Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent

Atlanta, GA

This historic site combines modern sophistication with old-world charm as it overlooks Piedmont Park and the midtown skyline. With soaring ceilings and windows, the Piedmont Room lends upscale elegance to any event. A spacious and sophisticated venue, the Piedmont Room is in a class of its own.

$$

Guest Capacity

Restaurant

500 10th St NE, Atlanta, GA

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Luxi Z

The Piedmont Room is truly a gorgeous wedding venue. It was spacious, elegant, and the service was top notch! The events coordinator was easy to work with and made the big day stress free! We also chose to have Piedmont Room cater our wedding and the food was spectacular. The... Read More drinks were wonderful as well! We would recommend this venue to all future bride and grooms!

Mr. & Mrs. Felton, OH HAPPY DAY at The Piedmont Room!!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Chanda R

On 2. 14. 14 (Valentine's Day), I said "I DO" and married my best friend! I held my wedding reception at the Piedmont Room located at 500 10th Street, Atlanta, GA. The Piedmont Room exceeded my expectations! Lauren, the Director of Sales was a TRUE ANGEL! I know there were times... Read More when I bombarded her with tons of questions and she happily answered every single one with a great attitude! All of my emails and phone calls were answered in a timely manner and Lauren made sure the visions of my dream wedding were met! The food was TERRIFIC although a little costly it's worth every PENNY :-) A special thank you to Mr. Ron who was responsible for providing the succulent food! The staff at the Piedmont Room were very friendly and attentive to both my husband and I and my guests needs both in the planning stages and the night of the reception. The venue was elegantly embraced with tea lights that complimented the grand 12 foot windows which offered an exceptional view of Piedmont park and the Midtown skyline. All guests commented on how great EVERYTHING was! My husband and I were truly blessed to have found the Piedmont Room! I only have one word to say three times, Perfect perfect perfect! I can't tell you how many of our wedding guest told us they had so much FUN and that the reception was PERFECT! I'd have to agree! I highly recommend The Piedmont Room to any bride looking for a venue that offers modern sophistication with an old vintage style! I am so glad that we decided to go with The Piedmont Room whom provided an unforgettable night that was full of love and lasting memories! Thank you!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Laura S

If I could give more than five stars for the Piedmont Garden Tent, I absolutely would. Picking this venue for our wedding was the best decision we could have possibly made. Not only is this a stunning space with beautiful views of Atlanta, but the service is truly unmatched. I... Read More worked with Lauren, and she is a true professional who answered every single email, phone call, and question that I had throughout this process. Her and her staff were so wonderful on the big day, and I could not have imagined things turning out more perfectly. The food was delicious, the drinks were great, and the space was STUNNING. I would recommend this venue without reservation to any bride or groom.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kristin Y

O....M.....G!!!!!!! Beautiful! My husband and I would like to express our thanks, even though words cannot express the amount of gratitude, to the staff at the Piedmont Room. Our wedding day was beyond spectacular. The staff made sure everything ran smoothly. Bonnie did her... Read More thang! Not thing, but thang! Thank you soooooo sooooo much for everything that you did for us. Making sure we were taken care of from the moment we walked in the door. We really appreciate you! A special thanks to Lauren for working with us and keeping us on schedule with events leading up to our big day. The guests loved the city views. The food.....amazing.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Alyssa V

I worked with Lauren and everything was amazing and beautiful at the Piedmont Room except for the food. We ordered the Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breast, stuffed with spinach, wild rice and sun dried tomatoes. It also came with whipped Yukon potatoes and asparagus. Now I am not a... Read More big fan of wild rice so I asked that it be switched to yellow rice. The day of the wedding it seemed like due to me switching the rice they took it upon themselves to change the whole menu. The chicken had some sauce on top that made it very bland (which was originally not on the chicken in the beginning when we had our tasting) also the whipped potatoes were no longer whipped. We now had scalloped potatoes that had mushrooms on it (and anybody that knows me knows that I hate mushrooms so I would have never ordered it for my food). I understand that they may have wanted to change it to match the yellow rice however, I would have wished that they would have left it alone because on my wedding day, I didn't even eat the food. However, I did stuff my face with appetizers. Once again it is a beautiful venue, I would just advise to make sure that there aren't any unexpected changes that you didn't ask for.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

