Piazza in the Village

Colleyville, TX

Book Your Wedding with Piazza in the Village

A BALLROOM IN COLLEYVILLE, TX

Piazza in the Village is a dramatic Mediterranean themed villa in Colleyville near Dallas-Fort Worth. It is a picture perfect location for an elegant wedding. With over 200,000 sparkling crystals draped over lavish custom chandeliers and sconces, soaring, dramatic archways, vaulted ceilings and one-of-a-kind cracked glass windows, the chapel shows off the bride like the diamond in her engagement ring.

Piazza in the Village features huge terra cotta pots overflowing with lush foliage that are artfully placed throughout the building and the air is filled with the aroma of over 30 vanilla scented pillar candles. Solid ebony oak seating upholstered in metallic European fabric line the wide, hand distressed center aisle.

Two romantic bridal balconies overlooking the cobbled courtyard provide the perfect location for the newlyweds to greet their guests for a kiss and a toast. Bride and groom suites offer sumptuous accommodations for the wedding party to prepare for the big event.

Event spaces at the Piazza in the Villa include:

The Chapel. This impressive space provides seating for up to 275 wedding guests. The palatial ceilings and luxurious neutral colored matte walls highlight the snowy colors of a wedding dress. A shiny black baby grand piano anchors the space.

The Village Ballroom. Just a few steps from the chapel, the Village Ballroom maintains the glamorous ambience with seating for 150 in brilliant gold and silver chiavari chairs. Lavish draperies and sparkling chandeliers adorn the space and cozy leather sofas are scattered around the room for lounging. A large dance floor and dance lighting keep the party going. Drop down screens are available for slideshows and video presentations.

The Grand Ballroom. This spacious ballroom accommodates up to 275 guests and includes a gorgeous bar and lounge area. A disco ball animates the oversized wooden dance floor and custom lighting bathes the room in color. There are three drop down video screens in the ceiling.

Piazza in the Village is a full service venue that offers the services of a professional wedding planner as well as catering and bar packages. The executive chef will work with couples to create custom menus and accommodate special dietary needs. There is a quaint open air courtyard decked with twinkling lights available for additional reception space. With state of the art video technology, the couple's ceremony is digitally recorded using three in-house cameras and broadcast on dropdown screens and on the Internet for long distance friends and relatives to watch.

There are so many luxurious amenities included in the wedding package price, it's tough to come up with extra perks a wedding couple might want—even the couple's shining initial is displayed on the venue wall. Every detail, including event security, is included with wedding planning services.

Ceremony and Reception Venue

The Piazza boasts an exquisite chapel, two unique ballrooms and spacious Bride and Groom's suites. Live web broadcasting of your ceremony is perfect for your out of town family. Remember to visit our second location, Piazza on the Green, in McKinney Texas!

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

77 Piazza Lane, Colleyville, TX (817) 520-0026

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kimberly K

CHOOSE THE PIAZZA! This was the first venue we visited and it was love at first sight. Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, I would consider it to be all inclusive as well. They think of everything to make sure as a bride and groom you enjoy each and every moment of your... Read More special day instead of being worried with vendors and others. I just married here on 1/14/2017 and it was the greatest experience ever with McKenzie (on site Coordinator provided by the Piazza) by my side to keep things rolling smoothly. The staff is extremely nice, professional, and understanding. They keep you in the loop from beginning to end to ensure your day is exactly what you dreamed. The food is amazing! Everyone in attendance loved everything, even those who wouldn't normally compliment, did and did it with sincerity. I am so glad we chose Pizza In The Village!! It is truely the best.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Ashley A

I cannot recommend getting married at this venue enough. My wedding was effortless and such a blast this New Year's Eve! My coordinator was Abbey McConal and she was so prepared, organized, fun, and made my wedding unforgettable- you have to request her! I am so thankful for all... Read More of the work she did to get everything perfectly arranged for the big party and for how comfortable she made me feel on a day that can be chaotic and stressful- I had a blast and so did my guests! Amazing venue.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gabrielle M

