Where Understated Elegance Marries Island Beauty

We are here to exceed all your expectations for your wedding. With the top professionals on island, our goal is to ensure your Big Day runs flawlessly, surrounded by laughter and love. From Maui’s finest beaches to our most exclusive estates, we offer a variety to suit the specifics of your taste!

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 177, Lahaina, HI Serving all of Maui (808) 283-6513

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Whitney L

Can we relive the day over and over again? Ladies you truly are fantastic. You made everything come together even more perfectly than I had envisioned. It is obvious that you both truly enjoy what you do and that shows through your work. Thank you for making the day run so... Read More smoothly and allowing Ryan and myself to enjoy the process, without any worry or stress. Amber you were evening holding babies during the reception playing Nanny! Thanks ladies. Truly the Best!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Maryrose H

Aloha! Amber was our wedding planner and she was unbelievably awesome!!! We live in Texas and she helped us plan such an unforgettable destination wedding!! So sad, that it's all done! Being able to communicate with her with all the wedding plans went so smoothly!! I didn't... Read More stress one bit!! That day was about Caleb and I becoming Mr. & Mrs. and spending that special day with our family and friends! I honestly couldn't have asked for such an awesome person to work with!! Thank you so much for making/helping Caleb and I have such a memorable wedding!!! Hugs

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Christina B

We had the pleasure of working with Amber and she was absolutely amazing!! I cannot give her enough praise for all her hard work and excellent communication skills. Our wedding day was perfect and it would not have happened without her. Amber made the entire process enjoyable... Read More and listened to everything that we envisioned. Her professionalism and calmness helped ease all of our concerns when planning a destination wedding in 5 months. We were able to enjoy our wedding day and did not have to worry about one single thing, we were completely confident Amber would take care of everything and she went above and beyond to make our day perfection! We wholeheartedly recommend Platinum Weddings and Events to plan your wedding, it will be the best decision you can make when planning your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sarah M

Taryn, Amber ,and the crew did an amazing job with our recent wedding in Maui. We could not be happier with how our day turned out and describe it as absolutely magical! Platinum Weddings made the planning process easy and we felt in great hands every step of the way. We... Read More were very nervous at first having never been to Maui and not being able to see or taste anything in person, but Taryn and her team guided us and never pushed but also gave good advice when needed. Taryn was even able to manage an unexpected change in venue two months before the wedding with professionalism, calmness, and amazing problem solving skills. We never once felt stressed and the day turned out even better than we could have imagined! We highly recommend the services of Platinum Weddings and feel so grateful that they assisted with our big day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Apryl A

I'm based in California and plan corporate events as my occupation, but knew I needed someone local to Maui who had the knowledge, the vendor relationships, could help me figure out my vision for our wedding, and execute on it. I also knew I needed someone who could gently push... Read More me along when planning the wedding began to feel like an extension of my job. :) Tami excelled at all of these criteria...and more! We had a long engagement (1.5 years), and I feel like I went from never knowing what I wanted, and stalling on making decisions, to having a VERY precise idea of I wanted, along with high expectations in the last month or so.... (sorry Tami!) But Tami took it all in in stride with a positive and upbeat attitude. Tami provided a great list of vendors, but was open to working with a few I found on my own. She was very responsive and did a great job executing all of my requests. Our wedding day was perfect and I'm so thankful for everything that Tami and Amber did to make it that way!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lesley D

I had the pleasure of working with Taryn, Gabriella, and Amber and they were all AMAZING! They made planning a destination wedding from Canada easy. They responded to emails quickly and I never had to worry about anything getting missed. I can't thank Amber enough for everything... Read More she did to help plan and organize our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Heather B

Tami was/is amazing! We had some weather concern the day of the wedding but she kept her cool and was able to keep us all okay! She made the tough decision to NOT move the venue and she was 100% correct! Our wedding pics are to die for! She was professional and supportive... Read More the entire time. We had less then 6 months to get it planned...we were eloping! Then the family decided to attend...and that changed a few this! Regardless it all came off without a hitch. We are from Canada and if anyone is looking for a destination wedding...use Platinum Wedding and Events!!!! The absolute best!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melissa R

Not only is Taryn the master of planning weddings, she can coordinate any sort of event! I had the fantastic honor of having her coordinate my baby shower and she knocked it out of the park! She planned the theme, decor, location, food, sent out invitations and even had a... Read More back up location just in case things got rainy... it was exactly what I wanted (actually, more than expected and I was pleasantly thrilled). The party was "me," a one-of-a-kind day, and everyone had so much fun. Thank you , Taryn, for making this day so special. <3

