YOUR PREMIER DANCE BAND

Not just your ordinary wedding band! Whether you want Motown, Hip Hop, Pop, or Rock n Roll The Pick 6 band is sure to make your reception unforgettable. Our versatile song list is sure to keep your guests of all ages dancing all night long. CALL NOW for pricing

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

New Orleans, LA Serving the Gulf Coast (504) 232-5073

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Pick 6 was simply great! You all gave me the best wedding day/evening a girl could ask for. The Federal Ballroom was rocking,song selection was on point,everyone danced all night,and letting my new husband play the guitar for a song was just awesome! Love love love you guys.... Read More If you are looking for a fun band who can really get your reception into high gear look no further than pick 6. They were a pleasure to work with and most of all our family enjoyed every minute of the reception. -D

FUN FUN FUN

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

Had Pick 6 for my wedding in March. They were very easy to work with leading up to my wedding day. The night of my reception was a blast! I would recommend pick 6 to anyone looking to have a great time and dance all night.

PARTY FOR THE AGES!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

These guys know how to keep the party alive. Pick 6 had all our family and friends dancing all night. It was amazing that they could play songs from my grandparent's days of youth all while playing music for my younger cousins. It was too cute that they invited my 9 and 12 year... Read More old cousins on stage to sing a song. That made everyone's night memorable. Amazing job Pick 6!!!! Jan

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katelyn H

We had not heard the group before our wedding day (risky move) but I was thrilled with them! I was also worried about our smaller venue, I didn't want the band to take up half the dance floor or be way too loud for the space. Pick 6 was familiar with the space and was easy to... Read More work with. They played a variety of songs and had everyone dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brad P

It's nerve-wracking booking a wedding band for a destination wedding, but these guys made it so easy and they were AWESOME at our wedding -- playing a perfect mix to please everyone and keep people on the dance floor all night long. Big shout outs to Glenn who really got the... Read More crowd into things (even pulling some friends on stage) and to Tracey who has an incredible voice! We loved all these guys and I should say: THEY CAME OUT FOR US DURING A HURRICANE. We had to move the whole wedding up 3 hrs last minute and they made it work for us and stayed despite the curfew. We received so many compliments about this band -- In many ways, they *made* the reception a party for us. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Pick 6 band

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

We hired Pick 6 for my daughter's wedding. They were a very fun and energetic group. The band did a second line to lead us out of the reception area. We had family in town from Seattle and they had never experienced anything like this! Two thumbs up for the band.

the bomb.com

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jennifer D

Hired Pick 6 Band through a referral. The band kept my guest dancing, played songs that I loved and were amazing to work with. This bridezilla gives Pick 6 ten thumbs up! Would recommend them for any wedding.

Pick 6

Reviewed on 10/11/2013

They are an awesome band. I had a blast at my wedding and so did all my guest. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Pick 6 Band

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

The band was extremely professional. There was dancing the entire time and the singers interacted w/ the crowd in such a fun way. There were songs that pleased everyone. They did an anniversary dance with all married couples. That was really a sweet moment. I will recommend... Read More this band to anyone! I want them for my wedding...when my boyfriend proposes ;)