My daughter was married in the Piedmont Room. It was amazing! The staff was so good starting with our contact Lauren Blaska - down to the servers and bartenders! The food was delicious - It is very challenging to feed 170 people but they handled it seamlessly and everything... Read More was brought out in a timely fashion and the quality was amazing. If there was anything we needed they jumped right on it - Down to making sure the wedding party Bride and Groom had appetizers as they were waiting to make their grand entrance. The pictures were truly beyond beautiful with the skyline and the perfect sunset. As with any venue, things weren't without little hiccups but Lauren made sure to do whatever it took to fix any little issue that occurred. Be sure to check for events going on in Piedmont Park so you can plan accordingly - but it doesn't matter because the venue is the perfect setting for a wedding - atmosphere, food and great service are to me what the perfect party is about! Thanks to the Piedmont Room and the entire staff for making our event perfect!

Piedmont Room

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Jessica

The Piedmont Room is absolutely beautiful with the city view and the park. We loved our pictures on the park! The food was fantastic. The staff made sure the groom and I had food set for us upon our entrance, which was perfect. The biggest issue we had was they booked another... Read More event to end just an hour and half before our ceremony start time, even though the contract said we had the venue two hours before, and we had agreed upon an even earlier entry time.

Perfect for our day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Christine K

The Piedmont Room at Park Tavern in Midtown Atlanta was the frontrunner for our wedding venues from the very beginning! I could not find another venue that even competed against this one. Between the VIEW, the menu options, service, and value - it was just PERFECT for our... Read More wedding day! The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful throughout the whole process! We primarily worked with Lauren and she was amazing! No request from this bride was too crazy - PT was very accommodating! We LOVED the passed sushi & hors d'oeuvres options for our cocktail hour! And the show stopper was the mashed potato martini station! Mashed potatoes & sweet potatoes with all the best accompaniments! The bar was incredible - so many choices for our guests! The view was everything I was hoping for too - our pictures turned out beautifully with the Midtown skyline in the background - perfect for an Atlanta couple!

Beautiful wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

We feel in love with this venue as soon as we saw it. We looked at over 20 venues in the Atlanta area, but due to the people, location, and outdoor space this one was by far the best. We worked primarily with Lauren and she was always very quick to respond to all questions,... Read More incredibly nice, and helped make every request possible. We are so happy with our choice in venues. We didn't have one problem on our wedding day! Also compared to a lot of the venues in the area most things are included in the price which made the value go that much further. The views from the Piedmont Tent are amazing!

Seamless perfection!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

We had our wedding & reception at Park Tavern (Piedmont Garden Tent) in late August. Lauren and her team worked with us to execute our vision exactly as we had imagined. We so valued their high level of professionalism and experience - they managed timeline and logistics... Read More smoothly, allowing us to sit back and enjoy the evening. We also received a ton of compliments on the food. I will recommend Park Tavern to any of my friends for a spectacular urban wedding!

Amazing Venue and Team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lauren W

We wanted a very simple ceremony and reception space for our wedding, we were expecting apprx 150 guests. After much search this was the perfect venue, the price was reasonable and worked with our budget, the food was delish and the location and city view is unmatched! To top it... Read More off Ryan, Lauren and the team are amazing and made everything so simple and carefree for us! They were beyond helpful, understand and helped to make our day beautiful and seamless! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful, budget friendly space with amazing views and a great staff! Thank you guys for EVERYTHING!

