Discover what PIZAZZ! has to offer.

The moment you step into PIZAZZ, you'll know that you've come to the right place. It is our privilege to help you with your wedding needs and work toward your goals, giving you a pleasant atmosphere to do all of your shopping and the personalized service you need! We will work around your schedule to exceed your expectations in customer service and are helpful in recommendations. PIZAZZ' list of seamstresses and others who have worked with us for over 18 years are available to further assist you.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

33 N Parke St, Aberdeen, MD (410) 273-9440

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rebecca H

Pizazz is a lovely local bridal boutique. Miss Brenda made me feel very comfortable from the moment I met her. She wasn't pushy, and I didn't feel pressured by her. After my initial appointment, she even took the time to hand write and mail me a lovely note, letting me know that... Read More it was a pleasure to meet me and that she hoped to work with me for my wedding attire needs. I thought that was very kind. When I did decide on the dress I wanted, she allowed me to pay with a payment plan for the deposit. She also waived the shipping fee. She was very responsive and always let me know what was going on with my dress. When my dress came in, she let me know immediately. She told me I could pay off the balance all at once, or if I was not able to, she gave me the option to make payments again. Since my wedding isn't until September, she also offered to keep the dress at her shop for me if I didn't have room to store it. Miss Brenda truly made my dress shopping experience a breeze. She is so wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend her. She does not have seamstresses on site; however, she does work with a few seamstresses who work out of their homes. I am very grateful that I had the pleasure of working with Miss Brenda.

very helpful

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Kelly K

Brenda was great at working with my budget and has a good selection of dresses, veils, and jewelry.

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Jessica S

Brenda and Bethany at Pizzaz were amazing. From the minute you walk in they treat you like family. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in trying to find my dress. I had tried on many dresses before; however, Pizazz actually had small sizes that would fit me. All the... Read More other dresses had to be clipped in order to see what it would look like. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from there and they kept in touch with me the whole time to let me know when they would be shipped. It was a great experience working with Pizazz.

Online bridal gown purchase

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Tricia H

I fell in love with a discontinued Maggie Sottero that I tried on in a local MA bridal salon, but their sample was way too big and not in the right color. After scouring the internet for a shop that might have a usable sample, I found that Pizazzwedding.com appeared to have the... Read More exact dress in the right color in the full range of sizes. I emailed Brenda (the owner) to confirm because I was suspicious of my luck and wanted to make sure that this was indeed a brand new, never worn Maggie Sottero dress in the right color and size. Brenda's reply was prompt and felt a little pressured to buy because they might run out of stock over Thanksgiving weekend, but since I knew the dress was discontinued, I took the plunge and am so glad I did. My dress arrived about two weeks later, brand-new in the manufacturer's box in perfect condition. Brenda was in contact with shipping updates and was very pleasant to work with. The only thing missing was a swatch that I'd asked for, but no big deal. I can't speak to in-store customer service or alterations, and the price was maybe $10 more than I found on another site, but the shipping was fast, I got exactly what I ordered, and the communication was good. Such a relief for doing business online!

PERFECT DRESS; Less than stellar service

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Melissa B

The Maggie Sottero I found at Pizazz was PERFECT! I felt like a princess. The service---not so much. First they tried to convince me to order TWO sizes too large (my dress ended up fitting perfectly). Then, the seamstress who put my bustle in didn't color code or number the... Read More ties, so it took 45 minutes to put up on my wedding day (not exactly how I planned to spend the cocktail hour!) Lastly, they don't provide dress steaming before your event, as NEARLY EVERY OTHER BRIDAL SHOP DOES, which was extremely frustrating because I had to look everywhere for a vendor willing to take an "outside" dress. I got a great deal on my dress, but I would have been willing to pay a bit more for better service.