After getting engaged, we went to a couple of places where I was flabbergasted by the prices, the rules, and the snooty people. We went to the Piazza in the Village and met with Lorna in January. Price wise the Piazza is reasonable when compared to other wedding venues for what... Read More you get in the packages and a venue coordinator. Is it pricey? Not really when you think about all you get and compare it to other places in the metroplex. Before being assigned a coordinator, I emailed Lorna with questions and concerns throughout and she was incredibly helpful and responsive. Mrs. Debbie Lovera was assigned to be my venue coordinator. Mrs. Debbie was amazing, wonderful, reassuring, and calm throughout my planning process. She was so kind to meet with me in person when I was trying to plan things and she sent me questions she had. Fast forward to the rehearsal. We had one hour and there were probably 50 people there. Luckily, everyone arrived on time and the rehearsal went off without a hitch. I sent my music choices to Mrs. Debbie, confirmed at the rehearsal, and the music was great. Mrs. Debbie organized everyone and gave instructions in a polite yet matter-of-fact manner. If you can't tell, I am so grateful for all of her help. The big day finally arrived and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! We arrived and everything was set-up, we handed Mrs. Debbie the little knick knacks we had and she arranged everything. She made sure all the flowers were pinned and bridesmaids were holding them right. The entire ceremony went off without a hitch! The hardest questions I had to answer were what do I want to drink and do I want to cut the cake. Overall, I am incredibly grateful for everything that went in to making our wedding day the absolute best day ever. I am convinced that you will not find a better venue that cares about how important this one day is and includes a lot of amenities. Thank you Mrs. Debbie and Piazza in the Village!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey H

I fell in love with this venue the second I saw it! It is gorgeous!!! The only thing is our wedding coordinator was NOT great.... she was very rude and did not seem to have our wedding in her best interest. The piazza has so many rules, which you have to just accept because the... Read More venue is so perfect. I felt uneasy in all our planning sessions, but at least our wedding was beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Bailey I

They went above and beyond for us! My day would not have been perfect with out the help of Mckenzie! (one of their coordinators) She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it just by talking with me the first time we met! Everyone is still talking about how well done... Read More everything was, the food, the lighting, everything. You can't go wrong getting married here.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Heather G

The Piazza in the Village and it's staff were more that we could have expected! My daughter first fell in love with the beautiful chapel and reception areas, but it was really about the service we received here. MacKenzie our coordinator made sure to answer every email, phone... Read More call and text during our planning until every detail was completed. Wow. Who does that anymore? On the day of the wedding we were also assigned Tammy as our bridal captain, and she was everywhere we needed her all at one time! She popped up every time we had a question or need. The bar and wait staff took care of everyone of our 194 guests with cocktails and appetizers and the food severed during dinner was delicious and very gratefully received. Thank you so much to the staff for making the night and our exceptions fulfilled to a tee! MacKenzie & Tammy are the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather G

I don't even know where to begin! My husband, Colt and I got married at the Piazza last night and we couldn't wait to write a review! We knew from the moment we saw this venue that it was the place we wanted to host our big day! Saying that everything was absolutely perfect is a... Read More complete understatement. McKenzie W was our coordinator, and I couldn't have been happier with everything that she did for us! Anything and everything that we asked for was made possible because of her. She went completely above and beyond anything we could have expected. The whole night went so smoothly and seamlessly thanks to her and our Bridal Captain, Tammy. If you are looking for a venue that is glamorous, timeless, elegant, accommodating, and has amazing food, this is the place to be. We are so happy with our whole process with the Piazza in the Village, and thank everyone that was involved times a million!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Linda L

My husband, Jonathan and I got married at Piazza in the Village, Colleyville on October 14, 2016. We fell in love with the venue from the very beginning. The minute we set foot in the chapel, we knew we had to get married there. Piazza is all about details that made our wedding... Read More day better than we could have ever imagined. Terrie was our coordinator and she was amazing!!! She’s very sweet, very organized, and detail oriented. She was always one step ahead and made sure everything was taken care of. We highly recommend Piazza in the Village, Colleyville and Terrie!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aleese M

I can not express how much I loved Piazza in the Village! 5 starts just isn't enough! Everyone we worked was absolutely amazing! The venue was gourgeouse and everything was beautiful! We were married in the chapple and had our reception in the Village Ballroom. All of our guest... Read More vame up to us and said how pretty the venue was. The sweet Lorna was there for us on the sales side with all my questions and the wonderful Laura was our wedding coordinator. Laura was incredible! She was quick to respond to all my questions and changes and truly went above and beyond to insure my day went flawlessly! Laura always made me feel like I was her number one priority the entire planning process. Everyone at the Piazza was lovely to work with and I can't recommend them enough. You will be well taken care of here, it really is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Natalie F

I can't speak highly enough of Piazza in the Village when it comes to a wedding venue! I fell in love with the venue as soon as I saw it, but fell more in love when I met the staff and got to know our coordinator, Debbie. There wasn't a single detail about our wedding that... Read More Debbie didn't cover with us and take full responsibility for on the night of the wedding. I showed up on Saturday and never had to think once about where to be or what was happening throughout the night... she had it all covered! The owners and staff at the Piazza really thought of everything when creating this wonderful venue - great food (we received so many compliments), beautiful decor, friendly and accommodating staff, and so many details to choose from in order for each couple to customize the venue to make it theirs for the night! It really was the best night of our lives and we can't thank Debbie and all of those at Piazza in the Village enough, for helping us create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Melissa M

