Pitcher Ministries - Fun Interactive Pre-Marriage Prep

Greater Houston Area (Will Travel)

EXPLODE Your Relationship to the Next Level!

Did you know you are 31% less likely to get divorced if you engage in pre-marriage prep? OUT OF STATE...NO PROBLEM! We host online sessions for couples to help meet the demands of hectic schedules. As you are preparing and securing your "Dream Wedding," we don't want you to forget about YOUR relationship. We are here to provide you with powerful tools and skills to help achieve your "Happily Ever After." Your future marriage is FOREVER and we want to encourage, inspire and empower you to "Anchor Your Marriage." Don't DELAY, invest in YOUR relationship TODAY! Looking forward to hearing from you! We are SYMBIS Facilitators, Marriage on the Rock Certified, service providers for Twogether in Texas, single parent and step-family trained, and licensed ministers.

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian

Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling

Greater Houston Area (Will Travel) (832) 945-5323

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Ally

Doug and Elizabeth have been such an important part of our young marriage. They have taught us what a true Godly marriage is and have allowed us to enjoy all of the greatness that comes with it! Together we are continuously growing in Christ and these two wonderful people have... Read More been nothing but blessings on this journey. I personally come from a family of broken marriages with no real guide to what a healthy marriage looks like. Doug and Elizabeth have helped us see marriage through a different lens enabled me to set an example for the next generation of my family. Together they have guided us through different challenges - from language barriers to individual insecurities - and we have become stronger and closer to God as a result. I truly believe God strategically put Doug and Elizabeth Pitcher in our lives and I am forever grateful.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Maria A

Amazing Ministry! Love, Love, Love this couple. My husband and I have attended several of their classes/events. It doesn't matter if you're engaged or married for many years, their godly insight is worth investing your time. So happy to have them pouring into our lives.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Susen B

Pitcher Ministries is fantastic! My husband and I had a wonderful day at their Faith and Fitness event. We came away with new insights to our relationship. Can't wait for the next one!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Frankie C

Great organization! Doug and Sissy really pour into couples relationships. Whether you just started dating or are on your 30 year of marriage the events and training they provide has been beneficial to so many. I recommend these two to anyone and everyone I meet!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018

It’s so encouraging to see a married couple like the Pitchers fighting for marriages and pouring (no pun intended) their time, money, resources and most importantly their hearts into educating and equipping couples with tools for a successful marriage. They also share their... Read More personal experiences (the good, the bad, what works and what doesn’t, etc) which makes spending time with them a genuine good time and fun learning experience! Thanks for what you do!

2018-03-04T16:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We pray that our time together was beneficial to your future marriage. Remember, if you ever need any help we are just an email or phone call away. May God continue to bless your relationship for the many years... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Danielle V

Doug and Sissy Ptitcher were such a lovely, God fearing couple! My fiance and I took the premarital class with them and it was great information to help us grow as we build our covenant with each other. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

2018-03-04T16:23:16 Response from the vendor

We truly enjoyed our time with you and pray for God's love to be flowing through your marriage for the many years ahead. You are a beautiful couple with a blessed future ahead! Thanks for allowing us to impart into your future.

Meet The Coordinator

Doug and Sissy Pitcher

Having experienced the pain, shame, and destruction of divorce, we are passionate about educating couples prior to the altar and during early years of marriage. We believe even in today's society it is possible to have a beautiful, healthy and thriving marriage if we are intentional with the investment of our relationship. We provide fun-interactive ways for couples to educate themselves on the many areas of marriage that "sneak-up" on most of us.