Plaid Poppy Co

Minneapolis Area, California, Colorado and Destination

Minneapolis Wedding Photography and Destination

Capturing epic moments for adventurous people who love ↠ My name is Stacey and I would love to capture your love story! Your love story is worthy to be captured and celebrated. It's the start of a beautiful adventure together! My style is natural and bright with a hint of mood. I love capturing emotions of people involved and the nature that sets the scene. I am based in Minneapolis, and yes I absolutely travel!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis Area, California, Colorado and Destination (651) 815-3408
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jocelyn M

Stacey was incredible. From our very first meeting, she made me and my fiancé (now husband) feel like we could be ourselves. She asked us questions about what we were envisioning for our photos and ran with it. With our package, we had an engagement shoot included. Stacey let us... Read More do our thing and captured the afternoon beautifully. She used the natural light to bring out our best features and helped us create photos that are on our walls to this day. Stacey stayed in contact with us about editing, choosing photos, and what feedback we had for the wedding day. Stacey and her second photographer beautifully captured the big and small details of our day. From taking out invite suite, shoes, dress, rings, scapes of the day, to the people, feelings, flowers, big and small events, and more, she was an amazing calming factor of the day. The photos beautifully capture the feelings of myself, my husband, our family, and friends. I would (and have) highly recommend Stacey and Plaid Poppy to anyone. The photos bring us back to that day and fill us with joy.

2017-10-26T21:11:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jocelyn!! I absolutely loved working with you and Brendan :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Libby K

Stacey is amazing! She photographed our wedding in March and our engagement pictures before that. I have already recommended her twice to friends that are using her for their weddings, and I would absolutely recommend her again and again! I was originally drawn to her photos... Read More after seeing them on Forever Bride. I loved all the candid shots and what she does with light. She definitely came through on these for us! The process of meeting with her and working with her was so easy, and the communication was seamless. During photos, she made me and my husband very comfortable, and we had a blast taking them! And finally, the results- the photos- turned out absolutely stunning. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are priceless keepsakes, and I cannot imagine more beautiful photos. We love them! Stacey did a wonderful job, and she is wonderful to work with! Use her as your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

2017-10-24T11:57:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Libby!! I've loved being a part of your wedding day and engagement!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rebekah R

Stacey's talents continue to impress me daily. From our first interaction through the very end of our contract, her polite, respectful personality and attention to detail will put any bride at ease. Every member of my wedding party and family felt comfortable during the group... Read More sessions and my husband and I could not be more in love with our photos. They turned out wonderfully! Will definitely be working again with Plaid Poppy in the future and highly recommend working with Stacey for your next event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jenna G

Stacey was phenominal! She photographed our wedding this fall and was very easy to work with and made the process fun (and relaxing). Her wonderful personality plus .. the PHOTO's! The photo's she highlights on her website ring true to everything she captures. I was beyond... Read More pleased with her work and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maddi H

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She made us feel very comfortable while shooting and our photos looked gorgeous! She captured us in such a real way. I would absolutely recommend her for engagement and wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Stephanie Z

Absolutely stunning photos - they turned out just as I had hoped. I was amazed at how many unique photos she was able to capture - both as candids but also beautifully styled ones. I would definitely highly recommend for wedding or personal photography.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Angie O

Stacey does amazing work! She knows how to capture special moments throughout the day, and created timeless pictures that we will have for years to come. Stacey is very easy to work with, a great communicator, and is timely and thorough with her work. We 100% recommend Stacey... Read More and Plaid Poppy to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristina S

Stacey is beyond wonderful to work with! She captured our wedding better than we could have imagined. She is so kind-hearted and genuine.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rachael G

Having Stacey photograph our wedding was truly one of the best decisions we made on our Wedding Day. She has such a unique style and ability to capture not only the special moments of the day, but the emotions of each of those moments. I would highly recommend Stacey for anyone... Read More getting engaged or married!

2017-10-26T21:12:12 Response from the vendor

Rachael!! Thank you so much :) Your wedding was such a dream! So glad I got to be a part of it :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Natalie L

Stacey was such a pleasure to be with on our wedding day! She is creative, funny, sweet and so easy to be around. We are looking forward to hiring her again for future events/special moments in our life! We will cherish our photos forever. Thank you!!

2017-10-26T21:13:42 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, thanks so much, Natalie!! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tory A

Stacey was amazing! She was really able to capture my husband and I's personalities in our engagement and wedding photos. She was very easy to work with and made the process so fun & nature! I would definitely recommend her!!

2017-10-26T21:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Tory!! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristen E

Having Stacey take our engagement photos was such a great experience. Not only is she super fun to work with, but she is such a talented photographer! She made sure we had fun with our photo session which definitely showed in the finished photos. She listened to my ideas while... Read More also suggesting many great ideas of her own. We are so happy with our photos and can't wait to have her photograph our wedding in June :)

2017-10-24T11:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Kristen! I also can't wait to photograph your wedding in June :D

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amy B

Stacey shot my wedding and was a joy to work with. She took beautiful photos and her upbeat personality added a fun element to the festivities! I'd highly recommend her as a photographer.

2017-10-24T11:55:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Amy! I'd come back to California and shoot your wedding all over again any day ;)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Hannah F

Stacey took our engagement photos and will be the photographer at our destination wedding in Big Sur this March. She is crazy talented, wonderful to work with, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend her, she has been amazing!

2017-10-24T11:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Hannah! I cannot wait to shoot your wedding in Big Sur, it's going ot be so amazing!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Briana G

Stacey was great to work with! She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She made us both feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Stacey is very responsive and pays attention to detail. We completed everything on time or ahead of schedule. Stacey makes it seem easy to... Read More get so many shots done in what seems like a short amount of time! I absolutely love all of the candid pictures that we received! I would recommend Stacey for your wedding pictures!

2017-10-24T11:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Briana!! You guys are the best! :D

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Nora O

Stacey does amazing work! She gets all the expected shots of the wedding party but also so many special candid moments. She's a delight to work with - easy going, organized, and knows how to get everyone looking their best.

2017-10-24T11:57:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nora!! Loved your wedding so much :)

Stacey Pitman

Love is the most beautiful thing we have and is worth celebrating! One of the best ways to do that is to capture your natural and authentic moments with photography! I value taking beautiful photos that you will cherish for the rest of your life. I started second shooting weddings in 2010, and have progressed to shooting every year since! I'd love to work with you to show your love story! My style is natural and bright with a hint of mood. I love capturing emotions of people involved and the nature that sets the scene. I am based in Minneapolis, and yes I absolutely travel!