DJs,PhotoBooths,Lighting,Photography & Videography

Each member of The Pittsburgh All-Stars will give your special day the personal attention you deserve. We are a select group of Professional DJs, Photographers, Videographers, Photo Booth and Lighting Specialists that treat each event as if it were our own. 20+ years of Superb Customer Service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

One of the Best Reviewed Wedding Companies in PGH, Pittsburgh, PA Local Professionals (412) 593-4888

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Emily M

DJ Jason Lacko = 100% !!! All of our friends and family raved about how much fun they had on our dance floor. Jason did whatever he could to play our requested songs. We had a personalized song for our first dance and he played it, no problem. He was so calm and relaxed the day... Read More of the wedding. Our wedding was under a tent and he put lights up on the ceiling of the tent which definitely added to the dance scene. We had old and young people that wanted to dance, and he played songs for everybody. I would recommend Jason Lacko to anyone who wants a fun dance floor!!

2017-10-17T19:51:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the very kind review. It was my pleasure working with you. Best Wishes, DJ Lacko

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Hayley B

John Wiggins was our DJ. Our guests are still complimenting us on having such an amazing DJ at our wedding. He read the crowd PERFECTLY and kept his promise that our guests would be dancing all night long. His playlist was incredible, and his personality was even better! John... Read More made it so easy to plan the music for our evening. We had a huge variety of guests at our wedding, and he was able to keep that dance floor packed! He responded to our questions/concerns within a day, most times within a few minutes, which as a bride was very reassuring! We only had a few songs for our play/do not play list, and to be honest, we didn't need to send a list at all! He really takes time to work with you from day one and figure out who your guests are to make sure it's perfect. John genuinely cared about my Husband and I and reassured us every step of the way that it would be amazing. And it was! By far the BEST DJ we have ever experienced and we secretly hope to see him at future weddings because he was such an amazing DJ. A true entertainer that really made our night so perfect. 5 Stars all the way. Highly recommend John Wiggins!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah M

We had Clay as our DJ and he was fantastic! He was great at communicating with us while planning the wedding and very quick to respond to emails. Since we live out of town we didn't meet Clay in person until the start of our cocktail hour and he was very professional and made... Read More everything run stress free. We had a very big wedding party and we really appreciated that he took the time to make sure he knew how to pronounce each person’s name before our entrance. He accommodated all of our special requests and the dance floor was packed the whole night. The reception went so quickly and it was great to know that we didn’t have to worry about what the DJ was playing and that everyone was having a great time dancing. We also rented up-lighting and a photo booth and would highly recommend both. We had so much fun with the photo booth and the wide variety of props and the up-lighting made the room look amazing. Thanks so much Pittsburgh All Stars!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Bri B

DJ Bryan Hoover was amazing to work with! He was easy to get in contact with and answered all of our questions. He also helped us with an added request to coordinate with a pianist and singers for the prelude. For the reception, he kept us moving along and helped us stick to our... Read More timeline, and all of our guests had a blast dancing all evening. I would highly recommend DJ Bryan!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Theresa T

Words cannot express how amazing Jason was at our wedding! He immediately got the guests on the dance floor and he accommodated every single surprise we had planned! Throughout the entire night and even still today (our wedding was November 4, 2017) people are still talking... Read More about Jason! He played a variety of songs from every era which all our guests loved! Definitely would recommend Pittsburgh Al Stars, especially Jason!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Ryan C

Dj Ed was Amazing! Had our entire wedding on the dance floor and played great music. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Angel T

DJ Clay was awesome! He was very easy to work with and was very flexible to all of my requests throughout the night! He made sure to check in with us periodically to make sure everything was going well throughout the night as well as making sure everyone else knew what was going... Read More on. I would definitely recommend this company and DJ Clay to others!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nathan P

DJ Ed Lorenc's services at our wedding reception were excellent! He catered the music selection to our interests and was detail-oriented with the planning of events throughout the evening. DJ Ed consistently had the dance floor filled, energized, and moving all night. He even... Read More joined in on the dance floor to show people the dance moves to a few group songs. We received many compliments during and after the reception about what a great job he did. He clearly has many years of experience and knows how to organize a fun and successful wedding reception. His services were priced-well, and we think we got a good value for a DJ of his caliber. We highly recommend DJ Ed Lorenc!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Bryan Hoover was great to work with and did an amazing job with the music for our wedding. He was very easy to get ahold of and always responded quickly. He got along great with our wedding party and guests. He played music that kept everyone on the dancefloor. The... Read More website he used helped keep us organized and made finding music easier. We received a ton of compliments on our DJ and even had some people ask us for his info after.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Heather M

We had Bryan Hoover as our DJ and he was excellent! Great music all night and the dance floor was filled with dancing every moment of the evening. So easy to work with and very helpful before and during the big day. We received so many compliments on the music and how packed the... Read More dance floor was - would definitely recommend Bryan!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

