Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

5905 Dearborn, Mission, KS
Kansas City & Destination

Unique, Elegant, & Fun!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ryann B

I have been watching the beautiful work of Kristin with Pond Photography for years. I knew long before my special day came that she would have to be the one to shoot my engagement and wedding photographs! Her creativity, style, and professionalism during our engagement session... Read More and our wedding day were beyond our expectations. We have received numerous compliments on the photos that have been previewed from our wedding as well as the full set of engagement pictures we have received. I can hardly wait to see all she captured on our wedding day and know that my husband, family, and friends will continue to be amazed by Kristin's photographs! I highly recommend Pond Photography for your Engagement, Wedding, and Family Photographer. We will continue to have Kristin capture special moments in our lives! ~Ryann & Nathan Hemphill

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Paige M

I highly recommend choosing Pond Photography!!! We had Nancy and Kristina as our photographers on our wedding day and they were so excellent! It was such a hot day, but it really didn't seem to bother them, as I never once heard either of them say anything about having to be... Read More outside taking photos in the heat and humidity! They were still so fun, upbeat, and fantastic. They also took such great photos and we are so thrilled with the results. I can't even choose which photos to get prints of because there are too many great ones to choose from! It's really the best kind of dilemma you could ask for!! If you're wanting a talented, laid back, and fun photographer, go with Pond Photography! Kristin is the owner she was so amazing to work with! All of these talented ladies deserve many accolades. They were fantastic. Super happy for these local entrepreneurs.

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kelly S

A coworker of mine had used Kristin, of Pond Photography, and recommended her to me when I began searching for photographers. I couldn't be happier that she passed along her name! My fiance and I knew we were in good hands from the first time we met with Kristin. She's... Read More incredibly easy to work with, and puts the couple's interests first while also giving her professional input. For both our engagement session and our day-of pictures, we had a general idea of the location/vibe we wanted, but didn't have anything specific in mind. Kristin guided us to locations that fit exactly what we were looking for, unbeknownst to us! In fact, one of my very favorite pictures from the wedding day (one that I have printed and framed on our entry table) was in a spot that I never would have thought to stop for a picture, but Kristin's professional eye captured it. Our wedding was in mid-December, and we had all of our photos back by mid-January:: not only did the holiday season fall in the middle of that time frame, but Kristin also had her first baby in that time frame. With all that, it absolutely blew us away that she was able to get the pictures turned around so quickly! We could not be happier with our choice in wedding photographer, and I always jump to recommend her to any of my newly engaged friends. I can't imagine anyone having anything but a wonderful experience with Pond Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brennan B

I would highly recommend Pond Photography to anyone!! They were awesome to work with. Nancy shot our engagement and wedding pictures, along with another associate on our wedding day. Both of them were extremely nice and made us feel comfortable. They made it such an enjoyable,... Read More fun experience! They were very creative, attentive to detail and captured amazing, memorable moments during the wedding day that we'll always cherish. We loved all of our pictures - both engagement and wedding photos! Nancy and the other associate captured our special day perfectly, and then Kristin did an amazing job editing all of the photos. She made the experience of viewing our engagement pictures in her studio so fun as well. We are extremely happy with how our photos turned out!! Thank you all for your amazing job! You captured our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsey S

I would HIGHLY recommend Pond Photography for any bride-to-be! From engagement pictures through the wedding day, she is responsive, quick to deliver and her work is amazing!! My mom cried looking through our wedding pictures because Kristin has the skill to catch the perfect... Read More moments in such an elegant way. From the getting ready pictures through the dancing at the reception, Kristin's pictures are high quality and you don't have to worry about a bad picture; she is so consistent! She is a very organized photographer and keeps everyone calm and timely throughout the sessions, which was perfect! I will cherish these pictures for a lifetime and I am so happy Kristin was my photographer!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhonda H

Kristin and her team are incredible! Our pictures were fantastic and she was so easy to work with. She knew all the great moments to capture. We will cherish our pictures forever!

