Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

San Luis Obispo County, CA (805) 801-4913

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Anna M

Michele did a fantastic job. She had never worked my venue before and she was able to flawlessly coordinate our ceremony/reception. I felt very relaxed through the entire event thanks to her!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Calli J

Michele did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my wedding! She asked all the questions I never even thought of, had AMAZING recommendations and was always one step ahead of the game (or wedding in this case). Michele and team handled our MASSIVE wedding party like the pros... Read More that they are, all while making sure everything else was up to par. I cannot thank her and her team enough for all they did!! Highly recommend them! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristin B

Lauren from Planimation Events was all I could have asked for and more. She was a strong listener and saw my complete vision before I did. She gently steered us away from potential pitfalls and helped create a truly magical day. Lauren is detail oriented and flexible, patient... Read More and professional. She handled a few curveballs the day of the wedding with a smile and calm demeanor that was catching. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I'm sad we live too far away to just be friends now that the wedding is over.

Coordinator

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Megan M

Lauren Burleson was my wedding coordinator for the big day. I met her from the Bridal show at Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo. Through out all the planning Lauren has been amazing. Lauren did a great job keeping all the details together. Lauren has her own timeline that we... Read More both fill out together through out the planning. It is a great system for us to work with together because it kept us organized and on track. She stayed in tough with me every week. There was easy access and she explained everything clearly with details. We were always up to date, organized, and on the same page. She answered all my questions and helped sort out all the minor and big details for me; even the long list of minor details the brides don't even think about! On the rehearsal day, we had her for one hour and she did a great job explaining everything to the bridal party throughly on what needs to be done to make the big day run smoothly. She showed up with her suggestions from her vast experience with weddings, changed things that needed to be changed, kept things in order, and explained things in detail. On the wedding day, she was extremely patient and welcoming with everyone. She did a great job limiting all my stress and worries for myself, Groom, and parents. I'm just going to list a few little things that she did on the big day that made a huge difference and meant so much. She helped with the photographs, she continued to make sure myself and my groom were comfortable and situated at our bridal table and through out the whole day, she filled the glasses for the mothers of the bride and the groom, and during the father and daughter dance she realized my father had his glasses on his head and she took them off knowing that would not look good in the photos. Also, I was supposed to bring a list of things for her to do and where all my decor should be placed and I forgot it. Even though Lauren did not have my list to go off of, she displayed all my decor on her own and made the ceremony and reception look perfect! She went above and beyond her normal duty! The planning and the wedding day turned out perfect! There is nothing a bride should worry about with this amazing coordinator working with you. I highly recommend Lauren as your coordinator. She will make your special day a memorable one!

Lisa is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Polly C

Our wedding was absolute perfection thanks to Lisa and Planimation Events. Lisa was everything I could have ever asked for in a coordinator. She was organized, timely, detail-oriented and thorough. She was firm when we needed someone to take control of the situation, flexible to... Read More all of our needs and accommodating to all of the last minute changes I made (Sorry!). Most of all, she was so sincere and so sweet that all of our family and friends fell in love with her! I really enjoyed working with her, and I can honestly say that all of the work we put into planning this wedding would have fallen apart without her there to help finalize and execute it. I am so grateful for Lisa, her assistant Madison and all of their hard work. They helped to make our wedding the most beautiful, most magical day ever. Thank you!!!

Planimation Events - Lisa was one of best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Jamie W

Lisa from Planimation Events was one of the best parts of my wedding. She is a delight and an amazing wedding coordinator. She was easy to work with, super organized, great with vendors, family and us. I can't say enough great things about Lisa and Planimation Events. Worth... Read More every penny!!!