Pine Lake Ranch Event Venue

Montgomery, TX

Book Your Wedding with Pine Lake Ranch Event Venue

A BALLROOM IN MONTGOMERY, TX

For couples looking for a country-themed venue to get married in, consider Pine Lake Ranch in Montgomery, Texas. Featuring a fully stocked lake, ranch house, barn and corral, guests will be able to experience a truly rustic wedding here. This location is family owned and they pride themselves on being able to help marrying couples make their wedding the best it can be.

Rustic Barn. This spot has been newly renovated and can accommodate almost any style of event the marrying couple could wish for. With custom made barn doors and custom wagon wheel lights, this location offers country charm. This area is climate controlled and ideal for a wedding reception. Up to 250 guests can fit comfortably in this space.

Old Oak Tree. In front of the old oak tree is the most popular spot to have a wedding ceremony at the Pine Lake Ranch. A large tree with sprawling limbs, this spot offers a dramatic background to wedding photographs. The limbs can be decorated to match the theme of the wedding and an arbor can be put in front to have something to get married under. White garden chairs complete this outdoor scene.

Corral. This flexible outdoor location is ideal to host an outdoor cocktail hour or even a reception. Enjoy some outdoor farm games, such as washer or horseshoes or just relax below the bistro string lights. A tent can also be set up in this area. Your imagination is the limit with this open air space.

Pine Lake Ranch can be rented out for events any day of the week, but the weekdays are the cheapest, with Saturdays being the most expensive. This includes rental of the venue for up to 16 hours, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Venue rental includes all 25 acres of the property, from the 6,500-square-foot rustic barn, to the 200-year-old oak tree, corral, lake and bridal suite in the ranch house.

Included in the rent of Pine Lake Ranch is:

• 200 padded white chairs
  • 20 60-inch round tables
  • Two six-foot rectangular tables
  • Six eight-foot rectangular tables
  • Wedding or engagement photo session

Some of the extra perks that couples get when they choose Pine Lake Ranch as their wedding venue include a fully stocked lake, which offers catch and release fishing to the marrying couple and their guests. This area is also a great place to do a wedding photo shoot. The Ranch House bridal suite is bigger than most bridal suites and gives an entire house over to the bride and her party for a stress-free place to get ready and relax before the event. Private groom's quarters are available. This venue also offers payment plans to its clients.

A True Rustic Venue

Our unique 26 acre ranch offers seclusion, yet 5 min from Hwy 105 and Lake Conroe, a magnificent centuries old Oak tree ceremony site, private lake with pier, a 7000 sq ft rustic barn reception site, 7500 sq ft open-air corral, ranch house with private bridal suite and separate grooms quarters. Rental time 8am-12am, 16 hours to comfortably enjoy this monumental day with family and friends in a tranquil and majestic setting.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Loft

1951 S. Pine Lake Road, Montgomery, TX (832) 532-9776
PINTEREST

PERFECT Venue!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Bailee Y

If you are looking for a sweet, rustic wedding, book with Pine Lake Ranch! My husband and I had our wedding here in June and it was more than I could have hoped for. There are so many good things to say. Let me try to list them. . . -16 Hour Rental- you and your bridesmaids... Read More can hang out ALL day! We set up in the morning and then had lunch and got dressed in the bridal quarters, which are wonderful. It has two rooms and a full bathroom with a shower. There is also a kitchen area. -Grooms Quarters- The guys can hang out all day too! The grooms quarters are close to the bridal house but as long as you're not all running around outside, you won't see each other. The guys loved hanging out by the water. -Bo! Bo is fantastic. He was so, SO accommodating leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Any time I e-mailed him (and sometimes my questions/requests may have been a little "bridezilla-esque") he always responded quickly and helpfully. On the day of he helped us with last minute things that needed to be done in a hurry. He was always present and willing to help with things that weren't his job! -The tree- I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful the tree is. It is the PERFECT place to get married. So romantic. And it is cool and breezy underneath it- and we got married in June! -The barn- Beautiful. The greatest reception hall. We had approximately 200 people, but if we had rented a few more tables and chairs it would have definitely held more. Lots of room and plenty of space for your vendors to set up. -The grounds- This is a true rustic venue through and through. There is a wonderful outdoor area near the ceremony are that is strung up with bistro lights. We used it for our cocktail hour and it was perfect. All in all, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Pine Lake Ranch as your wedding venue if you are looking for a romantic, rustic venue. I really wish I could post pictures so everyone could see how beautiful it was! Our photographer was also the best, but the venue definitely made the pictures turn out perfectly :)

