Poirier Wedding Photography - Knot Hall of Fame Winner!

Serving all of Planet Earth!

Candid | Creative | Stylish | Fun

Congratulations on your engagement! We are so excited to hear all about your wedding details. Our photography style is all about capturing amazing images and having lots of fun with our couples. It is the heart of what we do! We are all about beautiful imagery and believe photos are best captured with a fun-loving couple that loves photography. Come have fun with us, Stacey and Brandon, and let's capture beautiful images and memories together. We look forward to talking from you!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Via Leonardo, Palm Beach, FL Serving all of Planet Earth! (561) 801-3201
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lynnette M

My husband and I cannot recommend Poirier Wedding Photography enough! Hiring Stacey and Brandon as our wedding day photographers was one of the best decisions of our entire wedding. Stacey was there for us throughout every step of the planning process. She gave us wonderful... Read More recommendations, was so easy to work with, and clearly cares so much about her clients. My husband and I planned our wedding from New York, and are very detail oriented people, but we never once worried about our wedding photography. We knew that Stacey and Brandon would do an amazing job, but they exceeded all of our expectations. They picked beautiful locations for our first look, bridal party photos, and every aspect of the day. Our photos are so gorgeous - Stacey and Brandon captured the big moments, but also the smaller details and moments that really encapsulated the love and emotion throughout the day. We are so grateful to Stacey and Brandon and loved working with them - we know you will too!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristin F

Stacey and Brandon are fantastic! I loved the look of their albums and from the first phone call knew they would be easy to work with for our wedding. They are true professionals, very responsive, organized and efficient at getting all the shots in. They didn’t miss a beat... Read More the day of our wedding. We loved the photo wall and taking pictures with our guests. It was so much fun to look back through all of our pictures. I’m so glad that I found Poirier Photography early in the planning process because Stacey was even able to recommend other vendors that she had previously worked with. This was a big help since we planned our wedding from out of state. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Erica P

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Stacey and Brandon. They are so talented, so organized, and they so flawlessly adjust to whatever situation arises to make sure you get exquisite pictures! Not to mention that they are kind people with great hearts. I will... Read More choose them for any event I want photographed in the future without hesitation. Thank you Stacey and Brandon for creating so many beautiful memories for us to look back on!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Mary T

Stacey and Brandon are simply the best! They captured our wedding day beautifully. Stacey was so calming and helped our day flow smoothly even when we started running behind on time; she was like my fairy godmother, guiding me to where I needed to be! We got the pictures... Read More back so quickly, and now my only problem is narrowing down the ones I love (I have over 500 favorites in my album right now). I'm so grateful that I have these photos and my husband and I will treasure them forever. Thank you Stacey and Brandon!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Ashley H

Words can't describe how awesome this photography duo is! Stacey and Brandon photographed both our engagement session and our wedding and went above and beyond and delivered amazing pictures both times. They are extremely professional, have incredible visions, and are amazing... Read More people to work with, they certainly make you feel comfortable when you're in the spotlight. Stacey is phenomenal with correspondence and getting back to you with any questions you may have in a very timely fashion. We would definitely recommend them for your photography needs, we can't say enough great things about them!! With much thanks and appreciation, Ashley & Chris A.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Daniel K

Stacey and Brandon are both highly professional, very informative and extremely fun and easy to work with. They were not just our photographers, but definitely our wedding experts. They were able to not only capture our day, but made suggestions to how the day would work and... Read More even our amazing band. Do not plan on your amazing day without hiring Poitier Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley B

Stacey and Brandon did an incredible job with our engagement and wedding photos. From the moment we met them we knew we did not need to look any further. They were very easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable from the get go. The Poiriers truly went above and beyond to make... Read More sure that they had the perfect shots. My husband and I were married at the Addison and due to their experience at this venue they knew which spots would make for the best photographs. We would gladly recommend Poirier Wedding Photography and enjoyed working them. Thank you Stacey and Brandon for capturing beautiful memories of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alexia A

Stacey & Brandon went above & beyond to make sure we got the perfect shot but also made everyone feel comfortable & calm. Thank you so much for capturing every perfect moment!! Alexia & Anthony Vigliotti

