Poirier Wedding Photography

Destination Wedding Photographers based out of South Florida

Capturing your love story!

We are Brandon and Stacey Poirier an award winning husband & wife photography team. Our shooting style is quietly unobtrusive, and our images naturally reveal the expressions of love and commitment that you both share. This is our passion. The heart of what we do. 300 weddings later, we are in love with what we do and it shines through in every image.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Palm Beach, Lake Worth, FL Destination Wedding Photographers based out of South Florida (561) 801-3201
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Lois G

Stacey and Brandon are wonderful! Stacey has an excellent personality and was a joy to work with! She sent me a sneak peak of over 100 gorgeous photos within 2 weeks of my wedding. I am extremely happy with the photos. Stacey and Brandon have outstanding vision and made even the... Read More back parking lot at the church seem like an enchanted forest. Would recommend this team to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Vanessa L

Stacey and Brandon were so professional and efficient on the day of our wedding!. They captured all of the moments that we discussed. Further, I received a sneak peak and all of my photos very soon after our wedding. Stacey is extremely responsive and helpful. Although I hadn't... Read More planned on it, I ended up ordering my wedding album and 3 parent albums through Stacey and they are stunning! It has been a pleasure working with Stacey and Brandon, my favorite vendor at our wedding! T

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Chantele G

Cannot stop staring at my wedding photos! Stacey and her husband are the BEST at what they do!! Worth every penny! Our wedding took place at The Addison in Boca Raton and even though a small storm happened to pass by right before our ceremony- Stacey and her husband were able to... Read More capture the most amazing photos! LOVE my pictures and can't WAIT to design the album. Stop looking and book with them now. Very professional photography team!!! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kim B

Stacey and Brandon are absolutely amazing! They have a great personality and are very professional. My finance and I had a blast during our engagement photos. I received a sneak peek from Stacey in less than 2 weeks from the session. The pictures turned out great!! I cannot... Read More wait until the wedding. If you are looking for a photographer book them! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amber B

We couldn't be happier with Stacey and Brandon!! From the start Stacey was warm, friendly, and very professional! On the day of the wedding, they were on time and did a fantastic job helping us capture our special day. Our pictures came out AMAZING! I received so many... Read More compliments about how great our pictures looked. They were also very timely with picture delivery and always communicated with us regarding when we would be getting pictures. Overall their communication was excellent. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Erica W

Loved my wedding photographer! It's been over a year since my wedding and I still love my photos just as much as the first day I saw them! Stacey kept us on a perfect timeline and gave us our dream photos to remember our beautiful wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marion C

Stacey and Brandon were extremely easy to work with and helped capture exactly what we had envisioning for our engagement and wedding day photographs! We found them to be fun, caring and very professional; A true delight! We couldn't have imagined having anyone else as our... Read More photographers. The final product was everything and more then we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Phoebe C

We had an unplugged wedding, and only trusted Poirier wedding photography to document our special day. All of our guests were present the entire night, and were relaxed because they knew Stacy and Brandon were on the job. The husband and wife duo are more than photographers,... Read More they are talented performers with perfect timing. They seamlessly moved across the room capturing all the magic from so many different angles. I'm amazed by Stacy and Brandon's pictures, and touched by the world class customer service they provided us with. Hands down, the best in the business! Thank you Brandon and Stacy.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lourdes R

Stacey and Brandon are very likely the best of South Florida in photography. They are worth it! Stacey and Brandon are a strong team that make everything seem effortless. Stylistically, their photography is beautiful. We were in awe when we researched their website's weddings... Read More and we were even more in awe when we got our pictures back. My brother, who was in the wedding, studies photography and after researching he recommended them to me and said, 'you can't get any better than this; it's a no-brainer.' He was right. Stacey and Brandon find ways for the photography to be incredibly artistic. Logistically, they're so effective and are in tune to one another so we felt very comfortable. Wedding vendors in South Florida must know photographers very well because when we mentioned Poirier Photography they would gush about them and say we made a great choice. Really. They're amazing. You have no reason to doubt the work you see on their website. Plus, they're very sweet people. That's the cherry on top :) ~Thank you, Stacey and Brandon!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kerry C

