charming-peppy-lovely-delightful-fun!

We are a unique boutique floral studio that is over the moon about all things vintage and crafty! It makes us so thrilled to help you create a beautiful and heartfelt wedding that you and your guests will remember fondly forever.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Greater New Orleans Area (504) 509-1060

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Destiny at Poppy & Mint is absolutely incredible! After our first chat, I felt like I had rambled and was all over the place about what I liked and was envisioning, but then she sent me the first proposal, and I was amazed! She summed up and captured everything I wanted for our... Read More day. She completely got my vision right away! Destiny was friendly and responsive and very kind as I changed and updated the proposal in the months leading up to the wedding. As for the execution and day of… WOW is all I can say. Destiny went over the top and way beyond our wildest expectations, from the huge, gorgeous bouquets, to the beautiful archway in our ceremony venue, to each unique, awesome centerpiece. Our guests literally haven’t stopped talking about how they were the coolest centerpieces they had ever seen :) All this at such a reasonable price, she is happy to work within your budget. Thank you, thank you, thank you Destiny!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Cherie L

Such amazing work! I'll never forget the moment when I was kneeling on the altar and saw the beautiful church floral arrangements for the first time. Holy cow - what a way with color and design Destiny has. As a designer myself, and someone very picky about color palettes and... Read More arrangements, Destiny knocked it out of the park. She handled everything on the day of our wedding flawlessly, between our church and our reception venue. On the morning of, she brought everything over and it was perfectly labelled, for ease of distributing out to our wedding party. She truly went above and beyond and I have nothing but high praise for her amazing floral work!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Anne M

I planned a destination wedding in new Orleans. I live in Florida. We only went to new Orleans one time to pick out the venue. Destiny was amazing- to say the least. Always responsive, full of great ideas, and just really knows what she is doing. The floral arrangements... Read More were stunning, the venue was just magical. Put her and firefly ambience together and you will be amazed! I cannot say enough good things about Poppy & Mint- if you want the best, hire them!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Elaine R

Poppy and Mint were AMAZING! Destiny was so sweet and friendly, and very responsive to my many emails! I had only a vague idea of what I wanted for our wedding, but I showed her some ideas on Pinterest, and she proposed some ideas that worked really well with our venue... Read More (Broussard's). The floral chandelier and flower centerpiece in the fountain were very popular! My bouquet was honestly the prettiest one I've ever seen (even if I am biased!) and the succulent boutonnieres were absolutely adorable. Guests asked me if they could take the centerpieces home! If you are getting married in New Orleans, do not bother looking for anyone else to do your flowers. Poppy and Mint will make your wedding memorable, gorgeous, and stress-free!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Katie M

Destiny was fantastic! Her design and vision for my wedding was perfect. Everything was executed to perfection. I recommend her to all my newly engaged friends!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Laura B

I live out of town, so I was planning my wedding remotely. I got a few references from the venue or through word of mouth. But...I had mentally selected Poppy & Mint before I even knew what the price was based on the work featured on the website. I was certain Destiny, the... Read More owner, could deliver exactly what I wanted without even talking to her, but nonetheless I had to do my due diligence in selecting a florist. I was looking for something with succulents, greenery, white flowers and small pops of colors with geometric/triangles mid-century modern vibe. With a florist, it can be challenging to visualize or even really get on the same page with what you want as there only so much you can do to communicate what “art” will look like. We went back and forth and added items, and talked through the vision until I was comfortable with both the budget and the design. Then the waiting process begins as you just have to trust the vision will come together in the end. Destiny and her team nailed it. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. The primary design elements of the wedding were triangles, Destiny designed a multi-level triangle installation around the chimney with flowers woven in and out of it. It must have been 15 ft tall! It made for a unique backdrop to the ceremony and for pictures for the guests. The table installations were also amazing pulling in geometric shapes, candles and flowers creating a very cohesive theme throughout the wedding. They went above and beyond to fill gaps or pull flowers to add them to different places planned and unplanned to make everything look perfect. We truly loved Poppy and Mint!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Spencer T

I planned a destination wedding in New Orleans and Destiny was awesome to work with remotely! She totally understood my vision and I just loved how my bouquet turned out! It was just stunning!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Destiny. She is an absolute artist and made my crazy ideas come to life in the most magical way. She was also a breeze to work with. We went back and forth on the proposal no less than a dozen times to get it just right. If you want... Read More something unique for your flowers and you live in the New Orleans area, look no further than Poppy and Mint!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Heather M

I fell in love with their work and didn't give much direction besides "purple" and they were JAW DROPPING! So bright and better than I imagined! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 liz d

Working with Destiny was wonderful from beginning to end. She was able to see a few images that I liked, and from that create an entire plan for my wedding day flowers. I could easily see that she worked with high-quality flowers, and has a serious gift for arranging. As I was... Read More planning a wedding in New Orleans from New York, I was so happy to have someone whose creative vision I totally trusted. With so many details to attend to while planning a wedding, it was so great to tell her my likes, dislikes, and then be able to trust that she would execute it all flawlessly. On top of the truly impressive work that she did, she was always easy to communicate with. She is very responsive, and clearly very organized. We went back and forth many times changing elements of the proposal, and she was always so kind, and very quick to get back to me. Destiny had an answer for every question I asked about how things worked, or logistics, or different options we were considering. And, most importantly, the flowers on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous. From the ones in my hair to the chuppah to the bridesmaids bouquets... it was all perfect. I would recommend Poppy & Mint to absolutely anyone.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kale P

