Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

805 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO (303) 449-4804

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Nina L

Genny was a pleasure to work with and my husband and I loved the variety of cake options that we got to try at our tasting. Everything we tasted was so delicious that we couldn't resist and for our three tier cake, each tier was a different cake flavor and filling. We also... Read More ordered chocolate covered strawberries and mini tartlets which were out of this world delicious. I wish I had some right now as I am writing this review. One of my favorite things about Genny is that she was very receptive to my ideas, super friendly and quick to respond to my emails. I wish nothing but the very best for Genny and her enticingly chocolatey aromatic shop! You should do yourself a favor and stop by!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Nancy C

I used PL&C for my wedding cake and desserts in Estes Park, CO. They came highly recommended from my venue as well as online. And the reviews were right! One of the best tastings, communication, and overall set-up/appearance for the reception that I have ever seen/been a part of... Read More for a wedding. Hired for a simple 6" cake and petite dessert bites during a wedding reception, PL&C has mastered the art of weddings. During the tasting, Genny went above and beyond in customizing the desserts to my tastes. I do not like chocolates and/or super sweet desserts, preferring more of the sour and coffee flavors. Genny and I were able to combine ideas (which I LOVED) and decided on petite desserts of lemon bars and tiramisu cups! They were DIVINE and absolutely perfect for what we wanted. The traditional cake for cutting was a smooth red velvet with vanilla bean mousse, coated in a light layer of frosting. It was PERFECT and tasted delicious. On top of the food being excellent, Genny and the team set up the cake + desserts in the reception on their own, making the presentation look flawless and worry-free for me! I adored their silent set-up because it looked better than I could have done AND it was done before I could even think about it. The custom nature, overwhelmingly-customer oriented attitude, and flawless execution made PL&C perfect for my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ann H

People are still talking about how much they loved the cake (especially the salted caramel one) from my wedding 8 months ago. I feel that writing now definitely passes the "wedding high" positive review, that they really made a wonderful cake. We had one small cake we cut that... Read More they nicely put together and 2 types of sheet cake. It was a big hit. And Genny McGregor was very helpful and wonderfully nice and personal. Our wedding was in Estes Park in the winter, but she made it was all there and taken care and worked with the florist to put flowers in it.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rachel S

Our gluten free wedding cake was AMAZING!! All our guests raved about how delicious it was. Genny was so great to work with and made the process of choosing the flavors fun and easy. So happy we chose to go with Piece, Love & Chocolate for our wedding cake vendor! Absolutely... Read More adore this place and highly recommend them!!

Deliciousness!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 theresa o

Our wedding dessert was delicious! Everyone loved it. Our cake was the BEST too, thanks to Piece, Love & Chocolate

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Carrie B

Start At Delicious And Go From There… The folks behind Piece Love and Chocolate are seriously talented bakers, chocolatiers, and artists. In the planning process, everything we sampled was so delicious, the hardest part of our entire wedding planning was narrowing down our... Read More dessert choices. What we did end up choosing was a huge hit at our wedding – we had a small cake plus a dessert table with additional options. The only thing to tell you is that everything got eaten – even all the cake (and who eats wedding cake at a wedding?). All of our guests raved about how delicious the desserts were, and you will too. The staff at Piece, Love, and Chocolate are equally wonderful to deal with – always available for questions and so genuinely happy with what they do that it makes them so fun to work with. They are also extremely accommodating – even though we both love chocolate, we wanted a mix of chocolate and non-chocolate items to appeal to all guests, and Piece, Love, and Chocolate was able to make that happen for us with truly delicious options. Finally, the cake design and the way they set up our dessert table were gorgeous – as mentioned in the beginning, they are true artists and you won’t regret having them be a part of your wedding!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Sarah S

Even more beautiful than we ever thought! Ginny and her team at Piece, Love & Chocolate are true artists! Not only can they make a beautiful cake, but it was absolutely delicious! My husband loves carrot cake, and because it was also such a hit among our guests, we only managed... Read More to sneak out a piece of that! Their staff is friendly and were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you, thank you, for the perfect cake!!

Our cake was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Allison W

We could not have been happier with our wedding cake! Our experience was great from the beginning with our tasting, they really made it special by personalizing some of the pieces of cake we tried. Genny helped us decide on flavors and our cake looked even better than the photo... Read More examples we provided. Our cake was delicious and looked better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Piece, love and chocolate!

we our cake topper two days after the wedding because it tasted so good

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 katherine m

We love Genny and her team. There were so fun to work with, treated us like family, and the cakes taste SO SO GOOD! We loved our cake so much that we ate our cake topper a few days later because we couldn't wait till our anniversary. This bakery is expanding their wedding... Read More cake business and I definitely recommend trusting in them. We were so pleased we did. Pricing: Our cake was $5.50 a slice for white chocolate cake, white chocolate butter-cream, raspberry mousse with fresh raspberries in it, piping details,and chocolate pearl details We also paid for about 7 dozen pastries which were nicely plated with fresh fruit. We delivered some fake flowers to the shop and they used these as the cake topper and were also clever in arranging the extra on the cake table. It looked great! The delivery fee was very reasonable (50 I think) even though they had to drive from Boulder to The Manor House in Littleton.

Everyone had seconds

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Rebecca M

My husband and I love Piece, Love and Chocolate. We had them do a dessert bar at our reception and truffles as the take home gift for everyone. All the guest raved at how good the desserts were and most went back up for seconds. Even non chocolate eaters loved the desserts... Read More because the white chocolate desserts have a rich almost vanilla taste to them. If you go or get a dessert bar from them you have to try their tomato basil truffle it is the best thing I may have ever eaten.