Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass

Lexington, Kentucky

Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

4668 Larkhill Lane, Lexington, KY Lexington, Kentucky (859) 699-4979

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Anna L

I cannot say enough about Besty! She is truly incredible. She made planning a wedding fun and worry-free. She is absolutely the reason our day was so perfect. She is the real deal and absolutely wonderful at her job. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ruth B

Lyndsey and Betsy are so fabulous. I was thrilled they planned my son and now daughters wedding. They pay attention to ever detail and make sure everything is taken care of. They are passionate about what they do ... this is not just a job for them. That is why they are great... Read More at what they do. I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Suzanne C

Lyndsey did an amazing job helping us plan our wedding. She thought of and took care of so many things we would never have thought of. She was fantastic to work with and extremely professional. She coordinated with all the vendors and made sure our day was perfect and ran... Read More smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maribel Q

Our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly without the support and help from Betsy at Planned to Perfection. She was extremely helpful from the moment we hired, all the way through to our wedding day. I highly recommend hiring these ladies for wedding planning or... Read More coordinating. Betsy always made me feel calm and valued, she truly cares about her clients and making their wedding day the best day ever! We love you, Betsy! Thank you so much!

2017-10-10T11:59:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, I loved getting to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Heather T

We cannot thank Lori enough for her hard work and going above and beyond in planning our wedding!!!! She was our saving grace and made our wedding a dream come true!!! She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted and even knew how to keep me calm and relaxed!!! Lori and... Read More Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass are the VERY BEST!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Sue C

couldn't imagine planning my wedding and reception without Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass!! After I was engaged I moved to Nashville, TN. We decided we would get married at Buffalo Trace Distillery since Kentucky was where we met:)! I cant imagine planning something for... Read More 230 people being away ! Betsy was amazing and thought of things I never would have thought of needing in a million years ! Also, all the vendors she suggested were amazing!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Birrilla M

When we first started planning our wedding, we did so without supplemental help. After doing this for several weeks, we quickly learned that this could be an arduous task. Luckily, we were able to find Betsy and Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass. After first talking to... Read More her, we knew that she was the right person to help us. She made planning a breeze. We had very busy schedules, and she was helpful in setting up meetings with vendors, despite us living further away from where our ceremony was held. She was always available to discuss and plan things no matter what and always was able to keep us on track throughout the planning process. During our big day, she coordinated all vendors and schedule for the day, and we did not worry about anything and were able to enjoy the day to the fullest without having to worry about the details, which were already handled. We can honestly say that without Besty and Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass, that our day would not have been able to go as well as it did. She really made the process fun and was always available for a pep talk when we were overwhelmed. If you are contemplating whether or not you need a planner like I was, just do it! You cannot go wrong with Betsy it will make your day so much more enjoyable, we did not worry about anything and were able to be with our friends and family all day. Five stars aren't enough and we would recommend her and Planned to perfection of the bluegrass for both planning and day of services without reservation.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Hannah G

If you are a control freak like me you might think you can do all of the wedding planning and coordinating on your own. I was so against the idea of having a wedding coordinator because I wanted to be in complete control and it was my mom's idea so I instantly rejected the idea.... Read More THANK GOODNESS I reconsidered. After meeting with Lyndsey from Planned Perfecrion of the Bluegrass it was clear that I needed her. She mentioned several things that I had not even thought of yet for the wedding day. It was also very clear that the wedding image I had in mind would still be carried through. She wasn't going to talk me into anything I didn't want but was going to help bring my dream wedding to life! She knows the wedding business inside and out. She will think of things that you wouldn't have thought of until the day of the wedding if you didn't have her. Her eye for detail is amazing. She always has helpful suggestions if you're stuck. She also has tons of suggestions on how to save money. She knows sooooo many wedding vendors around the area and as soon as those vendors know you're working with her they go above and beyond because the reputation Lyndsey has among the wedding community. On the day of the wedding she was amazing. I did not have to worry about one thing. Everything went so smoothly and I was able to soak up the day and truely enjoy myself and my husband. I cannot imagine not having her through the entire process but especially on the day of the wedding. Can you imagine instead of getting your hair and makeup done and hanging out with your bridesmaids having to wait for the vendors to arrive and tell every one of them where stuff needs to go and decorate all morning and having to line the wedding party up and keep track of when the cake needs to be cut instead of enjoying the day you've dreamt about your entire life? I did not have to worry about any details on the day of the wedding and did not even feel like I needed to check how the venue looked before the reception started because I knew Lyndsey had everything under control and knew how I wanted everything to look. I thought I could do it all on my own. Thank goodness I listedned to my mom for once lol. Even my dad said Lyndsey was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. She seriously is a MUST HAVE for your wedding day. I could go on and on. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, she is also an amazing person.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Anna B

