Pickle Prints Customized Stationery

Wentzville, MO

Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1939 Wentzville Parkway, Wentzville, MO (888) 745-5778

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Lauren P

We couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding stationery turned out! Erica was so easy to work with and always willing to listen to our ideas and give some of her own to make sure our designs were exactly what we wanted! I know we must have changed our minds a thousand... Read More times throughout the process, and she was ALWAYS willing to work-up another draft or design until we were completely in love with the end product. Guests are still raving about how original and classic our invitations, programs, and table numbers were - we loved everything! Choosing designs and layouts for wedding stationery can seem overwhelming at first, but working with Pickle Prints made the process so easy - we highly recommend Erica and her team for your next event - truly a fantastic experience :)

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Erica C

Erica is amazing! We had looked at a few different vendors for wedding stationary, and Erica by far was the most personal and had the most beautiful invitations. She personally worked with us to custom make our wedding invitations. She not only did our invitations but our... Read More rehearsal dinner invitations, name cards, thank you's, menu cards, rehearsal dinner thank you's, and ceremony programs. We got so many compliments from so many people, telling us that these were the most beautiful invitations our guests have ever seen. We were beyond pleased with how everything came out. I HIGHLY recommend Erica if you are looking for anything from modern to elegant wedding stationary. THANK YOU, ERICA, for working with us during the most important time of our lives.

My Favorite Part of My Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Amanda M

Erica at Pickle Prints is absolutely amazing and I could not recommend her more strongly. She was fantastic to work with, always incredibly quick to respond and so creative. I felt like Erica added a million brilliant ideas to my wedding, and I got compliment after compliment... Read More for her custom work. I also commend Erica for her ability to work within a budget and to be honest about costs and the necessity of certain items. She would point out things that might not be necessary to purchase and would never hide the total costs of each additional piece of work. I strongly encourage anyone interested in beautiful, custom invitations to work with Pickle Prints. Erica also created matching table numbers, seating cards, and Popcorn Bar items which really tied everything together. She was my favorite vendor and I wish I had a reason to order custom printing again just so I could use her!

Wonderful Customized Wedding Stationary!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Laura B

I am completely thrilled to have worked with Pickle Prints on my wedding Save the Dates, Invitations and Thank You's. I wanted to customize everything. Erica of Pickle Prints was completely accommodating, patient and her team turned out stunning designs that were so... Read More personal, detailed and perfect. I am very happy with everything and hope to use Pickle Prints again for future invites and announcements!

Quality all around!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Alicia S

Jenna and Erica at Pickle Prints were great to work with. Jenna was our main consultant and she was quick to respond to all of my many emails that were sent her way. We had Pickle Prints create our invitations, programs, table numbers, hash tag signs, and signature drink... Read More signs. It was not an all or nothing kind of business. You have many options and all the stationery is all one of a kind. They will send you many options to choose from and will modify the stationery to fit your design needs. All of our guests raved about their work so if you don't believe people will notice or remember your stationery...they will! I am a very crafty person and love to do this kind of work but this task was in the right hands. They took away a lot of that pressure and hard work during your busy planning time. I highly recommend them!!! Two thumbs up!

You would make a mistake if you don't use Pickel Prints for your invites

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 kate k

The Owner Erica was such a pleasure to work with. She always had great ideas! She always seemed to know what I was looking for in my vision for my invites! They turned out AWESOME!

Charleston Accents

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Anne A

If you are a bride who is "on it"... with a constant to-do list you are checking off and want your vendors to be the "15 minutes early" type- Erica is the best! Not only is she talented, but she will keep you on a strict schedule that allows wiggle room and time to perfect every... Read More paper detail for your big day! She welcomes constructive criticism, is happy to create choices/multiple proofs, and has a knack for turning your vision into reality. She strives to make your stationery perfect and you can tell for her, its not just a job, it's a passion. I loved everything she did and her prices are very reasonable!

Wonderful Customer Service! Pickle Prints

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Jessica D

Pickle Prints was wonderful to work with. Their staff is friendly and professional. Our materials were perfectly designed down to smallest details. The staff treated us with respect and they did everything possible to make sure our day was just how we envisioned it.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Jordan M

I highly recommend Pickleprints for all your wedding stationary needs! I first met Erica at a bridal show at the Ritz Carlton where she made the menu cards for the “high tea.” Her unique and elegant designs certainly caught my eye! Several months later, I met with Erica to... Read More discuss my own stationary needs. She brought numerous examples of designs and styles of every type of wedding stationary you could think of. She went over the different options with me and helped me decide what worked best for me based on my wedding theme, ideas, and price range. I booked her on the spot! Jenna, the graphic designer, worked with me from that point forward and made me feel so comfortable during my wedding planning journey. She was so easy to work and communicate with and always gave excellent advice. All of my stationary came out above and beyond my expectations, especially my invitations… absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Jenna & Erica, I was extremely satisfied with your services!

