Book Your Wedding with Plantation Oaks Farms

A BALLROOM IN CALLAHAN, FL

Plantation Oaks Farms in Callahan, Florida, is a beautiful setting for a rustic wedding ceremony and reception. Nestled on 40 acres with live oak trees with hanging Spanish moss, the stunning backdrop that nature offers is easily a backdrop for the wedding of a lifetime. With scenery reminiscent of an Old Florida Plantation, the breathtaking vistas is a beautiful venue to please many wedding visions.

The Oak Lawn is a stunning wedding site. Featuring a concrete patio that can accommodate 225 guests, the beautiful lawn surrounded by nature's beauty is a favorite ceremony location.

The Event Barn is a fully heated and air conditioned space. This is a favorite space for receptions. The barn also features a beautiful area outside with a fire pit to enhance the rustic, yet chic, reception.

Wedding and reception packages at Plantation Oaks Farms include exclusive full-day use of the site. The hours included in the package are from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.

The wedding and reception packages at Plantation Oaks Farms include many amenities to make the day complete. Packages include the use of a bridal suite and men's and women's restrooms. The use of a projector and screen as well as a sound system with wireless mics are included in packages.

Plantation Oaks Farms has a food prep area that includes refrigerators, a sink and microwave. An ice machine is also included.

Tables and chairs are included for the reception and the ceremony. Setup of the tables and chairs is included. Cleanup services are also included. A cake table is included as well. Access to the fire pit is also included in the packages.

Plantation Oaks Farms also has an elopement wedding package. This package includes one hour for decorating the ceremony site and one hour for the ceremony. This also includes another hour for photographs. Chairs, setup and breakdown are also included.

Rehearsal time is included when renting the venue at Plantation Oaks Farms. Rehearsal time is one hour and must be booked within three weeks of the wedding.

The certified bartender on staff at Plantation Oaks Farms must be used if alcoholic beverages are to be consumed. No drinks are served to anyone under the legal drinking age.

The staff at Plantation Oaks Farms has several specials for discounts. The following are eligible for special discounted rates:

• Active duty military
  • Veterans
  • Law enforcement
  • Firefighters
  • Paramedics
  • Nurses
  • Teachers

Rustic Farm Wedding Venues

Plantation Oaks Farms sits on 40 acres in Callahan, FL. Have your wedding or event at our beautiful horse farm and enjoy the rustic scenery under our 200 year old oak trees cascading down to our gorgeous 3 rail white fencing with the horses grazing in the pastures. We can take care of all the details for you! Tables & chairs, set up and clean up included in ALL packages. Rentals and Linens are available through us as well. All details are taken care of by our expert staff. We are conveniently located 10 miles from Jax and the airport, and just 15 miles from the GA border.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

45460 Hodges Road, Callahan, FL (904) 524-3004

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 stephanie t

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue/reception and wonderful staff! I was looking for an elegant country venue not far from the city for easy access for guests and found the perfect spot with Planatation Oaks. Amy could not have been easier to work with. She was always available... Read More to answer questions via email, phone, or text, which was awesome for me since I was planning a wedding from long distance. The venue was decoration enough with the gorgeous oak trees and beautiful barn. My husband and I wanted a simple elegant country wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better place. All of the staff the day of, from the bartender to those helping set up and break down the tables and chairs were so nice and very punctual! There really is no other option for an elegant country wedding with great staff other than Plantation Oaks!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Amie H

We were so incredibly blessed to have found Plantation Oaks. It was the last venue we had on our list for our wedding. As soon as we pulled in the gate we knew it was the place we would start our forever. Plantation Oaks is amazingly beautiful, a modern style farm while being... Read More surrounded by elegance and mother nature beauty. Amy is absolutely awesome to work with, she knows her stuff and gave us some great recommendations for vendors that we ended up using. We had a small snag when the bridal suite wasn't ready yet, but Amy worked with us to make sure we had everything that we needed to make our day perfect. Amazing place for any size event or just photographs!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Callie S

Amy is amazing. she is organized and ready for anything you throw at her.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Kayley G

I absolutely loved this venue! It was beautiful inside and out, very unique and Amy was extremely helpful with all she could be. If I had to do it over again, I would do it here every time! Can't beat beauty & affordable!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Plantation Oaks Farms was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. Everything was perfect! Amy made sure every detail was covered and the staff were friendly and so helpful. Amy made our wedding day anything but stressful. We were able to relax, enjoy our day, and Amy and... Read More her staff took care of everything. If you want a venue that includes everything and cares about YOU and YOUR BRIDE, then you need to book Plantation Oaks Farms.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Ashley S

Our wedding Day was perfect! Amy was super nice, she helped with whatever we needed, checked frequently with how we were doing. Made sure everything was stocked and ready for the day. Made sure we were comfortable and had the venue in perfect condition for us when we arrived!... Read More This venue made my dreams come true! 😍

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Kayley G

As most brides know, the wedding planning is stressful enough, but Amy made it extremely easy for us to do things, and make it the most perfect ceremony and reception possible. She was very flexible and professional. We could't have been more happy with this venue we chose and... Read More we would definitely do it over here again if we had to! Thank you Amy, & Plantation Oaks Farms for going above and beyond, and exceeding my vision of my barn wedding.

Amy Green

In 1999, I took over the eastern half of the my family farm began building my dream horse farm. After attending college at Texas Tech University & Auburn University studying Animal Science, I came home to expand my dream to build my Paint horse farm. I met my husband, Kevin, in March 2007 and we got married March 2008. In 2014, we expanded again to open the new rustic event barn. We offer wedding, party & event services from our event barn. This facility is available for rent for rustic farm weddings, social gatherings, corporate parties/meetings, birthday parties, graduation parties, & more.