Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

10210 McDowell Road, Avondale, AZ (623) 907-9778

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Anastasia C

Pixy Cakes created our absolute dream wedding cake! It was truly the most beautiful cake I have ever seen- it was EXACTLY what I wanted! Everyone always says "Oh my wedding cake was so good"- but no one can compare with the deliciousness of Pixy Cakes. We STILL have guests tell... Read More us how much they loved our cake- and we got married four months ago! Pixy Cakes let me have two cake tastings because I couldn't decide on one of the flavors; they were so patient and offered terrific suggestions. My husband and I loved the cake and really appreciated the wonderful customer service. Thank you Pixy Cakes! Anna and Sean

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Caitlin C

As far as cake flavors go, Pixy Cakes had some delicious options! The hummingbird flavor was outstanding.! The cake turned out good but I was a little disappointed with how thin the frosting was and how they did the flowers(which the florist later fixed). There really was no... Read More communication after the initial tasting and design meeting and I think I would have enjoyed a little more discussion leading up to the event. Overall, still a great cake!

cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Marina B

awesome cake was simple and cupcakes came out amazing and just the way we wanted it

2015-11-02T22:45:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again.

Cake that actually tastes great!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Maggie W

At many weddings I've been to, the cakes are just okay. I actually don't like cake much myself. However, Pixy Cakes gave us an amazing cake! During the initial meeting, we designed a beautiful cake and I couldn't decide between all of the amazing flavors, so I picked one for... Read More each layer. The cake was gone by the end of the reception and everyone really liked it. The girls at Pixy Cakes are very nice and professional! I would definitely recommend them to any bride.

2015-11-02T22:46:07 Response from the vendor

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Monique G

The staff at Pixy Cakes did an amazing job on the cakes for our wedding. They were professional and friendly with every interaction, even with the numerous changes I made to get the cakes just how we wanted them. Our tasting experience was a lot of fun and was one of our... Read More favorite parts of our wedding planning process. Our wedding was a morning wedding and we needed an early delivery time. The cakes were delivered and set up on time and there were no issues. For our grooms cake we requested a carved cake in the shape of the mascot and colors of my husband's favorite football team. The cake was perfect and came out better than we imagined. Our wedding cake was a very elegant 3 tiered cake that was hand painted and was not over done. For the cake flavors we had lemon with a raspberry filling, coconut with a pinapple filing and pink champagne flavored cakes. The cakes were very moist and tasted fantastic; our guests thoroughly enjoyed them! We are planning to freeze the top tier to enjoy for our 1st anniversary. Thank you Pixy Cakes for helping to make our Wedding Day memorable.

Delish

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Everyone loved our cake. It was exactly what I asked for, mostly based on pinterest photos, but she got it. The cake was delicious and delivered exactly on time. I'll definitely be going there again for my cake and cupcake needs.

Beautiful and Tasteful cake!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Candice

Our cake was beautiful and tasted so good! Everyone enjoyed it! Pixy cakes is top notch! Thanks for everything!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Corrie C

Pixy cakes provided cupcakes and cake pops for our wedding. The cupcakes were amazing and we had lots of guests comment on how they loved them. Pixy cakes has lots of different flavors to choose from. I recommend the Champagne one! The cake pops were AMAZING! I don't... Read More know how they get the cake pops to taste so moist but they were absolutely delicious. The reason why I gave Pixy Cakes an overall rating of 4 stars is because they didn't do the design on the cake pops as discussed. Originally when we met, we talked about a design. Later on, I asked if it was possible to change the design and they said they could do it. The new design was never used for the pops.