2016-10-21T13:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy I was able to provide you with such a good experience and pictures you can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sarah E

Kristen of Pond Photography was wonderful to work with! My husband and I have never felt very comfortable being in front of a camera, but she was adept at telling us what to do, and both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out amazing! Her style is timeless, classic,... Read More and beautiful. She was prompt in communication and helped give us ideas when we did not know what we wanted to do for our photos. We are very thankful we chose her to photograph our special day :)

2016-10-07T13:27:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review guys! I loved working with you both and I am so glad you are happy with everything!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Austin J

Loved Pond Photography's work! Kristin did a fantastic job taking pictures on our wedding day. Thank you for making our day so special:)

2016-09-14T09:28:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for choosing me again! It was such a beautiful day and I love to continue to work for your family.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kelsey N

Deciding to work with Pond Photography was by far the easiest decision that we made throughout our wedding planning process. Within minutes of meeting Kristin, we knew that she was the perfect person to capture our engagement and wedding photos. She is extremely personable and... Read More made us feel at ease being in front of the camera which definitely showed in the final product. Both Kristin and Nancy captured us in our natural state without out being overly posed or staged and allowed us to have a fun, stress-free wedding day. Kristin was very flexible when it came to selecting photo locations, scheduling viewing sessions and creating a custom package that was tailored to our exact desires. Not only was the experience incredible, the photos are beyond amazing. Having crisp, bright photos was on our must-have list and Pond exceeded our every expectation. We can’t thank you enough for capturing our special day so perfectly!

2016-09-08T09:29:53 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! You guys were a dream to work with and I'm so glad to hear the whole process was good for you.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristen J

When my husband and I were prioritizing our "Wedding Must Haves" A great photographer was at the very top of our list. We wanted nothing but the best for our wedding day because we knew that you couldn't put a price on one of the most important days of our lives. We found the... Read More best of the best when we decided to work with Pond Photography. From the first day we met to talk about budget, wedding details, etc to the viewing session after our wedding, Kristin was fantastic. She is enthusiastic and so caring. She listened to our wants, desires, and visions and was so accommodating in the planning process and when she shot our wedding. In all of the craziness of planning a wedding for us, (a destination wedding), Kristin made her part very easy and exciting! Our photos are amazing and they will truly be cherished for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a photographer to go above and beyond for you doing your wedding journey, I would highly recommend Pond Photography. You won't be disappointed.

Wonderful team to work with!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jessica W

Kristin was great to work with from start to finish. She's easy to talk to and made me and my husband feel very comfortable on our wedding day. We stayed on schedule and received a great balance of the traditional shots you want at every wedding, and more creative, artistic... Read More scenes. We were extremely happy with our photos, and really appreciated her help at the review session choosing our prints. I highly recommend Pond Photography!

So talented and trustworthy!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Christine C

Pond Photography photographed my wedding on October 3rd, and I already have my photos edited and back. They are wonderful! They pay attention to detail, make you feel comfortable and are amazingly talented! I would recommend them to anyone getting married. Pond Photography is... Read More one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! I am so grateful we had someone we trusted to capture the best day of our lives!

Kristin is Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Clark G

Kristin (and her secondary photographer) delivered amazing photos, even though we did not have very much time to take them. We also loved getting all the digital copies. Kristin is very engaging and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, even though we are generally... Read More more reserved people. We also did an engagement session with Kristin and had one of our photos printed on a canvas. It sits above our fireplace and our friends say great things about it all the time. We would recommend Pond Photography to any couple who wants a professional and fun photographer to join them on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan H

We were so lucky to have Pond Photography capture our wedding day, and even luckier to have developed such a friendship long before our wedding. They are so professional, precise, and truly care about their clients. They have a gift for capturing moments on film that far surpass... Read More any photographer I've ever worked with. They listen and note every element of your special day in the making and they do not disappoint. Simply one of the greatest in Kansas City!

Experience Pays!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Tara B

We had Kristin photograph our wedding in Cancun, Mexico. She spent a lot of time walking the (HUGE) resort and planning her shoot. Unfortunately, we had a tropical storm and things didn't go according to plan. Last minute we were relocated inside, and all of the places that... Read More she had scouted were not an option anymore. She was able to quickly figure things out and adjust as we went. Initially, she was a little out of our price range, but we decided to splurge a little for good pictures. Thinking back, if we had an inexperienced photographer, I don't things would have turned out as well. We have gotten so many compliments on some of our outdoor rain photos and even the indoor ones that we weren't planning to take turned out great! Kristin is very professional, creative and responds promptly. Thanks, Kristin for everything!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Kassandra K

Loved working with Kristin at Pond Photography. Easy to work with and made our day perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we love our pictures. She made our day so special and we are forever thankful for her!

LOVED Pond Photography

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

My husband and I used Pond Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. I initially chose to work with them because their pictures looked so refreshing, crisp, and beautiful. I came across wedding photos online done by Pond Photography of a wedding venue that I was trying... Read More to decide if I wanted to use or not, and their photos depicted the venue and people so beautifully. With the help of their photos, I actually chose that venue! Not only are the photographers at Pond Photography amazing at what they do, they are also extremely friendly and easy to work with/communicate your needs with. They were super flexible when it came to scheduling photo shoots and viewing sessions as well. Our experience with Pond Photography was absolutely wonderful and they helped make our wedding day very special. I would highly recommend Pond Photography for your wedding!

