DJs,PhotoBooths,Lighting,Photography & Videography

Each member of The Pittsburgh All-Stars will give your special day the personal attention you deserve. We are a select group of Professional DJs, Photographers, Videographers, Photo Booth and Lighting Specialists that treat each event as if it were our own. 20+ years of Superb Customer Service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

One of the Best Reviewed Wedding Companies in PGH, Pittsburgh, PA Local Professionals (412) 593-4888

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Caroline S

Jason Lacko was fantastic! All our guests had a great time and there were always people on the dance floor. Our requests were played and a good mix in between. Lots of memorable moments! We had All-Stars cover the DJ, Photobooth and Uplighting. All wonderful! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah M

We had Clay as our DJ and he was fantastic! He was great at communicating with us while planning the wedding and very quick to respond to emails. Since we live out of town we didn't meet Clay in person until the start of our cocktail hour and he was very professional and made... Read More everything run stress free. We had a very big wedding party and we really appreciated that he took the time to make sure he knew how to pronounce each person’s name before our entrance. He accommodated all of our special requests and the dance floor was packed the whole night. The reception went so quickly and it was great to know that we didn’t have to worry about what the DJ was playing and that everyone was having a great time dancing. We also rented up-lighting and a photo booth and would highly recommend both. We had so much fun with the photo booth and the wide variety of props and the up-lighting made the room look amazing. Thanks so much Pittsburgh All Stars!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Lisa G

DJ Ed Lorenc provides excellent entertainment! Our guests raved about the music at our wedding, and Ed was a pleasure to work with as we planned our reception. He truly helped us make our reception fun and special.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017

Clay was the DJ for our wedding on May 20th 2017. Clay did a phenomenal job from the start of the process, until the last song was played. He was very easily accessible with weeks/months leading up to the wedding, whether it was his personal cell, or by email. He also uses an... Read More awesome software which lets you customize your night in any way, shape, or form. We had a pretty significant issue with our venue (for the time being I will leave anonymous), about a half hour into the night the power went out, and they had no generators (insert sad face) I believe if it were not for Clays experience, and quality equipment this could have been an even bigger issue. Clay was able to find a way to get power to his speakers, lights, and all his equipment (don't ask me how, but the guy must be a magician) So with Clays help were able to make the most of the situation. With that being said, Clay kept the dance floor packed, and we were able to have to have a great time, and dance the night away. I give Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs 5 stars all the way around. I couldn't be happier with everything as a whole. Thanks again Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs for making our wedding night as special as it is meant to be.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Erin M

DJ Jason Lacko was such an asset to our wedding! He was professional, friendly, and extremely easy to work with! Everyone had such a fun time dancing away on the dance floor. The music played was fun and fitting for everyone - a complete success! My husband and I highly... Read More recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars Event Services, Especially DJ Jason Lacko!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Rachel S

Steve and Rena were fantastic! We gave them a list of guest requests and ended up with a pretty unique spread of music. The time to fill in between the ceremony and reception was PERFECT - they did a ton of "nerdy jazz" songs and we got so many compliments the whole night about... Read More the music. Some guests even bragged about it in my guest book! The lighting set up was also fantastic - we decorated the hall ourselves but the lights they added gave it the extra "boost" it needed to truly be more beautiful than I ever imagined a small wedding on a budget could be. I'll definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding and these two were a HUGE part of making my wedding day more fun than I could have ever hoped for.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Samantha O

I don't have enough good things to say about DJ Bryan Hoover! Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, he was extremely prompt in responding to each and every question that we had. On the day of our wedding, Bryan played such an essential role in helping our day... Read More run as smoothly as possible. He kept us informed of how the reception would run periodically throughout the night without disrupting our enjoyment. We received numerous compliments from family and friends about what great energy our DJ had and his awesome choices in music. We feel confident in saying we could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah M