My husband and I got married in April. We knew after our first meeting that they were the ones. Stacey and Brandon were truly amazing! I couldn't be any happier with the quality wedding photographs they produced. They were extremely patient and we felt relaxed and comfortable... Read More with them. Stacey was very helpful every step of the way and was able to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Poirier Photography to anyone (and I have). I cannot say enough how much of a blessing it was to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emanuel M

The pictures we received from Brandon and Stacey are magical. They captured all the best moments, and clearly told the story of our wedding day. They have an amazing husband and wife dynamic which makes it very easy for the boys to work with Brandon, and the girls to work with... Read More Stacey. During the ceremony and the reception, they took pictures from every angle in a quite non-intrusive manor. Our guest were so impressed with their professionalism that they asked for their contact information even before the images were released. Stacey keeps track of all the logistics and is extremely organized. Her sweet personality shines through with every person she encounters. We especially recommend Brandon and Stacey for evening weddings. They have mastered the art of high quality low light images which few photographers have. We couldn't be happier with their hard work and service. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Stacey and Brandon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tara G

The South Florida markets crowded with wedding photographers as you can see with a quick Google search. It was challenging to wade through all the websites and sort through the parameters of what we were looking for in a photographer, especially as we were coming to South... Read More Florida for our destination wedding. What I did instead was Google Image Search for 'Wedding Photographer South Florida' to cut through the noise and select our photographer based on the images that liked the most. Consistently, Poirier Photography were the photographers who took the images that we wanted for our wedding day. We chose them based on the photo memories we wanted to have for the rest of our lives. To our good fortune, when we met in person, not only were they great at producing stunning images, but they were also very professional, down-to-earth, and kind people. We loved working with Stacey and Brandon. We had a great experience during our engagement session and helped us to feel comfortable throughout the photoshoot. We knew they would be amazing on our wedding day, too. Stacey coordinated from a distance via email with me for months before the wedding, even helping with a timeline for the day based around photography. She replied quickly to each email. On our wedding day, we both relaxed, knowing that Stacey and Brandon would lead us through the day with ease. They did not disappoint. Our images are gorgeous - we love them and so does our family. We couldn't have made a wiser choice for our wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amber P

Poirier wedding photography is amazing. Working with Stacey and Brandon was great. They are very professional. She answered all my question right away. No matter how many I had she was always willing to answer them. The day of the wedding they were right on time and did an... Read More excellent job with the time line. They got every picture that I asked for. My preview was amazing. Then I saw all the pictures and they were better than I could ever dream of. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jay O

Stacey and Brandon were so nice to work with. They are amazingly talented at what they do. Stacey was so organized and quick directing us to get a lot of shots done. Super friendly and think about so many details that didn't even cross my mind. Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nelly R

I absolutely loved working with the Portier's. They are great at catching the perfect moments and they were easy to work with. They are friendly and will accommodate any special requests. The wedding album we got was so beautiful. I can't put it down.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Robert G

My wife and I were married in April of this year. First of all, the brochure for our venue featured Poirier Wedding Photography and that gave us confidence that the duo were highly qualified. Prior to our wedding, my wife and I opted to do an engagement photoshoot in West Palm... Read More Beach. Stacey and Brandon were so fun to work with throughout and we probably love those photos just as much as our wedding ones. All in all, we were so pleased to see the quality of the pictures, had so much fun working with them, and loved the ease of viewing the photos on a customized website. It really made our whole experience that much more special. Of all our vendors, Stacey and Brandon were the only ones that we would reach out to at a later occasion. They really were that wonderful in all aspects. Thanks again! -The Greenstone's

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Gita T

Stacey and Brandon of Poirier Photography were the absolute BEST! Working with them throughout the entire process was simple, but they allowed me to be as detailed as I wanted during planning. The hard work, energy, and passion they carried into the day of the wedding was... Read More amazing. The way they worked together to get the perfect shots made us feel comfortable and secure in our choice of wedding photographers. The resulting photos were breathtaking. They were absolutely stunning. Stacey was able to provide a sneak peak only 3 weeks later! It was so fun to sit down with my new husband and scroll through the sneak peak so soon after the wedding. I would 100% suggest to every bride to use Poirier! Professional, patient, and passionate! Thank you again for everything Poirier! Gita and Nick Baker

