Pink Blossom Events

Serving Greater Seattle

Turning the expected into something unique!

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

8217 127th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA
Serving Greater Seattle

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mark P

TL; DR: If Jesus was a wedding planner, her name would be BreeAnn. Hiring her was the single most important decision besides the actual proposal. If I had $1,000 to get married, I would spend 99% of it on BreeAnn because the remaining $10 would be epic. Long version: Look,... Read More I’m the groom and I’m on The Knot writing a review about the wedding planner, enough said. BreeAnn was completely awesome. If you want to have your wedding suck, start off on a bad foot with your in-laws, have a horrible memory, or just don’t care, then why are you even bothering reading this review? If you want to have awesome wedding night sex, an awesome memory to check out in awesome wedding albums, be the talk of the town or maybe just on Facebook, and actually care about your stressed out bride, then by all means, stop reading the review and hire BreeAnn as fast as you can. She can do anything, she made magic happen on my wedding day, I got married, I didn’t have to do anything that wedding day except listen to people tell me what to do. I got to eat, get my picture taken a bunch of times, say “I do” and dance. No stress, but then I get to act all stressed out and tired from all the work I did, which was nothing! It’s awesome, and its because BreeAnn did it all! The groomsmen wanted to marry BreeAnn. My wedding was planned in every detail and nothing phased or was new to BreeAnn. She took on every detail and tracked it to its conclusion. My wedding venue and caterer was cancelled 24 hours before the ceremony and BreeAnn had 3 venues and pulled off an even better wedding than was previously planned. I am not kidding that she is the messiah of wedding planner and coordinators. She should get whatever recognition and award there is having to do with wedding planning. All of the recommended vendors from BreeAnn were classy, professional, and top tier. In fact, every vendor that we came to the BreeAnn with either sucked, flaked out, or were too much of a hassle to work with. Every vendor we came to the table with just wasted our time and BreeAnn's recommendation not only out performed, but worked like clockwork to make my wedding day the most epic day of my bride's, mother of the bride, my fact I have no idea who didn't have a good time. Even the actor/butler guy we hired was on the dance floor cutting it up. Remember: Jesus == BreeAnn.

Wedding Planner lifesaver

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kilby Y

I think the best decision I made was hiring a wedding planner. BreeAnn and her team did a great job and the planning went very smoothly. Friends would ask me if wedding planning was stressful and I always answered no because I had their amazing help. We hired her for full... Read More wedding planning as my husband and I are both very busy. She hit the ground running from day one and kept us on track throughout the process. I absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for a great wedding planner!

Pink Blossom Events

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

BreeAnn Gale at Pink Blossom Events is absolutely wonderful. She did an excellent job with my daughter's wedding. Everything went so smoothly and as a mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy the entire day. Would 100% recommend Pink Blossom Events!

BreeAnn is fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Betsy B

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and BreeAnn played a major role in turning my dreams into reality! Being a connected and go-to person in my profession, I absolutely see the value of experts in areas other than my own. From initial conversations with BreeAnn and her... Read More previous clients, I had a great feeling about working with her and that certainly proved to be the case! Engaging BreeAnn as my wedding planning expert was a great investment on multiple levels and our day was a huge success because of her! We booked our venue and Photographer before hiring BreeAnn and honestly, I was overwhelmed by all the remaining decisions ahead of me – especially the design aspect since art/vision aren’t my strengths. I was a self-proclaimed tough client because of my skimping here, splurging there, ambiguity about this, firm opinions about that, but BreeAnn totally rolled with it and gave great recommendations every step of the way. I know I wasn’t BreeAnn’s only client during the 7 months we worked together but I felt like I was. She was always so responsive, thorough, friendly, and upbeat in every meeting, conversation, or email. Not only is BreeAnn is extremely organized, she also has a multitude of relationships with local vendors and a great reputation within the wedding planning community. I heard on more than one occasion that vendors “love working with BreeAnn” and that comes as no surprise. I had initially planned to go another direction with floral, but so glad I went with BreeAnn’s suggestion. There are lots of good reasons why she works with the vendors she does, they’re also experts who will work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. BreeAnn did a wonderful job keeping everything on track and organized so that our wedding week could be as stress-free as possible for my husband, family, bridesmaids, and me. Our wedding was smoother than I could have ever expected, guests said it was one of the best they’d ever attended, and it was the happiest day of my life! I recommend BreeAnn without hesitation and miss our frequent interactions. Thank you BreeAnn so very much!!

Best Money I Ever Spent

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Gabrielle M

BreeAnn Gale from Pink Blossom Events was the best money we spent on our wedding. We were planning our wedding from Australia (Bride Australian...Groom Seattleite) and BreeAnn put all our worries at ease. Our main requirement was that we wanted someone to take care of... Read More everything on the day so our friends and family could just relax and enjoy the day. BreeAnn delivered on this plus more. As we couldn't meet in person BreeAnn was happy to set up meetings over the Internet and answer all our emails. She was professional, knowledgeable and friendly and we would recommend Pink Blossoms Events to any couple getting ready to tire the knot!!