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jessica A

Bryan Hoover was are great DJ! Not only did he play our ceremony music and music for our reception he helped do so much more! He played all of the songs we asked and even let us dedicate songs to certain people. He was very accommodating too! We had our cousin sing a song at the... Read More end of the night and he made sure everything was ready to go for her(song and microphone!). Bryan also helped us plan parts of our wedding by sharing his experience at past weddings. He talked to us about what he thought worked well and what people enjoyed. He was such an asset for us in our most important day. On top of playing great music and having an awesome system he mingled with all of our guests. He seamlessly fit in with our guests and we were told by many that he was very friendly and personable. We would definitely recommend anyone to call Bryan Hoover to DJ their wedding!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Adriana T

Our wedding was this past Saturday and we had DJ Clay, MC and DJ our wedding. He did a FANTASTIC job playing all of our songs on our "must play list". The online set up tool I completed ahead of time was very helpful and took a lot of stress off of my plate. Before he announced... Read More the wedding party into the reception, he ran through the names, making sure they were pronounced correctly which was amazing! The songs he played throughout the night were fantastic. He played many genres and decades and it never was an awkward transition. Our dance floor was packed the entire time!! I cannot recommend DJ Clay enough!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Lori T

"Ed was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was extremely professional and fun and he kept people on the dance floor the entire night. I cannot imagine a better DJ for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to other brides and I already have done so. He is the best!"

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Greg M

We were very impressed with the professionalism and all the extras that came with jam-master productions. They kept all of the events of the night moving and on time. Everybody was on the dance floor all night.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Carla R

Jason Lacko was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with him! He took into account our requests and added in his own mix; the dance floor was packed all night! We received a ton of compliments from our guests. He was extremely professional and fun... Read More to work with. If you have the chance, we highly recommend Jason for your event!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Julie W

We got married on Sept. 10, 2016 and had Bryan Hoover as our DJ and cannot say enough good things about him! From the planning of events/timeline to his music selection he was phenomenal!! He kept our dance floor packed all night long and I believe he actually started earlier... Read More than his contract said to due to guests arriving early! We have received many compliments on how "fun" our wedding was due to the non stop dancing! He is very detail oriented- he even came on our limo bus to double check the pronunciation of each member of our bridal party's name. He exceeded our expectations for our DJ :)

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jen M

We had DJ Bryan Hoover for our wedding. Bryan was an amazing DJ for our wedding. The process was easy and smooth right from the start. The website to put all our music in was a great help! It had a great outline of everything you would need music for, this also helped a lot for... Read More the ceremony music. Also a great outline of everything for the entire day. Bryan was quick to answer any questions we had and offered suggestions as well. Bryan also met with all of the bridal party before the entrance to make sure we all know what was going to happen. He checked in with us all night and made sure we knew what to except next. He was very nice, polite and professional. We also got the up lighting and photo booth. It was amazing how much the uplighting transformed the whole room. The photo booth was a huge hit and it's fun to look back at all the pictures of our guests! Everyone danced all nice and I would recommend Bryan for anyone's wedding or next event!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Robin Q

We had Bryan Hoover as our DJ and I couldn't have asked for more! He was flexible with my schedule leading up to the wedding and accommodated all of the song requests (we had guests request songs on their rsvps). Also, the flow was great. I'm still getting compliments :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kara V

DJ Steve and Rena were amazing! They were very accommodating to special requests and had a wide-range of music including your standard wedding tunes to some selections my husband and I made that were off the beaten path. They went out of their way to make our day special and... Read More kept the party going with music that fit the moment. Our wedding was outdoors in August and the sound quality, even with the open air, was phenomenal. Guests, including young friends of ours and my husband's 92 year old grandmother, remarked on how fantastic they were and how great of a job they did with music selections. Lighting was available, however we chose not to use it as it was an afternoon reception. Steve and Rena were very personable and I got many compliments on how friendly they were! We've been to many weddings in the past, and the price and quality that we received from DJ Steve and Rena was unbeatable!! Overall, I rate them 10/10 and would definitely choose them again for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kristin S

