Fresh Designs for Timeless Weddings

We offer customized wedding invitations, save-the-dates, shower invitations & all paper goods. Our goal is to have your design compliment your big day. We truly enjoy working with all our clients to create the perfect designs for their event and we’d like to help you celebrate, too!

Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

14673 Midway Road, Addison, TX (817) 308-8339

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Christine S

Very professional and helpful on designing programs and welcome cards!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Mariana R

I loved working with Kelly and the team at pink champagne paper. They helped me create the most beautiful invitations for my big day!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Page W

Pink Champagne Paper is the best! Their designs are classy and creative. As a fellow vendor, we have loved working with them and look forward to working with them in the future.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melanie J

Obsessed would be the proper word to describe how I felt with our unique pieces that Kelly designed for our styled shoot! They helped tell the story of the day and it wouldn't have been the same without them! Highly recommend Kelly for all your calligraphy needs!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Meggie T

Kelly is amazing!! I have worked with her multiple times! She creates beautiful invitations!! And, recently I photographed a styled shoot that she did the calligraphy for and oh my goodness was it gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Liz I

Kelly is a dream to work with! She is so fun, caring, and has an incredible taste level. Her creativity is endless and it shows in her quality of work. I can't recommend Pink Champagne Paper more!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alexandria M

Kelly was fantastic to work with! She designed beautiful invitations for our wedding including a custom map liner of Fort Worth which blew us away. Throughout the entire process Kelly was very professional and willing to work with us. She tailored every aspect of the invitation... Read More to meet our needs and vision. Our family and friends had so many compliments about our unique and personal invitation suite. I highly recommend Kelly for any project.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kathleen F

We were beyond thrilled with our invitations that Kelly created for us! We received a ton of compliments on them! We couldn't have been happier! The process was easy and painless. Kelly was quick with her responses to our edits and provided proofs very quickly. I would... Read More definitely recommend Pink Champagne Paper for your wedding invitations!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 McKenzie F

Kelly at Pink Champagne Paper was fabulous to work with and was very responsive. She was very in tune with what I wanted my invitations, save the dates, etc. to look like and offered so many great and original ideas to help me out! I received a lot of compliments on my invites... Read More and I will use Pink Champagne in the future for whatever I may need!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley R

Kelly was so wonderful to work with. I used her for all of my paper needs (invites, suites, reserved signs, calligraphy needs) at my wedding. Everything was perfect, and I received numerous comments on all of my stuff. Kelly was so easy to work with, and so good at taking my... Read More ideas to the next (and better) level. I will continue to use her for all of my paper needs... birthday invites, baby shower needs, calligraphy, etc.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Susan R

Kelly was so great to work with! She is so friendly and willing to help in any way. Her showroom is modern/beautiful and she made the color choices and paper accommodate my budget. I was also on a time crunch and she had the design and invitations within a few days. The... Read More invitations are gorgeous and matched the color of my bridesmaid dresses perfectly. She made this process very pleasant...I highly recommend Pin Champagne Paper!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Alyssa G

I cannot give enough praise to Kelly for the phenomenal job she did on our wedding invitation suite. She took the time to really understand my vision and made it come to life. Kelly was very responsive and was willing to tweak the design until it was absolutely perfect. I cannot... Read More wait to get our invitations sent to our guests! I would highly recommend Pink Champagne Paper Co. to anyone looking for personalized invitations and other paper goods. The price and customer service can't be beat.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Grace K

We absolutely loved working with Kelly! She designed all of our paper goods - from save the dates to menus - and more for our wedding. Kelly translated our ideas into something amazing and beautiful. They turned out more beautiful than we imagined. We recieved so many... Read More compliments from our guests. It was easy to communicate with Kelly from the beginning. She kept us up to date throughout the wedding planning process with regular emails. She is a true professional who takes pride in the quality of her work. If something didn't go as planned, she was flexible enough to accomodate us and our needs. We would highly recommend Kelly and Pink Champagne Paper to anyone who is looking for any paper goods that are unique and creative!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ellen H

Kelly was just amazing! I worked with her from Houston, communication via email and phone. However it seemed like we were sitting across from each other at a table. She understood all of my requests and was quick in responding. Her pricing was reasonable, especially in... Read More comparison to other vendors for foil letterpress and calligraphy invitations. Pink Champagne Paper also printed our ceremony programs, with 2 days notice! Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Marisa S