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Valerie S

Amber and all the ladies were fantastic! Our story is a little different -- we were married before, then divorced, and found our way back to each other a few years later. My husband worked everything out with Amber and I didn't have to do a thing...that was perhaps the best... Read More gift. I was able to relax and just show up stress free to marry my beloved.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Valerie S

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Staci C

Gabriella, Taryn, Amber and Tammy of Platinum Weddings & Events are FANTASTIC! I live on Maui and had the pleasure of meeting with Gabby and Taryn several times in person during the planning process. By the day of our wedding, it was like working with my friends. Gabby is so... Read More great and knowledgable and truly understood my personality, my vision and ideas, and executed perfectly!! Even though I visited my venue several times and talked everything through with Gabby, I was totally blown away when I saw it all come together in person. She made my wedding dreams come true. From recommending vendors to working with them, arranging and placing decor, and assisting in surprising my Husband during the reception, Gabby is seriously wonderful. Amber was the coordinator who closed up our event and she was so kind, helpful and organized. She even assisted us in retrieving our car keys that we accidentally left in our hotel room! I recommend Platinum Weddings a hundred times over for all destination weddings AND local brides. Mahalo a nui loa Platinum Weddings team for being amazing and making our special day so seamless, fun and beautiful. Do yourself a favor (treat yourself!) and use their services. It will be the smartest investment for your wedding to have coordinators that are the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Solomon

My (now) husband and I cannot speak higher of the quality and service we received with Gabriella and Taryn. It was so exceptional that we had to write a review while still on our honeymoon. We planned our destination wedding 100% sight-unseen. No cake tastings, no sight visits,... Read More no officiant interviews. Just through phone calls alone Gabriella completely "got us" and our energy. Everything was exactly how we envisioned from the fluffiness of the cake to the personality of the DJ. The day of our wedding was actually the first time we met Gabriella in person and we both felt like we already knew her. Everything was on point, on time and planned perfectly. It ran like a well-oiled machine and my husband and I didn't have to do or worry about anything. If my mom had a concern Gabriella had already resolved it. If Sol had a question she just told him to not worry and enjoy his day. We honestly cannot thank her enough for all she did. She is truly gifted at what she does. Her demeanor is perfect and her connections were essential to planning our perfect day. Sol and I are so, SO happy we went with Platinum Weddings & Events.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kalee-Rose C

Taryn is so wonderful, kind, organized, and friendly. Working with her was such a joy. She is so knowledgeable on all things wedding related, and I can truly say our wedding was the best day of both of our lives. Our vendors were professional and friendly. I would recommend... Read More Platinum Weddings & Events to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amie K

Planning a destination wedding can be so stressful, but Taryn made the process so much easier. She was very responsive and helpful with any of our needs. She did a wonderful job coordinating everything. After location, flowers, and vendors were picked, she pretty much took it... Read More from there. Even though we had some moments of disarray, due to weather, she was there to talk us through it and went above and beyond, especially having to carry our daughter down the aisle while she had a "little" meltdown! Looking back at our amazing wedding photos, taken by CreativeIsland Visions , we realize through all the emotions of the day, it was so worth it for such a beautiful and special day we will always remember and cherish! Thanks Taryn!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sharon C

I wish I could give more stars! Thank you Taryn and Gabriella for allowing us to have the most wonderful day of our lives! Everything was so perfectly organized and taken care of, giving us complete peace of mind to just enjoy and absorb all the love and joy of the day! With... Read More both our crazy travel and work schedules, we couldn't imagine pulling off a destination wedding without you guys. We received so many compliments from friends and family about how smoothly and perfectly everything turned out! As a bride who's pretty clueless about wedding planning, and not a ton of aesthetic sense, Taryn did an amazing job making recommendations along the way that were both practical, and exactly what we wanted in terms of look and feel. Taryn totally respected our need to stay within a budget, and offered some amazing advice on how to best do that. She's extremely organized and on top of her game. During the entire year of working with Taryn, she's always extremely prompt in her replies, and always with the most uplifting and upbeat attitude, which took so much of the stress of wedding planing out of the process...even our families loved Taryn and Gabriella! Thank you again and I would definitely highly recommend Platinum Weddings & Events to anyone getting married in Maui!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica P

We can't thank Gabriella enough for everything she's done for our wedding. Planning a destination wedding is not easy and Gabriella was there every step of the way. She answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel less stressed with all her knowledge. We had a small... Read More wedding (less than 25 people) but she still made it feel like it was a big deal. We would recommend Platinum to anyone getting married on Maui. Thanks Gabriella!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Arielle V

Throwing a destination wedding has it's difficulties. My husband and I reached out to Platinum Weddings & Events after we had already booked a venue and caterer and realized we needed help with the rest of the planning. Gabriella stepped right in and made sure every single... Read More detail was taken care of, even for the vendors we booked separately. With her experience, she was able to give us excellent ideas and advice when we needed it without being pushy in the slightest. She really made sure our day went exactly how we wanted it. Gabriella has such a warm and friendly personality! It was a joy working with her, both from a distance and in person at the rehearsal and wedding .

