Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

521 Broadway, Sonoma, CA

Beautiful Floral creations from PoppyStone

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Julia K

I would recommend Claire and the PoppyStone team in a heartbeat! My mantra for picking vendors was to find people who were upbeat, easy to deal with, flexible, and creative -- Claire met all of these descriptors to a T! We went through several iterations on the floral bid... Read More before we finally locked down the contract. Claire was responsive, flexible, and provided great creative problem solving to match my vision to my budget. In the months leading up to the wedding, I had a few changes to our original proposal. Claire was quick to adapt the changes and answer questions. She made me feel confident in the Poppystone team throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, everything was exactly as we had discussed. Even in 90+ degree weather, all of the flowers held up beautifully. They were bright, seasonal, fresh, and pulled together our art deco theme perfectly.

Gorgeous flowers which add beauty to your big day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Alissa E

We recently got married and PoppyStone brought such beauty to our special day. When I first met with Claire I knew exactly what I wanted for the flowers at my wedding. Without having to say much at all she and I were completely on the same page. Every picture she showed me and... Read More description she had for ideas for our wedding 100% fulfilled our wishes. Then when I saw everything in person on our wedding day, the flowers, lanterns, bouquets and every other detail she brought to our wedding, surpassed any vision I had created. Claire is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and is a true artist with flowers. She also gave me many ideas on how I could reuse the flowers throughout different parts of our wedding day to save money. In addition, she gathered everything at the end of the night and generously offered to take the flowers the next day and donate them to various caretaking homes. Claire put together gorgeous flower arrangements and was also a very kind and friendly part of the wedding team! We only wish her work could live forever as the flowers were so perfect and everything we had wanted. We highly recommend PoppyStone.

Artistry through flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Alicia L

Claire at PoppyStone arranged my bridal bouquet, bouquets for my bridesmaids, corsages for the mothers, and boutonnieres for the groomsmen. They were all so unique and lovely! From my initial phone consultation, she offered some great ideas based on my color palette and other... Read More elements of my wedding. After our phone conversation, she sent me an image board of sorts so I could see the combination of the flowers and plants she was thinking of using. Claire has a background in art history and other forms of art - this really shows in her flower arrangements. Everything turned out beautifully!

Warm and professional service

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Sherry K

Claire at Poppystone was wonderful to work with while planning the floral details for my wedding. First of all, she was the most responsive of any of the florists I initially interviewed. She was very professional yet quite friendly. She took my ideas and added suggestions... Read More based on her experience to create a beautiful execution of the vision I had for our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone in the Sonoma area!

TO PoppyStone