Piazza Events - Two Locations: Mckinney & Colleyville

Colleyville, TX

Ceremony and Reception Venue

The Piazza boasts two exquisite wedding venues, Piazza in the Village, Colleyville TX and Piazza on the Green, Mckinney, TX. Each location has a beautiful chapel, two unique ballrooms and spacious Bride and Groom's suites. Live web broadcasting of your ceremony is perfect for your out of town family. Book your tour today! Piazza on the Green, 214.383.2500. 6200 TPC Drive, Mckinney, TX or Piazza in the Village, 817.520.0026 77 PIazza Lane, Colleyville, TX, See featured Venues for more details.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

77 Piazza Lane, Colleyville, TX

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Madeline D

Piazza in the village is a beautiful venue! I love how they make everything so easy. After we signed the contracts I wanted to change something's around and Lorna was so sweet about everything. I highly recommend this venue if you want a stress-free wedding!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Bianca J

The Piazza in the Village was beyond amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Mckenzie, was extrnemely detailed and helped us with every situation that arose. Our wedding day was seamless and breathtaking. The venue was affordable and the food was delicious. We tried something... Read More different and had a morning wedding with Brunch and Mimosas. I could not have asked for a better wedding and venue. Thank you Piazza!!!