After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

140 Thompson Street, New York, NY (646) 283-0422

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Wallis F

Rebecca is fabulous. Truly fabulous. We planned our NYC wedding from Denver, and she was our boots on the ground in the last period leading up to the big day. She took the lead putting together a master time line, communicating with our vendors, and just generally running the... Read More show. We cannot say thank you enough.

Couldn't have done it without Rebecca!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Katie M

In a nutshell, I was utterly thrilled with Rebecca. I am a perfectionist, and I knew I wanted to make most of the decisions for my wedding, but I needed help with things like choosing vendors and coordinating the actual day. Rebecca went above and beyond throughout my entire... Read More wedding planning. My venue also offered me a 'planner' but as soon as I met Rebecca (and my mom agreed), we knew she was going to be a better fit. A couple of examples of how she went above and beyond: I ordered my escort cards online, and when I got them, the print was very small and hard to read, and it was 4 days before my wedding (which was on a Sunday). I texted Rebecca, and she immediately offered to reach out to a couple of printers she knew around town who might be able to do things quickly. By later that night, she confirmed that one could do it, and she met me the next morning at the printing store to help me pick out colors/cards and to make sure they stuck to their promise - AND she got me a discount! Rebecca's commitment extended even beyond the wedding. I heard from the venue that there was one box of wine left at the venue (in Jersey City, and I live Midtown East), and she made a trip to pick it up for me since she knows I work late hours! I would definitely say that the biggest help was the day of. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. She is insanely focused on details (as I am), so for me to say I didn't have to worry about anything and I trusted her with all of those details is huge. Everything from making sure my bouquet was in water when I wasn't holding it to making sure I had food before the reception to keeping track of ALL of the vendors, she did it all, and it went off without a snag. Apart from all that, I genuinely enjoy spending time with Rebecca, and I think I've actually gained a friend in the process! I think it's safe to say I highly recommend Pink Bowtie Events.

A Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Jess S

Choosing to use Rebecca as our Wedding Planner was the smartest decision we made to ensure we had our dream wedding! Rebecca went above and beyond in every way possible demonstrated through her attention to detail, quick correspondence with me and my now husband, and interaction... Read More with vendors. Our wedding was highly complex with our venue only providing tables and chairs and everything else outsourced. There were over a dozen different vendors that Rebecca had to oversee and coordinate in the months leading up to the Wedding which would have been impossible for us to handle on our own. This included coordinating shuttling guests to and from the wedding from four different hotels, designing a customized outdoor ceremony, and orchestrating a fairytale exit complete with sparklers. Both my husband and I have extensive Project Management experience in our careers and can testify to how blown away we were with Rebecca’s performance! Rebecca catered to every request we had for our wedding while also providing her expert guidance. She was the driver in selecting many of our vendors including but not limited to the rentals, shuttles, florist, and hair and make up. Having Rebecca and her team ensure that all of the details went according to plan day-of allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day without having the stress of simultaneously managing the event. The one piece of advice I would give to any couple starting the process of planning their wedding day is to hire Rebecca as your wedding planner!