Poetry Springs by The Springs Events

(30)

Poetry, TX

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rustic Elegant Wedding Venue

Poetry Springs offers PERSONAL PAYMENT PLANS, VENDOR FLEXIBILITY, and 16 HOUR RENTAL times. Imagine exiting rustic, elegant arched doors, crossing over a running stream on a bridge and white stone walkway into the beautiful outdoors to a covered pavilion made especially for wedding backdrop!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall

10227 CR 2426, Poetry, TX

Poetry Springs made my wedding absolutely perfect!

8/15/2014 Lauren H

I absolutely loved Poetry Springs! From day 1 visiting the venue, I knew it was perfect. Nicole and her husband were extremely helpful all along the way! They truly care about their brides, you are not just their next paycheck. She was always available to answer my questions and let me come see the venue. They set up all the tables and chairs for a small fee, and even rearranged them when I changed my mind at the last minute. This truly is the most beautiful venue, and it is easy and a great value! My wedding at Poetry was perfect!

Amazing Venue

9/06/2014 Amanda P

Poetry Springs was the most amazing (and perfect) venue for our wedding. Not only did we find that it met our every need and desire, but our family, friends and wedding party continue to rave about how wonderful it is (weeks later). Nicole and her husband were amazing in helping plan, prepare, and execute our special day. More specifically, we made numerous visits before our wedding, and Nicole was always on-site ready to help, answer questions, or provide some pointers as to what she had seen work there before. On the actual day, everything was set up way in advance of our arrival, and everything was perfectly in place as we had planned. One of the best things about this venue is that you get to pick your own vendors, so you truly can create your dream wedding from scratch. Because the venue is so reasonably priced, it is actually possible! Coming from downtown Dallas (where we live) and comparing Poetry Springs with all the other venues we visited, we found that there was simply no comparison. Poetry Springs was much more reasonably priced, allowed for far more creativity, and provided a unique setting that was the "something different" we were looking for. From one bride to another, you can go on Etsy and/or Pinterest and find MANY decorations and wedding day items for a "rustic elegance" wedding, which fits perfectly with this venue. Nicole has also provided numerous pictures on her website to offer ideas if you don't want to start from whole cloth. She can also provide you with numerous vendors to choose from, many of whom we used and loved working with. Finally, the last "something different" I loved about Poetry Springs was the Facebook page that allows you to plan a seating arrangement. As someone very visual, this was extremely helpful in planning our special day and ensuring that the overall feel was perfect. We truly can't put into words how great our experience was here, but this is our best try. If you're looking for something all your own style and not your typical "Dallas wedding," you should check out Poetry Springs or, at a minimum, contact Nicole Nanyes for more information. I wouldn't change a thing about our special day, and it all started with this perfect venue!

My May Wedding

5/16/2014 Molly O

I was one of the first 10 brides to book at this venue. I went to check it out when it was nothing but a concrete slab and support beams. It was amazing to watch it transform into this magical wooded venue. From day one Nicole was so informative and helpful. She has a friendly welcoming attitude and you can tell she loves this business and her venue. The venue truly made for a fairy tale wedding. Their open vendor policy and extended rental time made our lives so much easier. I would recommend Poetry Springs to every Dallas area bride. It was more than worth every single penny.

Perfect wedding venue

12/27/2014 Amie K

Poetry Springs is the perfect place to get married. The place is beautiful and the ability to choose your own vendors and have a flexible timeline helps your wedding be everything you imagined it would be. But by far the best part about this venue are the people that run it. Nicole and her husband are so incredibly helpful and will go out of their way to get you what you need. Couldn't think of better people to work with. For couples wanting the option of having an indoor or outdoor wedding, our wedding was held indoors on the stage because it was too cold to have the ceremony outdoors. I was a little worried at first because most of the pictures you see on their website are outside but it worked out perfectly having the ceremony indoors. The lighting can be adjusted to set whatever mood you are wanting and the stage looks beautiful when decorated.

Dream Wedding Come True

1/02/2014 Emily p

This venue is AMAZING! There are so many different ways you can style it, as it is versatile, classy and chic all in one! My husband and I had our dream wedding, and this venue helped to make that come true. Staff is also very helpful, and the price is worth what you get!

Love Love Love Poetry Springs Venue!

11/15/2014 Kelli G

I wish there were a 10 start rating, Nicole & Eric did an amazing job with everything. We loved the venue, back drop, our suites, and the over all the whole process. If we had it to do all over again I souldnt even look at another venue k would for sure choose them again!

Poetry Springs

10/25/2014 Lindsey L

I loved everything about Poetry Springs. Nicole was super helpful!

