Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

San Luis Obispo County, CA (805) 801-4913

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie E

Michele, the main coordinator for Planimation Events, is fantastic! I can’t recommend her services highly enough. She made sure our wedding went off without a hitch, and made sure we had the day we had dreamed of. She was in touch throughout the planning process to check in and... Read More see if we had questions or needed recommendations, and she went above and beyond the weekend of the wedding to make sure everything was just right. We planned the wedding from out of town, and Michele’s guidance put us at ease that everything would go smoothly. Planimation Events is the best!!! Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Anna D

Michele did a great job at making our day seamless. The animation plan was so helpful to help organize and layout the day and identified so many things I didn't even think of. I've been in so many weddings and there's always "that one thing" that goes wrong, but somehow, we were... Read More able to avoid that! We used her for the final month of planning services, which I would totally recommend. The day of the wedding, I was able to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax, not worrying about a thing. It was such a relief to have someone to trust and let run the day just the way we envisioned.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Alexandra E

Michele Carrol and her assistant from Planimation Events were amazing on our wedding day. The day flowed so smoothly and everything was organized perfectly. She is so kind and has a great personality; we really enjoyed working with her! Not only was Michele amazing the day... Read More of our wedding, she was a big help while planning as well. She went above and beyond for us and we appreciate her so much! She is an exceptional wedding coordinator and we are so lucky that we had her help and support on the biggest day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Erica C

Planimation Events, Michele in particular, truly made our wedding the best day ever! Cliché I know, but Michele was so helpful, approachable, positive, and made our day run so smoothly. Throughout the wedding planning, she was easy to get ahold of and assisted us for much more... Read More than just the day of coordination we paid for. Her services were worth every penny and I would absolutely recommend Planimation Events to any bride! The animation plan, or detailed timeline of the wedding events, décor, songs, etc., established a easy to read blueprint for the day. Knowing that Michele had my back, allowed me to relax and not worry about the table décor or small details. Instead my husband and I, and my parents, got to enjoy the day and celebrate our love. My husband and I cannot thank Planimation Events enough for their incredible aid on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica B

Michele was amazing! She is so sweet and helpful and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Chris W

Michele Carrol did an awesome job coordinating my daughter Alex's wedding last weekend. She took a lot of stress off me by being accessible when we needed guidance with our planning. At one point we ran into a problem finding someone to help with hair for the wedding... Read More party, and Michele made a phone call and found us a hair stylist who did a great job, Anna Lent from The Warehouse in Paso. Not only was Michele professional and helpful, she was friendly, fun and a pleasure to be around. I would definitely recommend her services! She's truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Campbell B

From the Bride: When we booked our venue, the event manager advised us that we didn't really need to hire an outside coordinator; apparently very few couples getting married at the Madonna Inn enlist additional help. Because we live out of the area and wanted to enjoy our... Read More wedding day as thoroughly as possible, we decided to go ahead and find some extra help who would make sure everything ran smoothly. I interviewed half a dozen highly-qualified planners/coordinators in the SLO area before finding Planimation Events to help us with month-of and day-of services. My initial impressions of Michele were that she was kind, competent, and well-organized; but it turns out her qualifications don't end there! Before the wedding Michele worked with each of our vendors to make sure everyone was well-coordinated and everything was as we planned it. From making sure flags in the reception room were removed before dinner (long story) to perfectly placing each last bit of decor, Michele and her team knew exactly what it took to make sure everything ran smoothly. On the day of the wedding we didn't see Michele much because she and her assistant were actively running the "show behind the show"; everything ran on time and according to plan - if there were any snafus, we had no idea because Michele took care of it. With Planimation's help we were able to relax (well, as much as one can on their wedding day!) and enjoy all our friends and family knowing that Michele had taken care of everything we threw at her along the way. Now here's the part where I get sappy and maybe even a little teary-eyed. Michele and her team provided exactly what we hired Planimation to do flawlessly; make sure all details were taken care of so we could be as present as possible on our wedding day. But the services Michele provided that weren't written in any contract or advertised on her website lie in the deep care and concern she showed for us (the bride and groom) as nervous humans trying to manage our emotions, our relatives, our wedding party, on the day of the biggest party we'll probably ever throw. She and her assistant kept us calm and laughing throughout the day; and not in a superficial way. I truly believe that Michele cares deeply about the people she works with and for; something rare in an industry dedicated to creating "picture perfect" days. With Michele's help our day not only LOOKED picture perfect but FELT picture perfect. Thank you, Planimation, for providing us peace of mind, kindness, and friendship. You have our deepest gratitude for your soulful support and buoyantly positive attitude. We love you! From the Groom: I was very reluctant to spend money on a wedding coordinator when both my wife and I are capable and well-organized. Michele turned out to be a wise investment, leaving wedding-ruining chores and stress to her and her staff, allowing us to enjoy our wedding. Michele was exactly what we needed. Planimation was easy to work with and professional, with what I'm told are good rates. This staff has my deep appreciation.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Campbell D