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lyndsey! The moment we sat down to meet with her, we were blown away. She helped us find a beautiful church for our ceremony, found tons of great local vendors for us, and kept us organized and calm every step of the way. Planning a... Read More wedding from out of town was difficult, but Lyndsey made it a breeze. And on my wedding day, I truly don't know what I would have done without her. Every time I had a question or problem, she was right there with a solution and a calming smile. My wedding was so perfect and went more smoothly than I ever imagined, and it wouldn't have been possible without her. I would 1000% recommend Lyndsey to every bride out there. Even if you don't think you need her—trust me, you do!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Hillary B

We could not be more thankful for Lyndsey and Planned to Perfection. We were an out of state couple planning a wedding at Buffalo Trace and Lyndsey helped make our wedding day perfect! We originally were going with a different day of coordinator who I had second thoughts about.... Read More To my luck the first coordinator had to back out because she was having a baby. My next call was to Lyndsey and she helped me more in that one call than the first person did in two months. I was kicking myself that I didn't call Planned to Perfection first. Lyndsey recommended many local vendors who all were great. She was always quick to respond, organized and helped keep me calm every step of the way. She also took time to meet up with us twice before the wedding when we were in town. She did more than just coordinate the day of activities, she helped throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Planned to Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Devyn N

Betsy was the planner for my wedding and she was amazing!! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. They help relieve so much stress. Betsy handled all of the details and was an expert on everything possible.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jenny M

Lyndsey was wonderful throughout the entire process! She helped be the voice of reason in the planning process, and stayed calm through the entire wedding, which I loved. Would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Katie B

It was great working with them for the plan for our wedding, they were a great resource that were able to provide help with getting additional vendors and help with details that were not thought of.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Allyson S

I worked with Lyndsey and Lori for my wedding day and they were absolutely amazing! Lori was there the full day and they both just made everything so easy with absolutely no stress at all. My husband and I couldn't have done it without them. The made the timeline and were so... Read More easygoing if there was anything we wanted to change last minute.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Erin E

Lifesaver! Lyndsey was so amazing to work with! She was always open to hearing my ideas and how I could make them work throughout my wedding! My Timeline could not have ran smoother! Thanks!!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Jamie H

Betsy was my planner, and she handled everything. From a stain in my mom's dress to lost car keys, she smoothed out all the minor issues. She also beautifully decorated the church for the ceremony and coordinated the reception with vendors.

Flawless day thanks to Planned to Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Anna F

Since many aspects of my wedding were "DIY" and the reception was being catered by my mother, I decided to help relieve some burden by hiring a day of coordinator. I could not be any happier with this decision! I met with Betsy and Lyndsey about six months for my wedding to go... Read More over the initial plans and to discuss details and expectations. They stayed in touch through the entire planning process and were always very accessible for any questions I had for them. As the wedding date got closer, my mother and I again met with Betsy and she patiently and meticulously went through each and every detail of the day with me, concisely and courtesy answered my every question, and provided us with "best practices" ideas and suggestions from her experience over the years. At our wedding rehearsal, Betsy was courteous and direct with attendants, making sure each understood their role for the following day. She also respectfully worked closely with our priest to make sure he was set and comfortable, as he was a visiting priest to that parish. In addition to the bridal party, Betsy was attentive to the needs of our older guests, ensuring they were seated in a pew up front where there were no kneelers they could potentially trip over and fall. As a highly detailed bride, I had prepared myself to take the advice of countless other brides before me to not "freak out" when something didn't go as planned on my big day. However, my preparation was not needed, as my wedding day was beyond flawless thanks to all the hard work of Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass. Betsy arrived in the morning and immediately attended to a list of requests from my mother, accompanied me to the church to fluff my veil and make sure the ceremony went smoothly, then orchestrated cocktail hour and the reception, making sure every detail was perfect (including making sure the bride and groom actually got a chance to eat!). Overall, while Betsy was incredibly busy helping everyone all day long, she always seemed to magically be right by my side when I needed her. As silly as it sounds, I truly believe Betsy and Lyndsey are the Mary Poppins of weddings; they are there when you need them then gone once they know their work is done. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride wanting to ensure their day goes better than planned!

Helpful and Reliable

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Maggie B

Lyndsey and Betsy of Planned to Perfection saved my life (metaphorically ^_^). I hired them as day of coordinators, but they helped with so much more. They helped arrange and pick up flowers, they called all of my vendors, and they were there for me through months of planning.... Read More Also, their rates are so great, and so reasonable. They take their jobs seriously, and they do them well.