LOVE Pickle Prints!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Courtney M

I have loved working with Pickle Prints on our save-the-dates, wedding invitations, programs,menus, and place cards. I got a discount because I met them through a bridal show, which was really nice. When I first met with the owner I knew I wanted to work with this company. The... Read More designer that I've been working with closely is Jenna and she is fantastic. She understood what kind of theme we wanted for our invitation and had great suggestions. The proofing process is so easy and Jenna was able to make updates numerous times. I would highly recommend Pickle Prints and they have made this process so much easier!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Katie B

Pickle Prints is AMAZING. They go above and beyond to guarantee satisfaction for their customers. Jenna worked with me to customize my invitations, bar signs, seating chart, programs & menu's and let me just tell you- they turned out GORGEOUS! We received so many compliments on... Read More everything. She was so easy to work with and was very responsive to emails, texts & phone calls. She gave me many options & always sent proofs for me to edit or approve. The detail that was put into our invitations was perfect. Jenna took my vision and made it into everything I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend Pickle Prints & Jenna to everyone!

Trees :)

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Megan W

When my fiance Beau and I got engaged I knew I wanted everything to be special right down to the invitations, I also knew I wanted the invitations to be very 'us'. Beau and I both love the outdoors and hunt and fish together, so I wanted that incorporated into our wedding.... Read More Pickle Prints IS AMAMZING! I was so afraid we would go to someone for our invitations and we would sit down, flip through a book and pick out the style we liked the best, but not with Pickle Prints. Erica graciously met with us on a later weekday evening since we no longer live in St. Louis, but are having the wedding there and we sorted through all the details. She was more than willing to listen to our ideas and thoughts (mostly mine, Beau could really care less if the colors matched ours perfectly) and she also gave lots of input on what would work well. We sat and drew out our design right there in Bread Co. and it got me very excited to see Erica so excited about the direction we were wanting to go. Kelsea, who truly worked all the magic was AMAZING! She was open to our ideas and was always prompt with changes. She was great with giving suggestions and responded to emails quickly. With the stress of everything that needs to get done for a wedding Kelsea made our invitations seem to be the easiest thing that we would do for our big day, and most importantly our invitations turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Pickle Prints, you are all truly the best!

I Love Pickle Prints!

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Lindsay W

From the first meeting we had with Erica, the owner, we were in love. We immediately bonded, and she was able to understand exactly what I wanted for my invitations. She made many suggestions, and had samples of invitations, papers, and fonts, that helped me narrow things down... Read More to just what I wanted. As my wedding got closer, I began working with Kelsea, a graphic designer with Pickle Prints. She was just as amazing as Erica! Kelsea was warm, prompt, and knowledgeable. She was able to answer every question I had, and was excited about creating our invitations and programs. Her excitement made me know that we had chosen the right company to work with, and made me feel confident that the quality of my products was going to be exceptional-and it was. Even when I had to add more invitations (we ordered 275 invitations), and had to change mailing addresses just days before picking up the invites, Kelsea was eager to help. We received so many compliments about our invitations. I highly recommend Pickle Prints to all brides. You won't go wrong.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Natalie W

From my initial consultation to the final delivery, I was very impressed with Pickle Prints! I received many samples of invitations through online places and the quality just did not compare. I received so many compliments on the invitations, signs at the reception - all the way... Read More to the seating chart! The Pickle Prints team created unique, beautiful designs based on samples I showed them. They were very easy to work with and never pushy. They were very helpful! I highly recommend them!!

Love, love, love Pickle Prints!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Jennifer L

I can't say enough fabulous things about Erica, Kelsea, and Pickle Prints! When I first met with Erica and discussed my ideas she was very helpful in making my visions a reality. Kelsea was so amazing when she took over with designing all my items. We had her make our save the... Read More dates, invitations, table numbers, seating chart, and various signs. Kelsea was very prompt with sending me my design options and quickly made the changes that I requested. They seriously made the whole process stress free and I couldn't be happier. Everything turned out perfectly and we received so many compliments on all of the items. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Exactly what I needed!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Victoria U

I just can’t say enough wonderful things about Pickle Prints. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted for my invitations and other wedding prints, and realized very quickly that I was not going to find it in any book or online gallery. Not only were Erica and Kelsea so... Read More very easy to work with, but the pricing was also very reasonable for completely custom work. Kelsea is so incredibly talented and accommodating – putting up with my million and a half tweaks and changes for my invitations, programs, and numerous signage. She was very professional and polite as well as managed some very quick turnaround for last minute changes and additions from me. I received sooooooo many compliments on my invitations and all the other work they did that really pulled my wedding day details together. Thank you so much for making my vision a reality!

