The most FUN you'll have in a photo booth

We are wedding approved! We have a passion for photo booths like no other. We have two super fun options for you to choose from. Our booths not only take pictures, it also records live video for the bride and groom. Want to add some extra fun to your wedding, check out our speed painting as well!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New York, NY (347) 699-2590

So professional and SO much Fun!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Elizabeth R

After going to a friend's wedding with a photobooth, my husband and I knew we wanted a photobooth at our wedding and give our guests the photo strips as favors. Daniella, the owner and operator of PodPix was amazing!! She was very responsive to all of my emails/questions and... Read More was extremely easy to work with. The day of the wedding, our guests had a BLAST getting into the photobooth. PodPix is more of a Pod - it's way bigger than a photobooth- so our guests made sure to jam pack as many people as they could for their photos and it was amazing to see a slideshow of all the pics on a screen above the Pod throughout the event! I would highly recommend Daniella and her PodPix team- They were great. My only regret was wishing I'd been able to get into the photobooth more myself that night!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Hannah K

We hired Daniella & Podpix Photo Booths for our wedding last Saturday night at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. We were looking for a basic photobooth set up, and went with the pop up - and Daniella's prices were the most competitive we saw by far. All of our guests had a great... Read More time taking pictures and using the different props, and it was so nice to be able to get electronic versions of the pictures taken sent to us as well. We had a travel themed wedding and Daniella worked with us to customize our photostrip art - so fun! Great value and highly recommend!

Great fun photobooth

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Patricia R

The photobooth was large enough to have groups of people in it. The props where great. Also there was a video monitor outside the photobooth that made it fun to see what people where up to within the photobooth.