Poetry Springs by The Springs Events

Terrell, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rustic Elegant Wedding Venue

Poetry Springs offers PERSONAL PAYMENT PLANS, VENDOR FLEXIBILITY, and a 15-HOUR RENTAL time. Imagine stepping out of gorgeous arched doors onto a beautiful bridge crossing over a running stream... all of your guests will be in awe at your beauty as they watch you gracefully walk down the aisle to the love of your life. Poetry Springs is the perfect location to make your dream wedding a reality!

Guest Capacity

10227 CR 2426, Terrell, TX

Rustic elegance

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jessica M

Absolutely stunning! I fell so in love with this venue, that I had no desire to go look at anymore. My fiance and I were hooked. This place provides rustic elegance.. Which perfectly describes us. We wanted that relaxing, home feeling all while having the perfect interior and... Read More landscape. The bridal suite was so perfect! It is fit for a huge bridal party. There is also a separate room for the guys. This place accommodates all needs. Not only did this venue have it all, but the oweners were there for any questions or visits you needed. We are so thankful for Nicole and Eric for going above and beyond for us. I am the type for person that needs to see and do, rather than invisioning it. Nicole was more than Willing to find time for me to come and look over everything there as much as needed. Even allowed for my bridal pictures to be taken there! I am so thankful we found d this little slice of heaven.

2015-11-06T15:19:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found Poetry Springs for your special day and that you enjoyed use of your bridal and groom suites. Thank you for all the kind words that you shared and we are glad that we were able to help you... Read Less Read More

My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Adda M

Both my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Poetry Springs as soon as we walked into the venue. We had already toured multiple venues and were so confused. As soon as we saw this place and met Nicole, we knew we were at the right place. Our wedding was absolutely... Read More gorgeous. All of our guests loved it! Nicole and her husband were beyond helpful. We feel very blessed to have been able to work with them. Thank you.

2015-09-15T16:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and staff. We too feel very blessed to have been a part of your journey and wish you many blessings in your life together.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amanda P

Poetry Springs was the most amazing (and perfect) venue for our wedding. Not only did we find that it met our every need and desire, but our family, friends and wedding party continue to rave about how wonderful it is (weeks later). Nicole and her husband were amazing in helping... Read More plan, prepare, and execute our special day. More specifically, we made numerous visits before our wedding, and Nicole was always on-site ready to help, answer questions, or provide some pointers as to what she had seen work there before. On the actual day, everything was set up way in advance of our arrival, and everything was perfectly in place as we had planned. One of the best things about this venue is that you get to pick your own vendors, so you truly can create your dream wedding from scratch. Because the venue is so reasonably priced, it is actually possible! Coming from downtown Dallas (where we live) and comparing Poetry Springs with all the other venues we visited, we found that there was simply no comparison. Poetry Springs was much more reasonably priced, allowed for far more creativity, and provided a unique setting that was the "something different" we were looking for. From one bride to another, you can go on Etsy and/or Pinterest and find MANY decorations and wedding day items for a "rustic elegance" wedding, which fits perfectly with this venue. Nicole has also provided numerous pictures on her website to offer ideas if you don't want to start from whole cloth. She can also provide you with numerous vendors to choose from, many of whom we used and loved working with. Finally, the last "something different" I loved about Poetry Springs was the Facebook page that allows you to plan a seating arrangement. As someone very visual, this was extremely helpful in planning our special day and ensuring that the overall feel was perfect. We truly can't put into words how great our experience was here, but this is our best try. If you're looking for something all your own style and not your typical "Dallas wedding," you should check out Poetry Springs or, at a minimum, contact Nicole Nanyes for more information. I wouldn't change a thing about our special day, and it all started with this perfect venue!