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rimas F

Stacey and Brandon Poirier are the husband and wife team from Poirier wedding photography. I am not sure if it’s the amazing talent or the connection and trust they have as a couple, that makes the Poirier wedding photography team such an easy couple to work with. They both are... Read More extremely professional and super friendly. And it seems as they both have love for the same art, they fulfil each other. So, that no small or big part of Your special day is missing! Being so at ease with each other, Stacey and Brandon radiates good mood and relaxation and helps their clients to relax and just enjoy the experience. RIMAS FILMS has thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with Poirier wedding photography and sincerely hopes to collaborate in the future.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Lauren H

Stacey and Brandon were such a pleasure to work with and captured every moment with such attention to detail. I was so happy with our choice and even happier with our photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lily E

Wow we were just beyond impressed at the work and services provided by Stacey and Brandon! They knew exactly how to guide us and the wedding party through the entire day. They worked so hard to provide us with the best possible shots, they were so organized with a list of all... Read More the shots that were important to us, and just so nice and accommodating! We could not have chosen a better photography team to work with! We received our previous so fast, and they are just amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Valerie B

I found the Poiriers through the Disney Bride groups on Facebook. I loved their style instantly after viewing a fellow Disney Brides wedding photos! Stacey is excellent with communication and very easy to talk with when going over ideas and planning out the wedding day time... Read More line. I hired Stacey and Brandon to photograph my cruise wedding aboard the Disney Dream and it was the best decision! They were like part of the family for our 4 day cruise; very comfortable to be around and my husband and I appreciated them posing us for shots since we had not yet had professional photos taken of the two of us. We believe the quality of photos and level of professionalism reflected by Stacey and Brandon makes Poirier Wedding Photography well worth the money paid. The time line for getting sneak peeks and our edited photos on a USB stick was upheld perfectly per contract; they understand that brides are anxious to see their photos! I highly recommend the hiring of the Poiriers as wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jillian D

Just want to thank Stacey and Brandon for our amazing wedding photos. We felt confident that our most precious moments would be captured and they were. Stacey is professional, talented and not to mention sweet. If you want your wedding day to go smooth and have gorgeous wedding... Read More photos, then you need to book Poirier Wedding Photography.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Andrea I

My husband and I got married this past July in Boca. Stacey and Brandon are by far the best photographers around! We couldn't have been happier with our photos and how professional they were. I live out of state and they made planning an out of state wedding feel like a breeze.... Read More Stacey was so reliable and so easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question. Our wedding photos came out better than we ever could have imagined! We are constantly getting compliments on the pictures that we have shared with friends and family. We can't wait to choose our photos for our wedding album and we know that it is going to be perfect! I definitely recommend Poirier photography and hope to use them again one day in the future!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Katelyn B

Stacey and Brandon photographed our wedding in May of 2015 in Boca, it was literally a dream and they captured all of it. Leading up your wedding there enough things to worry about, but Stacey is so organized, so warm and caring in helping to answer any questions, and amazing... Read More with communication. It creates one less thing you have to worry about before your big day. At the actual wedding i was so impressed with their organization and quick directives for getting shots done. Half the time you felt like they weren't even there and then when they were directing you for intimate photos it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing. Stacey and Brandon were meant for this industry! I had a slight issue where my dress actually ripped before I walked down the isle, Stacey had to deal with me being a crazy bride and we missed our opportunity for certain shots which was my fault. Her remaining calm and helping us through the situation made me calm, and helped smooth back out the day. We received our images incredibly quickly. We were blown away with just our 'sneak peak'. I already have prints of our perfect day plastered all over my house and every time I look at them I smile. I have the best images from our fairytale day because of how hard this team worked together. They truly are expert photographers. It is so important to have the right team there, your day runs smoother, its one less thing to worry about and your images will come out incredible! I honestly feel like I cannot say enough about this duo and their services, they are amazing!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Loren G

If you are looking for awesome photographers, you have found them! Stacey was very helpful with everything leading up to the wedding. Brandon and Stacey were both very professional, organized, and efficient the day of the ceremony and were able to keep everything on schedule. It... Read More is very obvious that they were familiar with our venue and knew exactly what to do to capture great photos. We are so happy that we chose to work with them!

Stacey Poirier

We are Stacey & Brandon Poirier an award winning husband and wife photography team with over 10 years of wedding photography experience.  We are native Floridians and both began our photography careers as early as high school. We're based in Palm Beach, Fl and have been married for over seventeen years, though we have been together for much longer than that. When we are not photographing weddings, we are spending time with our three beautiful daughters Carly, Cameron and Cailey.