Over The Top Place and People

Reviewed on 8/07/2014

We drove out for our tour of this place, very hesitant. Though when we pulled up down the long curvy drive, with a beautiful lake on the right, green pastures on the left, and approaching closer, in our view of this magnificent oak tree and cabin/house, we were done looking, we... Read More knew it that quick. Once Bo introduced himself to us and he showed us around, shared his dreams of this place, that was the icing on the cake. He came through with everything he promised. Was very attentive to our needs from that day till the day we married and drove off. Not only was it more than we imagined, we felt right at home with him and his staff. Thank God he shares this place with the world. Because it is that beautiful. The brides quarters are huge, the grooms is just right for them, standing under the tree, saying the I Do's was breath taking, and getting the party started right in the barn with our band, was epic. The vendors he suggested were right on the money, and very attentive to not just us, but to our guest as well. I had no complaints from them, nor did I have any complaints to give. No stress. No worries. As promised. Bo and his staff and suggested vendors made our day so much fun we truly did not want it to end. We booked it in January 2014 and said I do July 2014. Not one glitch to mention. Not one thing! Nothing but pure beauty surrounding us the entire time. Pine Lake Ranch: Don't let this place slip through your fingers. Thank you for sharing your piece of heaven with us, to make it the very best day of our lives, with awesome memories to keep forever. Our 12 year old is already thinking of having his graduation party out there, and many guest had mentioned of doing family reunions there. What a great idea!

Beautiful Outdoor Venue

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Bart F

Pine Lake Ranch and staff were nothing shy of wonderful to work with. They worked with us on personal levels and catered to our every wish. The oak tree is absolutely majestic and I am proud to have been married beneath it's canopy. The scenery and setting made for beautiful... Read More photographs and helped complement the special moments. As for the vendors, their needs were all met, exactingly. Pine Lake Ranch Staff made certain that the other vendors had no excuses. All amenities that were needed, were provided promptly. The bridal quarters are amazing! I had no idea what to expect. There was ample room for hair, make up, bridesmaids, family, photographers and even a private smoking area... I'd say it was fabulous. The grooms quarters left little to be desired. There was room for us to be guys, and to be comfortable. This is the perfect outdoor wedding venue and I highly recommend Pine Lake Ranch! They were a huge part of the happiest day of my life!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Felicia S

We just got married at Pine Lake Ranch. The day was PERFECT! they say something always goes wrong...well it didn't!! the staff at Pine Lake made sure they did everything possible for this not to happen. I dealt with the same person (Sara) from June 2016- my wedding day may... Read More 2017. Every month she would email confirmation of payment and a new balance. Any questions I had she knew the answer to. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and their services!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Melissa K

We loved everything about Pine Lake Ranch! They were so accommodating for our Star Wars wedding and Sara was incredibly helpful during the dozens of times I called to get all the details lined up. We actually booked the venue a year in advance before even seeing it with our own... Read More eyes and we're so glad we did! The first time I saw Pine Lake Ranch in person, I was in awe. The staff was so welcoming and I love that we had the whole place to ourselves the entire day of the wedding. Pine Lake Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful rustic venue!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Xavia H

We loved Pine Lake Ranch. It was everything we wanted for our NYE Wedding. Bo & Sara G. are the best. They help us have an unforgettable wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Luis V

