Piazza Events - Two Locations: Mckinney & Colleyville

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

77 Piazza Lane, Colleyville, TX

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Damien D

We visited many venues (standalones, large hotels, church and etc.) and we always came back to the same 2 Piazza venues (McKinney & Colleyville) because we never experienced the same level of attentiveness, professionalism and guidance elsewhere! Plus, the amenities are amazing... Read More and they really thought of every small detail for the wedding. The flow of the whole wedding from start to finish would be flawless with everything, every activity in the same area. We showed our parents pictures we took of the places, and they all loved how elegant and refined Piazza in the Village and Piazza on the Green both are. The pricing is also so reasonable because of the all-inclusive nature of the venue. It would normally take my fiance a long time to calculate and decide on a big purchase, but he was sold the first day! We ended up choosing to go with the McKinney location (Piazza on the Green), and Robin has been the most supportive, responsive, kind, professional and collaborative since the start. We feel so lucky to find Robin and Piazza on the Green! We would recommend her and the Piazza enthusiastically and wholeheartedly to anyone who are looking for a venue that has a chapel and 2 ball rooms to choose from. We just locked in our date, any we look forward to working with the company for the next many months!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristie D

We had our wedding at the Colleyville location on 7/24/2016, and we were very pleased. We worked with Lorna in our initial tour and signing of the contract, and she was absolutely wonderful and made everything as easy as she could and was very flexible in getting our rehearsal... Read More scheduled. Terrie, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely AMAZING and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of. It is a beautiful venue in all areas and your guests will think you spent a lot more than you really did because they have thought of every little detail you can imagine. They are flexible with the menus and will work with you on special meals when there is a need. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because our wedding was delayed 20 minutes due to a staffing mess up, which definitely added some stress, but they did what they could to make up for it. You will not be disappointed if you chose this venue.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenise M

We had our wedding at Piazza in the Village on July 3, 2016. The chapel and ballroom is stunning, the owner was very helpful in helping us to select our beverage option, and the chef did a fantastic job in customizing our menu. We received so many compliments on the food and... Read More everyone was asking us who was the chef! The video we received from Piazza of the ceremony was of high quality! Our bridal captain was also very sweet and helpful! My husband and I are very happy that we chose the Piazza. I was able to live out my fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Madeline D

Piazza in the village is a beautiful venue! I love how they make everything so easy. After we signed the contracts I wanted to change something's around and Lorna was so sweet about everything. I highly recommend this venue if you want a stress-free wedding!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Bianca J

The Piazza in the Village was beyond amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Mckenzie, was extrnemely detailed and helped us with every situation that arose. Our wedding day was seamless and breathtaking. The venue was affordable and the food was delicious. We tried something... Read More different and had a morning wedding with Brunch and Mimosas. I could not have asked for a better wedding and venue. Thank you Piazza!!!