Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

518 Arcadia Drive, Harbor Springs, MI (734) 395-1663

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Kristi L

Jen was beyond amazing and I am blown away by all of the great photos she took on our wedding day! She was so easy to work with and the perfect person to have around throughout the day. She had such good ideas for different shots both indoor and outdoor for a beautiful winter... Read More wedding. All of the pictures have turned out even better than I thought they could. She was sure to capture all of the special moments and did a fantastic balance of both staged and candid photos. I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kiany S

I am blown away with Jen!! She was so amazing, great communication and our photos came out perfect!! She knew exactly what we wanted and captured all the important moments. We loved her!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie S

Jen was beyond great throughout my entire wedding day. She had tons of good ideas for shots and took a lot of awesome photos. We lucked out with beautiful fall weather and she perfectly captured the magic of the day. Thanks for helping make our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marcie W

Jen was wonderfully perfect for our special day! She fit right in with our fun and crazy friends and family. She toon tons of pictures, and was willing to do whatever we wanted. She was professional, sweet, and captured our day in a way we couldn't have imagined! We just LOVE... Read More our pictures and would recommend Jen to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, or any sort of photography! We can't wait to have her take pictures of our family in the future! Thanks Jen, we love you to pieces! Xoxo- Marcie and Sarah

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Chelsea S

Jen was the perfect photographer for our wedding day. She captured our day perfectly and the photos are beautiful! She was willing to go take pictures wherever I wanted and had her own ideas. It is really awesome that every day after the wedding she has posted pictures for... Read More us to view until we receive all of them.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Julie S

We used Jen and Pink Trillium as the photographer for our daughter's wedding July 2016. She met with our daughter and her (then) fiance to discuss the wedding, venue and ideas for photos. She also made a trip to the venue (our lake house) months in advance to get a feel for the... Read More place. She was great to work with and her prices are very reasonable. As the proofs are being uploaded to her website, I'm more and more impressed with the photos - they are simply stunning!

Amazing talent, wonderful service, and very fair p

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Keri L

I used Pink Trillium Photography for my wedding and I could not be happier! I was really blessed to find Jennifer. She was so helpful with everything and went above and beyond to make sure that we got all of the shots we wanted for the wedding/rehearsal dinner/ and skydiving!... Read More What a wonderful and talented lady! I would recommend Pink Trillium Photography a thousand times over.

2012-09-14T05:27:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was an absolute joy! It was an honor to be witness to such a special day!

Engagement picture success!

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Megan B

I am from the metro Detroit area but have vacationed Up North since I was born so to me this was the perfect location to have engagement pictures taken! Jennifer was awesome to work with! She always responded quickly to my emails and her prices are extremely reasonable. The... Read More day of of pictures was a perfect fall day and the pictures turned out perfect too! Everyone that has seen them, loves them! I couldn't be more happy and highly recommend Pink Trillium Photography!

So Happy!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 Laurel B

Even in sweltering heat with several uncooperative toddlers, Pink Trillium gave us beautiful pictures that we will treasure. Jen was so easy to work with, we got our proofs back quickly, and the value was amazing. I highly recomment Pink Trillium Photography!