We were just thrilled with DJ Ed Lorenc's performance at our wedding reception. Not only was he excellent with the music choices and quality of sound, but his ability to engage our crowd of both older and younger guests was awesome. We especially enjoyed his engagement during... Read More line dances and instructing us through the moves. While Nathan and I have received many compliments on the overall reception (including food, waitstaff, cake, and venue, the most compliments we have received were about him! We cannot thank DJ Ed Lorenc enough for making our day incredible. He is so talented and we will recommend him to all of our newly engaged friends! Kristen and Nathan Yandora

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Morgan S

DJ Jason Lacko was hands down the best DJ we could've asked for. He was extremely easy to work with from the moment we first met. He made sure to keep in contact during the whole 19 months of wedding planning by checking in to make sure everything was running smoothly. About a... Read More week before the wedding he set up phone meeting to go over last minute details. On our wedding day he made sure everything ran smoothly from cocktail hour, grand entrances, special dances and everything in between. My husband and I also come from two different religious background and he had every person at the reception on the dance floor for the Jewish tradition of The Horah; and that is a memory myself and our guests will never forget. From that moment on the dance floor was bumping until the end of the last song of the night. Jason definitely knows how to keep the party going! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great dance party for their wedding!

2017-10-17T19:44:03 Response from the vendor

We had such a wonderful time. Thanks for the Review. DJ Lacko

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Becky C

I had the best experience with this company and I can't recommend them enough. Clay was my DJ and he was so helpful. He responded to my emails right away almost every time--I mean within the hour. He was so helpful and patient as I had no idea what I was doing and even gave me... Read More suggestions for the timeline. The online platform they have for organizing your preferences is perfect! The music selection feature suggests top wedding songs and that was a huge help and a lot of fun to work on with my mom and sister. So all of that was great, but the best part of all was how great Clay was in action. I had a mix of young and old and Clay got a lot of requests. Instead of just shoving random songs in here and there, he took the time to build up the mood for requested songs. It was great. Everyone, young and old, danced so much at my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better DO. I also got the photo booth and uplifting, which were both wonderful. I love photoboitha that offer prints because they are such a fun souvenir. Clay designed my photo booth logo for the bottom and was really patient with my requests for changes. I bought magnet frames for guests to put their strips in and the photo attendants handed them out for me, which was so nice since I didn't even warn them about it--it was an impulse buy! They even reminded my husband and I to come over and do a shoot of just us. At the end of the night, they gave me a pile of photo strips that were left behind in addition to the album I got. If your friends are into photobooths(mine are!) I can't recommend this enough. It was so fun. Overall my experience was just a dream. I lived everything about this company and my family will be returning to them for my sister's wedding. Thanks for the incredible day, guys!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

Ed Lorenc, DJ with Jam-Master Productions was a pleasure to work with! From the beginning, Ed made the whole process very seamless. Ed was very professional, and his website allowed you to quickly request songs you want played on your special day. Ed communicated with me... Read More throughout the planning process, and if we ever had a question he was quick to get back to me with the answer. We used Ed as our DJ for our wedding reception, and we cannot stress how pleased we were with him. Our dance floor was always packed, and he kept our guests engaged. As an added bonus, he provided props for particular songs which were a big hit among our guests. I would highly recommend Ed to DJ your special event—you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristen O

Jason Lacko was awesome from start to finish! We had to find a new DJ at the last minute, and Jason made me feel very happy with our decision. He responded quickly to all of my questions, and was very helpful in picking out our ceremony music. Jason played all of the songs on... Read More our list, and asked before playing at requests that were on the do not play list. Jason was willing to stay any extra time that we needed, and because of him our guests danced all night! Highly recommended!

2017-10-17T19:48:17 Response from the vendor

I had such a nice time that evening and you picked a cool spot for your reception as well. It was so nice meeting you, your family and friends that day. Best Wishes, DJ Lacko

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Ambria F

Jason Lacko was amazing!!! He was very easy to communicate with and very nice to work with! He made our wedding awesome! Everyone was out on the dance floor enjoying themselves!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Nick B

DJ John Wiggins was awesome! He made sure our reception had a perfect flow from beginning to end. The music was great and the dance floor was packed all night. He is the best DJ I have seen out of any wedding I have attended! I am so glad we booked him for our reception!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Natalee F

We had DJ Jason Lacko as our DJ for our wedding. He was SO easy to work with from day one. When shopping around I had other DJ's give me a sales speech and I never once recieved that from Pittsburgh All-Stars. I can't say enough how easy they were to work with. I had emailed... Read More Jason just a few days before with some minor changes and he had no problem with it. He kept everyone on the dance floor from young to old and we had a blast!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Bridget K

We had Bryan Hoover as our DJ for our wedding, and we were very pleased with how attentive and helpful he was on our day. He even tried to help my bridesmaids with the bustle on my dress, he offered breath mints after dinner and always made sure I had a fresh drink in my hand!... Read More He was wonderful to work with and always answered our inquiries quickly. The only thing that we would have changed was the style of mixing the music into each other- it would get into a minute or two of a song and right when it was about to get good the music would lead into the next song. It wasn't our style, but it may be others'! Some guests complained that the music was too loud and therefore stayed outside for most of the night so they could carry a conversation. Overall, he was a great DJ to work with.

