DJs,PhotoBooths,Lighting,Photography & Videography

Each member of The Pittsburgh All-Stars will give your special day the personal attention you deserve. We are a select group of Professional DJs, Photographers, Videographers, Photo Booth and Lighting Specialists that treat each event as if it were our own. 20+ years of Superb Customer Service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

One of the Best Reviewed Wedding Companies in PGH, Pittsburgh, PA Local Professionals (412) 593-4888

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Alaina M

We had Clay as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. Great communication and willingness to work with us to accommodate some slightly unconventional requests such as playing music videos along with the dance songs. His music choices were perfect and he worked in a lot of our... Read More requests while still using his own judgement about the mood and tastes of our guests. There wasn't a single song when people weren't on the dance floor. We had several people tell us that Clay was the best DJ they had ever seen. We would definitely request Clay and Pittsburgh All-Stars to anyone who is looking for a great DJ.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Caroline S

Jason Lacko was fantastic! All our guests had a great time and there were always people on the dance floor. Our requests were played and a good mix in between. Lots of memorable moments! We had All-Stars cover the DJ, Photobooth and Uplighting. All wonderful! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Had Steve & Rena DJ our wedding reception and they did an amazing job! We didn't even give them a list of songs to go by but they did a great job playing a good variety of music all day and all night. They also did a great job accommodating requests from our guests. They helped... Read More us close the party at the end of the night with some great songs and caused a huge dance party :)

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Greg M

We were very impressed with the professionalism and all the extras that came with jam-master productions. They kept all of the events of the night moving and on time. Everybody was on the dance floor all night.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Lisa G

DJ Ed Lorenc provides excellent entertainment! Our guests raved about the music at our wedding, and Ed was a pleasure to work with as we planned our reception. He truly helped us make our reception fun and special.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Carla R

Jason Lacko was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with him! He took into account our requests and added in his own mix; the dance floor was packed all night! We received a ton of compliments from our guests. He was extremely professional and fun... Read More to work with. If you have the chance, we highly recommend Jason for your event!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Julie W

We got married on Sept. 10, 2016 and had Bryan Hoover as our DJ and cannot say enough good things about him! From the planning of events/timeline to his music selection he was phenomenal!! He kept our dance floor packed all night long and I believe he actually started earlier... Read More than his contract said to due to guests arriving early! We have received many compliments on how "fun" our wedding was due to the non stop dancing! He is very detail oriented- he even came on our limo bus to double check the pronunciation of each member of our bridal party's name. He exceeded our expectations for our DJ :)

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jen M

We had DJ Bryan Hoover for our wedding. Bryan was an amazing DJ for our wedding. The process was easy and smooth right from the start. The website to put all our music in was a great help! It had a great outline of everything you would need music for, this also helped a lot for... Read More the ceremony music. Also a great outline of everything for the entire day. Bryan was quick to answer any questions we had and offered suggestions as well. Bryan also met with all of the bridal party before the entrance to make sure we all know what was going to happen. He checked in with us all night and made sure we knew what to except next. He was very nice, polite and professional. We also got the up lighting and photo booth. It was amazing how much the uplighting transformed the whole room. The photo booth was a huge hit and it's fun to look back at all the pictures of our guests! Everyone danced all nice and I would recommend Bryan for anyone's wedding or next event!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Robin Q

We had Bryan Hoover as our DJ and I couldn't have asked for more! He was flexible with my schedule leading up to the wedding and accommodated all of the song requests (we had guests request songs on their rsvps). Also, the flow was great. I'm still getting compliments :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kara V

DJ Steve and Rena were amazing! They were very accommodating to special requests and had a wide-range of music including your standard wedding tunes to some selections my husband and I made that were off the beaten path. They went out of their way to make our day special and... Read More kept the party going with music that fit the moment. Our wedding was outdoors in August and the sound quality, even with the open air, was phenomenal. Guests, including young friends of ours and my husband's 92 year old grandmother, remarked on how fantastic they were and how great of a job they did with music selections. Lighting was available, however we chose not to use it as it was an afternoon reception. Steve and Rena were very personable and I got many compliments on how friendly they were! We've been to many weddings in the past, and the price and quality that we received from DJ Steve and Rena was unbeatable!! Overall, I rate them 10/10 and would definitely choose them again for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kristin S

