Piccadilly's Public House and Restaurant

Winchester, VA

We will make your big day absolutely perfect!

Your wedding at Piccadilly will leave a lasting impression for years to come. You, your family and friends are our guests and we are prepared to delight you in every way! We work with you to custom build your event and ensure you will experience the time-honored tradition of our excellent events team with the best cuisine and service.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Restaurant

125 E. Piccadilly Street, Winchester, VA (540) 535-1899

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Jill R

Perfect space, service and yummie food. Most of our guests were unaware of the banquet room at the venue and loved it. It was very intimate and romantic. The staff is great as well.

2016-06-23T21:56:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We couldn't be more happy to know everything went so well for you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016

We chose Piccadilly's for our wedding ceremony/reception and we are so glad we did. The staff did a wonderful job and treated us very well. Carol did an amazing job at overseeing everything and she went above and beyond to help make our day wonderful. The food was great and we... Read More received many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Piccadilly's for a wedding!

2017-03-22T15:08:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We are so happy we were able to provide service for you on your big day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lauren M

As soon as I saw the space I knew it would be perfect for our wedding reception. The ambiance was so cool and I felt like it was us. Leading up to the big day, Carol was amazing with all of my questions (I had plenty!! Haha) and provided plenty of helpful suggestions to ensure... Read More the day was perfect. She truly makes you feel so special during every moment of wedding planning and also during your big day. Marshall coordinated our event on the day of and everything ran super smooth. He ensured we stuck to the wedding timeline and kept us from worrying about anything the entire day. He even showed me how to properly cut a cake! Haha. I couldn't be more pleased with how things turned out. My guests absolutely loved the food and were already planning trips back to Winchester just to visit Piccadilly's! Everyone had a wonderful time and I would recommend them to any bride. Thanks to them our day was perfect!