Inspired floral designs for weddings and events

We're a boutique floral design studio located in Jupiter, FL solely focused on creating beautiful floral arrangements for weddings and special events. Our team of certified Floral Designers has over 20 years experience creating beautiful flower arrangements. Our goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; and create flowers for your event which are incredibly beautiful and uniquely yours. Julie

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Jupiter, FL (561) 307-4167

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica R

Julie and the team at Polished Petals were a pleasure to work with! She designed the most beautiful bouquet for my matron of honor and I! Our centerpieces and other flowers turned out gorgeous as well. There was a little miscommunication about a few things, but everything turned... Read More out so beautiful I really couldn't be upset.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Michelle E

Julie with Polished Petal was fantastic !! She was extremely thorough with wanting to get my daughters vision for her wedding. Her attention to detail was perfect. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were beyond our expectations ! Could not be happier with Polished... Read More Petal.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Dawn K

Julie is absolutely incredible!!! Flowers/decorations was our hardest find, but we knew we could stop searching when we met Julie! She is so receptive and makes you feel like your vision is possible immediately. Julie created the most beautiful chuppah and was able to repurpose... Read More the aisle flowers into centerpieces. As a very detail-oriented person myself, I truly appreciated Julie's extremely detailed proposal. She is extremely responsive and professional. We met several times before the wedding (once at the venue, which just made her even more creative), and she even made sure we connected the week before our wedding when she was on a cruise. I'm not usually very emotional, but I immediately cried when Julie came to my bridal suite to show me my bouquet! I can't wait to preserve it and my husband's beautiful boutonniere, so we can have a perfect reminder of our wedding day in our home for years to come.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jaime C

Polished Petals Florist is amazing! Julie...my bridal bouquet was stunning!! And my husbands boutoineer was perfectly suited. Your class & creativity brought to life my dream wedding day...Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Tori S

I love Polished Petals! Julie did the flowers for our wedding on Friday at Jupiter Beach Resort, and everything she created surpassed all of my expectations. This was a destination wedding for us, and Julie was so responsive to all of my emails. She accommodated every request... Read More and offered up the best suggestions and ideas when I was undecided. It was important to me to honor my late grandmother's memory through my flowers, and Julie delivered. She captured my vision and made the most beautiful arrangements that brought tears to my eyes because they took me back to being a little girl gardening with my grandmother. Julie was so friendly, so engaging, and just absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her wonderful team. Julie, thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kaitlin C

Julie and her team at Polished Petals are an absolute dream! The bouquets, ceremony and reception details, table arrangements - everything she touched was absolutely beautiful. She did our February 2017 wedding at the Harriet Himmel Theater and truly did a wonderful job. She was... Read More very conscious of our budget and stayed within it easily but was able to accomplish everything we asked for. She is very responsive to emails and an absolute sweetheart to work with - truly has a great eye but wants to capture your vision as well. Thank you Julie! <3

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Leah P

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a genius when it comes to flowers! She took my very vague vision of what I wanted for my wedding and it turned it into a dream come true. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lindsey S

I am so thankful for Julie. We met with 3 different florists and the minute I met her I knew she was the one. It's almost like she made us feel at home. No matter how many questions I had, she was always right there to answer everything and always replied within a reasonable... Read More time. The first meeting with her, she came prepared and had so many great ideas. My husband and I were so impressed with her organization and professionalism. I have received so many compliments from her work, and I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day. I shared with Julie all of my ideas, and on my wedding day, she made all of my dreams come true and more. Unfortunately, I had a beach wedding and it rained on my wedding day. Julie came to my room and reassured me that everything was taken care of, and it was all beautiful. Her work was truly magical, and if I had to do it again( which I'm not planning on it, lol) I wouldn't hesitate to hire her. Her warm, caring presence made the day that much more special. If you're looking for someone who will go above and beyond for you, she is the one!! Thank you Polished Petals!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Morgan M

Julie was so helpful throughout the entire process! When I reached out to her and told her that I wanted peonies in my bouquet, she sent multiple pictures with different options to get a better idea of what I was looking for. Not only did my bouquet look gorgeous but she also... Read More wrapped the stems in lace from my mother's wedding dress and pinned my grandmother's pendant to the lace. She delivered the bouquet to my salon on the day of and followed up to make sure everything was perfect. I received many compliments on how beautiful the bouquet was and would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jaclyn P

Julie made the whole process so easy and beautiful! She produced exactly what I was hoping for. Everything was fantastic!

2017-02-22T13:47:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, always a pleasure to help!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Angela B

Julie is so professional and wonderful to work with. She definitely knows the flower business. We discussed what we wanted and we sent her a few photos-- she created beautiful bouquets that were exactly what we were looking for and the correct color scheme! Julie arrived at the... Read More venue early and had everything ready to go. The arrangement she made for the wedding canopy was stunning! We had a nautical theme, and she wrapped blue and white stripe ribbon around the bouquets which looked gorgeous. She had extremely reasonable prices and was able to find peonies for my bouquet even in February! We will definitely go to Julie again for all of our flower needs. I would absolutely recommend Julie for your wedding. She is responsive and knows her flowers!

