Plumeria Breezes Travel Honeymoon & Destination Wedding

Sedro Woolley, WA

Weddings and Honeymoons Designed Just For You!

When searching for a destination wedding & honeymoon travel planner there are lots of options, but what you really need is a specialist that will create the wedding experience of your dreams, not someone else's. Hi, I'm Monique Brigham, owner of Plumeria Breezes Travel, and we take the guess work out of weddings. Big, small, we do them all! Our goal is to make your wedding as carefree as possible so that you can focus on your love story. All that you should be concerned with is showing up on your day, and I'd be honored to help you with your wedding and honeymoon plans. Although based in Sedro-Woolley, WA, we work with couples all over the US. We're also LGBTQ friendly. Call Plumeria Breezes Travel to set up a free consultation. Be sure to ask about Veterans & Law Enforcement discounts!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

810 Metcalf St, Sedro Woolley, WA (360) 391-6001

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ashley W

Plumeria Breezes Travel did an awesome job in helping me to plan our destination wedding! She helped us find the location, plan the ceremony and reception, and assisted in helping with any language barriers. Monique was very prompt in helping with any problems that occurred and... Read More made sure that along the way I understood everything and was there to help in anyway (as this was my first time leaving the country, with 2 small children). She always answered all of my texts, and phone calls regardless of the time of day. Without Monique we would have never made it to Mexico!! Thanks again, for all of your help. Can't wait to book through you again!

2016-10-16T10:42:39 Response from the vendor

Awe thank you! It was great working with you, I appreciate your business.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Krista M

Plumeria Breezes Travel planned our whole destination wedding, from picking the perfect location, to handling all the guest accomedations with no stress! Our day was perfect! The day of the wedding she was on call for anything I needed or wanted, which was a huge relief. But she... Read More had everything planned so I didn't have to think of anything, just enjoy the day! Thank you so much Monique, we appreciate you so much! And she plans our other vacations to boot!!

2016-09-05T12:25:43 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shelby J

Plumeria Breeze helped us plan our recent trip to Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. The experience with Monique was awesome and she even helped when we had a last minute flight issue. We did not have to raise a finger, she got us back on our flights. Highly recommend.

2017-11-06T15:18:17 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! I am so glad you enjoyed your trip and Happy birthday by the way!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jill R

Plumeria Beeezes Travel was fabulous to work with! Monique provided several package and location options during the planning stage of a Christmas trip to Hawaii, and was sure to fully educate us about each island. She helped find the best island choice for us as well as our... Read More hotel/condo options. She also provided several suggestions for tour companies to book through. She was sure to explain in detail any additional fees we'd incur for the hotel and rental car, which was helpful for budgeting. Monique's knowledge put any fears at ease and we were very pleased with her services! I highly recommend booking through Plumeria Breezes Travel!

2017-01-01T19:07:13 Response from the vendor

My pleasure!

Monique Brigahm

I was inspired to become a travel agent by my intense passion for travel. These days, however, my passion is customizing destination weddings and honeymoons. I believe that every couple has the right to get married. My motto is love is love, regardless of who you love! I've spent years learning all there is about the best resorts, the hottest wedding destinations and the most romantic honeymoon escapes. I have been an agent since 2010, I love my job and enjoy nothing more than helping customers fulfill their wedding dreams. Won't you let me help you fulfill yours? Where do you wanna go?