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Angela N

Taryn was the most supportive and resourceful wedding planner I could have asked for! She stood by us when our florist bailed and even through a possible hurricane! It has been an absolute pleasure to work with her. What makes her exceptional is her responsiveness, undivided... Read More attention and care to detail, and her clear passion for weddings. She doesn’t treat me like I’m just another person getting married on Maui, which was the vibe I got from a few planners I interviewed. Even when I did not go with some of her recommended vendors, Taryn was very supportive. Regrettably, my first choice florist flaked out last minute and Taryn was able to secure another one last minute! While some people do not think they need a wedding planner, peace of mind and support is necessary and priceless. Even the most organized human beings, like me, needs help in battling the beast that is a destination wedding! So many things can go wrong, and it usually does. Mine was a small wedding (25 people) and I could not have pulled it off without Taryn. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Diann C

Taryn was a godsend, expertly presenting and finalizing my vendors leading up to the big day as well as day of coordination. Despite two major hurricanes bearing down on Hawaii, the whole weekend went off without a hitch. I was able to get the decor I envisioned and the entire... Read More event turned out fun, festive and elegant. My guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended, can't ask for more than that. Taryn is highly recommended, especially if you are working with the Sheraton Maui as she knows their whole system, among others. We were very happy with our wedding and with Platinum Weddings & Events.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Natalie C

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Gabriella planned the perfect wedding thousands of miles away. My wedding was everything I wished for despite the threat of a hurricane. I highly recommend Gabriella, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mau R

I can't thank Gabriella enough for helping us plan our wedding. It was perfect! Gabriella made the whole planning process easy for us, she was on top of things, and made sure we were on track with securing vendors. Planning a wedding thousands of miles away from the venue can be... Read More nerve racking (I was living in Texas finishing my last year of residency in family medicine), but Gabriella was so patient and understanding. We are extremely happy and fortunate that we were able to work with platinum weddings & Gabriella!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I highly recommend Platinum Wedding & Events for your event coordination. If you're lucky, you'll get Gabriella as your consultant. I honestly don't know how I would have coordinated my event without her. She's super knowledgeable, flexible and kind. Everyone needs a Gabriella... Read More in their life!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

During that stressful time before the big day, you need more than a coordinator you need a friend. That's what Gabriela is, she is amazing and extremely helpful. We are so happy we chose Platinium weddings I enjoyed everything she did for our big day. She is very organized,... Read More always there for you and the best thing, you obsolutely feel that she is truly putting her heart into it. Thank you, Gracias and Toda rada for all your help!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Sharon C

Gabriella made my wedding day a dream come true! He ceremony went smoothly, cocktail hour was perfect, and the reception was so much fun! There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with how our wedding day turned out! Gabriella made planning my wedding all the way... Read More from Chicago so easy and stress free and went above and beyond with every detail. I am going to miss emailing with Gabriella, but we will have the memories of the magical wedding day she planned for us! Thank you Gabriella! XOXO

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Taryn is the best!! My boyfriend contacted her to set up a special ceremony for us and it was fabulous. I had no idea and it was a great surprise. She took all the stress off of him and made things perfect. Every detail from the flowers and candles to location was a dream... Read More come true. I would recommend her to anyone doing an wedding, engagement or similar event . She is very detail oriented and on top of everything.

Taryn Stark Wyant

My name is Taryn Stark Wyant and I am the Owner of Platinum Weddings &amp; Events. Platinum Weddings &amp; Events is specifically designed to exceed all your expectations for your upcoming Wedding. Alongside the top Wedding professionals on the island, it is our goal to ensure that your Big Day runs as smoothly and flawlessly as possible, surrounded by laughter and love. From Maui’s finest beaches to our most exclusive estates, Platinum Weddings &amp; Events offers a wide variety to suit the specifics of your individual tastes. We are sure to have everything that you could need for the perfect day!