Piazza in the Village

Colleyville, TX

Ceremony and Reception Venue

The Piazza boasts an exquisite chapel, two unique ballrooms and spacious Bride and Groom's suites. Live web broadcasting of your ceremony is perfect for your out of town family. Remember to visit our second location, Piazza on the Green, in McKinney Texas!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

77 Piazza Lane, Colleyville, TX (817) 520-0026
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kimberly K

CHOOSE THE PIAZZA! This was the first venue we visited and it was love at first sight. Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, I would consider it to be all inclusive as well. They think of everything to make sure as a bride and groom you enjoy each and every moment of your... Read More special day instead of being worried with vendors and others. I just married here on 1/14/2017 and it was the greatest experience ever with McKenzie (on site Coordinator provided by the Piazza) by my side to keep things rolling smoothly. The staff is extremely nice, professional, and understanding. They keep you in the loop from beginning to end to ensure your day is exactly what you dreamed. The food is amazing! Everyone in attendance loved everything, even those who wouldn't normally compliment, did and did it with sincerity. I am so glad we chose Pizza In The Village!! It is truely the best.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Ashley A

I cannot recommend getting married at this venue enough. My wedding was effortless and such a blast this New Year's Eve! My coordinator was Abbey McConal and she was so prepared, organized, fun, and made my wedding unforgettable- you have to request her! I am so thankful for all... Read More of the work she did to get everything perfectly arranged for the big party and for how comfortable she made me feel on a day that can be chaotic and stressful- I had a blast and so did my guests! Amazing venue.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gabrielle M

After getting engaged, we went to a couple of places where I was flabbergasted by the prices, the rules, and the snooty people. We went to the Piazza in the Village and met with Lorna in January. Price wise the Piazza is reasonable when compared to other wedding venues for what... Read More you get in the packages and a venue coordinator. Is it pricey? Not really when you think about all you get and compare it to other places in the metroplex. Before being assigned a coordinator, I emailed Lorna with questions and concerns throughout and she was incredibly helpful and responsive. Mrs. Debbie Lovera was assigned to be my venue coordinator. Mrs. Debbie was amazing, wonderful, reassuring, and calm throughout my planning process. She was so kind to meet with me in person when I was trying to plan things and she sent me questions she had. Fast forward to the rehearsal. We had one hour and there were probably 50 people there. Luckily, everyone arrived on time and the rehearsal went off without a hitch. I sent my music choices to Mrs. Debbie, confirmed at the rehearsal, and the music was great. Mrs. Debbie organized everyone and gave instructions in a polite yet matter-of-fact manner. If you can't tell, I am so grateful for all of her help. The big day finally arrived and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! We arrived and everything was set-up, we handed Mrs. Debbie the little knick knacks we had and she arranged everything. She made sure all the flowers were pinned and bridesmaids were holding them right. The entire ceremony went off without a hitch! The hardest questions I had to answer were what do I want to drink and do I want to cut the cake. Overall, I am incredibly grateful for everything that went in to making our wedding day the absolute best day ever. I am convinced that you will not find a better venue that cares about how important this one day is and includes a lot of amenities. Thank you Mrs. Debbie and Piazza in the Village!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Meghan P

My wedding date is not until July, but I can already tell you the Piazza is AMAZING! You honestly cannot find a better venue in the DFW area. The price does initially seem steep, but when you think of all the things included in the cost is saves a ton of money. You don't need to... Read More worry about table rentals, linens, silver ware, videographer, lighting, and they even include some decorations! You also don't need to worry about finding a catering company because they do all food in house. If you go to the open houses you can try a lot of the delicious things they have to offer. They are also sooo accommodating and they always email back within 24 hours at least, but they usually email back within like 2 hours. I absolutely can not wait to get married here!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Nichole L

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The wedding we got, for the price we paid was unbelievable. I would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else. Lorna (sales rep) is the wonderful lady that sold us the dream of our beautiful wedding and Gay (our wedding... Read More coordinator) is the fabulous woman that made it all happen. Our guests rant and raved about how beautiful our wedding and venue was all thanks the amazing Piazza staff. The amenities that come along with your rental are incredible. I am so so thankful for the Piazza. They made my wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kirby V

Piazza is so user friendly! They are a business that knows weddings. The price reflects the services you get. All food, cake cutting, dress steaming, wedding and day of coordinators, and so much more are included. They make everything so easy.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lauren C

Just WOW. Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was if it weren't for Piazza. We visited about a dozen venues before we toured Piazza, but within the first 3 minutes of arriving, we knew that we couldn't get married anywhere else. Not only is the chapel breathtaking,... Read More but the courtyard and ballroom are also spectacular. It's not just the venue that made our wedding what it was - it was the staff at Piazza. Debbie was our coordinator and she made sure we had absolutely everything covered and I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing. They are on top of it and have thought everything out. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing they are to work with and how beautiful the venue is.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley C