2014-09-24T14:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this glowing review! Your opinion is greatly appreciated. We loved every minute of the journey we embarked together giving us the opportunity to host your wedding day. Thank you for sharing your very special day with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Alyse R

Poetry Springs was a BEAUTIFUL backdrop for my wedding day! I was impressed with the landscaping and the cleanliness of the reception area which was wonderfully transformed for my style. Ceremony / reception chairs and a variety of tables are available for your use which... Read More proved to be really helpful! The only downfall would have to have been the gravel parking lot, especially for female guests in high heels, but this became the least of my concerns considering all the positives. The venue manager, Nicole, was extremely helpful to answer all of my questions promptly (and I had a lot of questions). I highly recommend Poetry Springs!!

2015-11-06T15:14:12 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate the time that you took to give Poetry Springs such a nice review! We are glad to be available to answer your questions and that we could help create that special day!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Poetry Springs is a gorgeous venue to have a wedding, party, or any other memorable event at. Nicole was very accomodating and professional. I would recommend Poetry Springs to anyone!

2015-10-29T17:45:34 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to review Poetry Springs and your thoughtful comments!

Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Poetry Springs was everything I expected it to be! Great service and quality all around. The only thing I would warn brides about is in regard to the lighting (sun light). Make sure and have your reception early enough for your photographer to have good lighting outside. The... Read More trees make it somewhat difficult to take pictures. Other than that, I could not be happier with Poetry Springs!

2015-10-15T13:29:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful property!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

What can I say about Poetry Springs....one word FABULOUS. When I first met Nicole, the General Manager, it was as though I had known her forever. The venue was exactly what my daughter and her fiance' wanted. Nicole and her staff were professional, courteous, friendly and... Read More made you feel so at ease. There was never a time when I had a question, that I was made to feel unimportant. If I had to leave a message, my call was returned promptly. If you chose Poetry Springs, you certainly won't be making a mistake!!!!

2015-08-11T14:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write a FABULOUS review. I enjoyed the time we shared during their wedding planning. Don't be a stranger!

Best of the best

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 AJ W

The staff at Poetry Springs displays continual professionalism as well as a true joy for your upcoming event. Our wedding was perfect. The staff was there on time and extremely helpful the entire day. We would not change a thing and the venue was the perfect setting for our... Read More wedding.

2015-07-16T17:50:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! Your wedding was very unique with the fairy garden theme and the choreographed dance that you two did! Everyone truly enjoyed themselves!

Poetry Springs

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Poetry Springs is a beautiful venue! Nicole and Rick are extremely nice and helpful. We could not have asked for better service. They are always available for questions, help, etc., and are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. They were there for us in the... Read More planning stages and the day of the wedding. We were very happy, as were our guests. We received so many compliments on the wedding and the venue.

2015-07-16T18:24:26 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed be apart of the planning of your special day! Thank you so much for your review!

Poetry Springs Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

I would highly recommend Poetry Springs. Beautiful venues, excellent staff and the place is gorgeous!

2015-06-06T16:26:17 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that Poetry Springs met your expectations for your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it!

Absolutely stunning venue!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Brianna P

My now husband and I got married May 9th at Poetry Springs. This venue was absolutely beautiful. We honestly did not need to do much decor outside since the landscaping is so well done. After looking at some pictures I swear it feels like we got married in Colorado or somewhere... Read More else naturally beautiful! The venue inside is gorgeous as well and even if we did not decorate inside it still would have looked nice. I love the layout too. Lots of room to dance, have different vendors, and not feel cramped at all. This was everything and more that I would want in a wedding venue!

2015-05-29T11:53:56 Response from the vendor

We appreciate so much your kind words and we really enjoyed being apart of your special day! We hope that all your pictures will be beautiful memories to look out for years to come! Again thank you!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth M

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this venue. The beauty alone is worth every penny this place costs. Nicole and Eric make the perfect duo! Nicole always answers the phone or calls back immediately if she was unavailable at the time. On our wedding day she was there... Read More and helped out with whatever we needed! Eric was there putting out tables and chairs and he offered suggestions and listened to me talk through all table issues. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place. We have had many compliments! I will truly miss talking to Nicole all the time. Highly recommend Poetry Springs!

2015-04-29T15:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and staff. I will truly miss talking to you too. Call me anytime! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We enjoyed every minute of your beautiful day!

