Poetry Springs by The Springs Events

Terrell, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rustic Elegant Wedding Venue

Poetry Springs offers PERSONAL PAYMENT PLANS, VENDOR FLEXIBILITY, and a 15-HOUR RENTAL time. Imagine stepping out of gorgeous arched doors onto a beautiful bridge crossing over a running stream... all of your guests will be in awe at your beauty as they watch you gracefully walk down the aisle to the love of your life. Poetry Springs is the perfect location to make your dream wedding a reality!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

10227 CR 2426, Terrell, TX

Rustic elegance

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jessica M

Absolutely stunning! I fell so in love with this venue, that I had no desire to go look at anymore. My fiance and I were hooked. This place provides rustic elegance.. Which perfectly describes us. We wanted that relaxing, home feeling all while having the perfect interior and... Read More landscape. The bridal suite was so perfect! It is fit for a huge bridal party. There is also a separate room for the guys. This place accommodates all needs. Not only did this venue have it all, but the oweners were there for any questions or visits you needed. We are so thankful for Nicole and Eric for going above and beyond for us. I am the type for person that needs to see and do, rather than invisioning it. Nicole was more than Willing to find time for me to come and look over everything there as much as needed. Even allowed for my bridal pictures to be taken there! I am so thankful we found d this little slice of heaven.

2015-11-06T15:19:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found Poetry Springs for your special day and that you enjoyed use of your bridal and groom suites. Thank you for all the kind words that you shared and we are glad that we were able to help you... Read Less Read More

My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Adda M

Both my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Poetry Springs as soon as we walked into the venue. We had already toured multiple venues and were so confused. As soon as we saw this place and met Nicole, we knew we were at the right place. Our wedding was absolutely... Read More gorgeous. All of our guests loved it! Nicole and her husband were beyond helpful. We feel very blessed to have been able to work with them. Thank you.

2015-09-15T16:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and staff. We too feel very blessed to have been a part of your journey and wish you many blessings in your life together.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amanda P

Poetry Springs was the most amazing (and perfect) venue for our wedding. Not only did we find that it met our every need and desire, but our family, friends and wedding party continue to rave about how wonderful it is (weeks later). Nicole and her husband were amazing in helping... Read More plan, prepare, and execute our special day. More specifically, we made numerous visits before our wedding, and Nicole was always on-site ready to help, answer questions, or provide some pointers as to what she had seen work there before. On the actual day, everything was set up way in advance of our arrival, and everything was perfectly in place as we had planned. One of the best things about this venue is that you get to pick your own vendors, so you truly can create your dream wedding from scratch. Because the venue is so reasonably priced, it is actually possible! Coming from downtown Dallas (where we live) and comparing Poetry Springs with all the other venues we visited, we found that there was simply no comparison. Poetry Springs was much more reasonably priced, allowed for far more creativity, and provided a unique setting that was the "something different" we were looking for. From one bride to another, you can go on Etsy and/or Pinterest and find MANY decorations and wedding day items for a "rustic elegance" wedding, which fits perfectly with this venue. Nicole has also provided numerous pictures on her website to offer ideas if you don't want to start from whole cloth. She can also provide you with numerous vendors to choose from, many of whom we used and loved working with. Finally, the last "something different" I loved about Poetry Springs was the Facebook page that allows you to plan a seating arrangement. As someone very visual, this was extremely helpful in planning our special day and ensuring that the overall feel was perfect. We truly can't put into words how great our experience was here, but this is our best try. If you're looking for something all your own style and not your typical "Dallas wedding," you should check out Poetry Springs or, at a minimum, contact Nicole Nanyes for more information. I wouldn't change a thing about our special day, and it all started with this perfect venue!

2014-09-24T14:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this glowing review! Your opinion is greatly appreciated. We loved every minute of the journey we embarked together giving us the opportunity to host your wedding day. Thank you for sharing your very special day with all of... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Rhea E

Poetry Springs was the perfect place to have our wedding. If you are looking for natural beauty and an outdoor ceremony but still want all the amenities, this is the place for you! With every detail planned out, from strategic outdoor outlet, sounds systems, huge bridal... Read More suite...everything you need but without feeling like you are in a city "wedding factory" type place. Nicole and her staff were so easy to work with, allowing us to really make our wedding our own! Our giant mastiff as a ring bearer? sure! lawn games for 25 kids? no problem. bring in a made to order churros stand? absolutely. And our guests LOVED it! they couldn't believe what a beautiful gem was tucked away out there. Everyone remarked on what a beautiful and well set up venue it was! I was 100% happy with my choice.