Great Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Becky S

We had a great wedding at the Piedmont Room! My husband and I worked with Ryan and she was extremely helpful and quick answering any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, everyone at the venue was equally amazing. Every guest I talked to enjoyed the food and drink as... Read More well as the venue. Speaking of drinks, we were able to get local beers for our guest which was a great hit. Because the majority of our guest were out of town, the amazing view of midtown was a great way to share the city with our guest.

Perfect Venue-OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 M C

The entire staff at Park tavern helped execute our wedding flawlessly. The ceremony and room setup were perfect, more than we had ever imagined. The team of coordinators handle all of your wedding details from start to finish, through the entire wedding planning process. I... Read More can’t say enough how all our expectations were exceeded. The food was nothing short of AMAZING!! All our guests were so excited not to have your traditional boring wedding menu and were floored with how great everything tasted. I would say it was like home cooking –but my mom can’t cook. So let’s just say I wish my mom could cook like that, lol. If we could do it all over again, we couldn’t even imagine doing it anywhere else.

Please think twice!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Taraneka S

When I tell you LOVE this venue, I absolutely love it. The Piedmont Room is gorgeous, break taking views of the Atlanta skyline my husband and I were just awe of this venue. Now let me get to the gritty stuff. I'm literally in awe of how sad the site coordinator was in her... Read More job with handling our wedding. Ryan Anthony at the PR&T is horrible, and I'm being modest in this review. She forgot MAJOR details (menu display, important meeting dates etc). My wedding coordinator had to intervene on my behalf cause she clearly forgot our final walkthrough and once she called out on it her excuse was " I have so many weddings some details I just get mixed up or forget", not the wisest thing to say as a site coordinator for WEDDINGS and major events. Our cars got booted during rehearsal and she was on the property and not once did she come to aid or help this situation! I could go on and on about Ryan Anthony but I don't want to completely deter you from choosing this venue, just request someone else. This is the best advice I can give. Ryan was a complete joke the entire planning process. Ron the site manager was delight and continually saved the day after Ms.Anthony struck out yet again.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Bethany O

Everything about the Piedmont Room and their staff was top notch. We always had prompt responses to our inquiries, had several meetings, came a few times on our own to figure out decorations, were always met with a smile and the assurance that even though I was changing my mind... Read More again(!), they were more than happy to make it the event of our dreams. Lauren and her team were amazing and everything came together just as we hoped/planned it would. And the food was great--we heard countless compliments about how everything was delicious. We couldn't be happier!!

Piedmont Room is great!

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Mary Katherine B

We used the Piedmont room for our reception. I was concerned at first about the large white tent looking HORRIBLE outside the large windows, but they assured me that it wasn't an eye sore. They were right. We were so captivated with how amazing the room looked that I didn't... Read More even notice it during the reception. Lauren was great to work with. She allowed us to do alcohol on consumption, made us to go boxes, and was very willing to work with our menu, etc. We had about 170 guests with a buffet style meal and the room was a little tight. They said the capacity was 180, but I would suggest about 150 if you're doing buffet. The tables were a little close together and difficult to maneuver between. All in all it was amazing! We had so much fun, the food is INCREDIBLE, our signature drink was wonderful, and the service was phenomenal.

WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Kendra B

I can't say enough good things about this vendor. The location is great and the staff is awesome!

Wonderful reception, The Piedmont Room made everything so special

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 Stephanie A

We had our wedding reception at the Piedmont Room, and I have to say, the staff really went above and beyond to make everything special and run smoothly. We worked with Ryan as our coordinator and Ron during our tasting, and they both were very helpful and noted all of the... Read More details we asked for. Ryan was extremely organized and made sure everything was squared away for the big day. The room looked absolutely beautiful the night of our wedding, the food was delicious and was served promptly, and all the staff were pleasant and made sure our guests were taken care of. The bar staff was really great and took good care of our guests as well. They offer so many different kinds of food and beverage options which was great. We looked at a lot of venues, and we felt that the atmosphere, food, and uniqueness of the Piedmont Room was a great value for what we got. The view at night is pretty incredible--so many of our guests commented how special everything looked at night. All of our outside vendors had an easy time working with the Piedmont Room, and Ryan made sure that they were prepared. I would definitely recommend this venue if you want a truly "Atlanta" reception.

