Platinum Key Travel Concierge, LLC

Nationwide, MA

Featuring Customized Romantic Events

Dear Guest, Platinum Key Travel Concierge (PKTC) is a boutique destination event firm specializing in honeymoons, destination weddings, and specialty destination events. We lived over 10 years in highly sought after picture-perfect islands. Customized, pre-planned packageds or both, our personalized service is for those who prefer their destination events created with their wishes in mind. Please call 866.566.PKTC or 857.529.PKTC for more information! Yours in Hospitality, Platinum Key Travel Concierge

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jet'aime C

Brenda and Frantz of Platinum Key Concierge are simply amazing! Their work is impeccable and full of class! They listen intently to what each clients needs and requests are and even read between the lines to what they may even know they want and go above and beyond to provide a... Read More stellar experience! If you are having an event in the Caribbean, Platinum Key Concierge are the experts you want handling your every need! I am so glad they were available for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ensa F

Platinum Key is awesome Brenda and Michelle are overall wonderful beings. Brenda keeps me on my toes making sure everything is in on time. Making sure, whatever is possible, I get exactly what I want. For my vision to come to life. All the time, she reminds me that she is here... Read More for me. Not only does she tell me, but she shows me. All the stresses of planning a wedding has decreased tremendously. And I am ever so greatful! Im still in the early but crucial part of the wedding planning and I am satisfied so far with the hard work being put in and even if there are other couples, I feel like my fiance and I are the only ones. I can't wait to see how this journey unfolds! I already know it's going to be amazing! I'd recommend Platinum Key 10x over!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Elisha M

Thank you Platinum Key for making my soul mate very happy on our big day. You gave us a great start. A very grateful husband.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

Magic! The way Platinum Key took all my worries away and gave me so much more than I expected for my special day. Highly recommended to all.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Marinda N

Brenda did a great job at booking my parent's 20th anniversary trip. They had butlers service, VIP treatment and , even a photo shoot. They really enjoyed a their time and I would recommend other people to go to her for any stress free wedding, or anniversary trip, you'll... Read More not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Karen R

Stress reliever! Brenda came in, got the information needed and took "the bull by the horns". I literally only had to take care of myself (dress, shoes, hair, make-up and certificate) and my son. I had a beautiful wedding and reception on The Spirit of Boston. Thanks... Read More Brenda!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jessica L

Amazing job. Brenda was very professional and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Carson H

So I will start off with how greatful I am for Brenda! She was extremely professional and apropoatly personal with me and my wife to the point where when we talk she ask about how our daughter is doing. She really took all the work out of a vacation honeymoon. She walked us... Read More through every step of our trip out of the country. And even hooked us up with a express lane so to speak. Which was a excecutive club in the air port that escorted us through customs and to our driver/transportation all while serving us a adult beverage. Long story short Brenda at platinum key travels was excellent on all levels. She's was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn't think twice to call her for our next trip!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Winda F

Brenda and her team did an awesome job putting together our package. The attention to detail was simply amazing. Brenda took my vision and exceeds my expectations. The only thing I can say is if you want worry-free go with the highly recommended Platinum Key Travel Concierge

2017-05-27T03:16:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Win! It was such a privilege to be a part of the surprise. It's truly our pleasure.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jessica L

Brenda did an awesome job from start to finish and made sure that we had a great honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tammie W

Brenda worked exceedingly hard to ensure a fantastic honeymoon for my daughter and son-in-law. The resort had a few issues, but Brenda addressed them promptly and professionally. They could not have received better service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tiarra W

Excellent service! Extremely professional and quick to resolve problems. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dilles (Dee) R

Everything turn out exactly how I wanted it. Very attention to detail, very comfortable with everything. Will highly recommended. Great friendly ppl

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brunel j