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Shauna M

Michelle from Planimation Events was AMAZING. From the moment I met her on the phone 10 months ago I instantly knew she would be the perfect fit for our Day of Coordinator. We were the first wedding at Halter Ranch, Paso Robles September 16, 2017 and the wedding went flawless... Read More thanks to Michelle. She was so informative, organized and so on top of every detail we couldn't have done it without her. Her animation plan is so detailed oriented it helps you focus and narrow down the small details of a wedding that I never even thought of. From the planning, to the rehearsal run through to the wedding to making sure everything was cleaned up and put away at the end of the night I can't thank her enough. She went above and beyond her role as day of coordinator and answered any question we had during the planning process as well as always willing to talk on the phone/answer emails whenever I had questions. If you want your wedding to be flawless and perfect like ours was with no stress hire Michelle. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Anna M

Michele did a fantastic job. She had never worked my venue before and she was able to flawlessly coordinate our ceremony/reception. I felt very relaxed through the entire event thanks to her!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Calli J

Michele did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my wedding! She asked all the questions I never even thought of, had AMAZING recommendations and was always one step ahead of the game (or wedding in this case). Michele and team handled our MASSIVE wedding party like the pros... Read More that they are, all while making sure everything else was up to par. I cannot thank her and her team enough for all they did!! Highly recommend them! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristin B

Lauren from Planimation Events was all I could have asked for and more. She was a strong listener and saw my complete vision before I did. She gently steered us away from potential pitfalls and helped create a truly magical day. Lauren is detail oriented and flexible, patient... Read More and professional. She handled a few curveballs the day of the wedding with a smile and calm demeanor that was catching. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I'm sad we live too far away to just be friends now that the wedding is over.

Coordinator

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Megan M

Lauren Burleson was my wedding coordinator for the big day. I met her from the Bridal show at Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo. Through out all the planning Lauren has been amazing. Lauren did a great job keeping all the details together. Lauren has her own timeline that we... Read More both fill out together through out the planning. It is a great system for us to work with together because it kept us organized and on track. She stayed in tough with me every week. There was easy access and she explained everything clearly with details. We were always up to date, organized, and on the same page. She answered all my questions and helped sort out all the minor and big details for me; even the long list of minor details the brides don't even think about! On the rehearsal day, we had her for one hour and she did a great job explaining everything to the bridal party throughly on what needs to be done to make the big day run smoothly. She showed up with her suggestions from her vast experience with weddings, changed things that needed to be changed, kept things in order, and explained things in detail. On the wedding day, she was extremely patient and welcoming with everyone. She did a great job limiting all my stress and worries for myself, Groom, and parents. I'm just going to list a few little things that she did on the big day that made a huge difference and meant so much. She helped with the photographs, she continued to make sure myself and my groom were comfortable and situated at our bridal table and through out the whole day, she filled the glasses for the mothers of the bride and the groom, and during the father and daughter dance she realized my father had his glasses on his head and she took them off knowing that would not look good in the photos. Also, I was supposed to bring a list of things for her to do and where all my decor should be placed and I forgot it. Even though Lauren did not have my list to go off of, she displayed all my decor on her own and made the ceremony and reception look perfect! She went above and beyond her normal duty! The planning and the wedding day turned out perfect! There is nothing a bride should worry about with this amazing coordinator working with you. I highly recommend Lauren as your coordinator. She will make your special day a memorable one!

Lisa is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Polly C

Our wedding was absolute perfection thanks to Lisa and Planimation Events. Lisa was everything I could have ever asked for in a coordinator. She was organized, timely, detail-oriented and thorough. She was firm when we needed someone to take control of the situation, flexible to... Read More all of our needs and accommodating to all of the last minute changes I made (Sorry!). Most of all, she was so sincere and so sweet that all of our family and friends fell in love with her! I really enjoyed working with her, and I can honestly say that all of the work we put into planning this wedding would have fallen apart without her there to help finalize and execute it. I am so grateful for Lisa, her assistant Madison and all of their hard work. They helped to make our wedding the most beautiful, most magical day ever. Thank you!!!

Planimation Events - Lisa was one of best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Jamie W

Lisa from Planimation Events was one of the best parts of my wedding. She is a delight and an amazing wedding coordinator. She was easy to work with, super organized, great with vendors, family and us. I can't say enough great things about Lisa and Planimation Events. Worth... Read More every penny!!!