Gave me me dream and more!

Reviewed on 2/18/2013 Kerri-Lee B

Ryan and her team at the Piedmont Room went above and beyond to help me create the vision I had in mind for my wedding. They helped me create the flow of the night and gave the perfect advice! I was so impressed with their service and will recommend them to any bride!

Wonderful Venue and Experience!

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Nicole H

Lauren was amazing! She answered all of my questions during the entire process and was there the day of to help with all of the fine details! They provided the linens, chairs, tables, china, glassware, candles, servers and bartenders. They also set-up and broke down... Read More everything. They provided so many services for such a low cost compared to other venues. The room was beautiful for both our ceremony and reception and they handled everything flawlessly. Most importantly, our guests raved about the food and the view! Aside from marrying my husband, this was one of the best wedding decisions I made!

Beautiful Night!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Liz M

My evening wedding on December 21 was so fun! The Piedmont Room was gorgeous. The staff was great and Lauren was amazing. Lauren helped me through the planning process and was patient when I was having a hard time getting all my details in order. The night of the wedding she was... Read More there to make sure everything was going well and made sure I was alright, even helping me with my veil a few times. Everyone said the night would fly by but I didn't believe them. I so wish I could do it again (the wedding-not the planning :))! We recieved many compliments about how it was such a beautiful and romantic wedding. I am so glad we got married at the Piedmont Room. Having the ceremony and rehearsal there saved so much hassle and the staff set everything up beautifully and efficiently. That place was/is amazing. Now I want to go hang out at Park Tavern to remind myself of the best evening of my life.

wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Natalie R

We loved Park Tavern from the moment we set eyes on it...it was very modern and trendy but had some southern flare as well. The ceremony site has these amazing willow trees that make the venue breathtaking. The staff did an excellent job at hosting and facilitating a memorable... Read More event

Very Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lauren M

Leading up to my wedding the staff was professional and on top of things and the price was reasonable so I felt confident going into my reception that everything would go smoothly. I couldn't have been more WRONG. During the reception champagne was never passed out nor were my... Read More MOH/BM prompted to give their speeches. I was never prompted to cut my cake (my friend had to tell me it was time) and I was also never told when to do my bouquet/garter toss (my friend had to tell me when to do that as well). My favors were never set on the table for people to take so I was left with all of them at the end of the night and my guests were left thinking that we didn't appreciate them. After sharing my complaints with the staff I got a canned response that was very insincere. They didn't offer to pay for my favors that didn't get passed out nor did we get reimbursed for the champagne that was never distributed. So disappointed about their professionalism and lack of attention to detail. Sorry that we gave them $25,000.

Everything I hoped it would be!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Kerri C

Lauren and the entire staff at The Piedmont Room were fantastic from beginning to end! Their personal service was excellent and timely. Since the room is already beautiful, there isn't much you need to add for decorations. Perfect for a wedding on a budget if you take advantage... Read More of the discounts they offer.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Moira S

What an awesome location for a rehearsal dinner, and such a hidden gem! The entire setting was just perfect, with gorgeous views of downtown Atlanta and the park, and such a warm ambiance under the tent. I worked with Lauren throughout the planning and she was so helpful and... Read More supportive from the very beginning, even though I lived out of state and had to do all of the planning via email or phone. She handled everything flawlessly on the night of the rehearsal dinner, which enabled me to enjoy the night without any worries. The sit down dinner was delicious and served quickly and all of the staff/servers were friendly and professional. The guests were raving all night about the beauty of the venue, the food and the atmosphere. It turned out to be a memorable night for all, especially for my son and his fiance!

TO Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent