Fresh Designs for Timeless Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement! Now let's mail your guests something exciting and beautiful. We specialize in custom wedding invitations, save-the-dates, semi-custom invitations in our online shop, ceremony programs & reception signage, more! We truly enjoy working with all our clients to create the perfect designs for their wedding and we’d like to help you celebrate, too! Contact us to today schedule a free e-consultation with customized estimate . We already can't wait to meet you!

Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Lisa K

I ran into Kelly at a holiday event in Dallas, and man am I SO happy that I did! I was looking for a classic invitation that was timeless but not boring and couldn't find anything that I loved. After looking at Kelly's designs, I knew she totally understood the look I was going... Read More for! I found the design that we ended up going with on her pre-designed shop. I was able to see a few different proofs before placing the order and when they showed up on my doorstep I was in L-O-V-E. We sent them out and the response back from people is how beautiful and timeless they are, exactly what I was looking for! We will be using Kelly for our day-of stationary as well to complete our look. Use Pink Champagne Paper for your wedding invitations and you will not be disappointed! Kelly was so professional, timely in getting back to me and overall amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Martha B

Working with Pink Champagne Paper was one of the best parts of wedding planning. They are such a wonderful combination of imaginative + professional, and they made the process such a breeze. From our initial meeting to many email chains later, I was thrilled with our invitations... Read More and day of goods. I'd highly recommend their services to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kiersten M

We used Pink Champagne Paper for our stationary needs starting with our save the dates and we knew from then, there was no one we would rather use for everything else moving forward! Kelly created our beautiful wedding invitation suite, day of stationary and signage, and... Read More invitations for several events along the way. Through every step of the way, we were blown away with her organizational skills and her incredible eye for designing unique and beautiful creations. She truly brought our vision to life in a way we couldn’t have imagined! We received many compliments on our invitations and day of details all thanks to Kelly. We know who we will be using for our stationary needs for every future life event! You will be very happy with your decision to use Pink Champagne Paper!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Diana S

Kelly is wonderful! As the mother of the bride I was not comfortable ordering online invitations after reading many negative reviews on the company my daughter had originally selected. We were in a time crunch and Kelly agreed to meet me with little notice. Within an hour of... Read More meeting with Kelly I ordered the invitations and asked her to design, assemble and mail the invitations. She was able to do all of this within 3 weeks. The invitations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We ordered programs that were printed on vintage over sized fans. Not only were they elegant but also functional in the Texas heat. Kelly designed two wedding logos that were used on invitations, signage, programs and cookie favors. I placed a rush order for logos to use on the cookie favors. Unfortunately UPS was not able to deliver the logos due to a hurricane. I still don't know how she did it but Kelly managed to get additional logos printed and hole punched to me in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend Pink Champagne Paper.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Heather H

Kelly is just about the easiest person EVER to work with. She took our vision and RAN with it! My guests keeping texting me about our invitations and they absolutely love them. They especially love the velvet lined envelopes which are perfect for our moody feeling wedding. Kelly... Read More is the absolute best and she even made me more invitations when I 'under' ordered the correct amount (thanks, fiancé :)). I would recommend Kelly and Pink Champagne Paper a MILLION times over.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Natalie M

My invitation suite is stunning! If you are looking for someone that has as much eye for style as she does detail -- Kelly at Pink Champagne Paper is the girl for you! I wasn't exactly sure going in to it what I was wanting for my suite design, but Kelly understood the feeling I... Read More wanted my guests to have when receiving their invites to the wedding. Kelly took plenty of time to understand the look and feel of my wedding to help me curate the perfect textured, bohemian, romantic invitation suite I was going for! I'm based in Denver, CO and the long-distance coordination was no problem! She was thoughtful and made sure we stayed within my budget and timeline. Her calligraphy was to die for! And the rave reviews from my guests have been nothing short of amazing!! Thanks Kelly!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Morgana B

I just got my wedding invites from Kelly and they are absolutely stunning! I couldn't be happier. I worked with Kelly remotely as I live abroad and everything went very very smoothly. She had lots of great ideas and completely understood our "vision" for our wedding and our... Read More stationary. I highly recommend working with Pink Champagne Paper.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Christine S

Very professional and helpful on designing programs and welcome cards!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Mariana R

I loved working with Kelly and the team at pink champagne paper. They helped me create the most beautiful invitations for my big day!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Page W

Pink Champagne Paper is the best! Their designs are classy and creative. As a fellow vendor, we have loved working with them and look forward to working with them in the future.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melanie J

Obsessed would be the proper word to describe how I felt with our unique pieces that Kelly designed for our styled shoot! They helped tell the story of the day and it wouldn't have been the same without them! Highly recommend Kelly for all your calligraphy needs!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Meggie T

Kelly is amazing!! I have worked with her multiple times! She creates beautiful invitations!! And, recently I photographed a styled shoot that she did the calligraphy for and oh my goodness was it gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Liz I

