Cakes + Desserts

10210 N. McDowell Road, Ste 120, Avondale, AZ (623) 907-9778

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Krystelle M

Pixy cakes did our wedding cake & hands down the best cake ever!!! they did an amazing job! All of our guest LOVED the cake so much everyone went back for seconds ! We did all three tiers different flavors, super fun!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kady M

Pixy Cakes was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. At first I was going to go with a bakery I love in the Phoenix area, but once I tried Pixy Cakes at an open house I was sold. They have so many flavors and combinations available, all are delicious! Once we picked our... Read More flavors it came down to the design. I knew I wanted cupcakes and a single tier for us to cut. Once I explained the colors and vision of the wedding the staff was able to design exactly what I wanted. I am a more simple, classic bride, but they are able to do the most intricate designs you can imagine. Last minute I wanted to add a tier to the cake and they were able to accommodate this with very little notice. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cupcakes. I brought a few leftovers to my work and had several people ask what bakery we used. We saved our top tier for our first wedding anniversary and I can’t wait to get another taste!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Kerilyn G

We ordered a 4 tier wedding cake through our Wedding Venue (Wedgewood). This cake was easily what I was most excited about for my wedding. We did different colors for each tier, from bottom to top, purple, gold, white and teal. The white layer had beautiful hand painted peacock... Read More feathers and each layer had gold glitter ribbon. Our flavors were hummingbird with pineapple frosting and moscato with chocolate frosting- INCREDIBLE!!! We received so many compliments about our delicious cake. The hummingbird was my favorite and I had not tried it before our tasting, easily the best cake ever! I highly recommend to brides!

Cake that actually tastes great!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Maggie W

At many weddings I've been to, the cakes are just okay. I actually don't like cake much myself. However, Pixy Cakes gave us an amazing cake! During the initial meeting, we designed a beautiful cake and I couldn't decide between all of the amazing flavors, so I picked one for... Read More each layer. The cake was gone by the end of the reception and everyone really liked it. The girls at Pixy Cakes are very nice and professional! I would definitely recommend them to any bride.

2015-11-02T22:46:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Monique G

The staff at Pixy Cakes did an amazing job on the cakes for our wedding. They were professional and friendly with every interaction, even with the numerous changes I made to get the cakes just how we wanted them. Our tasting experience was a lot of fun and was one of our... Read More favorite parts of our wedding planning process. Our wedding was a morning wedding and we needed an early delivery time. The cakes were delivered and set up on time and there were no issues. For our grooms cake we requested a carved cake in the shape of the mascot and colors of my husband's favorite football team. The cake was perfect and came out better than we imagined. Our wedding cake was a very elegant 3 tiered cake that was hand painted and was not over done. For the cake flavors we had lemon with a raspberry filling, coconut with a pinapple filing and pink champagne flavored cakes. The cakes were very moist and tasted fantastic; our guests thoroughly enjoyed them! We are planning to freeze the top tier to enjoy for our 1st anniversary. Thank you Pixy Cakes for helping to make our Wedding Day memorable.

Delish

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Everyone loved our cake. It was exactly what I asked for, mostly based on pinterest photos, but she got it. The cake was delicious and delivered exactly on time. I'll definitely be going there again for my cake and cupcake needs.

Beautiful and Tasteful cake!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Candice

Our cake was beautiful and tasted so good! Everyone enjoyed it! Pixy cakes is top notch! Thanks for everything!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Corrie C

Pixy cakes provided cupcakes and cake pops for our wedding. The cupcakes were amazing and we had lots of guests comment on how they loved them. Pixy cakes has lots of different flavors to choose from. I recommend the Champagne one! The cake pops were AMAZING! I don't... Read More know how they get the cake pops to taste so moist but they were absolutely delicious. The reason why I gave Pixy Cakes an overall rating of 4 stars is because they didn't do the design on the cake pops as discussed. Originally when we met, we talked about a design. Later on, I asked if it was possible to change the design and they said they could do it. The new design was never used for the pops.