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

10/25/2015

My daughter chose Poetry Springs for her wedding venue and reception. We had a year to plan and throughout this time we had multiple times that we contacted Nicole the managing director. She was nothing short of exceptional on her responses, and suggestions. Her staff was very helpful and nice to work with as well. The venue is beautiful inside and out. They have done a wonderful job on the outdoor ceremony grounds. Our daughter and her husband have told us numerous times how pleased they were with it. We would highly recommend using Poetry Springs for your very special event!

NICOLE IS A JOY TO WORK WITH THE SCENERY IS TO DIE FOR!

10/18/2014 Amanda D

Poetry Springs is an venue that brides DREAM of having! My dreams of a vintage wedding came to life because of Nicole & her staff at Poetry Springs! Nicole is so warm & welcoming, we immediately hit it off with her. The scenery outside & around the premises is quaint & gorgeous. I always wanted a "fall wedding" with a backdrop of trees & the second I saw Poetry Springs, I knew I would do everything I could to make that dream of mine a reality. Nicole was extremely helpful with any questions about vendors, who she recommended, etc. I love how Poetry Springs allows you to bring in your own vendors. While looking at other venues, I was shocked that a majority of places had a SPECIFIC list! I loved getting to know Nicole & her staff! Everytime my mom & I stopped by the venue to chat, we felt like we had known Nicole for years. Such a pleasure to work with this staff & wedding venue! Wouldn't change my decision to get married here in a million years! Everything turned out perfect :) YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BY CHOOSING POETRY SPRINGS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!

Perfect elegant rustic venue!

10/11/2014 Elizabeth R

We truly had a wonderful day and Poetry Springs was a big part of making our day so special! Nicole, the onsite manager and her husband are so sweet and very easy to work with. I had to plan our wedding while living in Virginia and Nicole was always there to answer any and all the silly questions I had. Poetry Springs is very elegant and rustic and for us it was PERFECT! Our wedding was beyond beautiful and forever memorable thanks to Poetry Springs. Thank you again so much!!!!!

Picture Perfect in Poetry!

10/10/2015

Rave reviews by each and every one of our guests about the beauty and overall feel of Poetry Springs Events! The grounds are stunning and so well manicured, the ceremony site has perfect turf that looks great in photos as well as stays clean (no mud) for your guests and the reception hall still smells new! This was our first stop and we compared many other venues, but my heart just loved the feel at Poetry Springs and it was certainly the newest and largest place near Dallas that had everything I was looking for. Nicole is simply amazing and went above and beyond to answer my questions and be available when I needed something. I can't say enough good things about her and her customer service! It's been a few weeks since the wedding and I'm still getting messages saying it was the most beautiful wedding that they have ever been to!

The Perfect Venue

5/03/2013 cecilia h

I had my wedding reception at Poetry Springs at the Poetry location. It was the perfect venue for my wedding reception. The managers there were so helpful and accommodating! They were so kind and made sure that all my needs were met. They were on site just in-case anything should go wrong. The day before my wedding a huge storm came through and blew a lot of leaves and branches down around the facility. I was a little worried about the mess but the next day everything was clean and spotless! I was very impressed and grateful. The facility was very clean, beautiful, and the perfect size. I had the perfect Wedding Day!

Breathtaking Venue

10/13/2014 Nancy Y

Poetry Springs is seriously the most breathtaking venue I'm still so in Awhhh of the place. I just had my wedding there two weeks ago. Nicole and the staff there are amazing!! Nicole responds so quickly to all my questions and day before and day of the staff were always on it and made sure it was perfect for us. My wedding was beyond what I expected it to be !! All my guests still talk about the venue and how amazingly beautiful it is! Brides you can not go wrong with this venue or their sister venues! Must book you definitely won't be disappointed and it's worth every penny spent! I'm actually really sad the wedding is over because I won't have an excuse to see the venue lol. Thank you Nicole and staff of Poetry Springs again for being the backdrop of my wedding.

Beautiful venue with great scenery

4/12/2014 Sofia S

Picking Poetry Springs for our wedding venue was the best decision we could of made. Nicole and her husband were very kind, patient,and extremely helpful! Nicole is full of wonderful suggestions and provides plenty of information to execute a beautiful wedding. We were very pleased with how attentive they were to make our day memorable. The venue indoors and outdoors is just breath taking! It's in a very private location and very spacious. We highly recommend this venue for any event!

