Pianist for Events-Fred Yacono

Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, Outstate Minnesota & Wisc

Fred Yacono - elegant, classy, wedding piano music

Fred will create a magical, musical memory for your wedding day! He will delight you & your guests in all phases of your wedding celebration–your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. Fred provides a complimentary planning session to ensure that every detail is perfect. As a song stylist, he can provide uniquely designed and arranged selections of your favorite music, just for you. Fred will consult with your officiant and wedding planner so that the results are seamless, polished, and stress free.Visit his website for his popular wedding packages that can save you time & money!

Instruments

Cello, Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Dance, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, Outstate Minnesota & Wisc (651) 454-8242

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Carmen L

Fred is amazingly talented and charming! Fred provided the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. At our first meeting Fred listened to our ideas of the style of music we wanted at the wedding, and he started playing music pieces that perfectly... Read More captured what we had envisioned. Hiring Fred is absolutely one of the best decisions that we had made in this wedding planning process. Many of our guests commented on how Fred's music had added an extra dimension of beauty and grace to our ceremony. Thank you Fred for making our wedding so beautiful and moving. I would highly recommend Fred to anyone looking for a pianist who can provide beautiful and elegant music to an event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth D

Fred was great from the beginning to end. He took the time to meet with us to learn exactly what we wanted for our wedding music and even went to check our venue and meet with the coordinator on his own before the wedding. Additionally, he reached out to our wedding planner,... Read More pastor, and other vendors to assure they were on the same page, and provided the speakers and sound system for his pianos. He conveniently had a second set to use for our cocktail hour so he didn't have to break down and set up again in a second location. He went above and beyond by providing a way to play a special processional song we needed done via CD. We were very pleased with Fred and would be happy to recommend him!

Beautiful Music, Stress-Free Experience

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Natalie B

I am so impressed with Fred playing piano during my ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding!! He truly exceeded our expectations! Fred is incredibly talented and we appreciated how easy it was to work with him. His wonderful communication, attention to detail and professionalism... Read More really made it easy to plan. We are particularly impressed with Fred's attention to detail. He met with us 2 times prior to the wedding (once to "get the ball rolling", and the other to visit our venue-truly above-and-beyond service. I also was impressed that Fred took the initiative to reach out to our officiant to iron out any details. It really made the day stress-free. Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about Fred's talent! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Phuong T

We contacted Fred almost last minute for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was more than willing to play for us, quick to answer emails, and made sure the music he played was what we wanted to hear. Fred is very professional, he was in and out without me (the... Read More bride) barely noticing, but I would have loved to say thanks! I would recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Mickie A

Wonderful pianist....you could not possibly go wrong with hiring Fred. He played at our vow renewal party and was so accomodating and just wonderful. Very talented musician! Very nice gentleman! Lovely wife, Terry was also extremely helpful to us and even set up a... Read More microphone for our use.

Unbelievably beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Tanya H

Meeting with Fred to pick out our wedding music was both my husband and my favorite vendor meeting, bar none! Fred's talent is out of this world and his piano music really helped to make our wedding beautiful and unforgettable. He is unbelievably talented and does a phenomenal... Read More job. If I ever have need for piano music at an event again in the future, I would hire Fred in a heartbeat!

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Alea R

Fred played piano for both our wedding ceremony and reception at the end of September, and we could not have been happier with the results. The music was absolutely beautiful. He did a great job of understanding what we wanted and delivering exactly that. He even arranged... Read More with a violinist and a cellist that he recommended, and we had them play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The trio was so beautiful! Fred was so easy to work with, and very responsive. Our wedding was just perfect, and Fred was a big part of that. Thank you!

Wonderful Pianist

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kayleigh E

Fred was great to work with! He was very helpful in choosing music for our ceremony. He was also very enthusiastic and excited to be a part of our special day. His fee was much cheaper than all other pianists we looked into, but you could not see any less quality. I was very... Read More happy to have chosen him!

Fred Yacono, Pianist for Events

I love playing for weddings! I have performed for hundreds of weddings & receptions plus every other kind of celebration you can think of. Originally from New York where I was classically trained at New York University in piano performance & music education, I moved to Minnesota in 2006 after meeting my future wife at the Empire State Building. I have spent my entire career as a song stylist/performer, composer/songwriter, conductor, music educator, & band director. I enjoy writing poetry & have written over a thousand to date. I love being “Dad” to 3 daughters & "Papa" to 4 grandchildren.