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Hannah B

Loved this venue! We used it for both the ceremony and reception! It was beautiful! The staff was great and wonderful to work with! They answered all of our questions.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

Booking our wedding at Poetry Springs was the best decision we made! Everything about this venue is perfect, inside and out! And Nicole is the sweetest - Her and her husband did anything they could to make sure everything was perfect. I will recommend this venue to everyone I... Read More know getting married! :-)

2016-01-24T22:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate the time you took to review Poetry Springs and thank you for choosing us for your special day!

Poetry

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Justin B

Poetry Springs Event Center was an amazing venue with a beautiful outdoor and indoor site. The venue decorates itself. As the bride, I had to add very minimal decor to make the venue turn out looking great! That is one of the things I loved, you can add a lot of flare to really... Read More show your personality or minimal and the venue is still gorgeous!

2016-01-20T14:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave Poetry Springs a review highlighting our indoor/outdoor options and choosing us to host your special day!

Poetry Springs Event Center

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jamie B

I could not have put on such a fun and beautiful wedding had Poetry Springs not been the back drop for the event. Nicole and her family at PSEC communicated and helped us for over a year and never once made me feel as though I was being a bridezilla (though I'm sure I was). The... Read More knowledge and suggestions given, whether vendor or décor, were very very VERY helpful. Each vendor she suggests were lovely to speak with as well. I truly cannot express how great of an experience it was!!!

2015-12-07T15:38:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of Poetry Springs and staff! We enjoyed every minute of our journey together and happy we could help.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Alyse R

Poetry Springs was a BEAUTIFUL backdrop for my wedding day! I was impressed with the landscaping and the cleanliness of the reception area which was wonderfully transformed for my style. Ceremony / reception chairs and a variety of tables are available for your use which... Read More proved to be really helpful! The only downfall would have to have been the gravel parking lot, especially for female guests in high heels, but this became the least of my concerns considering all the positives. The venue manager, Nicole, was extremely helpful to answer all of my questions promptly (and I had a lot of questions). I highly recommend Poetry Springs!!

2015-11-06T15:14:12 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate the time that you took to give Poetry Springs such a nice review! We are glad to be available to answer your questions and that we could help create that special day! For those of you reading, I would like to add... Read Less Read More

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Poetry Springs is a gorgeous venue to have a wedding, party, or any other memorable event at. Nicole was very accomodating and professional. I would recommend Poetry Springs to anyone!

2015-10-29T17:45:34 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to review Poetry Springs and your thoughtful comments!

Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Poetry Springs was everything I expected it to be! Great service and quality all around. The only thing I would warn brides about is in regard to the lighting (sun light). Make sure and have your reception early enough for your photographer to have good lighting outside. The... Read More trees make it somewhat difficult to take pictures. Other than that, I could not be happier with Poetry Springs!

2015-10-15T13:29:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful property!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

What can I say about Poetry Springs....one word FABULOUS. When I first met Nicole, the General Manager, it was as though I had known her forever. The venue was exactly what my daughter and her fiance' wanted. Nicole and her staff were professional, courteous, friendly and... Read More made you feel so at ease. There was never a time when I had a question, that I was made to feel unimportant. If I had to leave a message, my call was returned promptly. If you chose Poetry Springs, you certainly won't be making a mistake!!!!

2015-08-11T14:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write a FABULOUS review. I enjoyed the time we shared during their wedding planning. Don't be a stranger!

Best of the best

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 AJ W

The staff at Poetry Springs displays continual professionalism as well as a true joy for your upcoming event. Our wedding was perfect. The staff was there on time and extremely helpful the entire day. We would not change a thing and the venue was the perfect setting for our... Read More wedding.

2015-07-16T17:50:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! Your wedding was very unique with the fairy garden theme and the choreographed dance that you two did! Everyone truly enjoyed themselves!

Poetry Springs

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Poetry Springs is a beautiful venue! Nicole and Rick are extremely nice and helpful. We could not have asked for better service. They are always available for questions, help, etc., and are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. They were there for us in the... Read More planning stages and the day of the wedding. We were very happy, as were our guests. We received so many compliments on the wedding and the venue.

2015-07-16T18:24:26 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed be apart of the planning of your special day! Thank you so much for your review!

Poetry Springs Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

I would highly recommend Poetry Springs. Beautiful venues, excellent staff and the place is gorgeous!

2015-06-06T16:26:17 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that Poetry Springs met your expectations for your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it!

Absolutely stunning venue!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Brianna P

My now husband and I got married May 9th at Poetry Springs. This venue was absolutely beautiful. We honestly did not need to do much decor outside since the landscaping is so well done. After looking at some pictures I swear it feels like we got married in Colorado or somewhere... Read More else naturally beautiful! The venue inside is gorgeous as well and even if we did not decorate inside it still would have looked nice. I love the layout too. Lots of room to dance, have different vendors, and not feel cramped at all. This was everything and more that I would want in a wedding venue!

