Romantic and Fun, but always Timeless

Pond Photography is timeless romance and I can't wait to hear your love story! All collections come with an engagement session and a disc of wedding images with printing rights. Booking weddings for 2015 and early 2016. I would love to set up a consult with you!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

5905 Dearborn, Mission, KS
Kansas City & Destination

Unique, Elegant, & Fun!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ryann B

I have been watching the beautiful work of Kristin with Pond Photography for years. I knew long before my special day came that she would have to be the one to shoot my engagement and wedding photographs! Her creativity, style, and professionalism during our engagement session... Read More and our wedding day were beyond our expectations. We have received numerous compliments on the photos that have been previewed from our wedding as well as the full set of engagement pictures we have received. I can hardly wait to see all she captured on our wedding day and know that my husband, family, and friends will continue to be amazed by Kristin's photographs! I highly recommend Pond Photography for your Engagement, Wedding, and Family Photographer. We will continue to have Kristin capture special moments in our lives! ~Ryann & Nathan Hemphill

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kelly S

A coworker of mine had used Kristin, of Pond Photography, and recommended her to me when I began searching for photographers. I couldn't be happier that she passed along her name! My fiance and I knew we were in good hands from the first time we met with Kristin. She's... Read More incredibly easy to work with, and puts the couple's interests first while also giving her professional input. For both our engagement session and our day-of pictures, we had a general idea of the location/vibe we wanted, but didn't have anything specific in mind. Kristin guided us to locations that fit exactly what we were looking for, unbeknownst to us! In fact, one of my very favorite pictures from the wedding day (one that I have printed and framed on our entry table) was in a spot that I never would have thought to stop for a picture, but Kristin's professional eye captured it. Our wedding was in mid-December, and we had all of our photos back by mid-January:: not only did the holiday season fall in the middle of that time frame, but Kristin also had her first baby in that time frame. With all that, it absolutely blew us away that she was able to get the pictures turned around so quickly! We could not be happier with our choice in wedding photographer, and I always jump to recommend her to any of my newly engaged friends. I can't imagine anyone having anything but a wonderful experience with Pond Photography!

Wonderful Destination Photographer

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR. They are experts in weddings, as they do them so often. However, I knew I wanted to bring my own photographer. It was an easy choice for us, as Pond Photography did an exceptional job on our engagement... Read More photos! Kristin did a great job at making everyone feel relaxed, natural, and even freed up some of my stress in the day. She was very detailed in everything she shot. It was a hot, cloudy day...But, you would never guess that from our photos. They all turned out perfect! We have received so many compliments on our photos...People saying they should be magazines! Our photos really captured every moment, and I love looking back on them, to take me back to our wonderful day. Kristin was great to work with as a person and photographer. We will definitely be using her in the future!

Experience Pays!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Tara B

We had Kristin photograph our wedding in Cancun, Mexico. She spent a lot of time walking the (HUGE) resort and planning her shoot. Unfortunately, we had a tropical storm and things didn't go according to plan. Last minute we were relocated inside, and all of the places that... Read More she had scouted were not an option anymore. She was able to quickly figure things out and adjust as we went. Initially, she was a little out of our price range, but we decided to splurge a little for good pictures. Thinking back, if we had an inexperienced photographer, I don't things would have turned out as well. We have gotten so many compliments on some of our outdoor rain photos and even the indoor ones that we weren't planning to take turned out great! Kristin is very professional, creative and responds promptly. Thanks, Kristin for everything!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Kassandra K

Loved working with Kristin at Pond Photography. Easy to work with and made our day perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we love our pictures. She made our day so special and we are forever thankful for her!

LOVED Pond Photography

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

My husband and I used Pond Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. I initially chose to work with them because their pictures looked so refreshing, crisp, and beautiful. I came across wedding photos online done by Pond Photography of a wedding venue that I was trying... Read More to decide if I wanted to use or not, and their photos depicted the venue and people so beautifully. With the help of their photos, I actually chose that venue! Not only are the photographers at Pond Photography amazing at what they do, they are also extremely friendly and easy to work with/communicate your needs with. They were super flexible when it came to scheduling photo shoots and viewing sessions as well. Our experience with Pond Photography was absolutely wonderful and they helped make our wedding day very special. I would highly recommend Pond Photography for your wedding!