You will love this venue and its staff!! Bo is the owner and he is truly dedicated to ensuring you have the best possible time at your wedding. If you have not seen the pics or visited the venue I highly recommend it! You will fall in love like we did! We could not have... Read More asked for a better wedding at Pine Lake Ranch, the venue was adored and loved by ALL of our guests. There is this tranquil peaceful feeling you get when you drive in, its serene and beautiful. Your guests will be taking pictures by the tree and the lake and the reception area is also very nice there was plenty of room for our DJ, Photobooth and Bridal seeting area. You will not regret booking your wedding with Pine Lake Ranch, if we had to do all over again we would go to Pine Lake Ranch allover again. Also in Montgomery there are plenty of places to have Dinner after your rehearsal at the venue, also if you have guests needing a luxury stay La Torretta Resort is 10 minutes away, this is were my bride and I stayed on our night. All in all it is an amazing venue, perfect location and perfect wedding. This was the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous! You wont have any problems communicating with Bo or his staff. Bo will treat you like family, the PLR staff was absolutely professional and easy to work with and cant tell how much of a great experience we had with these people they deserve an award. THANK YOU P.L.R. FOR EVERYTHING!! WE WILL HAVE MEMORIES TO CHERISH BY THAT BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND TREE FOREVER! THANKS FOR TREATING US LIKE FAMILY! :))

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Emily K

First of all, Pine Lake Ranch is such a beautiful venue. You are guaranteed to get a variety of amazing photos! Also, the staff and owner are really awesome people. They really worked with us and our schedules for meetings and picture sessions. They allowed us to take our... Read More engagement photos and my bridal session there (which is apparently an issue at other venues). They are very flexible and try hard to accommodate all of our wants. We actually branded a piece of wood as our unity ceremony and the owner worked with us to find the best way to heat the brand up enough and safely. Truly a great venue all around!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 TraNisha W

PLR gave me and my husband the reality of our dream wedding. The weather was perfect, the grounds of the venue was beautiful and the staff was amazingly great to work with. Any concerns or questions during this yearly process, PLR was there to make sure every detail was well in... Read More place. The guest are still talking about it and I am still having dreams about it.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 April F

I am from NY and my husband is from Texas - I wanted a NY-Texas wedding and that is exactly what we got. The scenery was rustic and elegant. It was absolutely perfect. Bo and his team are a dream! They helped out in every way. We specifically picked this venue because of the... Read More tree plus the fact we had the venue to ourselves for the ENTIRE day. I loved being able to walk around the reception checking on details, before I went to the Bridal House and had my Hair & Makeup team get to work on my and my girls. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding venue choice. The tree was amazing to get married under - so glad it didn't rain! But had it rained the Barn would have been equally perfect. We had almost 200 people and you would not know it - it did not feel packed or crowded. I had a perfect day! They made planning a breeze and kept me organized and on schedule.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Date of Wedding: October 24, 2015 We booked this venue almost a year in advance. We were very excited about the 100+ year old tree for my daughter's wedding ceremony and the barn for reception. Pros: 16-hour rental - one event per day Rustic, spacious, and beautiful barn... Read More Beautiful old tree for outdoor ceremony (weather permitting) Very flexible owners/staff members True rustic venue which you can glam up yourself and the owner is constantly making repairs, maintaining the facility and grounds and making improvements All inclusive package capability (this can be a pro and a con, and further down you will see why) Venue supplies security and bartenders Allowed to bring in your own alcohol (this is BIG) Cons: All inclusive package includes: catered meal, DJ, wedding cake/groom's cake/security/bartenders/table top décor (limited)/tables/chairs/linens (basic). This can get tricky. Having no previous experience, I went with this type of package. It seemed reasonably priced. After further planning, it became clear that these included features are very basic. We got lucky with the catering. Food was fantastic. There was some communication challenges due to change in personnel at PLR. The day of wedding coordinator recommended by PLR (extra charge of $1000!) also provides the table top décor. Not sure what the relationship is there but there is something. While this wedding coordinator is a very nice lady, her coordination skills are lacking severely. I will not go into detail with it but steer clear of this recommendation. PLR does not offer banquet service. Meaning, either you need to hire some yourself or request your caterer to bring extra help for clearing plates after eating. Otherwise, you will be doing it or looking at dirty plates all night. Jaime at PLR is AWESOME. She went above and beyond to help us on the day of our event. The torrential rains forced us inside for the ceremony (of course, no fault of the venue's). They truly did everything they could to help us make the wedding magical. And it was! Mostly...

