! I got a great mix of journalistic, editorial, candid shots and traditional posed pictures--and they all turned out so well! We had Son and Abby as our day-of photographers, and we were just really comfortable with them all day as they snapped away--a really relaxed, energetic vibe that produced some great shots. Son did our engagement photos as well, and Brad shot my bridal portrait, so altogether, I have a great collection of pictures that I love. It was wonderful working with everyone at Photosmith--they are friendly, relaxed, and able to see good pictures happening! It is also really nice to own the pictures on CD--a great Photosmith feature. Use them!

very professional

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Cynda P

Awesome job really captured everyones personalities. The pictures are really fun!!!!

A great local photography company

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Megan C

Photosmith was wonderful to work with- they kept in contact with me about every detail of my photography, and were very professional and accommodating to my personal vision. The photographer was very friendly, unobtrusive and professional. The quality of the photos were astounding! They are the perfect group if you are looking for a unique, individualistic experience, and not just the posed photos. They were very timely in delivering the finished product as well.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Laura B

Brad and Suz and the whole team at Photosmith are amazing. We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos. They totally got our vision for our day and came up with really creative and beautiful shots. I can't wait to get my album! Thank you Brad and Suz!

Phenomenal Work

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Kristine H

Brad Smith, at Photosmith, did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. With his keen artistic eye for photography he was able to capture amazing memories of one of the most special days of our lives. My fondest photo is the one of my husband and I, when we saw each other for the first time. Brad set this up for us and was able to capture the perfect moment. I would (and have) recommend Photosmith.

Memories for a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 macaira d

Brad was always available prior to the wedding to discuss details. He and Crystal were prompt and professional. There were many great poses and candid shots as well. There was such a variety of pictures to choose from it was almost too many! We have had many compliments and are very happy with the finished product.

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Jennifer P

He was highly recommended by my sister, he takes wonderful photos and is very easy to work with. He is also reasonable and he gives you a copy of all the photos that he takes. I barely even knew he was there on our wedding day, not pushy at all. I recommend him to all my friends:)

Amazing Talent

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 catherine s

Every photographer we visited before photosmith was pushy and wanted to sell their photo packages. It was a when I stumbled upon photosmith that I knew I was in the right place. The talented photographers do a wonderful job and are so intricate. The owner Brad took my engagement pictures which were phenomenal. I was a little nervous because Brad was already booked the day of my wedding so he left my wedding up to Son and his wife. On my wedding day they produced pictures that were so unbelievable. They were all very natural pictures and had a true art while taking them. I would highly recommend PhotoSmith to anyone getting married. They do an impeccable job and the turn around is unbelievable!

TO Photosmith