We had DJ Bryan Hoover for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! I don't think any bride or groom knows what all goes into music/ceremony selection but he guided us through it all. It was very easy to select our songs online for our dances and such. We had a few... Read More choices not on the website and he made sure to get the correct versions. Even playing the song over the phone to make sure it was right! The day of the wedding he kept everything moving efficiently as master of ceremony. We didn't have to think of or worry about a thing. He had our guests dancing all night, you could tell he had a good feel for what our crowd liked. At the end of the night I still had people asking if he could play one more song. Price was more than reasonable for what we got! Picking the right DJ is a huge part of a wedding, I can honestly say we picked the best. I highly recommend DJ Bryan and Pittsburgh All-Stars to anyone looking for a DJ service for their events.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth o

Good music and lots of dancing was very important to us. I can confidently say Clay did not disappoint! He did a phenomenal job incorporating our requests into the playlist while also making excellent personal song choices. He played requests from our guests and kept the dance... Read More floor lively all night! I have to add that his communication was superb. Anytime I sent an e-mail, I received a response no later than 24 hours. He worked with myself and our venue to ensure we would have the best reception. I can't forget about Michelle and Dale who took care of the photobooth. We received a ton of great feedback from our guests about how much fun it was and the awesome props available. Thank you SO much to Clay, Michelle, and Dale for making our wedding reception a ton of fun and absolutely perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Clay and co. for entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nicole L

Music was great and very fun!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Bill J

My wife and I met DJ Joe Costa at a bridal show and immediately we were impressed with his professionalism and his focus on delivering exactly what we wanted. We had met with him on multiple occasions to discuss our plans coordinate his services with our videographer, officiant,... Read More and live music, and he did so without issue. Both my wife and i enjoyed his services and how he kept the reception moving. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Joe

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Tim M

We could not be more pleased that we hired our photographer and DJ from Pittsburgh All-Stars. Their level of professionalism was off the charts while perfectly fitting in with our group of friends and loved ones. Both Mike Leonardi and DJ Bryan Hoover went above and beyond our... Read More expectations and I would highly recommend them as a phenomenal photographer and DJ to service your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristie W

Justin Coulter was a fantastic DJ. He was extremely helpful when it came to picking music and offered some suggestions of songs to make our reception fun and enjoyable for us and our guests. He was very interactive and really took the time to get to know us. His price was... Read More also extremely reasonable for the level of service he provided. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becky G

We worked with Bryan Hoover for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was very attentive and responded promptly to emails and texts. He was very attentive and responded promptly to emails and texts. Pittsburgh AllStars' online portal was user friendly and... Read More Bryan was accommodating when we had requests that weren't in their database. Sound system was great and everyone was dancing all night! Reasonably priced, I would recommend Pittsburgh All Stars to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Phil D

DJ Joe Costa did a fantastic job for us at our wedding. He worked with us closely to make sure the songs we wanted were played (and the ones we DIDN'T want were not). Joe made sure he knew exactly what was happening when, and even though we had a longer than expected dinner, and... Read More the cantor from our wedding Mass wanted to sing a song for us, Joe handled all of this with ease and made it seem like it was all part of the show. We got many compliments on the music - I've never seen that many people dance at a wedding, even big ones like ours. I definitely recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars, and Joe in particular.

Clay Slivko & Jason Lacko

Meet our Managing Members DJ Clay Slivko & DJ Jason Lacko. Our philosophy is simple: get to know our clients and treat their event as we would for a family member. All of our DJs, Lighting Specialists, Photographers, Videographers and Photo Booth Operators are of the highest integrity, fully insured, and most importantly, care about the customer and the services we offer to make a successful event. We are not a booking agency who will bother you just to get a sale and a signed contract. You will know the event professionals you are working with and treated like family from day one.