Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

De Leon, TX Central Texas & Beyond (254) 979-5025

Treva Wygle

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

I was the made of honor at my best friends wedding a few weeks ago and Treva was the photographer. She is the absolute best I've seen. She has the best personality which makes it so much fun. She also shot my photos for my College pictures and they blew me away. She is awesome... Read More and I would recommend her to anyone!! Lauren

The Perfect Photographer for the Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Treva Wygle was our photographer for my daughter's wedding. From the beginning when planning the the photo sessions and the day of the wedding it was evident that I had found a special photographer. One of the things that stood out the most was that I could tell that she cared... Read More as much as I did about the details of the wedding and the importance of the having the perfect photographs that really showed the personality of the bride and groom. From the engagement pictures, to the bridal portraits, to helping to design the wedding invitations that included very special pictures, to the wedding day, she captured every special moment. She even created a very special book of pictures that my daughter gave to her father and I, right before the ceremony began. It was a very special moment, that Treva created for us. She has an extraordinary ability to think outside the box and capture creative photographs. Some of the vendors that I worked with in planning my daughters wedding gave an impression that this was just one more wedding. Treva was just the opposite. I appreciate that she was very enthusiastic and went to a great effort in all that she did in taking pictures prior to the wedding, to the actual wedding ceremony, to the wedding reception. She worked very well with other vendors and gave great advice on the timeline of the wedding. She also gave excellent advice that helped my daughter and I stay in agreement on some decisions. The pictures that she took demonstrated the full range of emotions that we experienced. They were beautiful, intimate, funny, and candid. Looking back on this special day,I could tell that she gave a part of herself in the pictures that she took. I could not of asked for more in our wedding photographer. I would without question, hire her again and to me that is a great compliment for such a special event.

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

Treva Wygle is a fantastic photographer! She took my daughter's Sr. pictures and i knew then that she would be her wedding photographer! She takes beautiful pictures in a quick and efficient manner. Not one time during the wedding was i distracted by Treva moving around... Read More snapping pics, but she took some amazing shots!!!! Treva also took her bridal photos! They were gorgeous!!!! She takes full lengths and closeups too! If you look at her website you can see that every wedding has it's own special photos!!!! No two are the same!!!! Also, this pricing includes engagements, bridal, before and during wedding, and reception! My daughter saved her date and price with Treva more than a year ago so her prices may have changed!!!! She's worth every penny!!!!

Fun and creative

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Best photographer hands down! Treva was very fun and creative. She made sure everyone was happy and having a good time. She really catered to the bride and made sure she was calm and that everything was going as planned. Her photo ideas were very creative. Everyone had a good... Read More time. I would recommend plan-it ink to anyone!

My Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

I accompanied Treva as her photography assistant to a gorgeous wedding about two months ago and it was a wonderful experience! The bride and groom got stuck in traffic and were running late so we started off by scoping out the location and finding perfect spots to capture... Read More the certain pictures (First look with groom, family pictures, First look with dad, etc) the bride wanted. As soon as they arrived Treva jumped into action. She wasn't just the photographer, she helped get the bridal party dressed, helped calm nerves, gave great advice, and listened thoroughly to each picture request made by the wedding party and made it happen! During the ceremony, Treva was non stop moving and capturing pictures, never missing a beat! She made sure to get lots of shots to grab the best images of the beautiful couple. After the ceremony, both bride and groom's families had lots of members that wanted family pictures made. Going through that was challenging because we were losing daylight and the event was outside, however Treva was very efficient with time and managed to get every image the families' wanted and still able to get quality images. Treva is definitely someone I would recommend to shoot a wedding. Not only is she sweet and helpful on what can be a stressful day, she makes it a priority to capture every image that the bride and groom want on their special day. She's super friendly and very creative!! You won't regret using Treva to capture all your wedding memories!!

Plan-it ink Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Treva has been absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. I live 7 hours from her and she was very accommodating. She does whatever it takes to get that perfect shot. She even went as far as to share her water with me on my wedding day because it was so hot! I definitely... Read More recommend Plan-it Ink and will be using them anytime I need pictures taken!

Plan-it ink is picture perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Plan-it ink did a fabulous job of photography at my son's wedding! She captured the joy of each moment in her pictures of a happy event. We love having such special photographs to treasure those memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Michelle H

Treva made the entire experience fun and exciting. I don't typically like posing in pictures it just felt natural with her. She helped me pick the right place and poses. She captured all of the moments I requested and more. I couldn't be more impressed with her. She did my... Read More bridals and wedding photos. I have already asked her to do our pregnancy photos. She is worth every penny!

Excellent pics and a lot of fun

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Plan-it ink was a lot of fun to work with! Treva worked well with everyone. The picture quality was amazing! My wife and I love looking back at the many amazing pics Treva took. There were moments captured that my wife and I had no idea were happening and it was great to see... Read More them. We were very pleased on how well she captured our special day!

My great experience with Plan-it ink!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

I have used Plan-it ink for all occasions. From senior pictures to engagements to my wedding day. Treva is very professional and extremely creative. Her pictures always come out to be a piece of art. My experience has been nothing but the best!! Treva makes your session a very... Read More comfortable experience and makes it to where you are able to get creative with it and really have your own personality shine through. I couldn't think of a better person to take the pictures on my biggest day. She really took the time to fully understand what I was really desiring in the pictures. Treva is a very dedicated photographer and really puts her heart into everything she does. I look forward to using Plan-it ink for the other big moments in my life! I'm so thankful for all the she has done and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!!