Poetry Spring Events

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Hannah H

This venue for ceremony and reception was perfect for our wedding day! The venue is yours from 8am till Midnight, which is great to set up and just relax at the site. The venue is in the middle of no where so it is extremely peaceful. No planes, car noise, or anything related to... Read More being in the big city. The landscaping is beautiful. We enjoyed our time there!

2015-04-25T22:32:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review and choosing Poetry Springs! I am happy to know your day was perfect with peace and serenity.

The perfect venue

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Chloe L

This is a great venue to use to make your wedding visions come true. The outside ceremony is the perfect setup to be able to decorate it however a bride wants and/or can imagine. The manager, Nicole, is also very friendly and very helpful. I texted & emailed her a lot with... Read More questions and concerns during the planning and she was always quick to respond. I am so happy I picked this location for my wedding!

2015-04-18T09:10:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs. We are glad you chose us to host your event too! I loved how you really made our venue your own by using miss matched China from different sources to make everyone feel at home.

Poetry Springs Event Center

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Kimberly V

We had a fantastic wedding at Poetry Springs! Although ice and snow made us move the ceremony indoors, there was still enough space for our 200+ guests. We set up the outdoor chairs where our dance floor would eventually be and did the ceremony on the stage. Poetry Springs... Read More was able to accommodate all of our last minute changes. All of our guests were amazed at Poetry Springs and how great it looked! We definitely would suggest Poetry Springs to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

2015-03-15T10:28:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you taking time to review Poetry Springs. Your indoor ceremony was breathtaking.

Perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Amie K

Poetry Springs is the perfect place to get married. The place is beautiful and the ability to choose your own vendors and have a flexible timeline helps your wedding be everything you imagined it would be. But by far the best part about this venue are the people that run it.... Read More Nicole and her husband are so incredibly helpful and will go out of their way to get you what you need. Couldn't think of better people to work with. For couples wanting the option of having an indoor or outdoor wedding, our wedding was held indoors on the stage because it was too cold to have the ceremony outdoors. I was a little worried at first because most of the pictures you see on their website are outside but it worked out perfectly having the ceremony indoors. The lighting can be adjusted to set whatever mood you are wanting and the stage looks beautiful when decorated.

2015-01-27T16:54:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and Staff. Your review is greatly appreciated. I love the way you planned for your indoor ceremony by dividing the room with elegant drapes that could be tied off revealing your reception. I loved it!

Dream Wedding Come True

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Emily p

This venue is AMAZING! There are so many different ways you can style it, as it is versatile, classy and chic all in one! My husband and I had our dream wedding, and this venue helped to make that come true. Staff is also very helpful, and the price is worth what you get!

2015-01-26T14:05:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are so happy to be able to be a part of your dream wedding come true! Wishing you blessing in your new chapter of life's journey.

Love Love Love Poetry Springs Venue!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Kelli G

I wish there were a 10 start rating, Nicole & Eric did an amazing job with everything. We loved the venue, back drop, our suites, and the over all the whole process. If we had it to do all over again I souldnt even look at another venue k would for sure choose them again!

2014-12-03T20:02:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. The venue was a perfect fit for the two of you and your décor. Wishing you blessings on your new life journey.

Poetry Springs

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Lindsey L

I loved everything about Poetry Springs. Nicole was super helpful!

2014-11-28T15:12:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, and we loved everything about your wedding!

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

My daughter chose Poetry Springs for her wedding venue and reception. We had a year to plan and throughout this time we had multiple times that we contacted Nicole the managing director. She was nothing short of exceptional on her responses, and suggestions. Her staff was very... Read More helpful and nice to work with as well. The venue is beautiful inside and out. They have done a wonderful job on the outdoor ceremony grounds. Our daughter and her husband have told us numerous times how pleased they were with it. We would highly recommend using Poetry Springs for your very special event!