2017-02-22T13:49:16 Response from the vendor

I appreciate all the feedback and recommendations! Every individual wedding is my priority:)

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Rosie S

Polished Petals created beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and ceremony arrangements for my wedding. Julie is a pleasure to work with. She helped us select the best flowers for the look we were trying to achieve and her arrangements added that extra wow factor to our special... Read More day. I would recommend Polished Petals for anyone looking for someone who is experienced, professional, creative and has a desire to help make your wedding special.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Amy M

Julie was amazing to work with, very professional and listened to what we wanted. She even added starfish to everything to fit with our theme.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Felicia B

Absolutely the best florist out there! Not only is Julie amazing at what she does, she has the kindest heart and strives to meet your needs. I had the most beautiful flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have imagine a better florist to work with! Thank you Julie for everything,... Read More right down to the tiniest details!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca E

Julie is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She truly has a love for flowers and is SO knowledgeable. I gave her my vision and her suggestions made everything so elegant. My Mom and I felt like she was one of our friends whenever we would meet. I felt so... Read More comfortable using her and did not have one worry with my flowers the entire time. I highly recommend not only using her, but taking her advice and asking for her suggestions. She is an artist and really knows what would work best for your theme, space, and time of year. We will DEFINITELY use her again!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsey W

Julie was the absolute best florist! I found out quickly how indecisive I was as a bride and she worked with me every step of the way! She offered affordable alternatives to all of the ideas I had! Our flowers the day of the wedding were flawless: from the bouquets,... Read More centerpieces, and pew flowers! I will recommend Julie and her team over and over again! Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tailor S

I knew on my list of “to-do’s” after my daughter’s wedding was to review all of our vendors. As tedious of a project as it is, I relied heavily on others reviews to help make all of our decisions, so I knew it was must. This review is by far the easiest to write, as Julie was... Read More absolutely phenomenal! This was a destination wedding for us with my daughter living in Nebraska and me in Kansas, so 90% of the coordinating was done from afar. Julie was by far the best vendor we worked with in regards to communication and was so accommodating in coordination with our planning visits throughout the year when we were in town. My daughter had a vision for her flowers and Julie went well beyond her expectations. Everything from the bouquets to the venue was absolutely perfect. Plus, she is darling making her a joy to work with! If you need a florist for any reason, you will absolutely want to use Julie and Polished Petals. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Elizabeth

Julie was fabulous to work with and exceeded all my expectations. She took my ideas/pictures and transformed them into real time. I couldn't be happier with her work; even the wedding guests raved about her flowers!! I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jan Kristine C

Julie was so easy to work with. She helped make planning my shabby chic/english garden themed wedding so much fun. She was so patient with me, considering I knew nothing about flowers. She showed me all the flowers that she was going to use, worked with my vision, stayed true to... Read More our plans during the event, and executed it flawlessly. Julie was so attentive and professional. All calls and emails were answered within the day. She also really listened to my style (and budget) and created beautiful arrangements. She made me feel comfortable and a priority during the entire planning. Everyone raved about the wedding decor that julie and her team created, including my photographer. The event coordinator even said that it's one of the prettiest and most romantic look she's seen at their venue. Our wedding was more beautiful than what we had imagined and that's thanks to Julie and her team. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Kristen H

I had the best experience using Polished Petals as my wedding florists. Julie did an amazing job on everything from my bouquet to ceremony flowers, and she is also very sweet. So much attention was paid to details and everything was perfect! My bouquet looked like it was out of... Read More a magazine. I would highly recommend Polished Petals to anyone that is looking for a wedding florist!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kelly Z

Julie was absolutely amazing! From the second I met her and Diane I knew we were in great hands! With this bring a destination wedding for us she put us at ease that everything would be perfect. She instantly understood exactly what I wanted and even when i couldn't put into... Read More words exactly what I was thinking she understood and sent pictures of what I was envisioning! Very affordable and professional, I can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kate B

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with and her beautiful flowers made my wedding! She was extremely accommodating, easy to get a hold of , and provided lots of great ideas to a bride who was overwhelmed with decisions. I am so happy that I decided to go with Julie and got... Read More numerous compliments on the flowers from my guests. You will not be disappointed ! Thank you Julie!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Laken W

Where to start on such an amazing florist??? From my first email to Julie to the day she delivered our flowers everything was perfect. Something that really stood out to me was her compassion towards her work. You can tell she truly cared about my vision and did everything... Read More possible to make my floral dreams come true! Julie was always quick to respond and gave me some great suggestions.The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Polished Petals for all of your floral needs!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Kristine Y

I can not say enough great things about this team. I knew from the very beginning they were great when she actually listened to me and took the time to make not one, but two proposals for me! She was passionate and in constant communication. She thought of clever ways to reuse... Read More the flowers so they never went to waste in an unseen area. They not only set up the venue and delivered the bouquets to a nearby hotel for us, but they actually waited until the cake was delivered to place the flowers on the cake. If you need a florist for any reason, I promise you will not be disappointed! I'm so grateful I had them on my team. Thank you, Kristine and Tristan (newlyweds)

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Julie was absolutely wonderful throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was a joy to work with! She had great ideas and really seemed to understand what I wanted for my wedding. She really worked with us to get the flowers we wanted in our budget. When our wedding... Read More day came the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. It was like a dream come true! Additionally, Julie was very prompt and I never felt as though I had to stress about the flowers. I highly, highly recommend Julie and Polished Petals to anyone.

Julie Gyoerkoe

I simply love making life more beautiful with flowers. At Polished Petals our sole focus is on creating beautiful floral arrangements for weddings and events. We take our time with each client to understand their ideas and vision for their wedding or special event. - and we know the details matter, from planning, to creation, to delivery and set-up, and we strive to exceed our client's expectations in all of these areas. XO Julie