Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

166 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY (347) 529-6090

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Theresa G

Pies n Thighs is one of our favorite restaurants in the city, so getting them to cater our wedding was exciting to begin with. But on top of the food -- which we already knew was stellar, it's so good, across the board delicious and fun and fresh and I would like a chicken... Read More biscuit right now -- the service was stellar. Every member of the waitstaff the day of the wedding was polished, professional, friendly, kind, at the top of their game. Everything was set up precisely as we asked and the service went exactly as planned. But the star, of course, is Carolyn, who felt like the captain of our wedding in a lot of ways. Carolyn's level head, great game-plan communication, and professionalism at every level is what you want at your wedding. She's also genuinely fun to spend time with -- which we did, at both a tasting and a cocktail tasting (the most fun I had wedding planning!) and choosing our rentals, which she gave great insight on in terms of where to spend and where to save. Carolyn and Brittany and the whole Pies n Thighs team are worth every penny, and I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Emma M

As a Southern transplant in the city, I was happy to hear that Pies N Thighs catered!! Carolyn and her team were a dream to work with. From the tasting to the day-of dinner, everything was perfect. Carolyn and her staff are so kind, respectful, and totally efficient. The... Read More food was SO delicious, people were going back to the buffet for seconds and THIRDS (not an exaggeration). I would HIGHLY, highly recommend hiring this team for your wedding!! Thanks for everything! xoxox

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Ashley C

Fried Chicken, at your wedding?! Hell yes there was, and every single person had nothing but good things to say about the food. Carolyn and her team did an exquisite job at executing a plated dinner service for our 104 guests, making it quick and efficient as as wanted to spend... Read More as little time as possible with our guests formally seated. Carolyn was a joy to work with, incredibly knowledgeable and her experience working in our venue ensured I was in the right hands!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Gabriela L

My husband and I were looking for a caterer that would fit our budget without compromising the food’s integrity and taste. Our wedding was at The Green Building and we contacted their suggested vendors and local food trucks; what Pies and Thighs could provide in terms of service... Read More and menu was incomparable to others. I planned my wedding from out of state and Carolyn was the primary vendor that helped me coordinate the wedding. She was always available to answer questions that I had regarding the wedding, not only from a food perspective but also with the timeline, recommendations that fit the venue and other ways in which we could have the wedding we wanted within our budget. Carolyn’s patience and knowledge were really comforting when it came to handling all the intricate logistics that go into hosting an event at the venue. Some of my guests, included people that had visited Pies and Thighs, were extremely excited to know that that was dinner option. For the other guests, they left completely impressed. The quality of the food was amazing and I highly recommend starting your wedding planning by including Pies and Thighs as your caterer!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Michelle R

Pies n Thighs catered our September wedding at the Queens County Farm Museum. It's been one of our favorite restaurants since we started dating, so it was amazing news that they catered weddings! The food was incredible, they fried the chicken on site. Carolyn was an amazing... Read More help from start to finish. They handled the food, the rentals and the catering staff. It rained on our wedding but they were able to roll with the punches and still make our day incredible. We are so lucky we chose them! Best ever.

If you're looking for a wedding caterer, look no further

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Trista W

We used Pies N Thighs to cater our wedding at The Green Building in Brooklyn. Seriously, the food is ridiculous – my husband and I ate leftovers at like 2 am that night and it was still amazing! Everyone was floored by the food (I mean, why wouldn't they) and it really set the... Read More tone for the night -- it was very important to me to have a chill, laid back wedding with the focus on great food and great music, and Pies N Thighs definitely did its part, above and beyond, without a doubt. They also provided us with special entrees for our vegan/gluten free friends. I was a little worried that the food would pale in comparison (I mean, Pies N Thighs fried chicken is hard to beat), but our non-meat eating friends raved about the acorn squash dish that they prepared specially for them. In fact, one of my friends said that other guests seated at the table wanted to know where they could get some of their own! And Patty was absolutely incredible! She takes care of everything and was especially helpful when it came to rentals. If you want amazing food for your wedding, definitely go with Pies N Thighs. It was one of the best decisions I made!