We had our wedding this past Friday, October 27 and it was the best night ever. They made sure I was stress free and Debbie had control over everything. I couldn’t have asked for a better night. The food was absolutely amazing, the venue itself is breathtaking! I would recommend... Read More any bride to use them because our day turned out to be one of the best nights ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rowena T

Piazza In the Village in Colleyville Tx: During my search for wedding venues, I found the Piazza – In the Village and what I really liked about this place was that it has a chapel and choice of ballrooms, so we made an appointment. Piazza was the first place we viewed and when... Read More we went on a tour through the chapel, Lorna told us, the doors to the chapel will be closed before the ceremony and the bride would stand behind it, then the doors will open when the bride is ready. The moment she opened the doors, I felt emotional and thought “this is the place”! My fiancé and I looked at each other and he said…”What?” I told him, ”you don’t understand”! We looked at few other places with chapels and ballrooms but that emotional feeling just was not there. So, that led us back to the Piazza, we selected our wedding date and the process began. We are very happy we had our wedding here. Everything was flawless and beautiful! From the contract discussions to the steps that lead to our wedding, there were no issues and the team was fantastic to work with. Debbie, our wedding coordinator, was very knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. She was always there for us during the planning stages and was very good about answering our questions along the way. The food, oh the food, was awesome and our guests loved the appetizers, reception, dinner and overall service. Overall, my husband, myself and all of our guests had a great time and I recommend Piazza to future brides.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

The best wedding and reception venue ever! The chapel and grand ballroom are magnificent! There is ample parking and everything is in one place so guests can just come and enjoy the wedding and reception without having to travel in between. My daughter was married there on 14... Read More Oct 17 and everything was perfect. I always dreamed that my daughter would have her princess wedding marrying her prince charming, and this venue exceeded all my hopes and dreams. Their wedding and reception was truly a magical event and a dream come true! Debbie, Tammy and Heather were always available for questions and concerns we had prior to the event. Then on the actual day, Debbie was the Wedding Coordinator. From the rehearsal, to prepping the bride and groom room beforehand, then the ceremony, the cocktail hour and then finishing with the reception, Debbie made sure every detail was carried out. They treated us all like royalty! The food was delicious too!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Bri C

Our venue coordinator, Gay, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and let us know about any issues and made sure they were dealt with how we wanted it done. Made sure we were happy and taken care of. The chicken was a little dry and the asparagus a little under done for my liking,... Read More but the flavor of the food was good. Great appetizers and mixed drinks.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Leila M

We knew the Piazza was the place for us the moment we stepped in. Our tour was informative without being pushy and we felt comfortable the whole time. Our coordinator, Terrie, was an absolute dream to work with! She helped us out so much the weeks leading to and the day of... Read More our wedding! Everything was beautiful, enchanting, and went off without a hitch! The food was fantastic and we received lots of complements on the menu! The day just felt magical to us and we can’t thank Piazza and Terrie for everything they went out of their way to do to make us feel special. Our special day was made much more special by the Piazza and the folks who worked hard for us.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Gisele V

I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!! It was the first venue we visited and it was love at first sight! It's beautiful! We got married there on 9/3/2017 and Terrie Coates, our coordinator, did the most amazing job. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lakiska F

I will start this off by saying Piazza in the Village Colleyville is the absolute BEST! I will start from the beginning which was December 17th, 2015 when I went in to tour the venue. I knew just from the reviews that I didn’t need to look any further and this was my dream venue... Read More and I can definitely say I made the right decision. My mother and I went in December 2015 and was met with a smile from Lorna and she was absolutely wonderful and I booked my wedding date of 7-7-17 that same night. Anytime I had any questions or concerns Lorna was always there to answer them and I appreciate that. Right when I thought the service couldn’t get any better I was introduced to my day of coordinator Terrie and she is truly the BEST and she is soooo sweet. She made sure that all the details were taking care of and that I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding. I honestly can’t say enough great things about Terrie I will definitely miss her and her kind spirit, if you’re lucky enough to have Terrie as your day of coordinator just know you will be in good hands every step of the way. Our wedding day was perfect and people are still talking about everything from the venue to the wonderful food a month later. I also wanted to say that although I did not meet her, the owner Heather was a delight to work with as well. Thank you Piazza for making 7-7-17 a day that we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Christina M

Very pleased with the location and the simplicity of having everything to close by. Abbey was very engaged and made the evening go very smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Keksey W

I fell in love with this venue the second I saw it! It is gorgeous!!! The only thing is our wedding coordinator was NOT great.... she was very rude and did not seem to have our wedding in her best interest. The piazza has so many rules, which you have to just accept because the... Read More venue is so perfect. I felt uneasy in all our planning sessions, but at least our wedding was beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Bailey I

They went above and beyond for us! My day would not have been perfect with out the help of Mckenzie! (one of their coordinators) She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it just by talking with me the first time we met! Everyone is still talking about how well done... Read More everything was, the food, the lighting, everything. You can't go wrong getting married here.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Heather G

The Piazza in the Village and it's staff were more that we could have expected! My daughter first fell in love with the beautiful chapel and reception areas, but it was really about the service we received here. MacKenzie our coordinator made sure to answer every email, phone... Read More call and text during our planning until every detail was completed. Wow. Who does that anymore? On the day of the wedding we were also assigned Tammy as our bridal captain, and she was everywhere we needed her all at one time! She popped up every time we had a question or need. The bar and wait staff took care of everyone of our 194 guests with cocktails and appetizers and the food severed during dinner was delicious and very gratefully received. Thank you so much to the staff for making the night and our exceptions fulfilled to a tee! MacKenzie & Tammy are the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather G

I don't even know where to begin! My husband, Colt and I got married at the Piazza last night and we couldn't wait to write a review! We knew from the moment we saw this venue that it was the place we wanted to host our big day! Saying that everything was absolutely perfect is a... Read More complete understatement. McKenzie W was our coordinator, and I couldn't have been happier with everything that she did for us! Anything and everything that we asked for was made possible because of her. She went completely above and beyond anything we could have expected. The whole night went so smoothly and seamlessly thanks to her and our Bridal Captain, Tammy. If you are looking for a venue that is glamorous, timeless, elegant, accommodating, and has amazing food, this is the place to be. We are so happy with our whole process with the Piazza in the Village, and thank everyone that was involved times a million!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Linda L

My husband, Jonathan and I got married at Piazza in the Village, Colleyville on October 14, 2016. We fell in love with the venue from the very beginning. The minute we set foot in the chapel, we knew we had to get married there. Piazza is all about details that made our wedding... Read More day better than we could have ever imagined. Terrie was our coordinator and she was amazing!!! She’s very sweet, very organized, and detail oriented. She was always one step ahead and made sure everything was taken care of. We highly recommend Piazza in the Village, Colleyville and Terrie!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aleese M

I can not express how much I loved Piazza in the Village! 5 starts just isn't enough! Everyone we worked was absolutely amazing! The venue was gourgeouse and everything was beautiful! We were married in the chapple and had our reception in the Village Ballroom. All of our guest... Read More vame up to us and said how pretty the venue was. The sweet Lorna was there for us on the sales side with all my questions and the wonderful Laura was our wedding coordinator. Laura was incredible! She was quick to respond to all my questions and changes and truly went above and beyond to insure my day went flawlessly! Laura always made me feel like I was her number one priority the entire planning process. Everyone at the Piazza was lovely to work with and I can't recommend them enough. You will be well taken care of here, it really is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Natalie F

I can't speak highly enough of Piazza in the Village when it comes to a wedding venue! I fell in love with the venue as soon as I saw it, but fell more in love when I met the staff and got to know our coordinator, Debbie. There wasn't a single detail about our wedding that... Read More Debbie didn't cover with us and take full responsibility for on the night of the wedding. I showed up on Saturday and never had to think once about where to be or what was happening throughout the night... she had it all covered! The owners and staff at the Piazza really thought of everything when creating this wonderful venue - great food (we received so many compliments), beautiful decor, friendly and accommodating staff, and so many details to choose from in order for each couple to customize the venue to make it theirs for the night! It really was the best night of our lives and we can't thank Debbie and all of those at Piazza in the Village enough, for helping us create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Melissa M

Can't even begin to describe how amazing this place is! Hands down the best choice! Our coordinator, Mckenzie, was absolutely phenomenal! Working with her was amazing! She handled everything!! For a bride, being completely stress-free on my wedding day was amazing. Mckenzie and... Read More her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! The Piazza and Mckenzie made our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shelby G

My wedding was a dream come true at the Piazza in the Village! Debbie was our coordinator and she made sure everything ran smoothly! She was amazing. The day was everything I always hoped it would be. This venue is so organized and is run by pros.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Paula F

There are no words for this venue! My wedding day truly felt like at fairy tale thanks to Piazza in the Village! I fell in love with the venue on my tour with Lorna. Debbie was an amazing event coordinator who was super organized and stress-free. The attentive staff... Read More definitely makes this venue special. All of my guests loved the venue and commented on how impressed they were with everything from the visual appeal to the delicious food at the reception.