GORGEOUS INVITATIONS!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Jamie V

I LOVE Pickle Prints! Kelsea did an AMAZING job on my invitations! She was so great to work with and made everything look just the way I wanted it. I couldn't be happier with her work! They have a great staff of fun, creative and professional people. I would (and have) recommend... Read More them to anybody looking for beautiful stationary. :)

bonz1122

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Kathleen B

I wish I could give Erica and Kelsea at Pickle Prints 1000 stars!Everything was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Kelsea was so accomodating and helpful. We received so many compliments on the invitations. They were so unique and exactly what daughter wanted. I highly,... Read More highly recommend pickle prints. You will NOT be disappointed.

October 12, 2013

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Ashley M

I can not speak more highly of Erica O'Hara! She was the first vendor I hired and my favorite vendor I worked with. From the beginning she supported all of my ideas and helped them come to life before my eyes. She sent me all of her sample designs from my ideas and we worked... Read More together to make my stationary dreams come true. Not only did she work on our save the dates, invitations, place cards, etc she also made our water bottle labels and our canvas welcome bags. If you are looking for one stop shopping Pickle Prints is it. Erica and her team will take care of everything and you will not be let down.

Fantastic from start to finish

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 nikki h

Erica has been so wonderful to work with from the beginning of the wedding planning to after our celebration. She is so creative and passionate about her work and that shows in final results. We were so pleased with our invitations, door hangers, and reception items. We received... Read More a lot of compliments from our guests. You ask and you receive even more from her. I highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!

Highly recommend Pickle Prints

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Dana L

I used Pickle Prints for my invitations, programs, thank you notes, and seating cards for my wedding on 10/12/13. Erica was great to work with and the final product turned out great. She is committed to pleasing her clients- I had a different idea for my seating cards- I... Read More wanted to do Pantone cards as it was in an Art Museum. Erica helped think through this idea & the design turned out great. Would highly recommend her to other brides!

Excellent customer service, products, and prices!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Krystal F

I cannot say enough good things about Erica and Kelsea at Pickle Prints. They designed every piece of stationery for our wedding including Save the Dates, invitations, programs, place cards, menu cards, table numbers, custom reception signage, and more. Their prices are... Read More extremely competitive (our invitations literally cost less than some of the boring "print your own" packages offered at large chain craft stores). Erica and Kelsea were extremely accommodating and helped bring my vision to life. They offer amazing customer service and did countless revisions without a hint of complaint. We had so many compliments on our "elegant" "unique" stationery. Tip: Pay for the envelope printing - it was the best money I spent and the pricing is very reasonable! -Krystal

Mother of 2 St. Louis Brides

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 linda w

We love Pickle Prints! With two daughters getting married in 2013 within four months of each other, we knew that we needed to find a company that could provide truly customized wedding invitations that were beautiful, yet distinctively different to satisfy each bride's... Read More color/style choices. We learned about Pickle Prints at a St. Louis wedding show and could not have been more impressed with the creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism provided by Erica and her staff. The invitations for both brides turned out wonderfully and we could not have been happier! The entire process was TERRIFIC and we highly recommend Pickle Prints! Many thanks to you!

Exceptional business

Reviewed on 9/12/2013

Erica and Kelsea were great to work with. They are such talented people! My first meeting with Erica was in-person, and I showed her a few inspiration invitations I saw online, and she had some proofs back to me quickly. After the initial meeting most of our correspondences took... Read More place via email and she, and her associate, Kelsea, were great at communicating through email and completely understood the path I wanted to take with my invitations, programs, and seating charts. I would highly recommend them!

Pickle Prints Customized Stationery

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Laura T

I cannot say enough good things about Pickle prints. I first heard about the company simply from it being listed on my "preferred vendors" list from my reception venue, and I called their 800 number thinking I would get a recording or customer service rep. I was surprised when... Read More the owner, Erica, answered the phone and we quickly set up a one-on-one consultation. Erica and her graphic design assistant were organized and friendly throughout the entire process of designing and ordering my invitations, programs, seating chart, table numbers and thank-you cards. I was specifically impressed by the fact that they emailed me every potential design idea for my approval/suggestions. I recommend this company to anyone in the St. Louis/St. Charles/Wentzville area who wants beautiful wedding invitations at a reasonable price!