Great work!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Regan

Kristin did a great job with capturing our wedding day. She was prompt and attentive to details throughout the day. She was truly up for anything as we wanted pictures taken in several different places. Thank you, Kristin!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Debbie S

Pond Photography is AMAZING!!! Kristin shot our engagement photos which turned out wonderful. She is very attentive to details and takes away any awkward feelings associated with posing, etc. Nancy and Jillian shot our wedding. Again, the experience and photos were super! They... Read More were both very kind, patient, and detailed oriented. They made the whole wedding party smile and laugh with ease. We know where our family photos will be coming from in the future!

Exceed Expectations - Everything you're looking for!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Katie S

Pond Photography was one of the best decisions we made when planning out wedding. The service was exactly what we were looking for in terms of quality and value. Our expectations were exceeded. Pond Photography was able to capture exactly what we were looking for in a wedding... Read More photography at a reasonable price. We felt like we got a lot, for the price we paid. Our photos are AMAZING and were recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Jennifer M

As we looked for wedding photography we met with a few local photographers. When we met with Kristin, we felt so comfortable and welcome that we knew it was the right choice! Our engagement session was amazing and was shot on The Plaza and at Loose Park and after we mentioned we... Read More got engaged at The Intercontinental she insisted that we stop by there for some photos too - which are some of our favorites! For our wedding, she was absolutely incredible, starting with helping us nail down the perfect timeline for our day, starting with getting ready photos all the way to the reception. All of our photos turned out absolutely stunning and we've received so many compliments on them! I would HIGHLY recommend Pond Photography for your wedding photo needs!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Megan H

I contacted and interviewed a LOT of photographers before settling on Pond Photography for our wedding. Kristin is extremely responsive and really makes you feel comfortable in what can be really awkward situations. We chose to have Pond's associate photographer shoot our... Read More wedding to fit in our budget and it was a great decision. Kristin shot our engagement session and once we got our images back we were shocked at how relaxed and natural we looked! Nancy and her second shooter, Jillian, rocked our wedding and were so encouraging and excited about the shots they were getting, which made us even more excited. I had planned to get a group photo of the entire reception but my planner and band kind of missed that detail but Nancy went out of her way to really try and make it work! Another plus is that Kristin has a quick turnaround time to receive your images compared to other photographers I spoke with. We love our images and I can't wait to get the published album in a few weeks! Photography is definitely one of the more expensive parts of your day but Pond Photography is totally worth every penny!

Amazing Photographer! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Lindsey W

Kristin truly did an amazing job! She shot our engagement and wedding photos and we love how they turned out! The first time we met her she made us feel comfortable and relaxed which makes for better photos. We included our dog for pictures and she did such a great job capturing... Read More photos of him which isn't easy to do since he won't stay still for long. I really liked that she had different wedding packages to choose from and allowed us to swap things out to customize a package to fit our needs. We will definitely use her in the future and highly recommend her!! You will be happy you choose Pond Photography!

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Stacy W

My husband and I loved working with Pond Photography. Kristin shot our engagement session and Nancy, an associate photographer shot our wedding. Both women are extremely talanted professionals and provided top of the line service. We liked that both were able to offer their... Read More ideas and that they were creative and different from what we've in other weddings/engagement sessions. It was nice that our photos were unique and such wonderful quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Paige M

Pond Photography was amazing to work with while planning our perfect wedding. - Helped us plan a detailed timeline and did her very best to make us stick to it! - Team arrived early to scope out the property since they hadn't been to our venue before - Did a great job making... Read More everyone, especially me the bride, feel comfortable. - Sneak Peek of photos from the day were on display at the reception on an iPad. Special touch I didn't know about; I was so excited I couldn't stop looking at them! - Kristin had a lot of great suggestions throughout and even helped us find an awesome videographer If you get a signature edit, it cost more but all of Pond’s services and products are worth every penny. Kristin and associate photographer, Nancy, genuinely cared about our wedding day… they captured so many special moments and I am thankful we have fantastic photos allowing us to relive any time we want. If you’re looking for a cooperative and creative photographer, look no more!