Kelly from Pink Champagne Paper is great. She is so sweet and she worked with me as I went back and forth trying to decide on fonts. Our invitation suite turned out great!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kelly M

Loved working with pink champagne paper! They went above and beyond with the design and customer service. We had a basic idea of what we wanted, and they blew our expectations away with the design, quality, everything! Very professional; highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Kelly was fantastic to work with! I'm sure I threw her for a loop when I wanted to do the calligraphy work myself, but she helped me along with the process and even went back and reformatted everything when I wasn't happy with my handwriting the first time over. She's incredibly... Read More talented and creative and had lots of great ideas to make my invite shine!

Beautiful Save the Dates and Invitations

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Cassandra W

Kelly was great to work with, she helped us create beautiful save the dates and invitations for our very small wedding without charging us an arm and a leg. She was super quick to respond and went the extra mile to create the look that we were going for. I would recommend Pink... Read More Champagne Paper to anyone!

Beautiful Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jessica B

My wedding invitations from Pink Champagne Paper are absolutely beautiful! I absolutely love them and they are better than I ever imagined! The paper used was of very high quality. I have received many compliments on the invitations from my guests! My invitations were simple and... Read More elegant, just the way I wanted. Kelly was awesome to work with! I probably started the whole invitation process a tad late, but Kelly worked with me in making sure everything was complete in a timely manner. She was highly responsive and always there to answer any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Pink Champagne Paper to anyone who is looking for great quality products and great customer service! Thank you so much, Kelly! :)

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Seth I

Kelly has been amazing about responding to all of our requests and providing helpful information. We absolutely love the invitations! Thanks, Kelly!

Kelly created one of the favorite elements of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Bonan W

Kelly at Pink Champagne Paper was so easy to work with. She got my vision immediately, even though I think I was giving her pretty vague instructions, like along the lines of "here's my color scheme--make it pretty, y'know???" She rolled with it and helped me incorporate the... Read More unique cultural elements of my wedding (Chinese and Spanish) into my invitation suites and rehearsal dinner invitations. My invitations were truly so special, that I was sending them even to people who I had talked to about the wedding beforehand and said they wouldn't be able to make it--just because I wanted to show off the beautiful piece of art that Kelly did for me. She is so responsive too. I was getting regular updates from her, and any changes I wanted to make, I would receive an almost-instantaneous new draft from her. Her turnaround time is exactly what she says it will be.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Marbel V

Gorgeous work!!! Received many complements on my save the date cards. Very easy to work with.

Exceptional Execution for a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 jessica t

I discovered Pink Champagne Paper through Pinterest. I contacted, Kelly, the shop owner to discuss a customized order for the "I found my guy but I still need my girls....Will you be my bridesmaid?" cards with glitter envelopes. Kelly quickly responded and mailed the finished... Read More product within a week. As soon as my cards arrived I quickly opened them and was in awe of the finished product. They were everything I expected! During the process, I continued to email Kelly to ensure I correctly ordered, because I felt her pricing was reasonable. Even with my changes she did not charge me a design fee. I will continue to utilize Pink Champagne Paper within the future.

So easy to work with and oh so beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

I ordered invitations from this shop and they turned out even nicer than I expected. I chose the colors and the envelope liners and everything came together beautifully. Thank you, thank you! (I have referred friends to this shop, and that is something I rarely do!)

Went Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Sarah C

As a wedding planner and designer, I have used dozens of paper designers, and I can honestly say that Kelly goes above and beyond to make things happen, even on a tight time frame, and is very reasonably priced. her designs are gorgeous and the quality is stunning. We highly... Read More recommend her at Chancey Charm!

Kelly McGraw Medanich

Let’s get to know each other! In addition to being a designer, do-er and dreamer, I’m a friend, sister, daughter and animal mommy to a black cat, Binx. I’m a Georgia Peach raised in Texas with an English mum and a dad from Tennessee so we have family all over! I love traveling, comfy sweaters, cute coffee mugs, natural light, bold patterns and everything about autumn. Other interests include yoga and interior design. I truly enjoy working with all my clients to create the perfect design for their event, and I love every minute of it. I can’t wait to work with you! Cheers!