2015-05-29T11:53:56 Response from the vendor

We appreciate so much your kind words and we really enjoyed being apart of your special day! We hope that all your pictures will be beautiful memories to look out for years to come! Again thank you!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth M

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this venue. The beauty alone is worth every penny this place costs. Nicole and Eric make the perfect duo! Nicole always answers the phone or calls back immediately if she was unavailable at the time. On our wedding day she was there... Read More and helped out with whatever we needed! Eric was there putting out tables and chairs and he offered suggestions and listened to me talk through all table issues. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place. We have had many compliments! I will truly miss talking to Nicole all the time. Highly recommend Poetry Springs!

2015-04-29T15:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and staff. I will truly miss talking to you too. Call me anytime! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We enjoyed every minute of your beautiful day!

Poetry Spring Events

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Hannah H

This venue for ceremony and reception was perfect for our wedding day! The venue is yours from 8am till Midnight, which is great to set up and just relax at the site. The venue is in the middle of no where so it is extremely peaceful. No planes, car noise, or anything related to... Read More being in the big city. The landscaping is beautiful. We enjoyed our time there!

2015-04-25T22:32:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review and choosing Poetry Springs! I am happy to know your day was perfect with peace and serenity.

The perfect venue

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Chloe L

This is a great venue to use to make your wedding visions come true. The outside ceremony is the perfect setup to be able to decorate it however a bride wants and/or can imagine. The manager, Nicole, is also very friendly and very helpful. I texted & emailed her a lot with... Read More questions and concerns during the planning and she was always quick to respond. I am so happy I picked this location for my wedding!

2015-04-18T09:10:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs. We are glad you chose us to host your event too! I loved how you really made our venue your own by using miss matched China from different sources to make everyone feel at home.

Poetry Springs Event Center

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Kimberly V

We had a fantastic wedding at Poetry Springs! Although ice and snow made us move the ceremony indoors, there was still enough space for our 200+ guests. We set up the outdoor chairs where our dance floor would eventually be and did the ceremony on the stage. Poetry Springs... Read More was able to accommodate all of our last minute changes. All of our guests were amazed at Poetry Springs and how great it looked! We definitely would suggest Poetry Springs to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

2015-03-15T10:28:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you taking time to review Poetry Springs. Your indoor ceremony was breathtaking.

Perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Amie K

Poetry Springs is the perfect place to get married. The place is beautiful and the ability to choose your own vendors and have a flexible timeline helps your wedding be everything you imagined it would be. But by far the best part about this venue are the people that run it.... Read More Nicole and her husband are so incredibly helpful and will go out of their way to get you what you need. Couldn't think of better people to work with. For couples wanting the option of having an indoor or outdoor wedding, our wedding was held indoors on the stage because it was too cold to have the ceremony outdoors. I was a little worried at first because most of the pictures you see on their website are outside but it worked out perfectly having the ceremony indoors. The lighting can be adjusted to set whatever mood you are wanting and the stage looks beautiful when decorated.

2015-01-27T16:54:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and Staff. Your review is greatly appreciated. I love the way you planned for your indoor ceremony by dividing the room with elegant drapes that could be tied off revealing your reception. I loved it!

Dream Wedding Come True

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Emily p

This venue is AMAZING! There are so many different ways you can style it, as it is versatile, classy and chic all in one! My husband and I had our dream wedding, and this venue helped to make that come true. Staff is also very helpful, and the price is worth what you get!

2015-01-26T14:05:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are so happy to be able to be a part of your dream wedding come true! Wishing you blessing in your new chapter of life's journey.

Love Love Love Poetry Springs Venue!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Kelli G

I wish there were a 10 start rating, Nicole & Eric did an amazing job with everything. We loved the venue, back drop, our suites, and the over all the whole process. If we had it to do all over again I souldnt even look at another venue k would for sure choose them again!

2014-12-03T20:02:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. The venue was a perfect fit for the two of you and your décor. Wishing you blessings on your new life journey.

Poetry Springs

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Lindsey L

I loved everything about Poetry Springs. Nicole was super helpful!

2014-11-28T15:12:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, and we loved everything about your wedding!

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

My daughter chose Poetry Springs for her wedding venue and reception. We had a year to plan and throughout this time we had multiple times that we contacted Nicole the managing director. She was nothing short of exceptional on her responses, and suggestions. Her staff was very... Read More helpful and nice to work with as well. The venue is beautiful inside and out. They have done a wonderful job on the outdoor ceremony grounds. Our daughter and her husband have told us numerous times how pleased they were with it. We would highly recommend using Poetry Springs for your very special event!

2014-11-28T15:11:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We are so happy everyone was pleased!