Artistic, Classic, Modern

2070 North Bay Drive, Cleveland, OH
serving NE Ohio.

Review for Pixer Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Aimee L. J

Never knew he was there and we hed the video in less than 2 weeks for approval - then he sent the others out! I advise every bride to video as it gives you a chance to see what actually happened at your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brittany P

Tony did a GREAT JOB!!!!! He was very professional and made our sessions so much fun. My favorite session was him recording our wedding photography session and I came out beautifully. His pricing was very reasonable and I will be sure to pass him along to my friends for their... Read More events.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Michelle C

He was affordable and professional. A few communication issues here and there but overall fine service.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Stephanie M

Tony makes beautiful videos and really captures everything from the day. He is also so very nice and makes you very comfortable! So happy we went with him!

Great standardized product

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Tamera H

Tony was very friendly, very prompt, and has a system for what he is doing. You don't have to worry about anything being missed. He covers all the important areas of your wedding. The final package is masterful and comprehensive of your big day. Great job!

Great wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Marisa K

Our wedding video turned out great, not to mention the great work ethic Tony had!

Brooks wedding

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Lynda B

Very professional. Excellent service and quality of video .

Great job

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Stephanie S

Tony did an excellent job on our wedding video! Everything was perfect, I'm so glad I went with the cut scenes for the first dances (he asks if you want the whole dance) the cuts smoothed so well together. Only suggestion to future brides, pay the extra money to get HD... Read More quality...at some points you could see that the camera lense and dust and particle on it and it's a tad annoying when your watching the video. But other than that he did an amazing job and also did a great job editing it all together!

Good Video Packages

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Diana H

Great job and Tony is a good guy. If you purchase the highlight package (recommended), it is wonderful just wish the opening portions of it were filmed a little earlier in the day.

Jackie & Jacob

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Jackie F

Tony was absolutely wonderful. Prompt and did a great job. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! Thanks Tony for giving us a chance to relive the best day of our lives! Jackie & Jacob Ross

Great

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Matt N

Tony was very professional. He made sure our wedding was perfect. The quality of his work was amazing, the video allowed my wife and I to relive the wedding and see all the small details that we missed. Having a video of my wedding is something that I will continue to watch... Read More over and over again.

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Christie M

Caught all the perfect moments on video! To anyone who is on the fence about whether or not get a videographer... DO IT! Your special day goes by so fast and you can't be everywhere at once. We LOVED watching our video a few weeks later! There was so much we missed! Pixer... Read More did a fantastic job! Professional, affordable, and so much fun to have there! Tony was a blast and made a beautiful wedding video to remember it by, down to every little detail! Thank you!

Way to Go PixerPro!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Ashley S

Pixer did a great job! Tony was easy to work with. He taped everything and did interviews. We received a first draft of our video-which was AMAZING-less than 2 weeks after our wedding. :)

sasha

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Sasha S

AMAZING. Tony is the man. He did an excellent job; blended well into the background, and created an amazing video which was edited and sent to us in less than 2 weeks after the wedding! If you are looking for a good video memory of your big day, this is the company to use.... Read More Awesome price and excellent service. Thank you, Pixer!

Tony Ezzo

Owner of Pixer Production Since 2003. MFA in Graphic Design and VIDEO. College professor and videographer.

Start a Conversation!