Cleveland and Akron's Premier Limo Bus Company

Our prompt, courteous chauffeurs will provide you with stress-free transportation on your special day. We can provide a multitude of transportation options and services to ensure your wedding festivities go off without a hitch. Allow us to help you manage your transportation needs from end to end.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

11929 Abbey Road , North Royalton, OH (440) 429-2364

Platinum Party Bus

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Brianna S

We used Platinum Party Bus for our Cleveland wedding and couldn't have been happier with the level of service we received. Max was extremely responsive and helped coordinate our entire day. Dawn, the driver, was amazing. She was timely, knowledgeable of the local area, and... Read More was a great host to our guests and wedding party. Also, the vehicles were way above and beyond what we expected. We will certainly use Platinum Party Bus again and will recommend them to everyone we know with group transportation needs.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Melanie P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! Max was attentive on answering emails, gave us advice before we booked him and gave us a walk through of the buses when we were looking. Our wedding day was PERFECT! the driver was early to pick us up, dressed... Read More professionally, friendly, flexible, happy and an all around great guy! He laughed with us, knew exactly where to go and had us back to our venue right on time! A wonderful business with wonderful people!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Caitlin T

One of my favorite parts about my wedding day was the party bus. The party bus itself was great, clean, new, and roomie. Exactly what we were looking for and a great value. I do not have experience with any other driver other than Paul, but Paul was wonderful! Our drinks and... Read More snacks were pre-stocked on the bus, Paul was on time and went above and and beyond his service. I would definitely recommend Platinum Party Bus and would book with them again.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Natalie S

Platinum Party Bus was fantastic from beginning to end. I got a phone call immediately after submitting a request on their website. They are available 24/7 for questions/concerns. I received a phone call from our chauffeur a few days before the event just to introduce herself.... Read More Then on the day of she could not have been more friendly! She helped us get our music playing, drinks on ice, and organized our belongings. The bus was clean and seemingly new. The air conditioning kept the bus cool all day despite it being a hot day. I would 100% use this company again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jessica S

Thank you for being a huge part of making our day better!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Amy B

Awesome! Highly recommend! Jim, our driver, was very nice and knowledgeable about the areas we wanted pictures done and had no problem getting there! We rented the limo bus that seated 28, but we had 20 and we're glad we didn't have anymore than that, because it probably... Read More would've been a bit cramped. The bus itself was very nice and clean, and had a modern look to it! My husband had initially told the company the wrong times for the day of, but they were very accommodating and worked with us to try to get things straightened out. Glad we went with them!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rachel F

We hired Platinum Party Bus to provide transportation on our wedding day for our bridal party. They were great! Max answered all of my questions leading up to the day, he was great!! I had everyone (except me) picked up from the hotel and taken to the ceremony, from there we... Read More were taken to our various photo locations and then dropped off to our reception. I had given a few addresses beforehand of the locations we wanted pictures taken. Our driver Don was awesome!! He was super friendly and very accommodating when it came to last minutes changes of places we wanted to go. He even made sure to give me a hand every time I got on and off the bus which was so sweet! Very impressed! Glad we chose Platinum! Thank you all!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Gayle G

The driver Don was extremely nice. The only complaint I received was the driver dropped the kids off at the venue where they were also getting their pictures taken and left with an hour left on our time. He had to drive back to Cleveland for another gig. They were hoping he... Read More would of driven them around the property for that hour.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Chrissy P

We loved Platinum Party Bus! The vehicle was so clean and the service was incredible. Showed up 15 minutes early to ensure we left right at noon for the ceremony. Jim was polite, helpful and so sensitive to how big of a day this was for us! We loved everything about working with... Read More them and will DEFINITELY use them in the future. Thank you Jim & Max!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sara Mae R