We had DJ Bryan Hoover for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! I don't think any bride or groom knows what all goes into music/ceremony selection but he guided us through it all. It was very easy to select our songs online for our dances and such. We had a few... Read More choices not on the website and he made sure to get the correct versions. Even playing the song over the phone to make sure it was right! The day of the wedding he kept everything moving efficiently as master of ceremony. We didn't have to think of or worry about a thing. He had our guests dancing all night, you could tell he had a good feel for what our crowd liked. At the end of the night I still had people asking if he could play one more song. Price was more than reasonable for what we got! Picking the right DJ is a huge part of a wedding, I can honestly say we picked the best. I highly recommend DJ Bryan and Pittsburgh All-Stars to anyone looking for a DJ service for their events.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth o

Good music and lots of dancing was very important to us. I can confidently say Clay did not disappoint! He did a phenomenal job incorporating our requests into the playlist while also making excellent personal song choices. He played requests from our guests and kept the dance... Read More floor lively all night! I have to add that his communication was superb. Anytime I sent an e-mail, I received a response no later than 24 hours. He worked with myself and our venue to ensure we would have the best reception. I can't forget about Michelle and Dale who took care of the photobooth. We received a ton of great feedback from our guests about how much fun it was and the awesome props available. Thank you SO much to Clay, Michelle, and Dale for making our wedding reception a ton of fun and absolutely perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Clay and co. for entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nicole L

Music was great and very fun!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Bill J

My wife and I met DJ Joe Costa at a bridal show and immediately we were impressed with his professionalism and his focus on delivering exactly what we wanted. We had met with him on multiple occasions to discuss our plans coordinate his services with our videographer, officiant,... Read More and live music, and he did so without issue. Both my wife and i enjoyed his services and how he kept the reception moving. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Joe

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Tim M

We could not be more pleased that we hired our photographer and DJ from Pittsburgh All-Stars. Their level of professionalism was off the charts while perfectly fitting in with our group of friends and loved ones. Both Mike Leonardi and DJ Bryan Hoover went above and beyond our... Read More expectations and I would highly recommend them as a phenomenal photographer and DJ to service your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristie W

Justin Coulter was a fantastic DJ. He was extremely helpful when it came to picking music and offered some suggestions of songs to make our reception fun and enjoyable for us and our guests. He was very interactive and really took the time to get to know us. His price was... Read More also extremely reasonable for the level of service he provided. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becky G

We worked with Bryan Hoover for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was very attentive and responded promptly to emails and texts. He was very attentive and responded promptly to emails and texts. Pittsburgh AllStars' online portal was user friendly and... Read More Bryan was accommodating when we had requests that weren't in their database. Sound system was great and everyone was dancing all night! Reasonably priced, I would recommend Pittsburgh All Stars to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Phil D

DJ Joe Costa did a fantastic job for us at our wedding. He worked with us closely to make sure the songs we wanted were played (and the ones we DIDN'T want were not). Joe made sure he knew exactly what was happening when, and even though we had a longer than expected dinner, and... Read More the cantor from our wedding Mass wanted to sing a song for us, Joe handled all of this with ease and made it seem like it was all part of the show. We got many compliments on the music - I've never seen that many people dance at a wedding, even big ones like ours. I definitely recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars, and Joe in particular.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Rebecca K