2017-08-03T21:09:12 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate your honest feedback! We pride ourselves in personal service and that includes trying to make each event exactly what the bride wants while also trying to please the dance crowds. Bryan is a top notch mixing DJ and had a lot of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kasie S

We had Clay as our DJ and he was awesome! Before the wedding he responded quickly to emails and gave some very helpful advice to any questions that we had. During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor. He made sure that requests got played and kept the party going! I... Read More would definitely recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley L

I had Ed Lorenc as my DJ for wedding this past May & he was absolutely excellent. My guests, my husband & I all had an absolutely wonderful time!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alexis P

We are beyond pleased with Jam-Master Productions. DJ Ed Lorenc is the best! He did a beyond fantastic job! He was very easy to work with and made sure that every detail was exactly what my husband and I wanted. We are so thankful for all he did from the uplighting to our last... Read More minute music selections. He helped the night flow seamlessly from one part to the next and kept us on a timely schedule, as it can be hard when you get caught up in all the excitement. He kept the party alive and guests dancing until the very end. The music, the props, and the whole dance party was so amazing thanks to DJ Ed. To this day our guests are still talking about how great our DJ was and we could not agree more. I would highly recommend Jam-Master Productions. Thank you, DJ Ed for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashley S

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason from Pittsburgh All-Stars DJs and Wedding services! He was amazing from the very beginning...very professional, and always so easy to get in touch with! Jason dj'ed our June 24th wedding, and we had the time of our lives!!!... Read More Jason kept every one dancing all night, which is what I wanted in a DJ! I loved how he placed my husband and I in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by our guests during one song...it was one of the most memorable parts of my wedding day! The uplighting at our wedding was also incredible...it made our reception venue look so elegant...just as I had imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Jason, or any of the Pittsburgh All-Star DJs for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kayla K

Hiring Pittsburgh All-Stars for our DJ and Videographer services was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! Our DJ Bryan Hoover was quick to respond to every communication, and offered multiple different ways to contact him (phone, e-mail, etc.) He... Read More met with us personally before we officially booked, and laid out every single possible option available for lighting, music, and the other services that Pittsburgh All-Stars provides. After extensive research into DJ's (my husband and I are musicians) Pittsburgh All-Star offered one of the best prices hands down. Bryan called me the week of the wedding and made sure that every minute was planned in accordance with our wishes and that every song we wanted played was on our list. Another benefit of Pittsburgh All-Stars was the portal feature. We could plan our day, request songs, and communicate with Bryan through the portal. Our guests could also request music which they loved! Bryan transformed our venue with the uplighting package, and he also kept all of our guests, (ages 10 - 80) dancing the entire night! He read the room extremely well, and played music that was attractive and exciting to all ages. It was an AMAZING party, and it was all thanks to Bryan and Pittsburgh All-Stars! In addition to the DJ services, we also got our Videography services through Pittsburgh All-Star. We worked with Mike at Diamond Wedding Videos. Through Pittsburgh All-Star, we were able to communicate with Mike through e-mail and the portal. He also reached out to me the week of the wedding to make sure he had a list of all the notable moments, and the overall agenda for the day. Mike was present throughout the ENTIRE day, working cooperatively with our photographers and capturing all of our moments. He even walked around with us during our photography session after the ceremony, and was extremely professional and personable interacting with our guests and families. I give this company and these gentlemen the highest regards. They worked tirelessly to make our wedding special. I never felt like just a number or just another client to them. The personal attention and care they gave to our day was incredible. Snag them before they get booked up!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017

Clay was the DJ for our wedding on May 20th 2017. Clay did a phenomenal job from the start of the process, until the last song was played. He was very easily accessible with weeks/months leading up to the wedding, whether it was his personal cell, or by email. He also uses an... Read More awesome software which lets you customize your night in any way, shape, or form. We had a pretty significant issue with our venue (for the time being I will leave anonymous), about a half hour into the night the power went out, and they had no generators (insert sad face) I believe if it were not for Clays experience, and quality equipment this could have been an even bigger issue. Clay was able to find a way to get power to his speakers, lights, and all his equipment (don't ask me how, but the guy must be a magician) So with Clays help were able to make the most of the situation. With that being said, Clay kept the dance floor packed, and we were able to have to have a great time, and dance the night away. I give Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs 5 stars all the way around. I couldn't be happier with everything as a whole. Thanks again Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs for making our wedding night as special as it is meant to be.

Clay Slivko & Jason Lacko

Meet our Managing Members DJ Clay Slivko & DJ Jason Lacko. Our philosophy is simple: get to know our clients and treat their event as we would for a family member. All of our DJs, Lighting Specialists, Photographers, Videographers and Photo Booth Operators are of the highest integrity, fully insured, and most importantly, care about the customer and the services we offer to make a successful event. We are not a booking agency who will bother you just to get a sale and a signed contract. You will know the event professionals you are working with and treated like family from day one.