Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

500, Atlanta, GA (678) 852-8590

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Meredith M

Working with Pilar and Natalie was an absolute wonderful experience! From the very first conversation I had with Pilar, I knew they were the perfect choice for our day of coordinator. Both Pilar and Natalie are so easy to get along with and extremely professional. We met prior... Read More to the wedding weekend to go over every single little detail that had been planned. They also did a final walk through with me at our venue. It is so obvious that they want to truly understand the vision for the day to ensure everything is just perfect. With them on our team, everything was perfect! They took over our vendor communications in the weeks leading up to the big day which was incredibly helpful and took so much stress off of me. Anything I needed, I felt I could let them know and they were on top of it right away. They created a very detailed day of itinerary for our wedding party which was so helpful. It was because of them that the day was organized and flowed seamlessly. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything except enjoying every minute of our wedding day. One of the best decisions we made was having pili & talli as our coordinators. We are beyond thankful that they were such a huge part of our special day! I highly recommend pili & talli to any couple getting married!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amy L

The best decision we made for our wedding day was to work with pili & tali. They were instrumental in making our day go off without a hitch. And if there was a hitch we had NO clue because they handled it all so well. We had a huge wedding & our guests have all mentioned how... Read More smoothly everything ran & how kind the coordinators were throughout the night. Pili & tali also made on the spot suggestions/changes as needed which were SPOT on. We had glow sticks for a send off at the end of the night & when they saw how the dance floor was hoppin' they suggested we pull the glow sticks out earlier to dance with. BEST last minute decision ever. I am so glad they are so creative and good at what they do. I do not think we could have had such a fantastic day/night without pili & tali. They are forever in our hearts as part of our special day. We can't thank them enough for going above and beyond for us before the wedding, during the wedding and after the wedding. We love you pili & tali!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 BreAnna B

Both my Partner and I loved working with Pilar and her crew for our wedding. Pilar has such a calm collected bright attitude she made everything look and flow seamlessly for our wedding day. At all our pre-planning sessions we were super impressed with how professional and... Read More through she was. We adore this crew, and would use them again if we could!