It was perfect. The flowers were the most beautiful that I've ever seen. Even the little details were perfect.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Corey N

We were blown away by our flowers! Neither my groom nor I know much about flowers and arrangements, but Destiny made it so easy! I sent her a few inspiration pictures and she created the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! They were absolutely perfect for our wedding and... Read More we are so happy!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 chelsea b

We LOVED Destiny's work. Her team rocked our wedding, which really only required the basics (bouquets, bouts, corsages and centerpieces using my bud vases) but looked like anything but. I wanted a very organic, romantic look to everything, and Destiny and her team hit it out of... Read More the park. We've all dried our bouquets to keep, and even in that state, Poppy & Mint's quality is clear. Destiny also graciously replied to my umpteen million emails, continuously changing the order as plans changed slightly throughout the process. I highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Riki C

Destiny is hands down the most talented florist in the city - and beyond! I work in the wedding industry, and I knew from the second I started planning my own wedding that I HAD to have her design my flowers. Everything was so perfect. She did the flowers for both my rehearsal... Read More dinner and wedding - and nearly 6 months later I am still hearing about how beautiful the flowers were from my guests. She sat with me on multiple occasions, looking through pinterest boards and random screen shots on my phone of what I liked, and she completely understood my vision. A lot of the work I've seen from Poppy and Mint leans more towards the more natural arrangements with lots of greenery and lots of textures, which makes it stand out from your traditional "wedding bouquets". Her work is just stunning, and not to mention she is an absolute delight to work with throughout the whole process. I would (and I do everyday) recommend Poppy and Mint to anyone looking for a florist.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Elizabeth B

omg!!!! My venue looked amazing!!!! Loved the ceremony backdrop and the table center pieces! Destiny was so great to work with!!!! thank you for making my vision a reality!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Amelia H

Destiny is so creative and trustworthy. I told her what I wanted and she created the most beautiful thing. I could count on her to create exactly what I envisioned

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Hayley M

I will start by saying that Destiny Pinson is such a lovely person. Evident from the second you meet her, Destiny is truly a kind, happy, and joyful soul. This is important because all of her wonderful qualities really shine through in her floral art. Destiny totally understood... Read More our vision and created the atmosphere of our dreams for our 03/19/2016 wedding.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Victoria W

Destiny and her team did the most amazing job. I decided to go with all real flowers, and they arrived in the most beautiful or styles, colors, and condition. Amazing work, at a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Karen M

Poppy & Mint provided beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, etc. for my daughter's wedding in March 2016. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Destiny and sincerely appreciate the quality of the arrangements as well as her excellent service. Thank you, Destiny, for helping... Read More to make their wedding day a fabulous and memorable day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Destiny and her Poppy and Mint team created the most sensational floral arrangements and decor for our New Orleans destination wedding. Our guests were from NY and Miami and they have not stopped talking about the fabulous decor she created for us. Destiny and I met twice by... Read More phone, never in person, and she was still able to execute our vision perfectly. She responded promptly to all of my requests, sent detailed proposals and stuck to our budget. We are so grateful to have met the Poppy and Mint team; they truly enhanced our wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Shannan S

Destiny is divine. She is the sweetest person ever, and has such a unique style to her flowers. I knew so, so little about flowers, and she knew how to take my general style and look I was going for and create the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. I was BLOWN... Read More AWAY when she showed up with these pretty, modern works of floral art. Also, for price conscious folks, she is for sure the most budget friendly florist i was recommended - by hundreds of dollars. And I was so glad because she's the only one who has her eye for style!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 casey b

Destiny is the most talented florist I have ever worked with! She took the vision in my head and made it every more perfect in real life. From our floral arch, to the bouquets and table scapes, everything was just gorgeous. And she is SO lovely to talk to and work... Read More with. A MUST HIRE if you want a gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Jenny T

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous for our early December wedding. Destiny and her staff did a great job and were able to make everything that I pictured in my head come to a reality. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Sasha S

Destiny was lovely to work with. When we first walked into her shop to discuss ideas for our wedding, we really didn't know much about flowers or what we were looking for. She inspired us and guided us expertly! What's more, she was so easy to work with from a distance (phone,... Read More email) in drafting, brainstorming and revising what the decor of our event would look like. She helped us not only with flowers, but with lanterns, candles, and pretty votives to boot. We definitely recommend Destiny as your florist of choice!

GORGEOUS

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Sarah C

Destiny was AMAZING! I only had to send her a few inspiration pictures to her, and she NAILED everything I wanted! I was amazed how beautiful all of our flowers were. We ended up adding in two floral arrangements at the church, fairly last minute, and we got so many compliments... Read More on how beautiful they were! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Destiny Pinson

Once Destiny started working in a flower shop as a little part-time job, she realized that this was to become her career. It did not take long for her to begin dreaming of her own floral studio. In it, she would combine everything she loves....pretty flowers, vintage finds, and crafts, along with plenty of fabric and ribbons. Fast forward a bit and here she is, pleased to introduce Poppy & Mint Floral Company, a culmination of everything she has dreamed of!