We booked DJ Bryan Hoover for our wedding on 09/17/2016 and we were so happy with the quality of service that he brought to the wedding!!! We had a bunch of ridiculously specific requests, and Bryan made sure that every single request happened and that they happened perfectly... Read More and smoothly! He has a good sense of humor and is really laid back, which made for such a great DJ the night of the wedding; he had people laughing at points and multiple guests commented on how personable/enjoyable the DJ was! His sense of humor and easygoing attitude also made wedding planning so simple. He took the reins to make sure that everything happened when we wanted it to, and took time to make sure that he got even the smallest details correct such as name pronunciations, etc. Lastly, All-Stars has a really cool website where you can upload all of your special songs and make requests for music to be played! It was really awesome and made music planning really fun and easy.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Margaret F

Jason Lacko was a great DJ to work with! I like how simple it was to set the timeline of the day and choose music through the online portal. We had an atypical wedding party, so some of the forms online didn't jive with our line up, but Jason was responsive and helped us through... Read More everything. I felt much more at ease after talking through the day, he had some great suggestions to help keep the evening run smoothly. He stuck to our playlist and kept the party rocking--it was hard to get off the dance floor!! Although we went over the timeline together, there seemed to still be some confusion with announcing that guests should make their way into the reception hall for the grand entrance and getting the line up correct. Because of that, we started about 20min late which threw off dinner and dessert, but those are the very minor things that sometimes happen at weddings. Everyone had a GREAT time dancing and partying! We definitely recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars and Jason Lacko! Thanks for making our night fantastic!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Michelle H

Super easy to work with and very accessible, very quick to respond to emails and open to all of our ideas and songs we wanted to hear. His set up is modern and sleek, the uplighting and lighting used while dancing was awesome! Our guests had the best time and danced all... Read More night!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren D

DJ Joe Costa is all around wonderful- not only will he keep the dance floor packed, but he is a true professional in every sense of the word. Joe is a terrific listener-which is very hard to find! He takes the time (and is happy to do so) to get to know your taste in music, the... Read More kind of energy you want to create at your event, and what your expectations/like/dislikes are. Joe wants to make sure that your event will be a success, and his dedication to ensuring your happiness and satisfaction is truly genuine. It is so refreshing to work with a vendor who clearly LOVES what he does-Joe's passion and talent comes across effortlessly. No matter what kind of event you are planning- do yourself a favor and reach out to DJ Joe Costa- I guarantee that any expectation you have will be exceeded by him! Thank you for all of your time, attention, and talent, Joe!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Bridget W

DJ Joe Costa was phenomenal at our wedding! He was very easy to work with even with changes at the last minute. He was very professional, light hearted, and had everyone dancing till the lights came back on! I would highly suggest him and Pittsburgh All-Stars for your future... Read More event! We also had their photobooth at our wedding which was a huge hit!! I got many compliments about how professional their service and attendants were. They had a huge selection of props, and the scrapbook option is a great keepsake for us!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Marissa T

We booked Joe Costa as our wedding DJ and he did an amazing job. He handled the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception (including uplighting) and also helped to coordinate and keep things running smoothly. He's incredibly responsive and flexible. Everyone had a... Read More great time and complimented him after the wedding. Definitely a great choice for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Leigh Ann S

Jason Lacko was the DJ for our wedding and he was beyond amazing. From the moment that we signed on with him, he was so quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the whole year and on our wedding day, he made sure everything was so perfect. Always checking on us to... Read More make sure everything was just right. Our wedding night was complete thanks to him and we can never thank him enough. I can't imagine the outcome of our wedding if we would have gone with anyone else. You will not go wrong with going with him or the company. They are amazing!

Clay Slivko & Jason Lacko

Meet our Managing Members DJ Clay Slivko & DJ Jason Lacko. Our philosophy is simple: get to know our clients and treat their event as we would for a family member. All of our DJs, Lighting Specialists, Photographers, Videographers and Photo Booth Operators are of the highest integrity, fully insured, and most importantly, care about the customer and the services we offer to make a successful event. We are not a booking agency who will bother you just to get a sale and a signed contract. You will know the event professionals you are working with and treated like family from day one.