Just Call The Monkey

Pink Monkey Solutions is an event design/production boutique. "The Monkey" creates breathtaking weddings and prides itself on dedication to imagination, creativity, and attention to detail. We specialize in decor, furniture, lighting, custom fabric work/draping and sound.

Decorations + Accents

A bit pricey, but made our wedding look AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 CRICKET S

Claire was great to work with, giving me many groovy ideas to dress up our western wedding. I especially appreciate her sending photos of other weddings and big parties for me to take ideas from. She was easily available over the phone and emails and gave great advice on the... Read More decor. Even though Pink Monkey is a bit pricey, I'd recommend them to others looking for the perfect decor.

Wonderful reception lighting!

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Becky H

We used Pink Monkey to provide lanterns in our tent at Arrowhead Golf Course. They did an excellent job creating the right lighting to set the mood for our reception. Their customer service was excellent and their set up was professional, fast and efficient. Although they... Read More were a little on the pricey side I would recommend using them if you need that little bit extra lighting to set off your event.

Read my mind about decor

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Ashley W

The staff at Pink Monkey Solutions did an incredible job setting up the decor for our wedding reception. They worked within our budget and completely transformed the space with what they had to work with. They created a space that was exactly as I pictured it.

Worst customer service ever

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Jenny H

Yes, Pink Monkey does good work. Multiple wedding planners have told me the same thing. They do good work but they are SO slow. I was working with Diana and I had to continuously follow up with her. Everything was forgotten about. She never responded or would respond a week or... Read More two later. The agreement they sent me was wrong multiple times. If they don't want my business because they are too busy just say so!

TO Pink Monkey Solutions