2014-11-28T15:11:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We are so happy everyone was pleased!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Amanda D

Poetry Springs is an venue that brides DREAM of having! My dreams of a vintage wedding came to life because of Nicole & her staff at Poetry Springs! Nicole is so warm & welcoming, we immediately hit it off with her. The scenery outside & around the premises is quaint & gorgeous.... Read More I always wanted a "fall wedding" with a backdrop of trees & the second I saw Poetry Springs, I knew I would do everything I could to make that dream of mine a reality. Nicole was extremely helpful with any questions about vendors, who she recommended, etc. I love how Poetry Springs allows you to bring in your own vendors. While looking at other venues, I was shocked that a majority of places had a SPECIFIC list! I loved getting to know Nicole & her staff! Everytime my mom & I stopped by the venue to chat, we felt like we had known Nicole for years. Such a pleasure to work with this staff & wedding venue! Wouldn't change my decision to get married here in a million years! Everything turned out perfect :) YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BY CHOOSING POETRY SPRINGS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!

2014-11-14T16:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. I enjoyed every minute I spent with you and your mom! Still spending time with her :) Your wedding was absolutely the vision of vintage in the Fall. Truly blessed to be a part of this beautiful... Read Less Read More

Perfect elegant rustic venue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Elizabeth R

We truly had a wonderful day and Poetry Springs was a big part of making our day so special! Nicole, the onsite manager and her husband are so sweet and very easy to work with. I had to plan our wedding while living in Virginia and Nicole was always there to answer any and all... Read More the silly questions I had. Poetry Springs is very elegant and rustic and for us it was PERFECT! Our wedding was beyond beautiful and forever memorable thanks to Poetry Springs. Thank you again so much!!!!!

2014-11-04T18:11:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Poetry Springs to be the PERFECT venue for your wedding day! Your personal décor touch filled the venue with your sweet disposition.

Picture Perfect in Poetry!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Rave reviews by each and every one of our guests about the beauty and overall feel of Poetry Springs Events! The grounds are stunning and so well manicured, the ceremony site has perfect turf that looks great in photos as well as stays clean (no mud) for your guests and the... Read More reception hall still smells new! This was our first stop and we compared many other venues, but my heart just loved the feel at Poetry Springs and it was certainly the newest and largest place near Dallas that had everything I was looking for. Nicole is simply amazing and went above and beyond to answer my questions and be available when I needed something. I can't say enough good things about her and her customer service! It's been a few weeks since the wedding and I'm still getting messages saying it was the most beautiful wedding that they have ever been to!

2014-10-29T16:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and point out one of my most favorite parts (turf) and complimenting our staff! I cant wait to see all your pictures.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 cecilia h

I had my wedding reception at Poetry Springs at the Poetry location. It was the perfect venue for my wedding reception. The managers there were so helpful and accommodating! They were so kind and made sure that all my needs were met. They were on site just in-case anything... Read More should go wrong. The day before my wedding a huge storm came through and blew a lot of leaves and branches down around the facility. I was a little worried about the mess but the next day everything was clean and spotless! I was very impressed and grateful. The facility was very clean, beautiful, and the perfect size. I had the perfect Wedding Day!

2014-10-29T16:24:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You and your family where so great to work with. I loved all the hand crafted rustic chic décor you made.

Breathtaking Venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nancy Y

Poetry Springs is seriously the most breathtaking venue I'm still so in Awhhh of the place. I just had my wedding there two weeks ago. Nicole and the staff there are amazing!! Nicole responds so quickly to all my questions and day before and day of the staff were always on it... Read More and made sure it was perfect for us. My wedding was beyond what I expected it to be !! All my guests still talk about the venue and how amazingly beautiful it is! Brides you can not go wrong with this venue or their sister venues! Must book you definitely won't be disappointed and it's worth every penny spent! I'm actually really sad the wedding is over because I won't have an excuse to see the venue lol. Thank you Nicole and staff of Poetry Springs again for being the backdrop of my wedding.

2014-10-29T16:27:03 Response from the vendor

You are welcome back anytime time! Thank you for choosing Poetry to be the backdrop for your wedding day!