#trulyamazed

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Treva was my sister's wedding photographer. Words cannot describe how amazing Treva really was! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but Treva's pictures are worth a million! She was phenomenal. That's the only word I can say; truly phenomenal. I am just praying that... Read More she is still here when it is time for me to be married! Absolutely love her!

2014-11-02T18:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the incredibly sweet comments :) I plan on being around for a long long time and hope to be able to photograph your wedding someday :) BIG HUGS!!! Treva

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Treva was wonderful at my wedding! She also shot my bridals, I was very pleased with both! Very sweet lady!

A perfect day with even better pictures!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Taylor P

Plan-It Ink made all of the ideas for my wedding come true. Treva was very enthusiastic about helping in every way she could, and she never stepped on anyone's toes or got in the way of the wedding to get a picture. She was very patient with the families that attended and also... Read More allowed them to share their ideas for what they had pictured for my special day. Treva Is SO creative and had many incredible ideas for my wedding. Plan-It Ink captured my new brother and sister-in-laws wedding in May, which is where I got to see her work in person, and I knew I had to have her after that! Treva will do anything to help with the cost of the pictures, which helped me and my family quite a bit! She is very generous and has such a passion for what she does!!

Creative Perspective

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I have had the great pleasure of working with Treva for multiple years. I own a guest ranch and Treva has photographed many of our cabins & wildlife for our website. She has even designed brochures & business cards for us, too. We have always appreciated Treva's unique... Read More perspective behind the camera. It's always fun to see her clients here....she has photographed weddings, elopements, graduation & engagements on our ranch. I can honestly say that EVERYONE loves her. She not only has an amazing gift with photography but her charming personality makes each photo session enjoyable.

Photography

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Amy M

Treva did an AMAZING job!! We were very happy with the pictures that she took! We received over 1000 pictures from our big day! She captured every moment from the first look to the guests at every table! She also did a fabulous job with my bridals! They were stunning! She puts... Read More time into making your photos gorgeous! I highly recommend Treva with Plan-it Ink Photography!

Simply Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Plan-it Ink was our photographer for some family portraits. The family portrait session was $200 which included outfit changes, dozens of different poses, props, prints and a cd of all photos. They were so professional, fun and creative that we hired them to photograph our... Read More wedding. We were charged $1000 for my entire wedding (SUPER affordable) again including prints and a cd of the entire shoot. I now own gorgeous, unique photos which we chose for them to print as part of the package, and a cd with digital copies of all my prints so I can make additional prints or enlargements. We enjoyed all the passion and creative ideas that were presented to us during both of our sessions with Plan-it Ink and I cannot imagine ever using anyone else for any occasion!! Every photo was special and beautiful and captured a moment or an image that we might not have been able to appreciate at the time, but we now have these moments forever. They are simply....AMAZING!!

A talented, fun and dependable photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Treva’s creativity and “special touch” ensured that our photos were perfect. She was able to capture every detail from our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding to make sure that no memory was left out. Not only that, she made our pictures fun for everyone and she made... Read More me feel like the most beautiful bride she had ever seen! She will meet and exceed every expectation that you have!

Great Lady!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Wonderful lady to work with! Took a ton of pictures!

Great all around!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Kate G

We used Plan-it ink for our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. She is so caring and the most fun to work with! Her pictures are wonderful and she takes so much time to perfect each and every one of them. She makes taking pictures fun and comfortable. Treva is a wonderful... Read More photographer and she will forever be our one and only photographer!!

Captured Our Memories

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Treva does wonderful engagement and wedding pictures! She was able to capture so many sweet memories we wouldn't of remembered otherwise. We still look at our pictures about once a month. We have been married for about two years! She also added a little video with a few select... Read More pictures, and it makes us cry! She is so much fun to work with. She actually feels more like a family member. And I have a feeling she is like that with each client! If your searching for a photographer, stop, she's the one.

Plan It Ink

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Treva was fantastic about working with our crazy schedule! She was very laid back and flexible with us. We got our money's worth for sure. She included a free engagement session as part of her current package which was awesome! We were thankful to have her on our special day!

Photographer and Friend

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Treva went above and beyond her photographer duties for my special day. She completely captured the essence of my fairytale wedding and never left my side! Not only did she capture beautiful shots of my closest family, friends and husband, but she also comforted me during times... Read More of stress or anxiousness. I felt like a best friend was by my side the entire night. Choose Treva Wygle for your wedding and I promise you'll never use another photographer again!

Stellar Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Britni P

Treva Wygle at Plan-it ink was the best photographer for us! Her willingness to travel and accommodation with our busy schedules made it more than convenient to take our engagement photos. The mutual locations we chose were so beautiful and easy for traveling. They honestly... Read More couldn't have been more fitting for us and our personalities! She was more than willing to help with our positioning and gave helpful advice during our session that made our photos natural, sweet, and very special! She truly was a joy to work with, she takes great pride in her work, and her personality is a reflection of her passion for photography. We were more than thrilled with our results and cannot wait to see what else she will capture on our special day!!!