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Charlotte C

Pine Lake Ranch is Gorgeous! We just had our wedding their on May 9, 2015 and this venue surpassed my expectations. All I ever wanted was to get married under an old Oak Tree and the tree at Pine Lake Ranch is exquisite! The barn where the reception was held is exceptional as... Read More well. It provided the perfect amount of space for our guests. There was plenty of room on the upper level for a sit down dinner and the lower level had a lot of room for dancing and a buffet line. The layout of the barn was perfect, you never felt congested and our buffet line and bar line never got in the way of the other. Also, one of the best parts about the venue was the owner Beau. He was the most gracious host and even went out of the way to provide us with more ice during the reception. Everyone at Pine Lake Ranch helped our entire planning process go smoothly and never once did I feel stressed out about our location. For any future bride out there that is looking for a Beautiful rustic wedding venue this is without a doubt the best option!

Wedded Bliss

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Donna R

Our wedding at Pine Lake Ranch was amazingly beautiful. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating. Could not have asked for more!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Kathryn C

First I will start by saying how friendly, helpful, and kind the staff of Pine Lake Ranch were to my family and every one of my guests. The weather was less than ideal on my wedding day (rainy), and they were helpful in each and every way they could have been. Second, the... Read More venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. Even though I was hoping to get married under the giant oak tree, my wedding was everything I could have ever hoped for with both the ceremony and reception in the barn. All my guests agreed with this! Had it not rained on my wedding day, I would have utilized the available space differently. I would have done my ceremony under the tree (I highly recommend the lights), a cocktail hour in the fenced area (with bistro tables and lighting), and then had the reception only in the barn. The barn is spacious enough and was extremely comfortable with the 180 guests I had at my wedding.

Perfect rustic venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Rachel R

Where to begin.... I first saw pine lake ranch a year and a half before I actually got engaged. I had seen their booth at a wedding show and knew I had to see the tree in person. At that time, the barn was just barely under construction. When I did (finally) get engaged, I went... Read More back to pine lake ranch and was surprised that not much progress had been done in the last year and a half. I talked to Bo, the owner, and expressed my concerns. My fiancé and I discussed it and we saw a few other venues. I cried multiple times over making the decision, but we took a leap of faith. The process wasn't easy and many times did we express our concerns if the barn would be completed in time, but that was the risk we took when we got the discount. Luckily, the barn was done months before our wedding. Was it exactly like I envisioned it would be when it was done ? No, but it wasn't my business to run. Was there any other venue I would have chosen for my wedding? Absolutely not. You cannot replace that tree anywhere! The venue is a blank canvas and it is up to you how you make it look. I planned almost all of my decor and made most of it myself. I knew what my wedding could look like at that venue and I made it work. I cannot wait to get the pictures back! The corral is an awesome space if you use it wisely. We had hay couches, and outside live photo booth and cornhole and washer games. There was an outside bar and all of this was available to our guests before and after the ceremony. The barn is huge! There is plenty of space, we had close to 200 guests. The dance floor is huge, but we sure did fill it up! I suggest using the stage to your advantage. We had the dj, sweetheart table and cake table on the stage and it worked out perfectly. Pine lake ranch is a beautiful venue to host that rustic style wedding. I couldn't have been happier with how the day went. Thank you Bo and the PLR staff who helped make it perfect!

Gorgeous, rustic fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Brittany L

I recently had my wedding at Pine Lake Ranch and it couldn't have been any better! The staff was very helpful, welcoming and available at all hours! The venue is perfect for a laid back style wedding or even some thing more formal. The newly remodeled barn is perfect. It has... Read More big beautiful doors and rustic wagon wheel chandeliers. There was plenty of room for our photo booth, dj, cake table, app table and still had a huge dance floor even with over 200 guests! The layout is perfect for dinner to be served, we did buffet style and they have their own built in bar area! My night was perfect and I couldn't be more grateful for this venue! We were married under a big, beautiful tree with a lake in the background then went inside the barn for the reception! I highly recommend Pine Lake Ranch!!! -a very happy bride :)

