Portland Wedding Planning + Design!

Pop, Fizz, Clink can help you curate and execute the perfect, one-of-a-kind event, from your engagement to when you say "I Do." We specialize in weddings of all sizes and styles. We offer a wide variety of planning and event services to meet your personal needs, style and budget, including Full Planning & Coordination, Partial Planning, and Day-of-Coordination.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Portland, OR and surrounding areas (402) 206-1657
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lauren S

I am EXTREMELY happy that I came across these girls to help me on my wedding weekend. I had done most of the planning, but wanted someone to help coordinate on the day of. They were more than willing to help at the rehearsal and on the wedding day. They are affordable and they... Read More go out of their way to make sure that your event runs smoothly and as stress free as possible! I couldn't have imaged my wedding weekend without them there. They are both incredibly sweet and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family who get married in the future.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Audrey C

Can I give more than 5 stars? Seriously?! Kelsey and Abby of Pop, Fizz, Clink are absolutely AMAZING! We had the privilege of working with Kelsey for the majority of our wedding planning and we could not be happier with our special day. We had been engaged for over a year before... Read More finally admitting that we had no idea what we were doing and needed some (okay, a lot) of support! Kelsey was so personable, passionate about weddings, and fun that we knew immediately after meeting with her that we wanted Pop, Fizz, Clink to be a part of our special day. Once we hired Pop, Fizz, Clink, we were immediately impressed. Kelsey's response time is incredible and she is available in any outlet you prefer at any time of any day. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is infinite and she can calm any anxious or stressful nerves within seconds! I feel so lucky to have had her on our team while planning our big day. Kelsey took care of everything! From the color scheme, to securing vendors, confirming appointments, and solidifying the small details-- she was there. Not only was it amazing to have someone guiding us down the right path, but she was able to get us to experience things we may not have experienced due to her expertise on weddings and her history in the industry. She offered so much insight and because of that, my husband and I had some cherished memories that we may not have had if planning on our own! When our special day came, Kelsey and Abby were there on time and ready to rock and roll. They thought of literally everything! Things that did not even cross my mind-- they had under control. Things I forgot-- they had under control. Things I did not want to worry about-- they had under control. Do you see the theme? They are absolutely incredible at their job! Pop, Fizz, Clink will be the first one at your wedding and the last one to leave to make sure that everything is ready to go and everything is cleaned up after your big day. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planning (like I was) or not sure which one to hire, I urge you to contact Kelsey and Abby. They are absolutely amazing ladies who are so passionate about weddings that your day is bound be stunning!! You say the word and they will make it happen. Remember that this day is once in a lifetime. Do it right and call Pop, Fizz, Clink-- we are so incredibly grateful that we did. We love you, Kelsey and Abby!! Love, The Carpenters

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sam S

We could not be HAPPIER that we did our day-of wedding services through Pop, Fizz, Clink Events. I was very apprehensive when planning of who would be our point-person on the day-of the wedding. There were so many coordinating details that I didn't want to put the burden on our... Read More family of doing. We found Pop Fizz Clink to be that coordinator for our day to ensure everything was done as planned. I say "day-of" services but their work went beyond just that day. We talked over the phone to get the vision of our day and then we met with them in person once we knew all of the details of the day and the duties that would require their help. Kelsey came to our rehearsal to get to know the families and wedding party as well as get an idea of how the ceremony would flow. On the day-of, they arrived 3 hours before the ceremony to help with setup and ensure things were in place and they were the last ones to leave the reception at night. They helped with ceremony organization (setup, pinning flowers, guest book/gift box), setup at reception (center pieces, transporting guest book/gift box, snack table setup), clean up at the end of the night to ensure no extra charges from venue, paying vendors, transporting gifts home, and so much more. Their efforts were amazing and easily the best money I spent on our wedding. It helped to bridge together all of the pieces that make up a wedding and reception. I couldn't be more thankful to have them apart of our day!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cristy M

Simple, elegant, classy! Both the bridal shower and wedding event I attended were beautiful from the venue decorations to the food displays. These two sisters can do it all. Their Midwest charm and friendliness are irrestible. I highly recommend them for all your party... Read More needs!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate O

I don't know how we would have executed our wedding day without the ladies from Pop Fizz Clink. We hired them as day of coordinators and they did it all! They were so well organized leading up to the wedding day and when it came there were no absolutely no hiccups. We were able... Read More to enjoy the entire day without worrying about any of the details. I highly recommend PFC for your coordinating needs, it was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning!

Planned a perfect Engagement Party!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

When I decided to propose, I wanted the moment to be between my future bride and myself. But I wanted the day to end with a celebration with our family and closest friends. I was referred to Pop, Fizz, Clink by a friend at work who used them for a rehearsal dinner. I met... Read More with Abby for about an hour - outlined my budget and vision. From there Abby and team did a great job keeping me up to date with progress and bringing it all together for a perfect party. As a guy - I wasn't sure how to pull off a well-planned, coordinated party. But these ladies made me look good!

Kelsey & Abby

We are just two sisters born and raised in the Midwest, with a flair for timeless design, unique food, and exquisite events. With Abby’s background in marketing and public relations, and Kelsey’s in hospitality management, we combine our creativity, organization, and imagination to bring your visions to life. Pop, Fizz, Clink Events began as a design & entertaining blog in 2013, before our passion for weddings soon took over. We thrive off of making your dreams a reality, and making your wedding day one to remember.