We booked the 20 passenger party bus this past weekend for our wedding, and I'm so glad we went with Platinum Party Bus. Our driver was very professional and a lot of fun, he drove us all over downtown Cleveland for pictures! The party bus was the perfect size for our bridal... Read More party, and the bus was in mint condition. Max is very personable and replies back very quickly, thank you so much for providing us with awesome transportation on our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Emily B

Really great experience!! The bus was right on time and our driver was excellent! Perfect for our wedding party to ride in style (and sip a couple drinks!) to and from our off-site picture location. The bus had music, lights and glassware, just as advertised!! Super clean and... Read More posh! Great price and friendly staff!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 MIke B

Couldn't of been happier. They were so easy to work with and every one said the bus was the best part of the wedding because it was so fun.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Kate S

Top notch service. Pricing was perfect, bus was brand new, and the driver was great. Couldn't have asked for a better service!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Cathy B

We had a great experience with Platinum Party Bus for our December wedding. Our driver was very professional, shoveled the snowy sidewalk for us, and even helped jump my photographer’s car when his battery died! He also made an unplanned stop for us. Our bus was very nice and... Read More clean, and we loved the lights and TV (which was set to the channel with the winter fireplace – perfect for December!). The sound system was pretty good. Ten people fit comfortably in the 16 passenger bus; keep in mind we had winter coats and a sandwich platter. There was plenty of trunk space for our luggage, flower bouquets, etc. Max was also great to work with from the start and showed us the bus in advance. Overall, we had a very fun, worry-free time on the limo bus. I would recommend Platinum Party Bus to friends and family.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Erika T

Platinum Party Bus was the perfect choice for our wedding party! The bus was spacious, clean and well kept. We had everything we needed and so much more! Our driver was fun and accommodating. He was very prompt an even handled some severe weather. I would definitely recommend... Read More this company for any event! The busses are beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Eileen V

Amazing service! Made our wedding extra special!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda L

Platinum Party bus was amazing!! The driver was so accommodating and incredibly sweet. Our bus was so awesome! We loved everything! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Sarah W

We loved working with Platinum Party Bus for our wedding in October. Max was very easy to work with and responded quickly to emails. Our driver was great and the party bus was well maintained. Our driver was on time and very professional. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lindsay L

We used Platinum Party Bus for our October wedding and have nothing but good things to say! They are very appropriately priced compared to other local limo bus companies. The bus was clean and had really cool lights inside - made it fun! I like how the seats don't curve around... Read More in the back so no one is sitting in a seat that really doesn't count as a seat. We had 17 people on the smallest size bus and we all fit comfortably. They were on time and our driver was very nice. It was great, too, because we were able to drop off our drinks ahead of time so we didn't have to worry about those the day of (and they were ready to drink when we got picked up!). Overall, would totally recommend them to other brides-to-be!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ashley K

Platinum Party Bus was our transportation provider for our wedding on 10/15/16. My husband and I could not be more pleased with our entire experience. Prior to our wedding, the owner was always quick to respond and make any changes we would request. On our wedding day, our... Read More driver Paul was on time and was always asking if there was anything he could do to make our day more perfect. The buses/limos they offer are also by far the best we saw.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Tiffany H

Great experience, great fleet and amazing personnel! Wonderful day all the way around I will definitely be coming back for any future needs.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

We used Platinum Party Bus for our wedding and they were amazing! Max was very easy to work with and our driver Dawn was wonderful! The busses were spacious, clean, new and the sound system was awesome! I would never use another party bus company other than Platinum Party Bus. I... Read More would highly recommend Platinum Party Bus for weddings and other occasions. Best Party Bus Company in the Cleveland area!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 kyle r

They were the easiest vendor to work with I spoke to them twice. Once to book and once to confirm the week of my wedding. Everything was perfect, I will be using Platinum Party Bus again soon.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashlee M

On time, clean, and cool driver!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 jackie w

Max was amazing from the start, he even drove us on our wedding day. We can not thank Max enough for everything. All my girlfriends are going to use Platinum, just ask for Max!