[creating stylish images for modern couples]

$2,000-$2,999, $3,000-$4,999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

330 N. Main Ave., Sioux Falls, SD

Love our photos!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Laura O

We loved working with Lauren. She's laid back and fun, and she's so organized it makes the process easy. She even went above and beyond by providing us a few images early so we could create thank you cards with photos. We've received so many compliments on our photos and... Read More couldn't be more pleased overall!

Great photographer for wedding and more

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Caitlin W

I did a TON of research when it came to finding my wedding photographer. I searched online and narrowed it down to about a dozen vendors, then started going on interviews. Personally, the photographer was one of my top 3 "biggies" for the wedding. I mean, you have to look at... Read More these photos for the rest of your life - you want them to be AWESOME! I went on an interview with Lauren at Picturesque. We sat and talked in her studio for an hour and a half. She asked all about my relationship with my fiance, the proposal story, how we met, and all that fun stuff you LOVE to gush about after you get engaged. She gave me a lot of info about her services, prices, and anything else I had questions about. We met for an engagement session (part of the package I chose) and she did GREAT with those photos. We even brought our puppy along (he was part of the proposal so hey!) She would email to check in as the wedding got closer. We talked over coffee and hashed out the details of the wedding day. I am a stickler for details and Lauren knew exactly what time and how long everything would take. Lauren's attitude on the day helped to ease my anxiety/nervousness. She helped get everyone situated for photos and was very professional yet fun to have around throughout the festivities. For me, the price was over my budget, but as I said, I knew I wanted a fantastic photographer and I would splurge on this if necessary. I am so glad that I did - it is worth it!

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jessica O

Lauren is amazing at what she does. She is understanding, easy to work with and a geniunely nice person! Lots of outdoor pics! She has a great flair for locations and style! Even my hubby commented how easy she was to work with and how comfortable she made everyone feel!

Our Photographer for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Katie N

We loved Lauren!!!! She is so laid back and so easy to work with...not to mention she does awesome work capturing your special moments on your special day!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Photograoher that truely loves what she does!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Victoria J

We loved out photographer! She was so easy to work with and caught some amazing photos. Every moment of out big day was captured becuase she stayed from makeup to Father-Daughter dance getting those priceless candid shots.

Picturesque is fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Stacee C

Lauren from Picturesque recently did our engagement session. She went above and beyond to get all of the shots that we wanted and was so personable and fun to work with. My fiance is not a very photogenic guy most of the time but Lauren was able to capture the most amazing... Read More photos of him I have ever seen. We are so excited for her to take our wedding photos in April. She has an amazing eye for detail and she adds a creative twist to everything she does. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Katie P

Lauren with Picturesque did both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures she took were absolutely amazing, she has an great eye for detail and captured all of the key moments. Lauren was wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day... Read More perfect, even standing in the rain to capture the perfect picture. Picturesque offers a wide variety of print services that we loved, overall Picturesque has exceptional quality for a great value.