Kelly is a dream to work with! She is so fun, caring, and has an incredible taste level. Her creativity is endless and it shows in her quality of work. I can't recommend Pink Champagne Paper more!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alexandria M

Kelly was fantastic to work with! She designed beautiful invitations for our wedding including a custom map liner of Fort Worth which blew us away. Throughout the entire process Kelly was very professional and willing to work with us. She tailored every aspect of the invitation... Read More to meet our needs and vision. Our family and friends had so many compliments about our unique and personal invitation suite. I highly recommend Kelly for any project.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kathleen F

We were beyond thrilled with our invitations that Kelly created for us! We received a ton of compliments on them! We couldn't have been happier! The process was easy and painless. Kelly was quick with her responses to our edits and provided proofs very quickly. I would... Read More definitely recommend Pink Champagne Paper for your wedding invitations!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 McKenzie F

Kelly at Pink Champagne Paper was fabulous to work with and was very responsive. She was very in tune with what I wanted my invitations, save the dates, etc. to look like and offered so many great and original ideas to help me out! I received a lot of compliments on my invites... Read More and I will use Pink Champagne in the future for whatever I may need!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley R

Kelly was so wonderful to work with. I used her for all of my paper needs (invites, suites, reserved signs, calligraphy needs) at my wedding. Everything was perfect, and I received numerous comments on all of my stuff. Kelly was so easy to work with, and so good at taking my... Read More ideas to the next (and better) level. I will continue to use her for all of my paper needs... birthday invites, baby shower needs, calligraphy, etc.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Susan R

Kelly was so great to work with! She is so friendly and willing to help in any way. Her showroom is modern/beautiful and she made the color choices and paper accommodate my budget. I was also on a time crunch and she had the design and invitations within a few days. The... Read More invitations are gorgeous and matched the color of my bridesmaid dresses perfectly. She made this process very pleasant...I highly recommend Pin Champagne Paper!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Alyssa G

I cannot give enough praise to Kelly for the phenomenal job she did on our wedding invitation suite. She took the time to really understand my vision and made it come to life. Kelly was very responsive and was willing to tweak the design until it was absolutely perfect. I cannot... Read More wait to get our invitations sent to our guests! I would highly recommend Pink Champagne Paper Co. to anyone looking for personalized invitations and other paper goods. The price and customer service can't be beat.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Grace K

We absolutely loved working with Kelly! She designed all of our paper goods - from save the dates to menus - and more for our wedding. Kelly translated our ideas into something amazing and beautiful. They turned out more beautiful than we imagined. We recieved so many... Read More compliments from our guests. It was easy to communicate with Kelly from the beginning. She kept us up to date throughout the wedding planning process with regular emails. She is a true professional who takes pride in the quality of her work. If something didn't go as planned, she was flexible enough to accomodate us and our needs. We would highly recommend Kelly and Pink Champagne Paper to anyone who is looking for any paper goods that are unique and creative!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ellen H

Kelly was just amazing! I worked with her from Houston, communication via email and phone. However it seemed like we were sitting across from each other at a table. She understood all of my requests and was quick in responding. Her pricing was reasonable, especially in... Read More comparison to other vendors for foil letterpress and calligraphy invitations. Pink Champagne Paper also printed our ceremony programs, with 2 days notice! Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Marisa S

Kelly from Pink Champagne Paper is great. She is so sweet and she worked with me as I went back and forth trying to decide on fonts. Our invitation suite turned out great!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kelly M

Loved working with pink champagne paper! They went above and beyond with the design and customer service. We had a basic idea of what we wanted, and they blew our expectations away with the design, quality, everything! Very professional; highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Kelly was fantastic to work with! I'm sure I threw her for a loop when I wanted to do the calligraphy work myself, but she helped me along with the process and even went back and reformatted everything when I wasn't happy with my handwriting the first time over. She's incredibly... Read More talented and creative and had lots of great ideas to make my invite shine!

Beautiful Save the Dates and Invitations

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Cassandra W

Kelly was great to work with, she helped us create beautiful save the dates and invitations for our very small wedding without charging us an arm and a leg. She was super quick to respond and went the extra mile to create the look that we were going for. I would recommend Pink... Read More Champagne Paper to anyone!

Kelly McGraw Medanich

Let’s get to know each other! In addition to being a designer, do-er and dreamer, I’m a wife, friend, sister, daughter and animal mommy to our cat, Binx. I’m a Georgia Peach raised in Texas with an English mum and a dad from Tennessee so we have family all over! I love traveling, comfy sweaters, cute coffee mugs, natural light, bold patterns and everything about autumn. Other interests include yoga and interior design. I truly enjoy working with all my clients to create the perfect design for their event, and I love every minute of it. I can’t wait to work with you! Cheers! xx