Great work!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Regan

Kristin did a great job with capturing our wedding day. She was prompt and attentive to details throughout the day. She was truly up for anything as we wanted pictures taken in several different places. Thank you, Kristin!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Debbie S

Pond Photography is AMAZING!!! Kristin shot our engagement photos which turned out wonderful. She is very attentive to details and takes away any awkward feelings associated with posing, etc. Nancy and Jillian shot our wedding. Again, the experience and photos were super! They... Read More were both very kind, patient, and detailed oriented. They made the whole wedding party smile and laugh with ease. We know where our family photos will be coming from in the future!

Exceed Expectations - Everything you're looking for!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Katie S

Pond Photography was one of the best decisions we made when planning out wedding. The service was exactly what we were looking for in terms of quality and value. Our expectations were exceeded. Pond Photography was able to capture exactly what we were looking for in a wedding... Read More photography at a reasonable price. We felt like we got a lot, for the price we paid. Our photos are AMAZING and were recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Jennifer M

As we looked for wedding photography we met with a few local photographers. When we met with Kristin, we felt so comfortable and welcome that we knew it was the right choice! Our engagement session was amazing and was shot on The Plaza and at Loose Park and after we mentioned we... Read More got engaged at The Intercontinental she insisted that we stop by there for some photos too - which are some of our favorites! For our wedding, she was absolutely incredible, starting with helping us nail down the perfect timeline for our day, starting with getting ready photos all the way to the reception. All of our photos turned out absolutely stunning and we've received so many compliments on them! I would HIGHLY recommend Pond Photography for your wedding photo needs!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Megan H

I contacted and interviewed a LOT of photographers before settling on Pond Photography for our wedding. Kristin is extremely responsive and really makes you feel comfortable in what can be really awkward situations. We chose to have Pond's associate photographer shoot our... Read More wedding to fit in our budget and it was a great decision. Kristin shot our engagement session and once we got our images back we were shocked at how relaxed and natural we looked! Nancy and her second shooter, Jillian, rocked our wedding and were so encouraging and excited about the shots they were getting, which made us even more excited. I had planned to get a group photo of the entire reception but my planner and band kind of missed that detail but Nancy went out of her way to really try and make it work! Another plus is that Kristin has a quick turnaround time to receive your images compared to other photographers I spoke with. We love our images and I can't wait to get the published album in a few weeks! Photography is definitely one of the more expensive parts of your day but Pond Photography is totally worth every penny!

Amazing Photographer! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Lindsey W

Kristin truly did an amazing job! She shot our engagement and wedding photos and we love how they turned out! The first time we met her she made us feel comfortable and relaxed which makes for better photos. We included our dog for pictures and she did such a great job capturing... Read More photos of him which isn't easy to do since he won't stay still for long. I really liked that she had different wedding packages to choose from and allowed us to swap things out to customize a package to fit our needs. We will definitely use her in the future and highly recommend her!! You will be happy you choose Pond Photography!

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Stacy W

My husband and I loved working with Pond Photography. Kristin shot our engagement session and Nancy, an associate photographer shot our wedding. Both women are extremely talanted professionals and provided top of the line service. We liked that both were able to offer their... Read More ideas and that they were creative and different from what we've in other weddings/engagement sessions. It was nice that our photos were unique and such wonderful quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Paige M

Pond Photography was amazing to work with while planning our perfect wedding. - Helped us plan a detailed timeline and did her very best to make us stick to it! - Team arrived early to scope out the property since they hadn't been to our venue before - Did a great job making... Read More everyone, especially me the bride, feel comfortable. - Sneak Peek of photos from the day were on display at the reception on an iPad. Special touch I didn't know about; I was so excited I couldn't stop looking at them! - Kristin had a lot of great suggestions throughout and even helped us find an awesome videographer If you get a signature edit, it cost more but all of Pond’s services and products are worth every penny. Kristin and associate photographer, Nancy, genuinely cared about our wedding day… they captured so many special moments and I am thankful we have fantastic photos allowing us to relive any time we want. If you’re looking for a cooperative and creative photographer, look no more!

Kristin

I am a hopeless romantic and I cry at every single wedding! Call me a baby, but there is just something about the excitement of a wedding day and the beginning of someone’s forever. It’s the biggest commitment you will ever make, and I want to capture every moment – the laughter, the kisses and tears of joy. I’m committed to keeping the day running smoothly so you can enjoy being in love. My clients truly mean so much to me and keep me humble.

Start a Conversation!