Amazing Rustic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Ashleigh M

I got married here in May 2014. Pine Lake was the first venue I went to look at and the only venue I looked at. I knew an outdoor wedding with cows, horses, and roosters in the background was exactly what I wanted. I signed when they were still building the barn, but I lucked... Read More out and was the first wedding in the barn with AC. It was amazing! I am a meeting planner, so I knew I wanted to all of the designing and everything on my own. (Control freak, what can I say.) This venue was perfect because it is just the venue. They definitely recommend great vendors for you to use. I used a few of them and they really were great. Bo is the owner and I loved working with him! He will definitely help take care of anything you need. I have recommended this to anyone and everyone that I can. I even have proposed it to my corporate clients. My wedding couldn't have been more beautiful and I owe a TON of that to Pine Lake. It is so beautiful! I actually saved a ton of money on flowers because I didn't want flowers to take away from the barn atmosphere.

DIY Wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Ashley H

I had my wedding June 14, 2014 at Pine Lake Ranch. I had always wanted an outside wedding under a giant oak tree, so the first time we saw the venue, the tree sold us instantly. The rest of the venue was stunning as well, albeit not finished, so we received the barn-raising... Read More discount for that. Bo (the owner) was very accommodating of my entirely DIY wedding and was there to promptly answer any and all of my phone calls. He even helped us to get an amazing discount on event decorations that were left up from a previous wedding. My only complaint was that some of the ACs were not turned on in time and so one of my cakes completely melted. Thankfully, I had two more, so it ended up working out. We received so many compliments on the venue, and the uniqueness of our wedding.

Venue good, service alright

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelsi M

The venue itself was amazing...it's so beautiful & marrying my best friend in front of the sweeping branches of the huge old oak tree was an experience that I will never forget. The barn rennovations turned out great although I was told that they would be staining the concrete &... Read More that never happened so I was disappointed in that. The number one thing I would complain about as far as this venue is lack of communication from the owner/staff. When I originally signed my contract they had an organized, e-mail sending, phone call answering young woman there named Audrey. She was great at communicating & answering any questions I had. After she left, there was a severe lack of communication from the owner & his workers. Luckily I had my coordinator and decorator lady that would call & ask any questions that I had!! Overall...beautiful venue. Just bad on communicating after your contract is signed.

Wonderful Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kayla W

We loved our time at Pine Lake Ranch! It was the prefect fit for my husband and I. Our ceremony under the tree was more beautiful than we could have imagined. The reception area in the barn was exactly what we were hoping for. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. The only... Read More thing that would have made our planning easier would have been if Pine Lake Ranch would have been not just a wedding venue, but also offered packages. With the venue being very far from where we life, we spent a lot of time commuting back and forth to Montgomery. All in all, we could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding day.

The perfect oak tree!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 rachel r

My dream has always to be married under a beautiful oak tree. So when I came across pine lake ranch I feel In Love with the natural beauty they offer. I signed the contract before the barn was completely done but thankfully they had it finished just on time for our wedding! The... Read More tree is beyond words of how perfect it is! Wish there was more that was include with the wedding packages, but over all loved that we had our special day at pine lake ranch.

Beautiful Natural Setting

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 rachel d

So Pine Lake Ranch's beauty comes from nature, it's not man-made and it is definitely rustic. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the pictures came out beautifully as there is obviously so much natural light. The oak tree is AMAZING. The pictures look like they are from a... Read More magazine, it is truly spectacular.

amazing venue

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Karin B

As soon as my fiancée and I went to visit Pine Lake Ranch, we knew this was where we wanted to have the wedding. The setting was beautiful and perfect for what we envisioned. Our wedding day was perfect. Bo, the owner, was very flexible and allowed us to bring things the day... Read More before. I was also able to use the venue for my bridal portraits. I would not change one thing about my experience. I highly recommend this venue.

Review for White House Ranch

Reviewed on 2/17/2009 Miriam K

The natural setting of the grounds and the great presence of the house itself. Everyone loved the location and the feel of it. It is new for our area and very convenient for us and our guests.