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle R

It's difficult to put all the emotion captured by these photos into words. My wife and I are in love with our photos. Truly amazing how perfect they came out. These photos really bring that special day back to life in our minds. We booked Poirier several months in advance and... Read More they did our Engagement shoot as well. Which at the time we didn't think photos could get any better, until we saw our wedding day. We are blown away, our family is in love, our friends want to use them. There's nothing we would change about the wedding day, there's no critiquing of the photos, just relishing in the splendor. Poirier is a wife and husband duo. True professionals. The two of them are very warm and friendly. They know how to bring the photos to life even if you're nervous or maybe camera shy. We are so grateful we made the best choice possible!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jennifer J

I cannot say enough about how great Brandon and Stacey were. Stacey was my go-to for so many questions throughout the planning process, and she was always so helpful and responsive. Her and Brandon were total professionals and even managed to get my husband, who hates having his... Read More picture taken, to enjoy an engagement shoot and wedding day pictures. Posing for pictures isn't always the most comfortable thing, but Stacey and Brandon always made us feel completely comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Not only were they able to take amazing pictures of us, they captured so many precious moments throughout the night that we will cherish forever. We only have our sneak peak of our wedding photos so far, and I already want to frame every single one! We are so very thankful we hired Poirier Wedding Photography for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Ashlee H

Stacey and Brandon did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! Every photo turned out great and they were so easy to work with! If you are looking for the perfect photographer to document your special day, look no further!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Danielle S

The Poirier's are absolutely amazing. They kept our wedding day running smoothly. No matter how much you plan there will always be something unexpected. It rained on our wedding day and we were supposed to have pictures on the beach. The second the rain cleared they ran us to... Read More the beach and captured amazing pictures. Our wedding day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without them. Our pictures came out beautifully we are so pleased with them. We would highly recommend them!! Thank you guys!! -Danielle & Retief

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Audrey L

If I have one recommendation for anyone getting married who needs a photographer, It's Stacey and Brandon!! From the very beginning Stacey was extremely nice,open and welcoming! The day of they were so professional and did an amazing job on our photos, they accommodated our... Read More requests and were so fun to work with! Our own guests were complementing what a great job they did! A 10/10 experience! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kim B

Stacey and Brandon are absolutely amazing! They have a great personality and are very professional. My finance and I had a blast during our engagement photos. I received a sneak peek from Stacey in less than 2 weeks from the session. The pictures turned out great!! I cannot... Read More wait until the wedding. If you are looking for a photographer book them! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amber B

We couldn't be happier with Stacey and Brandon!! From the start Stacey was warm, friendly, and very professional! On the day of the wedding, they were on time and did a fantastic job helping us capture our special day. Our pictures came out AMAZING! I received so many... Read More compliments about how great our pictures looked. They were also very timely with picture delivery and always communicated with us regarding when we would be getting pictures. Overall their communication was excellent. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Vanessa L

Stacey and Brandon were so professional and efficient on the day of our wedding!. They captured all of the moments that we discussed. Further, I received a sneak peak and all of my photos very soon after our wedding. Stacey is extremely responsive and helpful. Although I hadn't... Read More planned on it, I ended up ordering my wedding album and 3 parent albums through Stacey and they are stunning! It has been a pleasure working with Stacey and Brandon, my favorite vendor at our wedding! T

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Erica W

Loved my wedding photographer! It's been over a year since my wedding and I still love my photos just as much as the first day I saw them! Stacey kept us on a perfect timeline and gave us our dream photos to remember our beautiful wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marion C

Stacey and Brandon were extremely easy to work with and helped capture exactly what we had envisioning for our engagement and wedding day photographs! We found them to be fun, caring and very professional; A true delight! We couldn't have imagined having anyone else as our... Read More photographers. The final product was everything and more then we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Phoebe C

We had an unplugged wedding, and only trusted Poirier wedding photography to document our special day. All of our guests were present the entire night, and were relaxed because they knew Stacy and Brandon were on the job. The husband and wife duo are more than photographers,... Read More they are talented performers with perfect timing. They seamlessly moved across the room capturing all the magic from so many different angles. I'm amazed by Stacy and Brandon's pictures, and touched by the world class customer service they provided us with. Hands down, the best in the business! Thank you Brandon and Stacy.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lourdes R