Poetry Springs Events

8/01/2014 Taylor C

Poetry Springs Events was the most perfect place to get married for my whimsical/rustic style wedding. We had the option to have our ceremony outdoors, with an indoor reception. What was great is that if your nervous about an outdoor ceremony due to weather, it can be moved indoors last minute if needed. The look the venue is amazing- I barely used anything to decorate outside because it was already so gorgeous. One of the main things I loved about the venue was you have the freedom to bring in your own caterer. Prior to discovering Poetry Springs, other venues were nightmares to deal with (hidden fees, price changes, no distinct answers). Nicole at Poetry genuinely cared to help make this process stress free. Nicole and her husband were so helpful- and that is important for a stressed out bride:) My guests went on and on about the beauty of the venue. I highly recommend choosing Poetry Springs as your venue!

Spectacular, beautiful venue

8/08/2014 Ashlei J

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago at poetry springs and we could not have found a better place. The site is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is so personable and helpful. Nicole, the manager, answered a countless number of annoying emails from me. The venue ended up being our least stressful choice out of the whole wedding planning process.

LOVE this place!

8/03/2014

This place is absolutely stunning. I was just married there August 3 at 6 in the evening and with the tall trees over the ceremony area, the shade was perfect! Nicole the owner is the sweetest person and will help you with anything you need! I defiantly recommend this place!! :)

Dream country wedding!

7/18/2014

It was my dream country wedding! It didn't matter what anything else looked like because the venue was beautiful all by itself. There were lots of great photo opp areas. Perfect venue for wearing boots with your dress!

Beautiful Venue

6/26/2014 Jennie M

I used Poetry Springs for my June wedding and it was fabulous. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. We had an outside ceremony and an indoor reception. We had the venue to ourselves the entire day of our wedding so we were able to get everything set up and finalized. Plenty of parking for all your guests, and the main hall is very spacious, (we had a head table and about 20 tables set up and still had room to dance and move). The outside is just as pretty as the inside. Poetry Springs was a great venue, easy to work with, gorgeous and very reasonably priced.I highly recommend it for any wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Beautiful venue...

7/05/2014 Emily C

Poetry Springs was an absolutely stunning venue, and we could not be happier with the facility or how our wedding turned out. However, you are only paying for the shell. You have to bring in food, beverage, decor, etc. There is a chair/table set up fee that was thrown on us before the wedding, and with as much as we paid for the venue, it rubbed me the wrong way that they wanted an additional $200(paid to the manager's husband) to do something that should be included for the $5,600 price tag. We also paid an incredible amount for a DJ who was not allowed to use his own equipment and speakers because neighbors in the area had complained about noise. Quite a few times during the reception the music cut out, or there was difficulties with Poetry's sound system; which was quite embarrassing and a mood killer. The physical grounds of Poetry are incredible and it was a perfect day, but those little details did effect our overall opinion.

Poetry Springs

5/10/2014 Makesa R

BEST PLACE EVER!!!!!

Best Wedding Venue EVER!!!

4/24/2014

I only plan to be married once so I can't say I use Poetry Springs for my next wedding, but if I had it to do all over again, I would defiantly go back there. Besides it being a completely beautiful place to get married, Nichole, the owner, makes it just so much better. I love having people around that appreciate my business and seem to actually care. She is sooo great and willing to help how ever she can, such a great attitude and made the Springs 10 times better. I recommend this Venue to anyone looking for an awesome outdoor/indoor shabby chic, or could be very elegant also.

Poetry Springs - Poetry, TX

4/18/2014 Iris T

I had my wedding on April 18th at Poetry Springs in Poetry, Texas. It was a new facility that had just been built when my husband and I got to tour the venue. It surpassed all of our expectations and when we took the tour of the venue, we were beyond impressed and amazed. The structure, the natural wood, the ceiling, the staircase, the ceremony site, the whole layout was just gorgeous! My husband and I are so happy that we chose this venue. Looking at all of our pictures, that turned out beautiful, we just smile because of how incredibly beautiful Poetry Springs was on our special day. I highly recommend this venue for anyone who has the idea for a romantic/rustic wedding.

Poetry Springs is the PERFECT rustic outdoor venue!

4/04/2014 Ashley

This venue is BEAUTIFUL both inside and out, and the staff is amazing! They were SOOO accommodating and helpful through the whole wedding planning process! I would definitely recommend this venue to others planning a wedding! :)

Romantic Storybook Setting

4/10/2014 diana n

This venue is managed by the ultimate professional. Nicole was amazing & always friendly, courteous & genuinely interested in our complete satisfaction. We were allowed to meet with some of our vendors whenever we requested & she was able to answer all of our questions prior to the wedding. The entire staff with Poetry Springs was so helpful throughout the planning process, set-up and during the wedding/reception. The facility is spectacular & is maintained perfectly. It was spotless upon our arrival & they cleaned up after we had everything & everyone out. The vendors that we used from their vendor list were all reliable & responsible. We could not have asked for a more perfect setting. It was the most incredible wedding and we would consider our experience with Poetry Springs as Perfect.

Send Email