Pies N Thighs

$$ - Affordable

Specialty

American Regional

166 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY

If you're looking for a wedding caterer, look no further

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Trista W

We used Pies N Thighs to cater our wedding at The Green Building in Brooklyn. Seriously, the food is ridiculous – my husband and I ate leftovers at like 2 am that night and it was still amazing! Everyone was floored by the food (I mean, why wouldn't they) and it really set the tone for the night -- it was very important to me to have a chill, laid back wedding with the focus on great food and great music, and Pies N Thighs definitely did its part, above and beyond, without a doubt. They also provided us with special entrees for our vegan/gluten free friends. I was a little worried that the food would pale in comparison (I mean, Pies N Thighs fried chicken is hard to beat), but our non-meat eating friends raved about the acorn squash dish that they prepared specially for them. In fact, one of my friends said that other guests seated at the table wanted to know where they could get some of their own! And Patty was absolutely incredible! She takes care of everything and was especially helpful when it came to rentals. If you want amazing food for your wedding, definitely go with Pies N Thighs. It was one of the best decisions I made!

TO Pies N Thighs