Can't even begin to describe how amazing this place is! Hands down the best choice! Our coordinator, Mckenzie, was absolutely phenomenal! Working with her was amazing! She handled everything!! For a bride, being completely stress-free on my wedding day was amazing. Mckenzie and... Read More her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! The Piazza and Mckenzie made our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shelby G

My wedding was a dream come true at the Piazza in the Village! Debbie was our coordinator and she made sure everything ran smoothly! She was amazing. The day was everything I always hoped it would be. This venue is so organized and is run by pros.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Paula F

There are no words for this venue! My wedding day truly felt like at fairy tale thanks to Piazza in the Village! I fell in love with the venue on my tour with Lorna. Debbie was an amazing event coordinator who was super organized and stress-free. The attentive staff... Read More definitely makes this venue special. All of my guests loved the venue and commented on how impressed they were with everything from the visual appeal to the delicious food at the reception.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jerilyn S

Piazza in the Village was exactly what we were looking for though we didn't know that until we found it. Piazza was a ceremony location, a reception venue, and a catering company all rolled into one. The first thing I loved about it was all the ways they have for you to... Read More personalize it and make your wedding unique. If you are like me, you don't want your wedding to be cookie cutter and that was my fear with going with a "wedding venue" but Piazza gives you so much flexibility that you feel like your wedding is the only one that's ever been there but w/ the professionalism that says don't worry, we do this all the time. Lorna was an absolute joy to work with, she really knows her stuff and Heather is happy to do all she can to make sure you're happy. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the WONDERFUL food. Our wedding party, guest and family could not tell us enough how good the food was. We had an more than standard ice sculpture and they did a fantastic job on it. All in all the whole Piazza team let's you know that they are happy to have your business and that they know this is one of the most special days of your life and that they take that seriously.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Kelsey F

This venue and our entire experience was absolutely amazing. We worked with Laura to coordinate our every detail and she helped us pull of a flawless wedding. The chapel and reception hall were beautiful and our party had an awesome time. The best part was that Laura helped keep... Read More everyone on track throughout the day/night and kept the whole event fun and stress-free. I couldn't have asked for a better day and my husband feels the same way!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

My husband and I are so happy that my daughter and her fiancé (now husband) chose The Piazza in the Village for their wedding venue. McKenzie W was our coordinator and she kept reassuring me that everything would be taken care of. I am type A- a little skeptical at times, but... Read More Mckenzie was right! The day of went like clockwork. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious! All of our guests were very pleased with the venue and the food. Ask a lot of questions- if there's something you want to do, ask about it. We asked a lot of questions and asked for some special things and in the end, The Piazza came through for us.We will always have wonderful memories of this special day!

The Piazza is so beautiful

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Courtney R

I highly recommend the Piazza in the Village for your wedding day. I looked at multiple venues and got extremely overwhelmed, so when I got to the Piazza and they did it all in house, I said sign me up. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is amazing, the wedding planners... Read More are on top of it. Overall, they made my day so easy and go by so smoothly! The only thing I have to say that is relatively negative is that everything has a cost, and I felt a little nickel and dime'd in the beginning. The money is worth it, but you really have to decide how you want to spend your money. Overall, I absolutely loved my venue and my wedding day was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Jennifer D

My wife and I loved the entire experience that The Piazza had to offer. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was special. McKenzie Wollin, our wedding coordinator, was so supportive throughout the planning process. More so, she was incredible... Read More on our wedding day! My wife was able to enjoy our wedding day, with as little worries as possible, and this was because of all the “behind the scenes” magic that McKenzie was able to create. Overall, we felt that this was the perfect venue that provided so many wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Sam S

Laura Parrish - the name of the fantastic coordinator that I got to work with for my wedding at the Piazza a couple of weeks ago. She is so easy to work with, so personable, perfectly knowledgeable, and did an outstanding job the day of. Granted, I'm sure that all of the onsite... Read More coordinators the Piazza have similar stellar reviews, but I had to do a special call out for Laura!! Upfront, the Piazza may seem a little pricey when you just have numbers on paper to look at, but I can assure you that everything about the Piazza is worth the money. The venue itself is timeless and beautiful - makes for perfect pictures. The staff is awesome - they take care of everything. The amenities are super customizable. You can truly make your special day affordable and beautiful and with limited stress - the coordinator will make sure of it. That night, I received countless compliments from family and friends on how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food turned out to be, not to mention how impressed they were with how fast it arrived to their seat (To give you some insight to the Piazza professionalism: I gave my guests a choice between beef, chicken, vegetarian, or child. I did not have a seating chart, for a little over 200 people, mind you - instead, my place cards were color coded for what meal each person had selected and the waiters would deliver the plates based on the color. Dinner service was flawless.) I am still blown away with how well my wedding went and continue to receive compliments from people. I will never forget my perfect wedding day. Now, I am just anxiously waiting to see the rest of my photos! Thank you for everything, Laura!!! ~ Sam Snyder

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Emily S

I loved the Piazza, and really enjoyed having my wedding there!!! My only complaints are that they were very clearly very intent on getting as much money as possible from each client, and are not very straightforward about how much everything will actually cost during the... Read More initial consultation. Also, their rules are pretty ridiculous... The fact that you can't bring any of your own food and drinks into the venue (for example, you can't bring snacks into the bridal suite) and have to buy theirs (which is absurdly over-priced) is pretty irritating. Other than that, it was a well-organized event and a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

This place is AMAZING! Beautiful chapel and reception ball room. The staff there are so helpful and professional they even give you a wedding planner for the last 3 months of your planning to help bring it all together who will also coordinate the day of your wedding. Can't say... Read More enough good things about the Piazza!

Beautiful Venue and Laura Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Courtney

When planning a wedding, every bride knows the struggle is real! The Piazza was very helpful in webbing everything together. I would have maybe needed a wedding planner if I didn't choose this venue because of how many things are taken care of under one roof. Chapel,... Read More Reception and Catering. Plus you get extra help leading up to the big day! Laura was excellent and such a big help! Plus they have open house events where you can meet actual vendors and see how the process works! That was very helpful! The place is beautiful, the food in delicious and I didn't worry very much during the event and I WORRY A LOT! The venue can be a little pricey but if you have it here everything is taken care of!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jamie W

I am just now sitting down to reflect on the best day of my life and it happened at the Piazza in the Village. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was seamless. No stress and our onsite wedding coordinator was the best ever. McKENZIE we love you!!!! From the moment... Read More we booked this venue, it was easy sailing from there. On the day of, they have every little detail worked out. You don't have to worry about a thing and the venue is the best I have seen in Dallas. It honestly is the most beautiful place out there. My guests are still talking about it and everyone had such a great time. If I could get married again here, I would. Thank you Heather, Terry, Mckenzie, and the rest of the awesome Piazza staff for making our day the best ever.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jacqulyn S

The Piazza in the Village was the 1st venue I looked at when I started the wedding planning process and I fell in love instantly. Because of my budget I decided to look around some more since the Piazza is a bit pricey, but after looking at 5 other locations I called the Piazza... Read More back up to book my date because no other venue came close in comparison. From the moment I booked, the team at the Piazza made planning my wedding a breeze. Their sales team is super professional and were quick to respond to my thousands of questions. About 3 months before my wedding I was assigned McKenzie Wollin as my coordinator. Let me just say that McKenzie is a ROCK STAR! I'm a planner by profession so didn't think I would need (or want) any help in making decisions, but McKenzie was a life saver from the start. She wasn't pushy in anyway, she would just make simple suggestions based off of her expertise and experiences and ask all the right questions that made me think of things that I had never crossed my mind. She helped me stay in line with my budget and on top of all her professional help with the wedding, she was just super fun and easy to work with. My entire family adored her. The Piazza has a ton of amazing amenities, every inch of the property is beautiful, the food was delish with tons of options to choose from & personalize and is by far worth every penny! You get what you pay for people and this is one area you don't want to skimp on for such an important day! My wedding day was so much more than I had ever dreamed of, and I owe that all to the Piazza, McKenzie & all of their other wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Claudia M

I got married June 12, 2015 at the Piazza in the Village in Colleyville, TX. Our wedding coordinator was McKenzie Wollin & she was absolutely AMAZING! McKenzie paid tremendous attention to detail & did everything she could to make me & everyone whom attended feel welcomed. The... Read More staff at the Piazza was very kind and attentive. We have received so many compliments on the venue, staff, photographer & of course on McKenzie! I'm sure many brides can relate to the fact that the wedding day can be tremendously stressful but thanks to McKenzie & the staff everything flowed just right. Even when I felt like something was not right, McKenzie was always there to fix the issue before I even mentioned anything (she pays so much attention to detail). During the our meetings before the wedding she pointed out things that I didn't even think about asking. Needless to say everything about my wedding was absolutely perfect & beautiful! The Piazza is by far the best wedding venue we could have picked! I truly felt like a princess & loved every moment of my wedding. McKenzie played such a huge part in my wedding & made everything flow smooth. If I had to do it again I would definitely go with the Piazza! I highly recommend this venue to anyone whom wants to have a fairy tale wedding!