Stacey and Brandon are very likely the best of South Florida in photography. They are worth it! Stacey and Brandon are a strong team that make everything seem effortless. Stylistically, their photography is beautiful. We were in awe when we researched their website's weddings... Read More and we were even more in awe when we got our pictures back. My brother, who was in the wedding, studies photography and after researching he recommended them to me and said, 'you can't get any better than this; it's a no-brainer.' He was right. Stacey and Brandon find ways for the photography to be incredibly artistic. Logistically, they're so effective and are in tune to one another so we felt very comfortable. Wedding vendors in South Florida must know photographers very well because when we mentioned Poirier Photography they would gush about them and say we made a great choice. Really. They're amazing. You have no reason to doubt the work you see on their website. Plus, they're very sweet people. That's the cherry on top :) ~Thank you, Stacey and Brandon!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kerry C

My husband and I got married in April. We knew after our first meeting that they were the ones. Stacey and Brandon were truly amazing! I couldn't be any happier with the quality wedding photographs they produced. They were extremely patient and we felt relaxed and comfortable... Read More with them. Stacey was very helpful every step of the way and was able to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Poirier Photography to anyone (and I have). I cannot say enough how much of a blessing it was to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emanuel M

The pictures we received from Brandon and Stacey are magical. They captured all the best moments, and clearly told the story of our wedding day. They have an amazing husband and wife dynamic which makes it very easy for the boys to work with Brandon, and the girls to work with... Read More Stacey. During the ceremony and the reception, they took pictures from every angle in a quite non-intrusive manor. Our guest were so impressed with their professionalism that they asked for their contact information even before the images were released. Stacey keeps track of all the logistics and is extremely organized. Her sweet personality shines through with every person she encounters. We especially recommend Brandon and Stacey for evening weddings. They have mastered the art of high quality low light images which few photographers have. We couldn't be happier with their hard work and service. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Stacey and Brandon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tara G

The South Florida markets crowded with wedding photographers as you can see with a quick Google search. It was challenging to wade through all the websites and sort through the parameters of what we were looking for in a photographer, especially as we were coming to South... Read More Florida for our destination wedding. What I did instead was Google Image Search for 'Wedding Photographer South Florida' to cut through the noise and select our photographer based on the images that liked the most. Consistently, Poirier Photography were the photographers who took the images that we wanted for our wedding day. We chose them based on the photo memories we wanted to have for the rest of our lives. To our good fortune, when we met in person, not only were they great at producing stunning images, but they were also very professional, down-to-earth, and kind people. We loved working with Stacey and Brandon. We had a great experience during our engagement session and helped us to feel comfortable throughout the photoshoot. We knew they would be amazing on our wedding day, too. Stacey coordinated from a distance via email with me for months before the wedding, even helping with a timeline for the day based around photography. She replied quickly to each email. On our wedding day, we both relaxed, knowing that Stacey and Brandon would lead us through the day with ease. They did not disappoint. Our images are gorgeous - we love them and so does our family. We couldn't have made a wiser choice for our wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amber P

Poirier wedding photography is amazing. Working with Stacey and Brandon was great. They are very professional. She answered all my question right away. No matter how many I had she was always willing to answer them. The day of the wedding they were right on time and did an... Read More excellent job with the time line. They got every picture that I asked for. My preview was amazing. Then I saw all the pictures and they were better than I could ever dream of. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jay O

Stacey and Brandon were so nice to work with. They are amazingly talented at what they do. Stacey was so organized and quick directing us to get a lot of shots done. Super friendly and think about so many details that didn't even cross my mind. Thanks again for everything!

Stacey Poirier

We are Stacey & Brandon Poirier, award-winning wedding photographers with over 10 years of wedding photography experience.  We are native Floridians and both began our photography careers as early as high school. We're based in Palm Beach, Fl and have been married for over seventeen years, though we have been together for much longer than that. When we are not photographing weddings, we are spending time with our three beautiful daughters Carly, Cameron, and Cailey.