Excellent photographer

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kris O

Kristin at Pond Photography photographed my wedding in June. The pictures are stunning and everything I hoped they would be. She also put together a lovely album for us. I really liked that she offered different pricing plans so that you could customize your photography... Read More package a bit. We went with two photographers, which was really nice to have during the ceremony for different perspectives. It probably wasn't necessary, but having nice photos was one of the things I didn't mind splurging on. She was also very responsive to e-mails.... which was helpful because I planned my wedding in KC from the east coast. I would highly recommend Pond Photography! They're worth every penny.

Absoutley AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kandus C

I couldn't have picked a better photographer to not only shoot my engagement photos but my wedding photos also! Her ideas, her personality and her cooperation with us was above anyone else. POND PHOTOGRAPHY all the way.

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Ania W

We had Kristin as our wedding photographer last May, and she did an amazing job! She offers a variety of packages for different budgets. She was completely open to whatever we wanted out of our photographer. When we gave her a list of "must have" shots and suggestions, she made... Read More sure that all of them were included. Although this seems a little weird, we loved that we didn't even really notice her on our wedding day. She was able to be everywhere and get shots of everything without being intrusive into the ceremony. I definitely recommend Pond Photography!

May 24th 2014

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Jennifer M

Pond photography did a perfect job at our wedding! Kristin helped us throughout the whole planning process and was very helpful with any requests we had! We would 100% recommend her for anyone planning their wedding!

Wonderful Choice for Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Charles A

Pond Photography, specifically Kristin, was absolutely wonderful during the entire engagement/wedding picture process. She is very accommodating to your schedule and helpful with suggestions for locations, outfits, etc. She is a true professional when communicating with you,... Read More directing you during your shoots, and with any concerns or questions you may have. On your wedding day, she has a very calm presence and is very helpful in assuring the day will go smoothly :) I would highly recommend Pond Photography for any engagement/wedding pictures. Her packages are a great deal for the products, quality, and time received!

Amazing photography!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Laura I

Pond Photography did an excellent job with our engagement photos and wedding day!! Kristin was very helpful in helping me plan a wedding day timeline and did a great job of keeping our bridal party on schedule between ceremony and reception. Our pictures are amazing and we have... Read More received tons of compliments from friends and family! Although the price seems like a lot, it really is comparable to other Kansas City wedding photographers. If I were to do it all over again, I would still choose Pond Photography for our wedding day.

Outstanding work!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Lauren Shaver S

I highly recommend pond photography. I couldn't be happier with both my engagement and wedding photos!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Ashley K

Kristin with Pond Photography captured our day beautifully! Our photos are just what I wanted and more!

December Wedding

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Kristin S

Kristin did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding day. She was wonderful to work with. When our wedding day turned freezing she thought quickly and changed our plans. Our pictures turned out fabulous!! We will continue to use her for any furture needs!!

Destination Wedding Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Laura P

Kristin and her husband Zach joined us for our destination wedding in Puerto Morelos, Mexico! We were so glad to have them there to photograph our special day! Kristin arrived to the resort early and walked around and make note of neat places to shoot so the day of it was... Read More painless for us. She really knew what she was doing and was super professional. She made us feel comfortable which was huge! We had a sneak peak of the photos she took at the reception. She set up about 80 pictures on her iPad and I could have looked at them all day. They were stunning and I can't wait to see the rest!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Nikki N

I am beyond ecstatic over the amazing job Kristen did with our wedding photos. She was able to capture the day is a beautiful and romantic way. I cannot express how pleased we are!!

I am a hopeless romantic and I cry at every single wedding! Call me a baby, but there is just something about the excitement of a wedding day and the beginning of someone’s forever. It’s the biggest commitment you will ever make, and I want to capture every moment – the laughter, the kisses and tears of joy. I’m committed to keeping the day running smoothly so you can enjoy being in love. My clients truly mean so much to me and keep me humble.

TO Pond Photography